Announcement of the Federal Chancellor's Organization DecreeNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 27.10.1998
" Announcement of the organization's event of the Chancellor of the 27 October 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3288) "
|organization of the organization has been partially opened. by point of view II No. 1 Input sentence d. Organization Decree v. 22.11.2005 I 3197|
(+ + + Text evidence: 27.10.1998 + + +) for more details on the stand specification. name="BJNR328800998BJNE000100311 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
I am doing the chancellor's organization decree of 27. October 1998, with effect from 27 October 1998. October 1998 enters into force:
" In accordance with § 9 of the Federal Government's Rules of Procedure, I order with immediate effect: Non-official table of contents
The previous Federal Ministry of Transport and the previous Federal Ministry for Regional Planning, Construction and Urban Development are being merged into a new Federal Ministry for Transport, Building and Housing. unofficial table of contents
Non-official table of contents
- the Federal Ministry of Economics the term Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs Economy and Technology;
- The Federal Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Technology, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Technology Research.
A representative of the Federal Government is appointed for the affairs of the new Länder. A Minister of State at the Federal Chancellors is responsible for this task.
For this purpose, the division of the Federal Chancellor from the division of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology will transfer the responsibility of the Federal Government Commissioner for the new Federal States. unofficial table of contents
The Federal Government appoints a representative of the Federal Government for the affairs of culture and the media, with due regard for the cultural sovereignty of the Länder and insofar as the Federal Government is responsible. The representative shall immediately be subject to the Federal Chancellor.
- from the business unit of the Federal Ministry of the Interior the responsibilities for
- Culture and media (apart from the responsibility for churches and Included is the responsibility for the maintenance of the cultural property for displaced persons and refugees (§ 96 Bundesvertriebenengesetz) as well as the cultural care for homeless foreigners and foreign nationals. People's groups;
- from the business area of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, the responsibility for media and film industry, publishing;
- from the division of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Transport, construction and housing, the responsibilities for
- Capital City Cultural Promotion in Berlin;
- Cultural affairs in view of the region of the federal city of Bonn;
- from the business unit of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research the responsibility for media policy.
The commissioner conducts his internal administrative affairs self-employed. In his business unit he represents the Federal Republic of Germany in court and out of court. unofficial table of contents
The Federal Ministry of Finance is transferred from the division of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and technology the responsibilities for
- European policy; without: EU middle-class policy, EU research policy, agricultural policy, industrial and energy policy, EC internal market;
- the Annual Economic Report, the Economic Recovery Council for the public sector, the economic research institutes, the Council of Economic Experts for the evaluation of macroeconomic developments, and the co-responsibility of the ECOFIN Council and the EU Monetary Fund;
- macro-economic analyses and projections, economic statistics;
- the guarantees for political untied financial credits and the OECD Multilateral Investment Agreement (MAI) in the field of external economic policy and development cooperation;
- Institutional questions of the OECD in the field of external economic policy.
However, the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany will be responsible for the affairs of the Lomé Conventions. economic cooperation and development.
The responsibilities of the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development are transferred from the division of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology to the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Advice/Technical assistance for Eastern Europe and the CIS. unofficial table of contents
The Federal Minister of Economics and Technology will transfer responsibilities for indirect research funding from the division of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, for the promotion of technology-oriented Business start-ups and applied energy research. unofficial table of contents
The Federal Ministry of Health is responsible for the responsibility for long-term care insurance from the division of the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. unofficial table of contents
The Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs is assigned the responsibility for social and social assistance from the division of the Federal Ministry of Health. unofficial table of contents
The details of the transition will be settled between the participating members of the federal government and communicated to the head of the Federal Chancellery. " Non-official table of contents
The head of the Federal Chancellery