Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bjagdg/BJNR007800952.html
Federal hunting Act BJagdG Ausfertigung date: 29.11.1952 full quotation: "Federal hunting act as amended by the notice of 29 September 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2849), most recently by article 1 of the Act of May 29, 2013 (Gazette I p. 1386) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849;
as last amended by article 1 G v. 29.5.2013 I 1386 for details on the stand number found in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.4.1977 +++) (+++ subject to as a result of the EinigVtr annex I Cape.) VI Sachgeb. F section no longer apply III No. 1 under article 109 No. 2 book. c G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 +++) I. section the hunting rights article 1 content of the hunting law (1) the hunting right is the exclusive right in a particular field wild animals which are subject to the hunting law (wild) to cherish, to put hunting on them and to acquire them. The hunting right involves the obligation to the game.
(2) the HeGe maintaining the scenic and agricultural conditions of adapted species-rich and healthy wildlife as well as the care and securing his livelihood has one goal; on the basis of other provisions of existing similar obligations shall remain unaffected. The game must be carried so as to avoid impairment of proper agricultural, forestry and fishery-economic use, in particular damage caused.
(3) in the exercise of hunting, the generally accepted principles of German hygiene must be observed.
(4) the practice of hunting extends to the prospecting, stalking, killing and trapping of wild.
(5) the right of acquiring wild includes also the exclusive right to acquire game sick or IMPIOUS, casualities and ejector rods and the eggs of game birds.
(6) the hunting right is subject to the restrictions of this law and of national legislation adopted within its framework.
§ 2 animal species (1) are species that are subject to the hunting law,: 1 hair wild: Wisent (bison bonasus L.), Moose (Alces alces L.), red deer (Cervus elaphus L.), fallow deer (Dama dama L.), sika wild (Cervus nippon TEMMINCK), roe deer (Capreolus capreolus L.), chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra L.), ibex (Capra ibex L.), mouflons (Ovis ammon musimon PALLAS), wild boar (SUS scrofa L.), Hare (LEPUS europaeus PALLAS), mountain Hare (LEPUS timidus L.), wild rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus L.) , Marmot (Marmota marmota L.), Wildcat (Felis silvestris SCHREBER), Lynx (Lynx lynx L.), Fox (Vulpes vulpes L.), beech Marten (Martes foina ERXLEBEN), pine marten (Martes martes L.), polecat (Mustela putorius L.), ermine (Mustela erminea L.), weasel (Mustela nivalis L.), Badger (Meles meles L.), otters (Lutra lutra L.), seal (Phoca vitulina L.);
2. birds: grey partridge (perdix perdix L.), pheasant (Phasianus colchicus L.), quail (Coturnix coturnix L.), capercaillie (Tetrao urogallus L.), black grouse (Lyrurus tetrix L.), Rackelwild (Lyrus tetrix x Tetrao urogallus), Hazel wild (Tetrastes bonasia L.), Ptarmigan (Lagopus mutus MONTIN), Wild Turkey (Meleagris gallopavo L.), Wildtauben (doves and pigeons), mute swan (Cygnus olor GMEL.), wild ducks (Anatinae), Sawyer (genus Mergus L.), wild geese (genus anser BRISSON and Branta SCOPOLI), Woodcock (Scolopax rusticola L.) , Coot (fulica atra L.), gulls (Laridae), great crested grebe (Podiceps cristatus L.), great bustard (Otis tarda L.), grey heron (Ardea cinerea L.), attack (Accipitridae), falcons (Falconidae), common Raven (Corvus corax L.).
(2) the countries can determine other species which are subject to the hunting law.
(3) the ungulates include bison, elk, red, dam -, sika -, deer -, GAMS -, stone -, Mouflon and wild boar.
(4) ungulates other than ROE, Furthermore, grouse, Golden Eagles and sea eagles are to the big game. All other wild is one of the small game.
§ 3 holders of hunting law, exercise of hunting law (1) which is hunting rights to the owner on his ground. It is inextricably associated with the ownership of the land. It can not be established as an independent right in rem.
(2) on land where no property is justified, the hunting right is to the countries.
(3) the right of hunting may only in hunting districts in accordance with the sections 4ff. be exercised.
II. section hunting districts and HeGe communities of 1 General information section 4 are hunting areas hunting districts, where the hunting may be exercised either own hunting districts (§ 7) or community hunting districts (§ 8).
§ 5 (1) hunting districts can design the hunting districts due to separation, affiliation or exchange of land be rounded off, if this is necessary for requirements of care of hunting and hunting.
(2) natural and artificial water courses, trails, pastures and railway body, as well as similar surfaces form if they allow any hunting district for himself, the orderly exercise of hunting not according to size and shape on its own, break not the relation of a hunting district and establish the context to the formation of a hunting district between the separately available surface.
§ 6-pacified districts, resting the hunting on land belonging to any hunting district, and in pacified areas rests the hunting. A limited hunting may be allowed. Zoos do not fall under the provisions of this Act.
Section 6a of the land belonging to a community hunting area and are owned by a natural person, are pacification of base areas for ethical reasons (1) at the request of the landowner to pacified districts to explain (pacification), if the landowner makes credible, that he rejects the practice of hunting for ethical reasons. A peace is to fail, unless the facts justify the assumption that included a suspension of hunting by the application area relative to the total each hunting district issues 1 the conservation of a species-rich and healthy wildlife, as well as the care and securing his livelihood, 2. the protection of agriculture, forestry and fisheries from excessive wildlife damage, 3. nature conservation and landscape management , 4. protection against animal diseases or 5. prevent other threats to public safety and order at risk. Ethical reasons are not available in particular pursuant to sentence 1, if the applicant 1 itself performs the hunting or condones hunting by a third party on a plot belonging to him or 2. at the time of the official decision has resolved a hunting license or applied for.
The application must be in writing or to the transcript to the competent authority. A hearing of the hunting Association, of the hunting tenant, adjacent landowners has apart from the hearing of the applicant of the decision on the application to precede the hunting Advisory Board as well as the institution of public interests.
(2) the peace will be with effect from the end of the hunting lease. Unless this cannot be expected to the applicant under consideration with the legitimate concerns of the hunting Association, the authority can determine an earlier date, which however is not before the end of the year of the hunt. In the cases of the set 2, the hunting Association of the property owner may require damages for the loss caused her by the premature peace.
(3) the pacification can physically to a part of the application and time are limited, as far as this is necessary for the safeguarding of the interests set 2 referred to in paragraph 1.
(4) the pacification goes out subject to the rates of 2 and 3 three months after transfer of the ownership of the pacified area to a third party. The third party submits an application during the period pursuant to sentence 1 new pacification, so the existing pacification with the be of the official decision on the application will be void. The third parties before the expiry of the period pursuant to sentence 1 on an application dispenses with further pacification, the existing pacification with the access of the waiver authority goes out. The property owner has to indicate the change of ownership of the competent authority. The pacification is revoked if 1 the owner to the competent authority in writing explains the renunciation of the pacification or 2. the property owner exercising hunting, solves a hunting license or belonging land condone hunting by a third party on a him.
The pacification is generally revoked if facts become known, which explanation to the pacified district accounts for the claim. The peace is to make in the event that one or more further reasoned requests for pacification in the District of same hunting provided and total without endangering the interests referred to in paragraph 1 sentence 2 can be granted not all proposals subject to the revocation. In addition the administrative-procedural rules on redemption and cancellation of administrative acts shall apply.
(5) the competent authority may order a limited practice of hunting on the land declared pacified, insofar as this is necessary to avoid excessive damage caused, the risk of animal diseases, for reasons of nature conservation or animal welfare, health hygiene, ensuring the safety of traffic on public roads or prevent other threats to public safety and order. Contradiction and annulment of the order have no suspensive effect. The landowner does not fulfil the order, the competent authority on its behalf can be engaged in the hunting.
(6) the landowners of the pacified area has wildlife damage on land belonging to the community hunting district, according to the ratio of the areas share of its footprint on the total area of the community hunting district in proportion to replace. This does not apply if the injurious wild on the pacified area does not occur or the damage without the pacification of the area would have.
(7) the owner of the pacified area has no claim for compensation for damage caused.
(8) the principles of the wild sequence are in relation of the community hunting district which referred to in paragraph 1 for pacified declared footprint according to to apply. An agreement pursuant to Article 22a, paragraph 2 is not required. The owners of the land declared pacified is about the need for the wild sequence as far as animal welfare concerns do not preclude already before the start of the wild sequence, immediately to inform.
(9) in cases the hunt officially arranged according to paragraph 5 and the wild sequence, the right of acquiring wild according to section 1, paragraph 1, sentence 1 is to the hunting exercise legitimate hunting district or the contracted Hunter after paragraph 8.
(10) the paragraphs 1 to 9 are on base areas, which are subdivided to an own hunting district by operation of law or on the basis of administrative decision apply mutatis mutandis.
2. own hunting districts § 7 (1) contiguous land with an agricultural, forestry or fisheries economically usable area of 75 hectares, which are owned by one person or a group, make an own hunting district. The countries may set different generally or for certain higher minimum size areas sentence 1. As far as on the day of entry into force of the Unification Treaty in countries other than the size specified in sentence 1 is set, it retains this leave if it is less than 70 hectares. The countries, 1 to determine if there is a provision on entry into force of this act notwithstanding set, that also an other contiguous area of 75 hectares is a private hunting district if requested by land owners or beneficiaries of contiguous areas of at least 15 hectares.
(2) border break not the relationship between base areas, making a private hunting District 1 set pursuant to paragraph 1. In the cases of paragraph 1, a private hunting district is set 3 If according to the regulations of the country in which is located the majority of land extending to several countries, the conditions for a private hunting district would exist for the land as a whole. In addition, the regulations of the country in which it is located apply to each part of an own hunting area stretching across several countries.
(3) fully fenced areas, as well as lying at the border contiguous areas of less than 75 hectares of agricultural, forestry or fisheries economically usable space can be explained in general or in special circumstances to own hunting districts; While it can be determined that hunting in these districts only under restrictions may be exercised.
(4) in an own hunting area, the owner is hunting exercise entitled. Of the owner of the beneficiaries takes place, if he is entitled to the use of the whole own hunting district.
3. Community hunting districts article 8 composition (1) all base areas of the community or separate municipal area, which do not belong to a private hunting area, form a community hunting district, if they include at least 150 hectares in the context.
(2) contiguous land of several congregations, which moreover together meet the requirements of a community hunting area, can be merged at the request of community hunting districts.
(3) the Division of communal hunting districts in several independent hunting districts can be admitted if each part has the minimum size of 250 hectares.
(4) countries may set general or specific higher minimum sizes areas.
(5) in community hunting districts, the exercise of hunting rights of the hunting Association is entitled to.
§ 9 hunting Association (1) the owner of the land, belonging to a community hunting area, form a hunting Association. Owners of land on which the hunt may be not exercised outside of the hunting Association.
(2) the hunting Association is represented by the hunting Board and out of court. The hunting Board is to choose from the hunting Association. As long as the hunting Association has chosen no hunting Board, perceived the local businesses of the hunting Board by the Town Board.
(3) resolutions of the hunting Association require both the majority of the present or represented hunting comrades, as well as the majority of the base represented in decision-making.
§ 10 hunting use (1) the hunting Association uses the hunting usually with lease. She can limit the lease on the circle of the hunting comrades.
(2) the hunting Association can be engaged in the hunting for their own account by hired hunters. With the consent of the competent authority, she can leave the hunting.
(3) the hunting Association decides about the use of Llfe of hunting use. The hunting Association, decides to distribute the income not on hunting companions, according to the ratio of the surface of their involved plots each hunting comrade who did not agree to the decision may require the payment of its share. The void, if he in writing or orally is asserted within one month after the notice of the decision to log of hunting Board.
Footnote § 10 ABS. 3 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: Saxony-Anhalt - deviation due to § 14 para 5 of the hunting laws of Saxony-Anhalt (LJagdG) v. 23.7.1991 GVBl. LSA S 186, last amended by article 1 of the G v. 18.1.2011 GVBl. LSA S. 6 mWv 1.2.2011 (see BGBl. I 2011, 1943) 4. HeGe communities § 10a formation of HeGe communities (1) for several related hunting districts can hunting exercise legitimate for the purpose of preservation of wildlife form a preservation community as a private-law association.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1, the countries can determine that for several contiguous districts of hunting hunting exercise legitimate for the purpose of preservation of wildlife form a HeGe community, if this is necessary for reasons of game management in the sense of § 1 para 2 and a request addressed to all concerned hunting exercise legitimate the competent authority, to form a preservation community, within a certain period has remained without success.
(3) the countries govern details.
III. section involvement of third parties in the exercise of hunting law § 11 hunting lease (1) the exercise of hunting rights in its entirety can be leased to third parties. A part of the hunting exercise right may not be a hunting lease; but the landlord may reserve a part of hunting use, relating to specific game. The granting of hunting permit rules, without prejudice to paragraph 6 sentence 2, the countries.
(2) the leasing of part of a hunting district is allowed only if both the been leased and the remainder in private hunting areas the minimum size of 250 acres have the legal minimum size at Community hunting districts. The countries can allow the leasing of part of smaller size to the hunting exercise entitled an adjacent hunting district, insofar as this serves a better station design.
(3) the total area on the exercise of the right of hunting is a hunting tenant, may include not more than 1,000 acres; This area is, for the practice of hunting is to the tenants on the basis of a pecuniary interest hunting permit. The holder of one or more equity hunting districts with a total of more than 1,000 acres allowed to lease only if he leased land at least the same magnitude; the holder of one or more equity hunting districts with a total of less than 1,000 acres may to lease only if the total area of hunting exercise entitled to him, does not exceed 1,000 acres. Apply rate with tenants, Unterpächter or a paid hunting permit holder 1 and 2 according to with the proviso that the surface of which, proportionately no longer required on the individual fellow tenants, Unterpächter or on the holder of a pecuniary interest hunting permit, except permission to individual killings after the hunting lease or hunting permit is applied on the total area. For certain areas, especially in the high mountains, the countries may set a higher limit than 1,000 hectares.
(4) the hunting lease contract is concluded in writing. The lease duration should be at least nine years. The countries may fix higher minimum lease time. A current hunting lease can be extended also to shorter time. Beginning and end of the lease period to coincide with the beginning and end of the hunting year (1 April to 31 March).
(5) tenants will be only who owns a year hunting license and already during three years in Germany possessed such a. For special cases, exceptions can be approved. The period referred to in sentence 1 are the days to credit, while those someone has possessed a hunting permit in the German Democratic Republic prior to the effective date of accession.
(6) a hunting lease, the upon his completion of the provisions of paragraph 1 sentence 2 half-sentence 1, paragraph 2, paragraph 3, of the paragraph 4 sentence 1 or of paragraph 5 does not meet, is null and void. The same applies to a non-gratuitous hunting permit which does not comply with the provisions of paragraph 3 when they were granted.
(7) the area where pursuant to paragraph 3, the exercise of hunting rights entitled to a hunting exercise legitimate or a paid hunting permit holder, is to enter by the competent authority in the hunting licence; the countries govern the further.
§ 12 display of hunting lease agreement (1) is the hunting lease to indicate the competent authority. The authority can criticise the Treaty within three weeks after receipt of the notification if the rules on the duration of the lease are not met, or if you expect that a contractual hunting violates the provisions of § 1 para 2.
(2) in the notice of objection, the Contracting Parties are to call on, up to a certain time that the notice should be at least three weeks after delivery, to repeal or change in a certain way the contract.
(3) the Contracting Parties of the request does not fulfil the contract upon the expiry of the time limit is deemed to have been repealed, if not one of the Contracting Parties within the time provides a request for decision by the District Court. The Court may either cancel the contract or determine that it is no objection to. The provisions apply to the judicial decision on the complaint of a land lease agreement mutatis mutandis; However, the Court without further volunteer judges.
(4) before the expiration of three weeks after notification of the contract by a party of tenants may not exercise hunting, if not the authority to allow the practice of hunting at an earlier date. Is objected to the Treaty within the 1 paragraph 2 referred to in sentence period, so the tenant may exercise only hunting, if the complaints are resolved, or established by final court decision is that the Treaty is not objectionable.
§ 13 termination of hunting leases hunting lease expires, if the hunting license is unimpeachable deprived the tenant. He goes out even if it expired period of validity of the certificate of hunting and either issuing a new hunting permit has incontestably rejected the competent authority or he not fulfilled the conditions for the grant of a new hunting permit tenants. The tenant has to replace the damage arising out of the termination of the lease contract the lessor if a fault him.
§ 13a are several legal status of joint tenants tenants involved in a hunting lease agreement (joint tenants), so the contract remains, in relation to a fellow tenant is terminated or expires, with the rest; This does not apply as far as the hunting lease as a result of leaving a tenant no longer complies with the requirements of § 11 par. 3 and this deficiency to the beginning of the next year hunt not fixed is. The maintenance of the Treaty as a result of leaving a tenant is one of the parties cannot be expected to, he may terminate the contract with immediate effect. The termination must be made immediately after obtaining knowledge of the cause for termination.
Section 14 will exchange the landowner (1) a private hunting district full or partially sold, so the provisions of §§ 566 and 567 b of the Civil Code shall apply. The same applies in the case of the forced sale of the provisions of § 57 of the foreclosure law; the right of termination of the spilt is excluded, if only a part of a hunting area is auctioned and this part satisfies not alone needs of an own hunting area.
(2) If a community hunting district owned plot of land sold, so this does not affect; on the lease the acquirer is member of the hunting Association from the date of purchase to even for the duration of the lease contract, if the sold land could itself make an own hunting district with other land of the acquirer together. The same applies to the case of the forced sale of a parcel of land.
IV. section hunting license § 15 (1) General who carries out the hunt, must lead a denominated in its name hunting license with it and on request present police officers, as well as the entitled to protection (section 25) this. Only the written permission of the hunting exercise party needed to collect ejector rods. Who wants to exercise hunting with access or Hawk (falconry), must lead a denominated in its name falconry hunting license with it.
(2) the hunting licence is granted by the competent for the place of residence of the applicant authority as annual hunting permit for a maximum of three years of hunting (§ 11 par. 4) or as a day hunting license for fourteen by the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection (Ministry) consecutive days after the single, specific patterns.
(3) the hunting certificate is valid in the entire Federal territory.
(4) for day hunting license fees for residents only may be levied for foreigners if the alien's home country assures reciprocity.
(5) the first issue of a hunting licence depends on that of candidates within the territorial scope of this Act has passed a Hunter exam will consist of a written and an oral and practical part and a shooting test. He must be in the Hunter exam knowledge of species of wildlife biology, game management, hunting operation, wildlife damage prevention, of land and Waldbaues, of gun law, weapons technology, the leadership of hunting weapons (including pistols), the management of hunting dogs, in the treatment of the imposed game with particular reference to the hygienic measures in the assessment of the harmless nature of the game, in particular with regard to its use as a food , and in the hunting, animal protection and nature protection and landscape conservation law to prove; poor performance in the shooting test are not compensable by services in other parts of the examination. The countries may make the approval subject to the Hunter examination in particular of the evidence of a theoretical and practical training. For applicants who have had an annual hunting permit prior to April 1, 1953, the Hunter test is omitted. A hunting test for hunters who want to exercise the hunting with the hunting weapon, dropped prior to the effective date of the accession of the German Democratic Republic is equivalent to the Hunter exam within the meaning of sentence 1.
(6) in the case of the issuance of alien hunting licence, exceptions may be made from paragraph 5 sentence 1 and 2.
(7) the first issue a falconry hunting license is dependent on that of the candidate within the territorial scope of this Act has passed a Falconer test in addition to the Hunter exam; He must demonstrate the protection of birds of prey and the falconry knowledge of retention, management and the use of pickling birds, is. For applicants who have had at least five falconry hunting license before 1st April 1977, eliminates the Hunter exam; the same applies to applicants who have owned at least five year hunting license before this time and exercised the falconry during their period of validity. The countries govern the details with regard to the granting of the falconry hunting license. The Falconer review within the meaning of sentence 1 is equivalent to a hunting check deposited prior to the effective date of the accession of the German Democratic Republic for falconry.
Footnote section 15, paragraph 7, sentence 1 in conjunction with paragraph 5 sentence 1: in accordance with the decision formula with GG incompatible and void, BVerfGE v. 5.11.1980; In 1981 I youth hunting license may 41-1 BvR 290/78 - article 16 (1) persons who have reached the age of sixteenth, but are not yet eighteen years old, only a youth hunting license granted will be.
(2) the youth hunting license entitled only to the exercise of hunting accompanied by parent/guardian or a guardian appointed by the parent/guardian in writing; the accompanying person must be experienced hunters.
(3) the youth hunting license does not entitle to participate in society hunts.
(4) in the other, article 15 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 17 refusal of the hunting licence (1) is the hunting Bill to fail 1. persons who are not yet sixteen years old;
2. persons, where facts justify the adoption, that they do not have the required reliability and physical fitness;
3. persons to whom the hunting licence is withdrawn during the period of the suspension or ineligibility (sections 18, 41 para. 2);
People who have not sufficient hunting liability insurance (five hundred thousand euros for personal injury and fifty thousand euros for property damage); the insurance can only be taken when an insurance company based in the European Union or branch within the scope of the insurance supervision Act; the countries can allow a community insurance without participation constraint.
Missing the reliability or the personal suitability within the meaning of § § 5 and 6 of the Firearms Act, only a hunting licence shall be issued according to § 15 paragraph 7.
(2) the hunting permit can be refused 1 persons who are eighteen years of age;
2. people, not German within the meaning of article 116 of the basic law are;
3. person who is not at least three years resident or ordinarily resident without interruption in the territorial scope of this Act;
4. persons who seriously or repeatedly have violated the principles of the article 1, par. 3.
(3) people don't have the reliability, if the facts justify the adoption, that they 1 abusive or frivolous will use weapons or ammunition;
2. weapons or ammunition not carefully and properly handle and these items are not carefully kept
3. weapons or ammunition to people who are not entitled to the exercise of actual authority over these items be left.
(4) the required reliability usually people do not own the 1 a) for any crime, b) for a deliberate crime that justifies one of the assumptions for the purposes of paragraph 3 No. 1 to 3 c) a negligent offence in connection with the handling of weapons, ammunition or explosives, d) for an offence against jagdrechtliche, animal protection and nature conservation law regulations, the Weapons Act , the Act on the control of weapons of war or the law on explosives are res judicata imprisonment, youth penalty, a fine of at least 60 daily rates or at least twice to a lower fine, if; not elapsed since the entry of the legal force of the last conviction five years in the period, the time that has elapsed since the enforceability of the revocation or the withdrawal of a hunting permit or a weapons ban according to article 41 of the Firearms Act due to the fact, that underlies the last conviction, is included; not included in the period is the time in which the party official or judicial order in an institution is been kept;
2. reviewed grossly infringe or one in point 1(d) provision;
3. legally incompetent or limited in legal capacity are;
4. alcoholic, drug-addicted, mentally ill or retarded are.
(5) a process is pursuant to paragraph 4 No. 1 still not completed, as the competent authority may suspend the decision on the application for issuance of the certificate of hunting until the final conclusion of the proceedings. The time of stay of proceedings is first half-sentence in the time limit pursuant to paragraph 4 No. 1 to calculate.
(6) If facts are known, the misgivings about the reliability pursuant to paragraph 4 No. 4 or the physical fitness referred to in paragraph 1 No. 2 justify, so the authority can give up the template of an amts - or specialist certificate of mental and physical fitness the involved.
Section 18 authorized confiscation of hunting license if facts which justify the refusal of the hunting licence, enter only after granting of the hunting licence or be known the authority that has granted the hunting license, the authority in the cases of § 17 para 1 and in cases in which only a youth hunting Bill had may be granted (section 16), as well as in the case of withdrawal in accordance with article 41 shall be obliged, in the cases of § 17 para 2 , to explain the hunting license invalid and to collect. There is no entitlement to refund of the hunting license fees. The authority may impose a lock-up period for the re-granting of the hunting licence.
§ 18a disclosure requirements first-time grant a permission in accordance with sections 15 and 16, the outcome of checks according to article 17, as well as measures to §§ 18, 40, 41 and 41a are for the implementation of the Firearms Act according to the § 48 para 1 and 2 to notify competent authority.
V. section hunting restrictions, obligations in the exercise of hunting and disturbance by wild article 19 substantive prohibitions (1) prohibited is 1 shot, post, chopped lead, bolts or arrows, as fishing shot, deer and seals to shoot;
2. a) to Roe deer and seals with rifle cartridges to shoot, their impact energy at 100 m (100 E) is less than 1 000 joules;
(b) all other ungulates with rifle cartridges in caliber 6,5 mm to shoot; caliber 6.5 mm and above the rifle cartridges must have an impact energy at 100 m (E 100) of at least 2 000 joules;
(c) on wildlife with semi-automatic or automatic weapons, which are more than two cartridges can take on in the magazine to shoot;
(d) wild with pistols or revolvers to shoot, except in the case of the building and trapping, as well as to submit catch shots, if the muzzle energy of the bullet is at least 200 joules;
3. the Lappjagd within a zone of 300 meters from the district border, engaged in the hunting by ringing the fields and the Chase in the Moonlight;
4. ungulates, to impose except wild boar, as well as game birds at night-time; Night time is considered by the time of one and a half hours after sunset to one and a half hour before sunrise; the ban includes not to chase seagulls, Woodcock, capercaillie, black grouse and Rackelwild;
5. b) artificial light sources, mirrors, devices for illuminating or lighting of the target, night target device have an X-ray or an electronic amplification and intended for firearms, tape recorders or be given electric shock devices catching or killing of wildlife of any kind to use or exploit, and night hours lighthouses or beacons to catch birds.
b) Birdlime, traps, hooks, nets, catching or killing of game birds to use pots or similar institutions, as well as hidden or mutilated birds;
6 to suspend rewards for shooting down or catching of birds, to give or receive;
7 Saufänge, catch or pitfalls without authorisation of the competent authority;
8 loops of any kind where you want wild is to begin to produce, to sell, buy or prepare;
9 fishing gear that unscathed catch or not kill on sight, and even guns to use;
10. in times of need ungulates in a radius of 200 metres from feeds to impose;
11 game from aircraft, to pay motor vehicle or engine-driven water vehicles; the ban includes not imposing wild from motor vehicles by handicapped with the permission of the competent authority;
12 exercise power hunting on harbour seals;
13 the hound to exert on wild;
14. the search and hunt Woodcock in the spring to put on;
15. wild to poison or poisoned or anaesthetic bait to use.
16 to exert Hounds hunt in an area of less than 1 000 hectares;
17 ejector Rod without collecting written permission of hunting exercise legitimate;
18 trapped or pulled up wild later than four weeks before the start of hunting on this wild exposing.
(2) the countries can extend the provisions of paragraph 1 with the exception of the number 16 or restrict for specific reasons; as far as the game is concerned, the limitation of in article 9 is 1 of Directive 2009/147/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on the conservation of wild birds (OJ L 20 of 26.1.2010], p. 7) reasons referred to in the amended and according to the referred to in article 9 paragraph 2 2009/147/EC requirements permitted.
(3) which can no. 2 in paragraph 1 letter a and b prescribed energy values are below, if a State or state-recognised professional institution confirms the availability of ammunition for hunting purposes. The Professional Institute that has carried out the examination, as well as the intended use is to specify the smallest packaging unit of ammunition.
§ 19a bans is disturbance of wildlife, especially if it is threatened or endangered in its structure, unauthorized his refuge, nesting, breeding or dwellings by prospecting, taking pictures, movies or similar acts to disturb wildlife. The countries can make exceptions for specific game.
Article 20 local bans (1) in places, where would the hunting according to the circumstances of the individual case disturb the public peace, order or security or endanger the lives of people, may not be hunted.
(2) the exercise of hunting in nature conservation and wildlife protection areas, as well as in national and Wildparken is regulated by the countries.
§ 21 launch control
(1) the launch of the game is to control that the legitimate claims of the agriculture, forestry and fisheries protection against game damages are fully safeguarded and the interests be taken into account by nature protection and landscape conservation. Within the limits of this offer, the launch control should help that a healthy wild populations of all native species in reasonable numbers is maintained and in particular the protection of animal species is protected, which structure appears threatened.
(2) deer (with the exception of wild boar) as well as capercaillie, black grouse and Rackelwild may be imposed only on the basis and within the framework of a launch plan, is to confirm the by the competent authority in consultation with the hunting Advisory Board (§ 37) or to be set. Seals may be hunted only on the basis and within the framework of a launch plan, to set up the year subject to the countries for the territorial sea or parts thereof on the basis of existing investigations. The firing plan by the hunting exercise legitimate is to prepare in consultation with the Board of the hunting community hunting districts. Within HeGe communities launch plans in consultation with the boards of hunting the hunting associations and holders of equity hunting districts are to prepare, belonging to the preservation community. The more determined the provincial legislature. The launch plan for ungulates must be fulfilled. The countries meet regulations, according to which the fulfilment of the launch plan can be monitored and enforced by a launch notification procedure; they may require the physical proof of fulfilment of the launch plan.
(3) the shooting of wild, which structure appears threatened, may be in certain areas or in certain areas permanently or temporarily completely prohibited.
(4 the countries govern) crashes in the State forests.
Footnote § 21 para 2 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: Baden-Württemberg - deviation due to § 27 para. 8 of the hunting laws (LJagdG) idF d. G v. 11.10.2007 Coll. BW 2007, 473 mWv season § 21 para 2 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: North Rhine-Westphalia - deviation through § 22 para 14 of the hunting laws (LJG-NRW) idF d. G v. 19.6.2007 GV. North Rhine-Westphalia 2007, 226 mWv 5.7.2007 § 21 para 2 sentence 1 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: Saxony-Anhalt - deviation due to § 26 para 1 sentence 2 and paragraph 9 of the hunting laws of Saxony-Anhalt (LJagdG) v. 23.7.1991 GVBl. LSA S 186, last amended by article 1 of the G v. 18.1.2011 GVBl. LSA S. 6 mWv 1.2.2011 (see BGBl. I 2011, 1943) § 22 hunting and seasons (1) for the in section 1 paragraph 2 specific principles of game management times the Ministry determined by decree with the consent of the Federal Council , where the hunting on wild be exercised may (hunting seasons). Outside the hunting seasons hunting, wild is to spare (periods). The countries can shorten the hunting seasons or set aside; they can pick up the periods for certain areas or individual hunting districts for specific reasons, in particular for reasons of wildlife disease control and national culture, to eliminate sick or looking wild, avoiding excessive game damages, to scientific, educational and research purposes, if there is failure of the balance or the game management. For the Lebendfang of wild countries in some cases to allow exceptions from set 2.
(2) wild, for a hunting season is not set, is to spare during the whole year with the hunt. The countries can set hunting seasons in disturbance of the biological equilibrium or severe damage to the country's culture or allow exceptions in individual cases to scientific, educational and research purposes.
(3) for reasons of culture, closed seasons for wild (wild without repeaters) can be completely denied.
(4) in the set and breeding times necessary for rearing parents animals, including the wild without repeaters, until independent of young animals may not be hunted. The countries can for wild boar, wild rabbit, Fox, striper and collared, silver - and Black-headed Gull, as well as national law subject to the hunting right species out of the in paragraph 2 sentence 2 and paragraph 3 exceptions determine reasons mentioned. The authority competent under national law may in some cases the nests of nestlings and Ästlingen of the hawks for pickling purpose from the article 9 paragraph 1 letter c of Directive 2009/147/EC listed reasons and to article 9 paragraph 2 2009/147/EC approve the above stipulations. Gutting the eggs of game birds is prohibited. The countries can allow that eggs in individual cases for scientific, educational and research purposes, or for purposes of rearing are excluded. The countries can also collect the eggs of striper, collared and silver - and Black-headed gulls from the article reasons 9(1) of Directive 2009/147/EC and to article 9 paragraph 2 2009/147/EC allow the above stipulations.
Footnote section 22 para 1 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: North Rhine-Westphalia - deviation due to § 1 of the country hunting time regulation for North Rhine-Westphalia (JagdzeitV NW 2015) v. 28.5.2015 GM. North Rhine-Westphalia S 468 mWv 29.5.2015 (see BGBl. I 2015, 1040) section 22 paragraph 1 sentence 1 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: Saxony-Anhalt - deviation due to § 27 para 1 No. 4 of the hunting laws of Saxony-Anhalt (LJagdG) v. 23.7.1991 GVBl. LSA S 186, last amended by article 1 of the G v. 18.1.2011 GVBl. LSA S. 6 mWv 1.2.2011 (see BGBl. I 2011, 1943) § 22a to protect prevention of avoidable pain or suffering of the game (1) taken ill wild from avoidable pain or suffering , this is immediately to be deposited; the same applies to very sick game, except that it is sufficient and is possible to catch it and provide.
(2) (wild episode) taken ill or very sick game that enters a non-hunting area, may be prosecuted only if a written agreement on the wild sequence has been completed with the hunting exercise legitimate this hunting area. The countries adopt further provisions, in particular about the obligation of hunting exercise entitled neighboring hunting districts, to conclude agreements on the wild sequence; they can also supplement the provisions on the wild sequence or expand.
VI. section hunting article 23 content of relating to hunting the hunting protection cover subject to the countries the protection of wildlife, particularly in food emergency, poachers, wildlife disease, wild dogs and cats, as well as the concern for the compliance with the provisions adopted for the protection of wildlife and hunting.
§ 24 wild disease occurs, a plague of wild so has the hunting exercise entitled immediately to inform the competent authority; She shall adopt the instructions necessary for the fight against of the disease in consultation with the official veterinarian.
§ 25 hunting protection (1) the fighter escort in a hunting district lies whether the hunting exercise legitimate public authorities, unless he is the holder of a hunting licence, and which by the competent authority confirmed gamekeepers. Full-time employed gamekeepers to professional Hunter or be trained in forestry.
(2) confirming gamekeepers have the rights and obligations of police officers within their service area in matters of relating to hunting and identifying persons of the public prosecutor's Office, unless it professional hunters are trained in forestry. You have in the application of direct coercion them by State law granted powers.
(3) (dropped out) VII. section game and hunting damage 1 wild loss prevention section 26 keep the wild hunting exercise legitimate and the owner or beneficial owner of a plot are entitled to hold the wild of the land for the prevention of damage caused or to scare away. Hunting exercise legitimate must not damage the plot in, the owner or authorised may wild not threaten nor hurt.
§ 27 preventing excessive wildlife damage (1) that competent authority may order that hunting exercise entitled independently to reduce the wildlife has of the periods within a certain period on a certain scale, if this is necessary with regard to the general well-being, in particular on the interests of agriculture, forestry and fisheries and the needs of nature conservation and landscape management.
(2) hunting exercise legitimate does not fulfil the order, as the competent authority on its behalf can reduce the wildlife. The imposed game is to leave the hunting exercise entitled against reasonable shot money.
Section 28 other restrictions in the HeGe (1) wild boar can be embraced only in such enclosures, which prevent a break out of the black game.
(2) the suspension of wild boar and rabbits is prohibited.
(3) the suspension or moving foreign animals in the wild is allowed only with the written consent of the Supreme authority of the country or the place designated by you.
(4) the hedging sit out another species or may be limited by the countries banned.
(5) countries may prohibit the feeding of wild or make subject to authorisation.
§ 28 para 2 idF d. BEK. v. 29.9.1976 I 2849: Saxony-Anhalt - deviation by § 2 para 2 of the hunting laws of Saxony-Anhalt (LJagdG) v. 23.7.1991 GVBl. LSA S. 186, last amended by article 1 of the G v. 18.1.2011 GVBl. LSA S. 6 mWv 1.2.2011 (see BGBl. I 2011, 1943) 2 wild damages § 29 (1) liability for damages is a plot of land which belongs to a community hunting area or is attached to a community hunting area (§ 5 para. 1) , damaged by deer, rabbits or pheasants, the hunting Association has to replace the injured the damage by game. Compensation paid from the funds of the Association is to be borne by the individual hunting comrades according to the ratio of the perimeter of their involved plots. Hunting tenants fully or partially took over the compensation for wildlife damage, so the obligation meets the game tenants. The obligation of the hunting Association remains, as far as the injured party can obtain replacement by the tenant.
(2) Wildlife damage to land, which are attached to a private hunting area (§ 5 para 1), has to replace the owner or the beneficiary of the own hunting district. In the case of lease hunting tenants shall be liable if he has committed in the lease to the damages of the wild. In this case the owner or the beneficiary shall only be liable, unless the injured party can obtain replacement by the tenant.
(3) in the case of land, belonging to a private hunting area, is apart from the cases of paragraph 2, the obligation to damages by wild claims (paragraph 1) in between the victim and the legal relationship existing hunting exercise legitimate. Unless otherwise provided, the hunting exercise entitled is liable to, if he has caused the damage by poor shooting.
(4) the countries can determine that the wildlife damage compensation will be extended also to other game and that the wildlife damage amount for certain wildlife by creating a wildlife damage compensation on a majority of stakeholders is to distribute (wildlife damage compensation fund).
Article 30 wild damage is done wildlife damage by wild from enclosure by a spilled out of a hedge and there held piece of ungulates, so only one replacement is obliged, as hunting exercise legitimate, owner or beneficiary, supervision of the enclosure is whether.
Article 31 scope the obligation (1) to the sections 29 and 30 is also wildlife damage to replace, which occurs on the separate but not yet harvested a products of a plot of land.
(2) be floor products, the full value of which is only at the time measure possible to harvest, damaged by wild before that date, wildlife damage to the extent shall be replacing, as he is currently represents the harvest. In determining the amount of the loss is however to take into account whether the damage can be compensated according to the principles of an ordinary economy by again growing in the same marketing year.
§ 32 guards (1) a claim for compensation for wildlife damage is not given if the victim makes ineffective the measures taken by the hunting exercise legitimate to ward off damage by game.
(2) the wildlife damage caused, vineyards, gardens, orchards, nurseries, avenues, lone trees, forest cultures are exposed through other than the occurring in the hunting district main species of increased risk or field plantings of garden - or high-quality commercial plants will be as far as the countries otherwise determine, not replaced if the manufacture of usual guards is there have been no, which is enough under ordinary circumstances to avert the harm. The countries can determine what protections than usual to be.
3. hunting damage § 33 (1) who carries out the hunt for damages, has to consider the legitimate interests of the land owner or beneficial owner, if at all possible to protect especially seeded fields and not mown meadows. The exercise of hunting on fields that are passed, with maturing stem or fruit seeds or tobacco is prohibited; Search hunting is admissible only in so far as she can be performed without damage for the maturing fruits.
(2) the hunting exercise entitled is liable the land owner or beneficial owner for any damage arising from the improper exercise of hunting; He shall be liable also for the hunting damage being done by a game warden appointed by him or by a passenger.
4. common provisions article 34 claim of damage caused by the on replacement of wild or hunting damage and void if the owner would have received the claims within a week, after having obtained knowledge of the damage or when observing due care, log on to the authority responsible for the damaged property. Damage to forestry land it is sufficient, he twice each is registered in the years up to May 1 or October 1, the competent authority. The application should call the person made liable in claim.
§ 35 procedures in wildlife and hunting damage things countries can make conditional recourse to the ordinary legal process of in game and hunting damage things that previously held an approval procedure before an administrative authority (preliminary proceedings), in which over the claim to include an enforceable undertaking (acknowledgement, comparison) or to enact an enforceable after the occurrence of the force of the law decision (notice). The countries meet the detailed provisions thereof.
VIII. protection of wild section 36 and section placing appropriations (1) that is Ministry authorized by decree with the consent of the Federal Council, insofar as this is required for reasons of game management to combat poaching and wildlife handling stolen goods, for scientific reasons, or for the prevention of health damage from carcasses to lay down rules about 1 the application of origin characters in transfers of hunted hoofed from the District of lowering and transporting hunted deer in the territorial scope of this Act , 2. possession of a) wild, strictly for reasons of maintaining the species according to acts of the European Community or the European Union or of special protection or to protect from the Member States of the European Union is, or b) other wild, 2a.
(the commercial purchase, sale or exchange of a) wild, strictly for reasons of maintaining the species according to acts of the European Community or the European Union or of special protection or to protect from the Member States of the European Union is, or b) other wild, 2B. acquiring other, the exercise of actual violence or other use, the tax, offer for sale or swap , breeding, transport, the sale or the other placing on the market of wild game, 3. the import, through - and export, as well as other spending by wild in, through, and from the scope of this law, 4. commitment to the leadership of wild risk-taking, 5. Mark wild.
(2) the countries adopted in particular provisions on 1 the official monitoring of commercial purchase, sales and Exchange, as well as the commercial processing of venison and the official monitoring of the wild trading books, 2. to record, the maintenance and the rearing of injured or sick wild and whose whereabouts.
(3) the provisions referred to in paragraph 1 Nos. 2 and 3 and paragraph 2 No. 2 can also on eggs or other forms of development of the game on dead wild, on parts of the game, as well as on the nests and the products derived from wild stretch.
(4) Regulations No. 1 need referred to in paragraph 1 of the agreement with the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology; Regulations No. 3 must be referred to in paragraph 1 of the agreement with the Federal Ministry of finance. Regulations referred to in paragraph 1 need no. 2 to 5 as far as they have to consider legal acts of the European Community or the European Union in the field of species conservation or obligations arising from the International Convention, the relation with the Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety.
(5) the Federal Ministry of finance and the Customs offices designated by him participate in single -, through - and export, as well as other spending by wild. The Federal Ministry of Finance regulates the details of procedure in agreement with the Ministry by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council pursuant to sentence 1; He may impose particular obligations to advertisements, applications, information and the performance of services, as well as to the toleration of visits and withdrawals of free patterns and samples. The Ministry announces the Customs authorities in agreement with the Federal Ministry of finance in the Federal Gazette where wild-, through - and export as well as for other spending will be handled if the import, through - and export, as well as other spending by Regulation pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 3 is regulated.
§ 36a - IX section hunting Advisory Council and associations the Hunter section 37 (1) the countries are hunting councils to form, which must include representatives of agriculture, forestry, the hunting associations, the Hunter and conservation.
(2) the countries may provide the participation of associations of hunters for the cases in which hunting permit holders violate the principles of hygiene (§ 1 para. 3).
Section of criminal law and penalty provisions article 38 (1) sanctions with imprisonment up to five years will be punished by fine, who contravenes an enforceable order 1 according to article 21, para. 3, 2. contrary to article 22, paragraph 2, sentence 1 not spared wildlife hunting or hunted a parent 3. contrary to article 22, paragraph 4, sentence 1.
(2) the perpetrators are acting with negligence, the penalty is imprisonment up to one year or a fine.
§ 38a penal provisions (1) with imprisonment up to five years or with fine who a legal regulation will be punished, according to § 36 para 1 number 2 a letter a or an enforceable order on the basis of such legal regulation contravenes, as far as the legal regulation for a specific offence refers to this regulation.
(2) with imprisonment up to three years or with fine will be punished, who a legal regulation according to § 36 para 1 number 2 letter a or an enforceable order on the basis of such legal regulation contravenes, as far as the legal regulation for a specific offence refers to this regulation.
(3) the perpetrators in the cases of paragraph 1 does not recognize lightly, that the Act refers to a kind of wild, that number is called 2(a) 2(a) in article 36, paragraph 1, the penalty is up to two years or a fine of imprisonment.
(4) the perpetrators in the cases of paragraph 2 does not recognize lightly, that the Act refers to a kind of wild, that number is called 2(a) in article 36, paragraph 1, the penalty is up to one year or a fine of imprisonment.
(5) the Act is not punishable if the Act involves a considerable amount of copies and has negligible impact on the conservation status of the species.
§ 39 offences (1) any person is, who the hunting exercise 1 in pacified areas or contravenes a restriction of the hunting permit (§ 6);
2 hunting contrary to a restriction provided for in § 7 para 3 has on fully fenced land;
3. on the basis of § 11 paragraph 6, sentence 1 vain hunting lease, a paid hunting permit vain according to section 11, paragraph 6, sentence 2 or violates article 12 par. 4 hunting exerts;
4. as the holder of a youth hunting license without accompanying hunting exercises (section 16);
5. contravenes the regulations of § 19 para 1 of no. 3 to 9, 11 to 14, 16 to 18, § 19a, or article 20, paragraph 1;
6. to the scare of the game means applies, through the wild is injured or endangered (article 26);
7. a provision of § 28 para 1 to 3 Hegau, expose and moving contravenes;
8 contravenes the provisions of article 33, paragraph 1, and thus hunting damage;
9. the hunting permit upon request does not show above (§ 15 para 1).
(2) any person is intentionally or negligently hunt who made 1, although he carries a valid hunting license with it or even though the practice of hunting is prohibited (section 41a);
2. the provisions of § 19 para 1 contravenes no. 1, 2, 10 and 15;
3. deer or other wildlife that may be hunted only in the context of a launch plan, imposed before the firing plan verified or is fixed (§ 21 para 2 sentence 1), or who exceeds the firing plan;
3A. contrary to section 22 paragraph 1 sentence 2 wild not with hunting spared, 4. hunting exercise legitimate does not immediately indicates the presence of a wild disease to the competent authority or does not following the instructions of the competent authority to combat the plague of wild (section 24);
5. a legal regulation according to § 36 para 1 number 1, 2 letter b, point 2a letter (b), point 2 b up to 4 or 5, paragraph 2 or paragraph 5 number or an enforceable order on the basis of such legal regulation contravenes, as far as the legal regulation for a specific offence refers to this fine provision, or 6 for hunting illegally enters an alien hunting district outside the channels intended for the general use.
(3) the offence can be punished with a fine up to five thousand euros.
Article 40 withdrawal (1) is an offence under section 38 or an offence pursuant to § 39 para 1 No. 2, committed no 5 or paragraph 2 to 3a or 5 enabling 1. items on which the crime or offence relates, and 2 items to its Commission or preparation has been used or have been determined, be withdrawn.
(2) section 74a of the Penal Code and article 23 of the code of administrative offences are to be applied.
Section 41 order the withdrawal of the hunting licence (1) is someone because of an unlawful act 1 according to § 38 of this Act, 2nd after the sections 113, 114, 223-227, 231, 239 and 240 of the Penal Code, unless that action was directed against the, located in exercise of forest, field, hunting or fishing protection, or sentenced 3. According to the sections 292 and 294 of the Penal Code or not only condemns , because the inability of his guilt proved to be, or not to exclude, as the Court ordered the withdrawal of the hunting licence if resulting from the fact that there is a risk, he will commit substantial unlawful acts of the designated type further ownership of hunting license.
(2) orders the Court withdrawing of the hunting licence, it at the same time determined that for the duration of one year no new hunting license shall not be given up to five years (lock). The lock can be arranged for ever if you expect that the statutory maximum period to ward off the threat of the offender is not enough. The offender has a hunting license, only the lock will be arranged. The block begins with the legal force of the judgment.
(3) arises according to the arrangement to believe that the risk of the offender will commit serious unlawful acts of the kind referred to in paragraph 1 reason, no longer exists, so the Court may release the lock in advance.
section 41a prohibition of hunting (1) is 1 for an offence committed by it in or in connection with the exercise of hunting, a penalty imposed or 2. due to a misdemeanor according to section 39, he under gross or persistent violation of the obligations in the exercise of hunting has committed against someone fine imposed, so can it in the decision for a period of one month to six months be banned , to pursue the hunt.
(2) the prohibition of hunting is effective with the legal force of the decision. For its duration is a granted hunting license, as long as it has not expired, officially held; the same applies to a hunting permit newly issued at the end of the year of the hunt. Is he not voluntarily published, he comes to seize.
(3) a hunting licence is officially to be kept, so the prohibition period is counted only from the day on, where this happens. During the prohibition period, the time is not included, in which the perpetrator on official placement in an institution is located.
(4) on the commencement of the period of prohibition pursuant to paragraph 3 sentence 1 is to instruct the offender in connection to the announcement of the decision or its delivery.
Criminal and penalty provisions for breaches of the regulations adopted by them meet § 42 local criminal and penalty provisions which can countries, insofar as such are included not in this law.
XI section final provisions § 43 (dropped out) section 44 special provisions which are competent land Governments empowered to regulate the exercise of the right of hunting on the island of Helgoland and the hunting of Aquatics on the Untersee and the Rhine River near Konstanz by way of derogation from the provisions of this Act by Decree in consultation with the Ministry.
§ 44a of the virginity clause of the food law, disease, meat hygiene law and animal protection law provisions remain unaffected.
Article 45 (dropped out) § 46 entry into force of the Act (1) (entry into force of the original version of the law) (2) (repeal of provisions) (3) references on rules which are entered under paragraph 2 override, shall be construed as references to the corresponding provisions of this Act or the corresponding national regulations.
Search Translated Laws of Germany