Announcement of the Federal Chancellor's Organization DecreeNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 17.12.1997
" Announcement of the organization event of the Chancellor of the Republic of Germany December 1997 (BGBl. 1998 I p. 68) "
(+ + + text evidence from: 17.12.1997 + + +) unofficial table of contents
I do the following Organization of the Federal Chancellor of 17. December 1997, which enters into force with effect from the same day: Non-official table of contents
The Federal Ministry of Post and Telecommunications will take place at the end of the 31. December 1997. unofficial table of contents
With effect from 1. January 1998 shall enter into force:
Non-Official Table of Contents
- The Federal Ministry of Finance shall be taken from the Division of the Federal Ministry of Post and Telecommunications transferred:
Officials assigned to Bundesdruckerei GmbH by contract for service injunctions are transferred to the division of the Federal Ministry of Finance.
- the responsibility for the Bundesanstalt für Post und Telekommunikation Deutsche Bundespost (Bundesanstalt für Post und Telekommunikation Deutsche Bundespost), the Museumsstiftung Post und Telekommunikation und die Unfallkasse Post und Telekom,
- Responsibilities for civil servants of the German companies Deutsche Telekom AG, Deutsche Post AG and Deutsche Postbank AG,
- Power to issue postage stamps.
- The Federal Ministry of Economics will transfer all other responsibilities from the division of the Federal Ministry of Post and Telecommunications.
The details of the transition will be dealt with between the participating Federal Ministers and communicated to the head of the Federal Chancellery. Non-official table of contents
The head of the Federal Chancellery