Federal Chancellor's Organization DecreeNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 22.01.2001
" The chancellor's organizational decree of 22 October 2001. January 2001 (BGBl. I p. 127) "
|organization of the organization has been partially opened. by organization decree from 19.9.2007 I 2315|
(+ + + text evidence: 24.1.2001 + + +) for details on the stand. Non-official table of contents
In accordance with § 9 of the Rules of Procedure of the Federal Government, I order with immediate effect:
III.The Federal Institute for Health Consumer Protection and Veterinary medicine (BgVV) is being transferred to the division of the Federal Ministry of Consumer Protection, Food and Agriculture.IV.Further details of the transition will be settled between the federal ministries involved in coordination with the head of the Federal Chancellery.
- The Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Forestry will become a federal ministry for Consumer protection, nutrition and agriculture.
- To do this, you will be transferred
- from the business unit of the Federal Ministry of Health, the responsibilities for consumer protection (Division 4) with the subdivision 41 (food and consumer goods) and the subdivision 42 (veterinary medicine), with the exception of responsibilities
- for chemical safety (Unit 417),
- for the approval of veterinary medicinal products and the right to work veterinary and other veterinary professions (Unit 425);
- from the business unit of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, the Responsibility for Consumer Policy, including Stiftung Warentest (Unit I B 4)
The Federal Chancellor