Federal Chancellor's OrganizationNon-official table of contents
Date of release: 19.12.2008
" The chancellor's organizational decree of 19 December 2008. December 2008 (BGBl. 2009 I p. 22) "
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.1.2009 + + +)unofficial table of contents
According to § 9 The Rules of Procedure of the Federal Government I order with effect to 1. January 2009: Non-official table of contents
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research is under partial repeal of the Organization class of the chancellor of December 1972 (BAnz. No. 238 of 20. 7 December 1972)-Section VII-and of 27 December 1972. October 1998 (BGBl. 3288)-Section IV-from the portfolio of the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media transferred responsibility for the following institutions:
unofficial table of contents
- Deutsches Bergbau-Museum, Bochum (DBM)
- Deutsches Museum, München (DM)
- Deutsches Schiffahrtmuseum, Bremerhaven (DSM)
- Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nürnberg (GNM)
- Römisch-Germanisches Zentralmuseum, Mainz (RGZM)
- Zoological Research Museum Alexander Koenig, Bonn (ZFMK).
The details of the transition will be settled between the participating members of the federal government and communicated to the head of the Federal Chancellery. Non-Official Table of Contents