Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/binschuo2008anh_x/BJNR245070008.html
National special provisions (annex X to the regulation on inspection of inland waterway vessels) BinSchUO2008Anh X copy date: 06.12.2008 full quotation: "national special provisions (annex X to the regulation on inspection of inland waterway vessels) from December 6, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2450), by article 1, point 12 of the regulation of 30 may 2014 (BGBl. I S. 610) is changed" Note: amendment article 1 No. 21 V v. 20.12.2012 I 2802 (No. 62) still not considered change through article 1 No. 12 V v. 30.5.2014 I 610 (No. 23) still not taken into account for more information on the stand number found in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.1.2009 +++) (+++ text of inland waterway vessel inspection regulations see: BinSchUO 2008 +++) table of contents Part I ferries Chapter 1 special rules for ferries, general article 1.01 definitions 1.02 General 1.03 Fährzeugnis 1.04 lifetime of Fährzeugnisses 1.05 marking Chapter 2 construction, establishment and equipment of ferries ferry 2.01 Fährkörper 2.02 verification of the Intakt - and damage stability 2.03 draught marks 2.04 resistance of car deck 2.05 life-saving 2.06 anchor 2.07 additional equipment Chapter 3 additional requirements of seil-and chain-bound ferries 3.01 definitions
3.02 detection of intact stability for reaction ferry 3.03 draught marks 3.04 calculation, construction and technical approval of the rope and chain systems 3.05 decrease 3.06 tests 3.07 acceptance report Chapter 4 transitional and special provisions for ferries 4.01 Transitional provisions for ferries, which are already in operation, and validity of the previous Fährzeugnisse 4.02 other deviations part II launches Chapter 5 special provisions for barges 5.01 definitions General 5.02 5.03 hull and floats in the Leckfall 5.04 stability and maximum permitted number of passengers 5.05 freeboard and safety distance 5.06 rescue means 5.07
Anchor 5.08 crew Chapter 6 transitional and special provisions for barges 6.01 time limits part III small passenger vessels Chapter 7 special regulations for small passenger vessels for the transport of max. 12 passengers 7.01 definitions 7.02 General provisions Chapter 8 special regulations for Zeesboote 8.01 definition 8.02 terms 8.03 General requirements of 8.04 maximum load 8.05 stability and buoyancy 8.06 freeboard, lock state 8.07 drive, fuel system 8.08 Lenz set up 8.09 8.10 of electrical equipment lifesaving device 8.11 protection against Überbordfallen and reboarding 8.12 anchor and tow equipment 8.13 fire 8.14 firefighting 8.15
Other equipment 8.16 crew 8.17 driving ability certificates Chapter 9 special requirements for taxi boats 9.01 definition 9.02 General provisions 9.03 9.04 hull buoyancy in the Leckfall 9.05 intact stability and maximum permitted number of passengers 9.06 passenger rooms and areas 9.07 drive system 9.08 engineering requirements 9.09 life-saving 9.10 electrical equipment 9.11 fire 9.12 firefighting 9.13 anchor equipment 9.14 other 9.15 marking 9.16 crew 9.17 driving ability certificate service instructions service instruction No. 1 : Calculation basis for high-wire systems of the number on waterways Appendix 1: determination of cable forces Appendix 2: lateral drag coefficient calculation bases are service statement # 2: for number, not attached to a rope system as well as for cross cable ferry (barge ferry, cable ferries and chain ferries) pattern # 1: pattern of the inspection protocol for the testing of cable equipment by cableway - and chain-bound ferries pattern No. 2: pattern of the acceptance Protocol for small passenger vessels for the carriage of passengers, Max 12 part I ferries Chapter 1 special rules for ferries , General article 1.01 definitions in this annex shall apply as: 1 'ferry' a vehicle that serves the translation traffic from one bank to another on the waterway and treated by the competent authority as a ferry.
2. "Passenger ferry" one only for the carriage of people built ferry;
3. "Car ferry" one for land vehicles, persons and other loads and a ferry.
4. "free travelling ferries": barge ferries, passenger engine ferries, car engine ferries;
5. "Barge ferry" is a transporting built people ferry, which is moved by muscular, alternatively also with auxiliary drive,
6. "Motor ferry" means a passenger ferry with mechanical drive.
7 "Car motor ferry" is a car ferry with mechanical drive.
8 "Rope or chain-bound ferries": cross cable ferry, barge ferry, cable ferries, chain ferries, reaction ferry;
9 "cross cable ferry" is a person or car ferry, which runs on a rope attached to both sides and this rope or a second rope (rope) by hand or by a winch from one bank to another moves (passenger cable ferry cross, car cable ferry cross);
10. "barge ferry" means a barge ferry, that is, moving on a rope by hand, alternatively via an auxiliary engine, including the cable plant and the anchorages;
11 'Cable ferry' a person or car ferry, on a rope by a winch moves continue, including the cable system as well as the anchor masts and anchoring (passenger cable ferry, car ferry);
12. "Chain ferry" means a cable ferry, which is fitted instead of ropes with chains (passenger chain ferry, car chain ferry);
13 "reaction ferry" a person or car ferry, which exclusively by taking a position of greed, on a secured rope led, moving transverse to the direction of flow of the river including the cable system and the anchor masts or anchoring (passenger cable ferry greed, car cable ferry greed);
14 "reaction ferry with auxiliary drive" is a reaction ferry, which in addition is equipped with its own power;
15. "Land vehicle" means a motor vehicle, a horse-drawn carriage, a mobile device or towing vehicles. Trucks are here together with their followers as a land vehicle;
16 "The permissible gross weight of a land vehicle" the weight of a land vehicle including its cargo in tons can be situated in any number to reach the load on the available loading area of the Fährdecks in any order
17 "length (LWL)" the length measured in the plane of maximum draught of Fährkörpers without taking into account the flaps;
18 "Capacity" the Gesamtzuladefähigkeit of a car ferry in tonnes with homogeneous or mixed load;
19 "Maximum permissible laden mass of the heaviest land vehicle" the mass of a land vehicle including its cargo in tons, alone and without simultaneous carriage of additional payloads with exclusively central installation on the Fährdeck of a car ferry can be transported.
§ 1.02 General 1.
For ferries, the annexes are II, III, IV and XII to apply the requirements arising from the provisions below.
2. in annex II, Chapter 5 applies to ferries with drives, used as main propulsion.
3. in annex II, Chapter 12 applies, if the constant presence of crew members even outside of working hours is required.
4. Annex II chapter 15 shall apply with the following exceptions: a) article 15.01 Nr. 3 does not apply b) the traffic areas, which are intended for use by persons with reduced mobility, free Fährdeck are located and this is accessible, sufficiently wide flaps so only the spaces provided for this purpose must meet the requirements in section 15.01 no. 4, c) flaps suitable collection areas according to article 15.06 No. 8 , if the strength and stability is proven and the flaps by shut-off devices such as swivel bar, railing, or Absperrketten be secured. The shut-off devices must be clearly marked and EN 711, Edition March 1995 meet at least the requirements according to DIN, d) land bridges No. 12 can be replaced according to article 15.06 by at least two opposite flaps, if they are suitable for this, e) toilets according to § 15.06 No 17 are required only when translating transport from one bank to another exceeds the duration of 10 minutes, f) article 15.07 a second independent propulsion system is unnecessary for rope - and chain-bound ferry and barge ferries , g) facilities for the collection and disposal of domestic waste according to section 15.14 are required if toilets are available for letter e on board.
5. on waterways of zone 1 or 2 are listed in annex III only the sections 1.02 or 10.07, or apply Chapter 7.
6th only the chapter are to apply 2 or 4 on navigable waterways of zone 3 outside of the Rhine or the zone 4 of annex IV.
7. on the waterways of zone 1 and zone 2-Lake, rope - and chain-bound ferries are not allowed.
8. for rope - and chain-bound ferries, the rope and chain systems apply as main propulsion system.
§ 1.03 Fährzeugnis 1.
The results from the stability and strength calculations are to be entered in the Fährzeugnis and board the ferry in conspicuous place clearly visible to attach.
2. reaction ferry the entries for low -, medium -, and flood are to perform according to the flow velocities in the stability calculations.
3. the Fährstelle or several ferries are to enter stating River kilometre in the Fährzeugnis.
The ferry is used also to the other ship traffic, to enter this in the Fährzeugnis is in particular to change the Fährstelle to the drive to or from a shipyard. In the carriage of persons or goods is prohibited.
§ 1.04 is referred to in annex II section 2.06, according to the regulations for passenger ships to set validity period of Fährzeugnisses the validity of the Fährzeugnisses issued in accordance with this regulation.
§ 1.05 marking the ferries on all ferries must be prominently attached as indicators on both sides at least 30 cm high "F" with a light colour on a dark background or dark on a light background.
Chapter 2 building, furnishings and equipment of ferries § 2.01 Fährkörper 1.
There must be ever a collision bulkhead at each end of the Fährkörpers.
2. in the ferries of form of pontoon may 0.04 LWL and the distance of the front or rear lot 0.04 LWL Collision bulkheads not less than the + does not exceed 1 m.
3. ferries in the form of pontoon with watertight longitudinal bulkheads are fitted, so the heel caused by floods a page section must not exceed an angle of 12 °. Leak water may can't get above the bulkhead deck in neighbouring departments.
4. Fährdecks must be waterproof.
5. Kahn ferry and barge ferry must be fitted with air boxes or other flotation. Air boxes must be equipped to carry out tightness tests with a screw cap.
Section 2.02 verification of the Intakt - and damage stability 1.
The applicant has referred to in annex II section 15.03, no. 1 to 6, in conjunction with annex III § 1.02, paragraph 7.04, or section 10.08 depending on the waterway to be ridden to the proof of adequate intact stability by a calculation.
2. in the ferries of form of pontoon the coordinates of the weight Centre of gravity can are chosen by a weight calculation. An inclining test is not required.
3. in the calculation are for people to use measurement assumptions the following vehicles and livestock: payload medium height of cargo on deck average height of the mass Centre of gravity over deck average height of centre of gravity of wind surface of cargo over deck m m m people 1.7 1.0 0.85 lorries cargo 2.5 1.6 1.25 passenger cars without people 1.7 0.8 0.75 livestock 1.7 1.0 0.85 is the mean height of weight Centre of gravity of load and centre of gravity of the windage of the charge on the lowest point of the Fährdecks to half length of the ferry, to refer to half the length of the decks, if not continuous, elevated decks.
4. the calculation of intact stability must record at least the following loading cases: a) ferry loaded exclusively with people in the worst list, b) ferry unilaterally with land vehicles in worst-case site loaded, where nor the available space of the loaded page, until the Fährmitte, with smaller land vehicles and people to be filled is that c) ferry loaded with land vehicles in the worst list, d) ferry with the heaviest land vehicle loaded according to § 1.01 no. 17 , e) ferry to the limit of the capacity load.
In the case of sentence 1, accepting a shift of land vehicles, only up to the Board of the Schramm is sufficient. The fulfilment of the conditions laid down in annex II section 15.03 no. 1 to 6, in conjunction with annex III § 1.02, paragraph 7.04, or section 10.07 depending on the waterway to be ridden demonstrated for the loading cases after the letters a to e have. The Central Office of ship inquiry / ship gauging Office can request such evidence for additional loading cases.
5. as result of the computation are set: a) load the ferry only with persons, aa) the maximum permissible number of persons, bb) the displacement (m3), b) with load ferry people, land vehicles or other loads, aa) bb the maximum permissible number of persons) the carrying capacity in tonnes (t), cc) the permissible gross weight of a land vehicle in tonnes (t), dd) the permissible gross weight of the heaviest land vehicle in tonnes (t) , ee) the permissible axle load of a single axle and a dual axis of land vehicles in tonnes (t), ff) military load class.
6 the applicant has proof of sufficient stability of leak by a calculation referred to in annex II section 15.03 no. 7 to 13 in conjunction with annex III § 1.02, to provide section 7.04 or section 10.08, as well as annex IV § 4.02 depending on the waterway to be ridden. While the B / 3 B / 5 spacing distance may be reduced, 7.
While driving and when loading and unloading the ferry may according to annex II section 15.03 no. 2 and 3 permissible angle of heel not exceeded and residual freeboard allowed for the respective zone not less than, where when loading and unloading the ferry metapopulations to consider is, unless the Fährgefäß is held when support on the ramp by a non-positive connection in a fixed location.
8 air boxes or other flotation in or barge ferry and barge ferry must ensure a reserve buoyancy of 100 newtons per person and a stable swimming upright when fully loaded and flooding of the ferry.
§ 2.03 annex II article 4.04 draught marks shall apply; but there must be at least two pairs of draught brand based on one third of the length.
Section 2.04 strength of the vehicle deck 1.
On car ferries, a proof of strength for load of the car deck with the allowed land vehicles resulting from the stability calculations, must be provided.
2. According to the result of the calculation referred to in no. 1 the largest permissible single and double axle load is in tonnes (t) to set.
§ 2.05 rescue facilities 1 Einzelrettungsmittel can Sammelrettungsmittel be replaced pursuant to annex XII article 4 § 15.09 No. 5.
2. flaps are considered no. 3 suitable facilities referred to in annex II section 15.09, if they are suitable for it.
3. in addition to no. 1 passenger ferries must be equipped with a tender referred to in annex II section 10.04 for more than 250 passenger and car ferries, which are approved for more than 250 passengers or more than 150 t capacity.
4. the Commission may waive No. 5 and 6 at ferries meet the No. 3 in the cases referred to in annex II section 15.15, while the landing flaps are considered comparable facilities to platforms, if they meet the requirements described therein and provisions.
Section 2.06 anchor 1 ferries that have at least two independent fully effective in every direction of the drives need to be equipped with only one anchor.
2. the locally responsible water and shipping Office can redeem rope - and chain-bound ferry and barge ferries on the waterways of zone 4 of the requirement of anchor equipment, the ease and safety is assured.
Section 2.07 additional equipment 1.
The onboard, the in - and outlet openings of passenger and car ferries must be by way of derogation letter b with shut-off devices such as swing beams, railings or Absperrketten No. 10 of annex II article 15.06. The shut-off devices must be clearly marked and meet at least the requirements according to DIN EN 711, Edition March 1995.
2. Kahn and Kahn ferry must be in addition equipped with a few belts.
Chapter 3 additional requirements for rope - and chain-bound ferries § 3.01 definitions by way of derogation from article 1.01 apply to this chapter following definitions: 1 "Capacity" the Gesamtzuladefähigkeit with homogeneous or mixed load in tonnes including a maximum 45 people depending on specific water levels;
2. "The permissible gross weight of the heaviest land vehicle" the weight of a land vehicle including its cargo in tons, alone and without simultaneous carriage of additional payloads with exclusively central installation on the Fährdeck; transported depending on specific water levels
3. "Overflow" of the history of the water surface of the upper stream side Tailboard;
4. "Residual freeboard" the vertical distance between the lowest point of the watertight deck or the waterproof deck attachment, and the imaginary water line that runs through the highest point of the overflow on slopes with upper flow;
5. only reaction ferry usually originates not from Board to Board structure of low altitude which unilaterally restricts the roadway width of Fährdecks increases the page height on one side "Deck attachment" and spans the length of the entire Fährdecks.
6 "Anti-slip" the State, which reached the rope or chain out of operation will be necessary, in particular due to wear and tear, elongation, cracks, corrosion or fractures.
§ 3.02 detection of intact stability for the reaction ferry 1 in addition to § 2.02 must proof of sufficient intact stability for reaction ferry on calculations for slopes of the reaction ferry stretch upper power and low power.
2. is the proof of adequate intact stability on slopes with upper electricity as provided, if the heeling the reaction ferry after upper power with a load after no. 4, full equipment and in compliance with a residual freeboard according to point 7 under the simultaneous influence of a)
a sideways movement of vehicles and persons referred to in point 5, b) of wind resistance referred to in annex II section 15.03 no. 5, c) a lateral inflow) and (d) a residual water level on the ground of the Fährkörpers referred to in point 8 does not exceed an angle of 5 °. Reaction ferry with auxiliary drive are to be expected with half-filled fuel tanks. The proof is in the form of a graphic record of the lever arm. This 4 and at least three flowrates are for at least three approved loading conditions referred to by number 6 the heeling lever arms in metres according to the formula hkr = 1 · [(WQ + WG-WW) ·] (HT-BT · Tan α) + MW + MZ] g · D and the righting lever arms in meters, according to the formula, ha = (μ · MF + MG) · sin to determine φ - Δhq. When reaction ferry, whose greed cable is laid on the bottom of the riverbed (basic cable ferry), the formula for the heeling lever arms in meters is hkr = 1 · [(WQ + WG-WW) ·] (HT + BT · Tan α) + MW + MZ] g · (D) in this formula means: wq the resistance of cross flow at angles from 0 ° to 11° in kilonewtons (kN), WG of the differential resistance in kilonewtons (kN), WW the wind resistance in kilonewtons (kN) referred to in annex II section 15.03 no. 5, HT the vertical distance of the point of action of the greed rope from the water line in the output condition in metres (m), BT the horizontal distance of the point of action of the rope of greed by middle of ship in metres (m) , Α of the angle of yaw rope to the ship against the horizontal, MW the wind pressure torque in kilo Newton meter (kNm) referred to in annex II section 15.03 no. 5, MZ the torque of the shift of the load to number of 5 in kilo Newton meter (kNm), g the acceleration due to gravity 9.81 meters by seconds square (m/s2), D the displacement in tonnes (t), μMF the vertical migration of the form field in meters (m) , MG the metacentric height, reduced by the deduction for free surfaces according to number 8 in meters (m), φ the heeling angle of the reaction ferry and Δhq the direct reduction of the stability arms by cross flow in meters (m).
3. the proof of sufficient intact stability slopes after undercurrent is provided if the heeling of the reaction ferry, taking into account the loading conditions and the heeling influences after paragraph 2 sentence 1 an angle φzul, which is φzul H = tan from the relationship - T B results, does not exceed.
It is: φzul the critical angle, H - T the distance between of the lowest point of the Fährdecks to the water line at φ = 0 °, when heeling the ferry under electricity first to water the draught at the Beladungsfall to be examined in meters (m) and B arrives in meters (m), T the width of the reaction ferry in height of the deck where the measure H was adopted , in meters (m).
The critical angle shall not exceed 10°. The proof is in the form of a graphical comparison of the final angle involved a with the critical angle for at least three loading conditions referred to in point after point 6 to provide 4 and at least 3 flow velocities. In the end angle are φend according to the formula = hkr · Φzul ha to calculate. In this formula means: hkr the sum of the heeling lever arms in meters (m), φzul the critical angle above relationship and ha the righting lever in meters (m).
The heeling lever arms in meters are hkr according to the formula = 1 · [(WQ + WG + WW) ·] (BT · Tan α-HT) + MW + MZ] g · D and the righting lever arms according to the formula = ha MG · Φzul to calculate 57.3. The definition of the individual Addends and factors corresponds to the definition in paragraph 2; However, only the value for 0 ° is inclination to employ for wq.
4. for the calculation to the number 2 and 3, a mixed load of Z from land vehicles and 45 people in homogeneous distribution is to assume. It is for each a step in Z1 = (0 ·) PF) + (0 ·) PP) (empty reaction ferry), Z2 = (0,5 · PF) + (1 · PP) (half load), Z3 = (1 · PF) + (1 · PP) split (full load), where Z weight of payload in tons, PF the weight of vehicles in tons and PP is the weight of 45 people of tons of.
5. the moment from the lateral displacement of the load according to the following formula is to be - expected: MZ Zn = · e in this formula means: Zn the weight of the payload Z2 or Z3 in tonnes (t), e the greatest lateral shift way of the load from the Central longitudinal axis the reaction ferry in meters (m).
Are the curbs is set so that a lateral displacement of the vehicles is not possible, only the lateral displacement of the people is so according to the formula of MZ = PP · e to insert into the Bill.
6 in the calculations for the number 2 and 3 is the Middle flow of the water primarily in: a) low water level (NW), b) medium water level (MW) and c) to take into account high tide (HW). The values have to verifiably refer to the Fährstelle and must be confirmed by the competent waterways and shipping Office. A transverse profile drawing of the Fährstelle is to enclose the invoice.
7 slopes the reaction ferry after upper power according to number 2 has a) the residual freeboard on the upper stream side at least 0.10 m and b) reaction ferry with an additional waterproof deck Tower on the upper stream side be at least 0.10 m, but not less than the maximum height of the deck attachment over the Fährdeck. Following relationship applies to the residual freeboard: FR = H - TS in this formula means: FR residual freeboard in meters (m), H the page height to the deepest point of the Fährdecks in meters (m), TS the damming height in meters (m).
When reaction ferry deck jump, where the raised outer skin forms a solid bulwark, the residual freeboard can be used off of the pivot point of the flaps or by the lowest non-watertight point of the Schanzkleids; the deeper point is crucial.
8. in the calculations for the number 2 and 3, a residual water level of 0.02 m in the Fährkörper is to assume.
9 as results of the calculations are set: a) load the reaction ferry only with persons, aa) the maximum permissible number of persons, bb) the displacement (m3), b) with load the reaction ferry people, land vehicles or other loads, aa) the maximum permissible number of persons, bb) the carrying capacity in tonnes (t), including 45 people, cc) the permissible gross weight of a land vehicle in tonnes (t), dd) the permissible gross weight of the heaviest land vehicle in tonnes (t) , ee) the permissible axle load of a single axle and a dual axis of land vehicles in tonnes (t), ff) military load class, both at low water, medium water level and high water level.
10 while driving and when loading and unloading the ferry may be the maximum permissible heeling angle according to § 3.02 No. 3 is not exceeded and the residual freeboard according to § 3.02 reached No. 7, where when loading and unloading the ferry metapopulations to consider is, unless the Fährgefäß is held when support on the ramp by a non-positive connection in a fixed location.
§ 3.03 hobbing marks 1.
The provision of annex II section 4.04 shall not apply.
2. on both sides of the reaction ferry is to install each a draught mark for the Tiefgänge, the lifting capacity according to § 3.02 No. 9 letter b match.
3. the draught marks must be attached in the vertical plane of the cross section that runs through the average Centre of gravity of the water line surfaces in the swimming levels at medium water level, low water and high water level.
Rope and chain systems by cableway - and chain-bound ferries include § 3.04 calculation, construction and technical approval of the rope and chain systems 1 in the essential ropes and chains including the corresponding anchor masts and anchors.
2. wire rope and chain systems must be suitable throughout for the ferry service and carried out according to the rules of the art and constructed.
3. the applicant has to provide proof of sufficient strength determination for rope and chain systems by a calculation. The calculation and construction of ropes and chains is governed by administrative requirements of this annex.
§ 3.05 acceptance before, is commissioning a rope and chain system after any modification or repair and before each expiry of the acceptance report according to section 3.07 to remove the entire rope and chain system by an expert recognised by the Commission. In this loss, he has to check whether the system complies with this chapter. He has to submit an acceptance Protocol to the Commission thereon.
§ 3.06 tests is as follows to check the system: Load bearing, drive and leadership ropes are 1 to examine their internal and external condition. The investigation has focused on detection of wire fractures, corrosion, wear and tear, to extend easing of wires, other changes in the pattern of rope and damage. There are the rules of technology apply to assess the anti-slip.
2. the suspension cable is to check at intervals of maximum ten years after manufacture by an officially recognized body or by an expert using destructive (magnetic-inductive) rope inspection recognized by the Central Schiffsuntersuchungskommissi-on/ship gauging Office. The results are to be documented in a report.
3. the examination of train, clamping and guylines includes externally observable wire breaks and the wear and tear of wires within a piece of rope. There are the rules of technology apply to assess the anti-slip.
The Seilendbefestigungen will be checked to see whether its design complies with the rules of technology.
5. chains are examined in terms of wear and tear, elongation and magnification of Division of. The anti-slip is judged according to DIN 685 part 5, Edition November 1981.
6 anchor masts are checked for deformation, damage, corrosion (internal hollow profiles also corrosion), proper connection of the main cable to the mast and orderly transition from the mast to the Foundation out.
7. the anchorage is checked on deformation and damage and corrosion the fastening elements and in the area of transition to the Foundation out.
8 high-wire systems is for a Visual check of mast to mast to attach two masts per a marker, which serves as a control point to control the SAG of the cable and in particular to correct major temperature changes to the measure set out in the Fährzeugnis.
Section 3.07 acceptance Protocol 1.
Each rope and chain system compliance with this chapter is through an acceptance Protocol to certify pattern 1 of this annex. A § 3.06 # 2 is required report on destructive rope testing (magnetic-inductive) to attach the purchase log as an attachment.
2. period of validity of the acceptance report is no more than five years. In justified cases, E.g. on the basis of defects or according to the level of the replacement State of wear, the expert can set a shorter validity period. Period of validity is indicated in the acceptance report and is taken into account when the period of validity of the Fährzeugnisses.
3. at the latest at the end of the period of validity of the acceptance report a new check must take place according to § 3.06.
Chapter 4 transitional and special provisions for ferries § 4.01 Transitional provisions for ferries, which are already in operation, and validity of the previous Fährzeugnisse 1.
A ferry the Fährzeugnis is granted section 2.09 Nos. 1, 3 and 4 after an investigation referred to in annex II, is performed after the expiry of the applicable Fährzeugnisses but no later than December 30, 2018, to determine whether the vehicle complies with the technical requirements of this annex.
2. the ferry complies with requirements in chapters 1 through 3 do not and the Commission of considers that these shortcomings pose no obvious danger, is so the ferry can continue as long their operation, until the components designated as insufficient or areas of the ferry have been replaced or modified; then, these components or areas must comply with the provisions of this annex. The identified deficiencies are to be noted in the Fährzeugnis.
3. an obvious danger is considered in particular, if regulations with regard to the strength of construction, the driving or manoeuvrability or special features of the ferry of this annex are touched. Permissible deviations are not to record deficiencies which represent an obvious danger. No obvious danger is considered to have been given if the ferry complies with the provisions of the inland waterway inspection regulations as amended by force until the expiration of the December 31, 2008.
4. the replacement of existing components does not apply by identical parts or parts of an equivalent technology and design during routinely carried out repair and maintenance work as a substitute within the meaning of paragraph 2. 5.
The Fährzeugnisse, which had been issued prior to December 30, 2008, remain valid until the expiration date. Annex II section 2.09 No. 2 remains unaffected.
6. without prejudice to points 2 to 4 must ferries, which do not fully comply with the requirements of this annex, adjusted after first time their Fährzeugnisses or other transport authorisation in force regulations in accordance with the transitional provisions listed in the table below.
In the table mean - "N.E.U.": the provision does not apply to ferries, which are already in operation, unless unless the affected parts are replaced or converted, i.e. the provision applies only for new construction and replacement or reconstruction of the affected parts or areas. Are existing parts are replaced by replacement parts in same technique and style, this means no substitute 'E' in the sense of these transitional provisions.
-"Grant or renewal of the Fährzeugnisses": the requirement must be met for the issue or the next renewal of the period of validity of the Fährzeugnisses, following on December 30, 2008,. The validity period of the Fährzeugnisses between December 30, 2008 and a day ends before December 30, 2009, so this provision is valid only from December 30, 2009 mandatory.
§ and number content deadline or remarks 1.02 General - Annex II section 15.09 Nr. 1, 2 and 4,-annex II section 15.10 No. 6, - annex II section 15.12 No. 9 if there is only a machine room, - annex II paragraph 15.13 No. 1 to 3 t apply the relevant transitional provisions of annex II 2.01 no. 4 of Fährdecks N.E.U., at the latest upon the issuance or renewal of the Fährzeugnisses after the 30 December 2029 2.02 proof Intakt-and damage stability N.E.U. , at the latest on issue or renewal of the Fährzeugnisses after the 30 December 2049 2.05 life saving equipment N.E.U., at the latest upon renewal of the Fährzeugnisses 2.07 No. 1 strength requirements for shut-off devices N.E.U., at the latest upon renewal of the Fährzeugnisses 3.02 proof intact stability for reaction ferry N.E.U., at the latest on issue or renewal of the Fährzeugnisses after the 30 December 2049 3.04 no. 3 proof of sufficient strength by calculation N.E.U. , at the latest for issuance or renewal of the Fährzeugnisses after the 30 December 2029 3.05 inspection, tests and acceptance record N.E.U., latest caused 4.02 other variations if the application of the provisions referred to in this chapter after the expiry of the transitional provisions is practically difficult or unreasonably high costs 3.07 paragraph at renewal of the Fährzeugnisses 3.06, can the Commission of inquiry on the basis of recommendations of the Federal Ministry of transport , Construction and urban development permit deviations from these provisions. These deviations are to be entered in the Fährzeugnis.
Part II launches Chapter 5 special provisions for barges § 5.01 definitions for the purposes of this chapter are barges for the transportation of passengers for a fee (person barges) or to the towing (towing barges) built and furnished inland waterway vessels up to 25 m in length, with cockpit with recessed interior floor. When person barges, the passenger compartment is located in the submerged cockpit; This is open to at least 1/3 of its length.
§ 5.02 General 1.
Annexes II and III with the resulting from the provisions below requirements to apply are for barges.
2. the facilitation and special provisions of this chapter but do not apply to barges for the transportation of passengers a) with keel laid after 1 July 2001 or b) which were approved at this stage not to the carriage of passengers.
3. the sailing area is to enter in the driving ability certificate.
§ 5.03 hull and floats in the Leckfall 1.
The watertight inner bottom of the cockpit above the plane of maximum draught shall be for a bowl. There must be a drainage system, through penetration can drain water for outboard or are promoted. (A bowl, a) that is approved for the carriage of passengers in zone 1 or 2 paragraph 15.02 must by way of derogation from annex II No. 2 so divided by watertight bulkheads that fully occupied and equipped vehicle remains afloat after the flooding of any watertight compartment in an upright swimming position, b) is approved for the carriage of passengers in zone 3 or 4 only , needs the claims with regard to the situation of indoor soil pursuant to sentence 1, the drainage system after not to meet 3(a) set 2 and the SCHOTT classification according to sentence 3, if by waterproof cavities or fixed float, or in any other appropriate way Chair and equipped vehicle, as well as with water-filled cockpit remains a sufficient buoyancy and the bowl in an upright swimming position remains buoyant. A sufficient buoyancy is given, if in the final State of flooding the deepest point of the side wall at least 0.10 m and any unsecured opening lies at least 0.40 m above the water level.
Computational proof of buoyancy in the Leckfall must be provided for all barges for the transportation of passengers where the deviations of annex II section 15.15 No. 1 apply to all barges.
2. Annex II section 3.03 is no. 3 and 4 do not apply. The motors in the cockpit must be fully dressed and sound-proofed. In the closed cockpit, no noxious gases may escape. In the wheelhouse of the boat at head height of the helmsman the noise level does not exceed the value of 70 dB (a). The covering of the Motors must be sufficiently insulated.
A weather protection as a canopy over the cockpit open to at least 1/3 of its length is allowed on person barges, if for the respective zone suitable proof of buoyancy 1(a) or 1(b) is rendered pursuant to no. 1. The weather protection must be to open with an automatic device in the wheelhouse and in the open cockpit. The open operation must not exceed ten seconds and the enclosure shall not interfere with the pages of the open cockpit.
4. in the case of a launch, which is not admitted for carriage of passengers, the requirements of Nos. 1 and 3 need to be not met.
§ 5.04 stability and maximum permitted number of passengers 1.
Maximum permissible number of passengers resulting from the free surface is no. 2 at barges referred to in annex II section 15.05 1.02 § and § 7.04 depending on the waterway to be ridden to determine letter b in conjunction with annex III.
2. barges for the transportation of passengers must provide a mathematical proof of the intact stability.
3. the ship study Commission can connect additional conditions, in particular with regard to speed limits, weather conditions and time limits, with laying down the maximum permitted number of passengers. These items must be entered on the driving ability certificate.
§ 5.05 is annex freeboard and safety distance for the calculation of the Freibordes, for the review of the safety distance and for fixing the plane of maximum draught in conjunction with annex III 8.07 § and § 8.11 depending on the waterway to be ridden apply by analogy to article 15.03 II No. 3.
§ 5.06 rescue facilities 1 at least a lifebuoy referred to in annex II section 10.05 must at least 30 m long, floating line from 8 to 11 mm diameter be equipped with.
2. in addition to the rescue rings and life jackets according to annex II section 10.05 no. 4 through 9 must for 100% of the maximum permissible number of passengers Einzelrettungsmittel or Sammelrettungsmittel referred to in annex II section 15.09, or referred to in annex XII article 15.09 No. 5 on board be article 4.
3. at least 30% of all life-saving appliances must be freely aufschwimmbar. Sammelrettungsmittel exist, then they must be always free aufschwimmbar stored.
4. a barge has solid-roofed rooms, at least 30% of the equipment in these rooms must be stored close at hand.
§ 5.07 anchor 1 barges must be equipped with a bow anchor.
2. in calculating the Ankermasse referred to in annex II section 10.01 no. 2 is the number of experience with k = 7 to use. The Ankermasse must not be less than 25 kg.
3. the anchor chain must be at least 45 m long.
§ 5.08 equipment 1 equipment referred to in annex II section 10.02 No. 1 letter e and f (tank) and referred to in annex II section 10.02 No. 2 letter d (land bridge) needs to have a bowl not on board.
2. as fire-fighting, two portable fire extinguishers, no. 2 satisfying the requirements of annex II section 10.03, must be available in the control booth and easily accessible anywhere else.
Chapter 6 transitional and special provisions for barges § 6.01 time limits 1.
The definition given is according to § 5.01 to apply in the first renewal of the driving ability certificate. Barges, which were on January 1, 2007, in possession of a valid driving ability certificate and to the passenger ship were by the new definition, can be considered located in operation.
2. the articles 5.02 to 5.08, except no. 1, § 5.04 and 5.05 § § 5.03 are to apply in the first renewal of the driving ability certificate.
3. § is 5.03 no. 1, § 5.04 and 5.05 section on barges, which were on April 1, 1988, already in operation wa-ren and on January 1, 2007, in possession of a valid driving ability certificate or fell within the scope of the inland waterway inspection regulations or who were in construction or conversion, to apply from 1 January 2013.
Part III small passenger vessels Chapter 7 special regulations for small passenger vessels to carry up to 12 passengers § 7.01 is definition of the purposes of this Annex: "small passenger ship," a passenger ship that is built and furnished for the carriage of no more than 12 passengers.
§ 7.02 General provisions 1.
For small passenger vessels the annexes III, IV and XII are out with the the follow - the resulting legislation provisions to apply.
2. the Central Office ship inquiry/ship gauging Office may allow exceptions from the provisions of this regulation, as far as the safety of passengers and the shipping industry is not undermined. The Central Office in Schiffsuntersuchungskommissi-on/ship gauging Office can determine one of section 7, paragraph 1, of the Inland patent regulation different qualifications of the skipper and the qualifications of the second member of the crew; The paragraphs 8.16 and 9.16 rules for more details. Compliance with the exceptions authorised in the following chapters can be detected through an acceptance Protocol after pattern 2 to this annex to an expert recognised by the Central ship inquiry/ship gauging Office for small passenger vessels.
Chapter 8 special provisions for Zeesboote § 8.01 is defined In terms of this chapter: "Zeesboot", a small passenger ship for the Bodden waters, which is built and furnished by sailing to be moved.
§ 8.02 terms at Zeesbooten admission to limit is up: a) day cruises on sailing, without overnight stay, with a maximum of 12 passengers and b) the use of the motor as auxiliary drive, in particular for the arriving recession or approaching strong wind while driving.
Section 8.03 General requirements 1.
The integrity of the hull, rigging and sails is to be confirmed by the certificate of an expert. This certificate is valid for maximum 5 years and is to carry on board, as well as to present ship inquiry/ship gauging Office to the Central Office.
2. a safe entry and access to the cockpit must be ensured.
Maximum load that December 2001 (persons, luggage, tank content, equipment) may maximum load capacity according to DIN EN ISO 14946, output not exceed 1400 kg § 8.04. Luggage is to jam in the bottom of the cockpit and the cabin.
Section 8.05 stability and boost stability and buoyancy are mathematically prove EN ISO 12217-2, October 2002 issue according to DIN. It must: a) the angle of flooding the loaded amount to at least 35°, b) the dynamic capsizing angle in the laden condition, be at least 45°, c) pursuant to the reef, which is to create by the expert examiner, the angle of heel in the loaded state ≤ 20 degrees be.
EN ISO 12217-2, October 2002 issue of section 8.06 freeboard, lock state of the freeboard and lock state must comply with DIN. This a must) the freeboard height in a balanced State of loaded at least 1/17 of the largest length of the hull be, b) the coaming heights at open obligations, hatches and the cabin entry be at least 0.05 m, c) all seacocks below the water line in the referred to in point 6, letter c heeled condition with ball valves be closed. Hose connections must be on these valves with two seawater suitable hose clamps DIN 3017-3, October 2002 issue provided, d) exhaust pipes be protected against the ingress of water.
Section 8.07 drive, fuel system 1.
Within the meaning of annex II article 15.07, sail apply as a main propulsion system.
2. for the second drive system applies: a) annex II section 15.07 No. 1, b) the second drive system must be a motor. This can only help drive be used (E.g. for training and running a recession or approaching strong wind while driving), as c) for the mechanical requirements annex II § 8.01 to 8.04 and section 8.05 Nr. 1 to 9, no. 12, no. 13, as well as section 8.07 and section 8.08 mutatis mutandis.
§ 8.08 Lenz institution that must spring facility comply with annex II section 8.06. By way of derogation from annex II section 8.06, two bilge pumps must be present. Minimum flow rate of the first pump must be 120 l / min. The second bilge pump may be a hand bilge pump.
§ 8.09 Chapter 9 Annex II mutatis mutandis comply with electrical systems that need equipment and in addition, be designed for a constant pitch of the Zeesbootes up to 20 °.
Section 8.10 rescue facilities 1.
Aboard the Zeesboote you must be at least two lifebuoys according to annex II section 15.09 present no. 1. You must be ready for use in a suitable position on the deck and may be not fixed in their bracket.
2. lifebuoys must be provided with at least 30 m long, floating line from 8 to 11 mm diameter.
3. on board the Zeesboote a must) for the maximum number of passengers per a life jacket according to DIN EN 395, output June 1998 or DIN EN 396, Edition June 1998 or DIN EN ISO 12402-3, December 2006 issue or DIN EN ISO 12402-4, issue December 2006 b) for each crew member an automatically inflatable lifejacket according to DIN EN 395, output June 1998 or DIN EN 396 , Edition June 1998 or DIN EN ISO 12402-3, December 2006 issue or DIN EN ISO 12402-4, December 2006 issue at hand exist.
§ 8.11 protection against Überbordfallen and reboarding 1.
At the outer edge of the deck a skirting of at least 0.05 m must exist height, which allows you to drain the water. On the cabin roof handrails or grab bars must be attached.
2. for the returning of fallen of overboard, a possible fixed ladder must exist. The head is removable, they can be blocked so, that a fast operational readiness is guaranteed.
Section 8.12 anchor and tow equipment 1.
The Zeesboot must be fitted with two anchors. An anchor has a mass of at least 25 kg and a second anchor must have at least a mass of 15 kg.
2. the anchor chains must have a minimum length of 30 m and a minimum breaking strength of 9 kN. Cables instead of anchor chains is permitted and must have the same tensile strength as anchor chains.
3 according to DIN EN ISO 15084, September 2003 issue must benchmarks for a tow rope be present. The appropriate tow must have at least 25 m length.
§ 8.13 fire 1 cooking plant in the cabin have to largely exclude fire hazards.
2. liquid gas systems as well as equipment and devices with an open flame are prohibited on Zeesbooten.
§ 8.14 firefighting there must at least be a portable fire extinguisher according to DIN EN 3: 1996 (powder, fire class ABC, 6 kg) on board. It is easily accessible and splash-proof outside of cabin and engine compartment to install.
§ 8.15 other equipment other equipment must be on board: a) a compass in accordance with annex III section 6.02 on the inland waterways referred to therein, b) the devices and devices that are required to specify in the maritime waterways regulation and regulation to the international rules of 1972 view sign prescribed for preventing collisions at sea, as well as to designate the vehicles, c) a radio system for the participation of the inland navigation radio under the provisions of the regional agreement on inland waterways , d) a double glass, 7 x 50, or larger lens diameter, e) in § 13 No. prescribed 2(a) of the ship safety Ordinance nautical charts and maritime waterways procedure manual, f) qualified fire resistant container with lid, g) to the mooring ropes h) heaving line, i) boat-hooks, j) first-aid kit according DIN 13157, Edition August 1996, safely and easily can be reached in case of need, k) poster with remarks to the rescue and resuscitation of drowning man , l) fender, m) hand held anemometer, n) two scoops (bucket).
In the case of the set is the first-aid kit concealed 1 letter j housed, his repository is to be marked.
Section 8.16 crew is the Zeesboot to be filled with at least a skipper and a deck man. The captain must be at least owned a modified C1 patent, as well as sailing experience. (The sailing experience is to demonstrate through a) owning a sports boat captains license and an internship on a Zeesboot that includes at least 90 days of driving, or b) owning a sport coastal skipper certificate, a sport sea skippers ticket or a sports deep sea ship er ticket and an internship on a Zeesboot that includes at least 30 trial days.
Section 8.17 driving ability certificates the driving ability certificate to issuing ship inquiry/ship gauging Office by the Central Secretariat is maximum 5 years. It must contain the following conditions: a) admission is limited to: aa) day cruises on sailing, without overnight stay, with a maximum in the investigation of the ship fixed number of passengers and bb) using the motor as auxiliary drive (E.g. for training and running a recession or approaching strong wind while driving).
(b) the departure when prevailing wind speed of more than 5 Beaufort and unsichtigem weather is not permitted.
(c) in the case of winds of more than 4 Beaufort while driving has the crew an approved, automatically inflatable lifejacket according to DIN EN 395, output June 1998 or DIN EN 396, Edition June 1998 or DIN EN ISO 12402-3, December 2006 issue or DIN EN ISO 12402-4, December 2006 issue to create.
(d) the use of cooking appliances, open fireplaces and grills on board while driving is not permitted.
(e) it is a logbook to lead.
(f) the furling rule created by the expert examiner is to carry on board.
In the case of support pursuant to sentence 1 letter a double letter is aa to specify the fixed number of passengers in the single driving ability certificate. The pads are pursuant to sentence 1 of the letters a to d on a Blackboard Board in conspicuous place clearly visible to attach. The term "Zeesboot" is to enter in the driving ability certificate in the field "Type of vehicle".
Chapter 9 special requirements for taxi boats § 9.01 is defined In terms of this chapter: "Taxi boat", a small passenger ship, which is used for travel between various berths without a fixed timetable and the length of which does not exceed 12 m of the ship body L.
§ 9.02 General provisions 1.
The regulation concerning the placing on the market of pleasure boats with the resulting from the provisions below requirements apply is without prejudice to the § 7.02 for taxi boats on inland waterways of zones 2, 3, or 4.
2. a taxi boat must comply with at least the design category C and have undergone a conformity assessment procedure according to module G (unit verification). The Declaration of conformity is to present the Central ship inquiry/ship gauging Office.
Section 9.03 shall be hull of the hull steel or materials equivalent in terms of strength and fire protection. The interior floor of the passenger area must be waterproof and above the plane of maximum draught. Water must have a fixed Lenz facility with a total capacity of 110 l / min according to unauthorised access.
§ To prove mathematically 9.04 buoyancy in the Leckfall that is buoyancy in the Leckfall. A sufficient residual buoyancy is given when in the final State of a flooding) the lowest point of the side wall at least aa) in zone 2 0.30 m bb) in zone 3 0.20 m cc) in zone 4 0.10 m and b) any unsecured opening at least aa) in zone 2 0.60 m bb) in zone 3 0.50 m cc) is located in zone 4 0.40 m above water level.
9.05 intact stability and maximum number of passengers for each person on board a fixed a seat must be section. There is a minimum seat width of 0.45 m and a depth of 0.75 m per person to assume. The intact stability and the maximum permitted number of passengers are to determine through a calculation or to prove by means of a stress test with the half weight of the maximum permissible number of persons and at the least favourable filling of fuel and water tanks. The people are standing to assume and their weight is to accommodate as much as possible sideways on the area available for passengers. Doing a heeling angle of 7 ° shall not exceed, as well as a) a residual freeboard aa) bb in zone 2 from 1.00 m) in zones 3 and 4 from the 0.50 m and b) a residual safety clearance aa) bb in zone 2 of 1.30 m) in zone 3 and 4 by 0.80 m are not below.
Section 9.06 passenger rooms and areas is annex II article 15.06, with the exception of no. 17, apply accordingly. Closed passenger compartments are not allowed. Weather protection must be open to the entrance and exits, as well as on its entire width aft.
Section 9.07 drive system there must be a motor drive system, the adequate driving and manoeuvring properties guarantees where the speed against water must be at least 13 km/h and exceed a maximum 30 km/h. Outboard motors are not permitted.
Section 9.08 mutatis mutandis apply engineering requirements annex II § 8.01 to 8.04 and 8.05 no. 1 to 9, no. 12 and 13 as well as 8.07 and 8.08.
Section 9.09 rescue facilities 1.
On board the taxi boats you must be at least two lifebuoys according to annex II section 15.09 present no. 1. You must be ready for use in a suitable position on the deck and may be not fixed in their bracket.
2. on board the taxi boats a must) for the maximum number of passengers per a suitable lifejacket according to DIN EN 395, output June 1998 or DIN EN 396, Edition June 1998 or DIN EN ISO 12402-3, December 2006 issue or DIN EN ISO 12402-4, issue December 2006 b) for each crew member an automatically inflatable lifejacket according to DIN EN 395, output June 1998 or DIN EN 396 , Edition June 1998 or DIN EN ISO 12402-3, December 2006 issue or DIN EN ISO 12402-4, December 2006 issue at hand exist.
Section 9.10 accordingly meet the requirements of annex II chapter 9 electrical equipment need equipment and in addition, be designed for slopes up to 20 °.
Section 9.11 fire protection
Liquid gas installations, equipment and facilities with an open flame is prohibited. Bulkheads, walls, ceilings and decks of passenger spaces must consist only of non-combustible materials. Textiles used in passenger areas and other materials including weather protection must be at least fire resistant. Paints, varnishes and other substances that are used on exposed interior surfaces shall produce no extraordinary quantities of smoke and toxic substances. Stairs must be manufactured from steel or another equivalent non-combustible material.
Section 9.12 firefighting there must be at least two portable fire extinguishers according to DIN EN 3:1996 (powder, fire class ABC, 6 kg) on board to be present. Fire extinguishers are easily accessible and protected against splash water to install outside of the engine room.
§ 9.13 anchor equipment the taxi boat must be fitted with two anchors. An anchor has a mass of at least 25 kg and a second anchor must have at least a mass of 20 kg. The anchor chains must have a minimum length of 30 m and a minimum breaking strength of 9 kN. Cables instead of anchor chains are allowed and must have the same tensile strength as anchor chains, but their length must be greater than 20%.
Section 9.14 other equipment annex II section 10.02, except no. 1 letter e and f (tank), as well as no. 2 letter d (land bridge), is to apply. Fitting and exits must enable a safe walking at the intended landing. In zone 2 Lake, devices and equipment must be referred to in annex III section 6.02 to § 6.04 and according to section 6.06 on board. In zone 2-within the provisions no. 2 and 3 with respect to compass and radar annex III section 1.01.
Section 9.15 marking on all taxi boats must be clearly visible as marking on both sides at least 30 cm high "taxi" with light colour on a dark background or dark on a light background.
Section 9.16 crew 1.
The taxi boat is to occupy at least with a skipper and a deck man. The boat operator must be at least owned a modified C2 - patent. The necessary equipment standard must comply with accordingly no. 1.1 annex XI article 2.09.
2. for driving on Federal waterway of zone 3 and 4 the Central ship under investigation Commission/ship gauging Office on request allow, that the deck man accounted for a taxi-boat, if a) the skipper has at least a modified C2 patent and b) the taxi boat only during day and good clear weather and c) the Steering from the cabin area is separated and d) satisfies one of the following conditions for mooring : aa) the captain must not leave the wheelhouse or bb) at least a pair of bollards can be allocated from the wheelhouse or cc) the occupancy of the bollard automatically or dd) a device for magnetic mooring of the taxi boat at the pier is available and e) the nature of the pier ensures that the moored taxi boat relative to the pier quiet is and performs no dangerous vertical and horizontal movements of equity and f) the anchor to be dropped from the wheelhouse and g) the switching on and off the bilge pump from the steering station or automatically via a timer is done.
Request is granted, so you are set to be followed and conditions to enter 1 letter a to g in the driving ability certificate.
§ 9.17 driving ability certificate the period of validity of the driving ability certificate is maximum 5 years. The term "Taxi boat" is to enter in the driving ability certificate in the field "Type of vehicle".
Service instruction No. 1 calculation bases for high-wire systems of the number on waterways to annex X § 3.04 text processing Appendix 1 to the service instruction No. 1 of annex X determination of cable forces text in progress Appendix 2 to the service instruction No. 1 of annex X lateral drag coefficient text processing calculation bases are service instruction No. 2 for number, not attached to a rope system as well as for cross cable ferry (barge ferry , Cable ferries and chain ferries) to annex X § 3.04 text in edit pattern No. 1 pattern of the acceptance Protocol for testing the rope and chain systems by cableway - and chain-bound ferries to annex X section 3.07 No. 1 text in edit pattern No. 2 pattern of the acceptance Protocol for small passenger vessels to carry up to 12 passengers to annex X § 7.02 No. 2 text processing
Search Translated Laws of Germany