Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/binschpatentv_1998/BJNR306600997.html
Regulation on certificates in the inland waterway transport (inland patent regulation - BinSchPatentV) BinSchPatentV Ausfertigung date: 15.12.1997 full quotation: "inland patent regulation of 15 December 1997 (BGBl. I S. 3066), by article 2 § 7 of the Decree of May 30, 2014 (BGBl. I p. 610) is changed" stand: last amended by article 2 § 10 V v. 20.12.2012 I 2802 Note: change article 2 § 7 V v. 30.5.2014 I 610 (No. 23) still not taken into account by learn about the stand number in the menu under notes section 1 No. 1 and § 5 para 1 No. 1 and 2, section 7 para 2, § 9, 30 para 2 No. 1 and annex 9 to this regulation are the implementation of Directive 91/672/EEC of 16 December 1991 on the reciprocal recognition of national boatmasters for the carriage of goods and passenger transport in the Community (OJ EC No. L 373, p. 29). § 1 No. 1, 14 and 15, section 3, paragraph 1, article 5, paragraph 1 No. 1, 2, § 7 para 1 and 2, the articles 9, 10 para 1 No. 1 letter a, no. 2 and 4, article 11, para. 3 No. 2, article 14, paragraph 1 No. 1, para 2, § 16 par. 2 No. 2, article 18, paragraph 1, article 24, paragraph 1, sentence 1 No. 2, article 29, paragraph 1 and 2 No. 1 , appendices 1, 9, 11 column 2 to 5 of this regulation meant to transpose Directive 96/50/EC of the Council of 23 July 1996 on the harmonisation of the conditions for obtaining national boatmasters for the carriage of goods and passenger transport in the Community (OJ EC No. L 235, p. 31), as amended by decision of the EEA Joint Committee of 30 April 1997 (OJ EC No. L 242 p. 70).
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.1.1998 +++) (+++ official notes of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EWGRL 672/91 (CELEX Nr: 391 L 0672) EGRL 50/96 (CELEX Nr: 396 L 0050) +++) input formula to bottom - section 3 para 1 No. 6 and 8, subsection 4 and 6 of the inland waterway transport task act as amended by the notice of August 4, 1986 (BGBl. I p. 1270) as well as on the basis of § 9 para 1 of the law on SAH service books in the in the Federal Law Gazette Part III , Outline number 9503-4, adjusted version published recently by article 5 of the Act of 21 April 1986 (BGBl. I p. 551) is been changed, directed the Federal Ministry of transport, - article 3 par. 5 of the inland waterway transport task law enacted the Federal Ministry for transport in consultation with the Federal Ministry for work and Social Affairs and of § 4 para 2 sentence 1 and 3 of the inland waterway transport task Act in conjunction with the 2nd section of the administrative expenses Act of 23 June 1970 (BGBl. I p. 821) directed the Federal Ministry of transport in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Finance: section I General provisions article 1 definitions for the purposes of this regulation are 1. waterways: the Federal waterway of zones 1 to 4 in accordance with appendices 1 and 3 of the inland waterway inspection regulations of 17 March 1988 (BGBl. I p. 238), most recently by article 3 of the Decree of 15 December 1997 (BGBl. I S. 3050) has been modified , in its up-to-date version; within the meaning of Directive 91/672/EEC and Directive 96/50/EC, waterways are the waterways of zones 1 and 2 and inland waterways the waterways of in zones 3 and 4;
2. vessels: Vessels, naval vessels, floating devices and ferries;
3. inland waterway vessels: Vessels, which are exclusively or mainly for the journey on inland waterways;
4. seagoing vessels: vessels, which are primarily designed and approved to the sea or coastal drive;
5. floating equipment: floating structures with them existing working equipment such as cranes, excavators, pile-driving, elevators;
6 Ferries: Vehicles that serve the translation traffic from one bank to another and be treated by the power and maritime police authority as a ferry.
7 sports cars: for sports and recreational purposes certain ships;
8 ships approved passenger ships: for the carriage of passengers;
9 tugs: specially built to perform towing ships;
10 pusher craft: dedicated to the transportation of the pushed convoys built vessels;
11 service vehicles: vehicles used in the course of duties;
12 fireboats: vehicles with a length of 15 metres or more, exclusively or predominantly; used to fire
13 length: the maximum length of the hull in m, excluding rudder and bowsprit;
14 deck crew: the minimum crew with the exception of the machine staff;
15 sailor, marine engine maintenance, boatman, coxswain: a person who has the appropriate qualifications for the manning of inland waterway vessel inspection regulations;
16 travelling time: the time on board a vehicle on travel.
§ 2 unaffected lasting rules regulations, 1. vehicles running on the Rhine with the exception of the ferries, as well as on the edertal dam and of Diemel, 2. pleasure craft with a length of less than 15 metres on inland waterways of zones 3 and 4, 3. seagoing vessels and pleasure craft on inland waterways of zones 1 and 2, 4 vehicles, which are intended exclusively for use in the port of Hamburg , rules, remain unaffected.
§ 2a temporary deviations which is water - and shipping Directorate West authorised to adopt for the districts of other waterways and shipping directorates, by Decree on the adaptation to technical progress of inland waterway transport or for experimental purposes, by which the safety and ease of navigation are not affected, temporarily deviating provisions of this regulation for the period of three years.
§ 3 (1) who wishes to license a vehicle on a waterway, requires a licence of the competent authority for the relevant class.
(2) the licence is limited to application on certain waterways or sections or certain types of vehicle.
(3) the licence is shown without prejudice to article 5, by a certificate pursuant to this Regulation (systems 1 to 8) and in the cases of § 7 para 4 through Lake sports boat captains license, or the sports boat captains license within.
(4) the owner or, if a supplier relationship exists, the operator of a vehicle may not order or allow someone's taking the vehicle, which is not the owner of the required licence (paragraph 1) or against the rest of the permission (section 24 para 2 and 6) executable has been arranged.
Article 4 exemptions (1) any licence requires the driver of a vehicle, 1 that is alongside coupled with another or else carried by him so that he can determine neither course nor speed, 2. that is driven by muscle power or under sail or is equipped with an engine whose effective power, not more than 11.03 kilowatts of.
(2) the Director of a non-system drive floating device requires a licence only in the wake of waterways of zones 1 and 2 in accordance with the plant 10 (3) any licence require when 1. service vehicles of the Bundeswehr, the Federal Customs Administration, the Federal Police, riot police, the water police of the countries with a length of not more than 25 meters, 2. service vehicles of the civil and civil protection , the water and shipping administration of the Federation, the maritime administration of a country, a State Investigation Bureau, the fire department with a more of less than 15 meters the holder of an official permission slip of their service or apprenticeship. This also applies for the owner of a permission slip of a body recognised charity drive water rescue vehicles with a length of less than 15 metres.
§ 5 validity of other certificates (1) a under this regulation prescribed licence will be replaced by a valid or valid: 1 certificate of competence in accordance with section 28 paragraph 2 on the basis of inland patent regulation by December 7, 1981 (BGBl. I p. 1333), most recently by § 7 No. 2 of the Decree of 7 May 1993 (BGBl. I p. 741); has been changed If's previously entitled to driving at least a waterways, it shall apply to all inland waterways of zones 1 and 2;
2. boatmasters referred to in articles 1 and 2 of Directive 91/672/EEC, and under article 1 paragraph 4 of Directive 96/50/EC in accordance with the restrictions is registered, if the holder is at least 21 years old;
3 large patent, small patent, authority patent or sports patent on the waterways of in zones 3 and 4, if a Rhine River State or Belgium on base of ship personnel Ordinance Rhine from June 2, 2010 (BGBl. 2011 II S. 1300, attachment band) has been granted only for individual sections of the Rhine;
4. port patent of the land Hamburg on the water surface in the area of the Hahnöfer side Elbe, the Este, the Este driveway and the Mühlenberger hole;
5. b) nautical certification due to the ship's officer education regulation as amended by the notice of 15 January 1992 (BGBl. I p. 22, 227) in the currently valid version, b) corresponding certificate of competence of individuals residing outside of the scope of this regulation that is granted in the State of residence on the inland waterways of zones 1 and 2 also for inland waterway vessels; a certificate of proficiency as a deck officer or see tax man is not entitled to carry a passenger vessel of that is permitted for the transport of more than 12 persons;
6 driver's licence after the pleasure craft driving licence Regulation-binnen from 22 March 1989 (BGBl. I p. 536, 1102), last amended by article 2 of the regulation of May 8, 2000 (BGBl. I p. 644), in amended in accordance with article 28, paragraph 3.
(2) to drive a vehicle may also 1 on the river Eider above the confluence of the Gieselaukanals one on another water road, 2nd in located in the port of Hamburg parts of the Elbe is applicable on the Elbe downstream from Geesthacht certification, even if it not under this Regulation granted.
(3) the certificate issued in an other Elbe or Danube riparian State, entitled to driving on the Elbe or Danube also in the scope of this regulation, is equated to the Elbe (annex 9), the Ilmenau and the Elbe-Lübeck Canal or the Danube corresponding driving licence under this regulation.
(4) certificates, which are issued in a Mosel riparian State for driving a vehicle, excluding ferries, with or without drive unit on the Moselle, entitled to drive these vehicles to its confluence with the Rhine. Pursuant to sentence 1 the certificates are equal for the Saar issued certificates. § 4 ABS. 1 Nr. 2 remains unaffected.
Without prejudice to § 5 para 1 No. 2 and of article 21, holders of equivalent exemption certificate of other States from the requirement of the licence pursuant to § 3 para 1, § 6 free exemption possibilities (1) that can be Federal Ministry for transport, building and urban development. There are known in the transport journal, for which waterways and vehicle types it is a certification.
(2) the locally competent waterways and shipping Directorate may allow running a vehicle on the leg of a waterway on which they do not apply, generally holders of licences or certificates pursuant to paragraph 1 or article 5 If the leg as a result of a diversion measure must be used.
(3) the locally responsible water and shipping Office can 1 person without licence or certificate of competence pursuant to paragraph 1 or article 5 running Fährnachen on water roads with low traffic, 2. floating driving devices the construction site on the leg of a waterway according to annex 9, unless the requirements of section 7 paragraph 2 are met, 3. the holder of a licence or of a certificate for waterways of running a vehicle on short routes for a water zone 3 or 4 to get a Port or an other berth or allow it to go away.
Section II licence section 7 Division of General licences (1) which is driving licence issued in classes with the following permissions: vehicle class, type and size of the waterways of zones A certificate all vehicles 1 to 4 boatmasters A B all vehicles 3, 4 boatmasters B C1 vehicles with a length of less than 1 to 4 boatmasters C1 C2 35 m, excluding 3, 4 boatmasters C2 1. for the carriage of more passenger ships approved as twelve passengers , 2. pushing and towing boats more than 73.6 kW (100 HP) drive performance D1 fireboats, vehicles of civil 1 to 4 Fireboat patent D1 D2 and civil protection 3 4 Fireboat patent D2 E 1 recreational craft with a length of not more than 25 m, 3, 4 2 sport ship product vehicles, on December 31, 2012, about a boat certificate pursuant to section 3 of the Inland sport boat rental regulation of 18 April 2000 (BGBl. I p. 572) , last by article 2 § 6 of the Decree of December 20, 2012 (BGBl. I S. 2802) is changed, in the amended and approved for the carriage of passengers this type of vehicle are, except, according to the pleasure craft driving licence Regulation-binnen from 22 March 1989 (BGBl. I p. 536, 1102), most recently by article 1 of the Decree of 2 October 2012 (BGBl. I S. 2102) has been modified , require no licence.
Sentence 1 does not apply to vehicles one or an other certificate is prescribed for which in some cases.
F ferry 1 to 4, the Fährführerschein registered are in; except: Flensburger Förde, Kiel fjord, Trave below of the Lübeck port, Elbe below the port of Hamburg, Weser beneath the railway bridge in Bremen, jade, EMS below of the Emden port Fährführerschein (2) which no. 1 to 3 cover driving licences and certificates according to § 5 para 1 on driving a vehicle with a length of 15 metres or more, of passenger ships, as well as by pushing and towing boats on inland waterways according to annex 9 or sections of only , if they are noted in the certificate or pursuant to § 9 (annex 7) has a route certificate whose holder.
(3) licences of the class(es) include the class(es) A B to F B C2, D2 to F C1 C2, D1 to F C2 D2 F D1, D2 E. (4) to drive vehicles with a length of less than 15 metres, except passenger ships, pushing and tugs, ferries, also entitle 1 on inland waterways of zones 1 and 2 a) a driving licence after Lake pleasure craft driving licence regulation of 20 December 1973 (BGBl. I S. 1988) , last amended by article 3 of the regulation of 18 December 1995 (BGBl. I S. 1938), in its up-to-date version, b) a driving licence of the class F, if it applies to at least a distance of these zones, 2. on inland waterways of zones 3 and 4 a) a driving licence for sports boats with engine according to § 2 para 1 or a certificate of competence pursuant to § 4 of the pleasure craft driving licence regulation within , b) a driving licence of the class F, if it applies to at least a distance of these zones, or the class E. sentence 1 number 2 does not apply to sports vehicles that are approved for the carriage of passengers.
(5) any licence pursuant to paragraph 4 who 1 need a nautical minimum qualifications) as a sailor in the inland waterways sector, b) has on inland waterways of zones 1 and 2 as a ship mechanic, 2 as at least 16-year-old Member of the crew of a floating device a this great vehicle with a power of not more than 25 kilowatts (33,95 PS) leads.
§ 8 special driver's licence types Elbe boatmasters, Danube Captain patent (1) (dropped out) (2) a licence may be granted as Danube Captain patent (annex 8), if the applicant is already a holder of the licence required for the Federal Danube waterway. You certify the holder the ability to drive vehicles on the Danube in international traffic outside the scope of this regulation in accordance with the "recommendations for the granting of the patents in the Inland on the Danube" of the Danube Commission of 12 April 1995 (CD/SES 52/23). It applies only in connection with a the same name denominated other certificate.
§ 9 track certificate permission to driving on a waterway according to article 8, paragraph 1 or Annex 9 or sections of it is through a track certificate (annex 7) found in holders 1 certification according to articles 5 and 6 para. 1, 2. a licence, if the entry in the certificate is not possible.
The permit is valid only in conjunction with one of the certificates referred to in sentence 1.
§ 10 General requirements for the granting of the licence (1) the applicant must be for issuing a driving licence 1) (a) of the classes A to D and F the age of 21, b) class E 18 year age;
2. physically and mentally to drive a vehicle in accordance with the system B1 the ship personnel Ordinance-Rhine suitable for be;
3A. the classes A to C2 via a radiotelephone operator's certificate according to annex 5 of the regional agreement on inland waterways (notice of August 28, 2000, Federal Law Gazette II p. 1213) have;
4. the required qualification in an examination (section 18) have shown.
(2) it is in particular unreliable who has significantly failed to 1 against traffic criminal provisions and therefore is res judicata, not the safe guidance of a vehicle expected 2nd after his previous behaviour or unfitness to the superiors of a ship's crew expected 3. applicants for a driving licence of the class A to D or F.
(3) the licence subject to conditions may be granted applicants with limited capability. Restricting the suitability occurs following the granting of the licence conditions can be granted subsequently. The requirements are entered in the certificate. The holder of a certificate according to article 5 or article 6, paragraph 1 has registered editions to note in it.
§ 11 special requirements for issuing a driving licence drive, performance (1) the applicant must a journey as a member of a deck crew 1 by four years, including on board a vehicle engine driven inland by at least two years as a sailor or marine engine maintenance or a year as bosun, for issuing a driving licence of the class A or B, 2nd by a year as a sailor or marine engine maintenance on a vehicle with engine drive inland for the grant of a licence of the Class C1 or C2, 3 by a year, including at least three months within the last 12 months preceding application, for issuing a driving licence of the class D1, D2, or F to demonstrate.
(2) applies to the calculation of the driving time: 1 180 effective driving days in inland waterway transport travel time are considered in year. Within 365 consecutive days will be counted no more than 180 days.
2nd on the journey, not rendered as a sailor, marine engine maintenance or bosun must, be applied to a)
the time of training a maximum up to two years if the person is the holder of a certificate recognised by the competent authority on the successful completion of a vocational training in the field of inland navigation with practical training components, b) proven travel time at sea as a deck crew member a maximum up to two years, but up to three years, unless the licence only for zone 1 and 2 waterways is requested. This 250 shipping days apply than a year drive.
(3) all times must be done on ships for their run of 1 a licence of classes A through C, 2. a large patent granted on the basis of the Rhine Patent Regulation, small patent or Kanalpenichenpatent or 3. certificated according to § 5 para 1 No. 1, 2, 4 or 5 sentence 1, paragraph 3 or 4 would require.
§ 12 particular requirements for the grant of a licence is to company (1) the driver's licence of the classes A to E on inland waterways according to annex 9 or sections of them extend, must the applicant the corresponding waterway or part line at least aerials on board a vehicle with engine within the last ten years prior to receipt of the application have worked, including at least three in each direction within the last three years. For a driving licence of the class E is enough instead, if the applicant has used the particular waterway or line within the framework of a proper training at least four times in each direction within the last year before receipt of the application. Sentences 1 and 2 do not apply to vehicles that have a boat certificate pursuant to section 3 of the Inland sport boat rental regulation of 18 April 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 572), most recently by article 2 § 6 of the Decree of December 20, 2012 (BGBl. I S. 2802) is has been modified and have in the currently valid version are approved for the carriage of passengers.
(2) for a driving licence which is granted as Danube Captain patent applicants must have navigated in addition at least aerials each including at least three the respective Danube route outside the scope of this regulation, in any direction within the last three years prior to receipt of the application, on board a vehicle with engine.
(3) for a driver's licence of class A or B, the candidate must have done this company at least as a sailor.
(4) paragraph 1 shall apply for certification routes according to § 9 accordingly.
§ 13 extension of a licence should a driving licence, a certificate of competence according to article 5, paragraph 1 or routes certificate line subject to the permission be extended by one pursuant to § 7 para 2, apply article 10, paragraph 1 No. 4 and § 12 according to.
Section III procedure § 14 responsible authorities (1) responsible for the issue or extension of a licence is any waterways and shipping Directorate, unless otherwise stated in the paragraphs 2 to 4.
(2) responsible for the granting of a licence of classes A, C1 and D1 or the extension of a licence of the classes B, C2, and D2 on the class A, C1 or D1 are the waterways and shipping directorates Nord in Kiel and Northwest of Aurich.
(3) which is responsible for the issue or extension of a licence which shall be water Street subject to permit or stretch them for a pursuant to § 7 para 2, or a driving licence of the class F or a certificate of routes for the waterway competent waterways and shipping Directorate (annex 9).
(4) the waterways and shipping Directorate South in Würzburg is responsible for the issue or extension of a licence of class A or B as Danube Captain patent.
(5) several authorities are competent, the authority that has been first petition with the matter shall decide. Also a neighboring waterways and shipping Directorate is responsible for the extension of a licence to the paragraphs 2 to 4.
§ 15 examination Board (1) which is the competent authority for the acceptance of testing one or several Prüfungsausschüsse. Each Audit Committee consists of a Chairperson, who is a national of the water and shipping administration of the Federal Government, and at least two assessors.
(2) the assessor should be at least a holder of the licence requested by the applicant or the appropriate certificate according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 or 3. In the case of article 7, paragraph 2, or article 8 at least an assessor must have a permit from applicable to the respective line.
(3) the Audit Committee shall decide by majority of votes. Vote the vote of the Chairman decides. The Chairman opened the investigation. Over the course of the audit, a transcript is to record. It contains at least: 1. date, place and duration of the test, as well as a candidate left the exam room duration of exam sections, 2. names and functions of participating examiners, 3. names of candidates, 4. periods during which, 5. designation of exam topics, 6 evaluation of the test results, 7 decision of the examination Board on the existence or non-existence of individual applicants, 8 documentation about the release of examination results , 9 decisions according to § 18 para 2 sentence 2, 10 documentation of attempts to deceive or irregularities.
Section 16 (1) the applicant has to address the request for admission to the examination and granting or extension of a licence with the following information to the competent authority: first and family name, birthday, place of birth and address, 2. the proposed class of driver's licence, 3 the requested routes to annex 9, 4. a declaration of whether he has already addressed a request for admission to the test to another authority or participated in a test Decisions according to § 18 para 2 and by him until the day of the exam prompted changes to this information shall be communicated.
(2) the application shall be accompanied by: 1 a photograph from more recent times the size of 35 mm X 45 mm, which shows the applicant without headgear in semi-profile, 2. a medical certificate, not older than three months, the a) according to the model of Annex B2 the ship personnel Ordinance-Rhine by a doctor or a doctor who is authorized by the Professional Association for transport and transport economics , by a doctor or a doctor of the medical service of the water and shipping administration of the Federal Government or the administration of a country, or by a doctor or a doctor of a port medical service granted or issued by a competent authority of another Rhine River State or Belgium or b) of the Central Commission for the navigation of the Rhine or the Federal Ministry of transport, building and urban development in accordance with the § 7.09 number 3 point (b) the ship personnel Ordinance-Rhine has been recognized , 2a.
instead of the certificate referred to in point 2 a by the Central Commission for the navigation of the Rhine in accordance with the ship personnel Ordinance-Rhine recognized valid certificate, 3. evidence about the journey and in the case of section 7 paragraph 2 about the routes, 4 where necessary, a copy of the radio certificate (§ 10 para 1 No. 3a).
In the case of article 9 only the copy of the certificate shall be with the permission, and the proof of the company are the application to add. Facts justify doubt as to the suitability, can the competent authority on the certificate pursuant to sentence 1 No. 2 or 2a, another specialist certificates to determine the suitability for use according to § 10 para 1 No. 2 or 2a request.
(3) the applicant has to apply for the grant of a certificate of good of conduct for submission to the competent authority. Persons residing outside of the scope of this regulation have to submit the appropriate certificate granted under the law of their place of residence.
(4) to extend a driving licence on another class, the competent authority can see off no. 2 or 2a or paragraph 3 the renewed presentation of the certificates referred to in paragraph 2.
(5) the competent authority may allow para 1 or 2 exceptions to the requirements of age, drive, driving performance and runs in hardship cases or in cases of § 3 paragraph 2 for which a licence under section 7. She can recognize in these cases also times, not recognised according to § 11 ABS. 3. Without prejudice to article 3, paragraph 2, the competent authority can connect permission with conditions.
(6) the applicant is admitted to the examination, if the conditions are met according to § 10 para 1 No. 1 to 3 as well as to paragraphs 2 and 3.
(7) the competent waterways and shipping Directorate may transfer individual tasks to their subordinate bodies.
Section 17 is proof of the race distance, driving performance and company (1) that are driving time and performance, as well as the company to prove through a tested Schiffer service book, issued by a water and shipping authority or a competent authority of a Rhine River State or Belgium. As far as a candidate must not have a SAH service book under other provisions, he can prove the travel time and the company through an other official document of the State of his residence, containing at least the following information: 1 type, size, number of passengers, name and drive the vehicle's performance, where he drove, 2 name of the skipper, 3rd time of the start and end of the trips , 4. type of employment, 5. busy routes (exact designation with start and end points).
The journey time at sea is to be proven by a seaman.
(2) the driving time can be demonstrated also by a certificate according to § 19 para 3 to the extent, as it already has been proven for this charge.
(3) to the time of the visit a Schiffer vocational school on the journey time is applied, the testimony of this school must be presented.
(4) (dropped out) § 18 examination (1) which has candidates in an examination before an examination Board to demonstrate that it has 1 of sufficient knowledge of the requirements relevant for driving a vehicle and the nautical and ship operating technical knowledge necessary for their safe management, professional skills and knowledge about the principles of accident prevention (annex 11), and 2. in the case of section 7 paragraph 2 has , section 8 or when a driver's licence of class F has also required knowledge of routes (annex 11).
The exam consists of a theoretical and for the acquisition of a driving licence of the class E or F also from a practical part. For more information on the test procedure is regulated by guidelines of the Federal Ministry for transport, building and urban development, which are to publish in the journal of the traffic.
(2) an applicant does not pass the examination he can repeat them after three months at the earliest. The Audit Committee can extend this period; He can connect the renewed participation in an examination requirements or conditions or to grant exemptions. Any waterways and shipping Directorate inform the refusal of 1 admission to the examination, provided that it has been connected with obligations or conditions, or 2. granting a licence the remaining waterways and shipping directorates.
Article 19 exemptions and facilities (1) a candidate who has passed the final examination in the recognised training occupations inland, port ships or ship mechanic or an other professional audit, may be exempted from part of the examination, which relates to professional skills.
(2) a candidate for a driving licence of category E, which is the holder of a licence or a certificate pursuant to § 7 para 4 or who has the nautical minimum qualification according to § 7 para 5 No. 1, is exempt from the practical part of the exam and may be exempted from part of the examination, which relates to nautical knowledge.
(3) a candidate who is holder of a licence or a certificate according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 through 5 or an other certificate, which is granted on the basis of other legislation, may be exempted from part of the examination, which relates to the knowledge and skills that were required for the issue of this certificate.
(4) to a driving licence limit on a specific zone, route or vehicle type, the selection board when assessing may grant relief.
(5) without prejudice to article 23, paragraph 5 the competent authority may waive wholly or partly upon receipt of the application for a new licence testing, especially if no doubts as to the remaining qualifications.
Section 20 licences (1) has the applicant in assessing the required qualifications to drive a vehicle demonstrated according to § 18 para 1, is a driving licence of the appropriate class or a permit granted pursuant to § 7 para 2 and a certificate issued according to the pattern of attachment 1 to 5, 7, or 8. If necessary, a temporary preliminary certificate is issued according to the model of annex 6.
(2) restrictions are entered according to § 3 par. 2 or requirements according to § 10 ABS. 3.
(3) in the certificates pursuant to § 7 para 1 the respective renewal period according to § 24 para 1 sentence 1 is entered each as the expiration date for its validity, when is this not clear from a somebody.
Section 21 granting a licence without examination upon presentation of a 1 by the Federal Ministry of transport, building and urban development on the basis of intergovernmental agreements or on the basis of § 6 para 1 as equivalent recognized certificate, 2. certificate according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 to 3 or 6 is a driving licence of the appropriate class issued the holder on request without passing an exam and a certificate issued. Requirements is registered or restrictions are also entered into the certificate to be issued. A driving licence of the class E is limited in the case of § 5 para 1 to running vehicles with a displacement of less than 15 cubic metres of no. 6.
Section 22 spare copy is a certificate or a certificate of routes become unusable, lost or otherwise lost, the competent authority on request is a replacement copy, which is to be marked as such. The loss is to make credible. The holder of a certificate has to deliver a certificate of degraded or again found immediately to the competent authority or to submit it to the devaluation.
Article 23 suspension of licence (1) proves to be the holder of a driving licence to drive vehicles as unsuitable or unreliable, the competent authority has to evade him. The competent authority of a certificate of facts justify doubt as to the suitability, can no. 2 according to § 16 para 2 sentence 1 another specialist certificates to determine the suitability for use according to § 10 para 1 No. 2 request. The holder of a certificate is considered to be irrefutably unreliable, if he has complied with his obligation according to § 24 para 7 within one week after the order about the suspension of the permit has become enforceable.
(2) the licence may be withdrawn if the holder repeatedly fails to a circulation according to § 10 ABS. 3.
(3) the licence shall expire with the withdrawal.
(4) a licence has expired, the holder of the certificate has to deliver it without delay to the competent authority or to submit it to the devaluation. The same applies if has been contested the revocation of the licence and ordered the immediate enforcement of the withdrawal.
(5) the competent authority may connect the withdrawal terms and conditions or set deadlines for the new Division of the licence.
(5a) the competent authority shall notify the withdrawal of the licence the remaining waterways and shipping directorates and, unless the holder of the certificate has not met its obligation pursuant to paragraph 4, also the water police of the countries immediately. The remaining waterways and shipping directorates and the water police of the countries the competent authority communicated the facts known to them can justify a withdrawal.
(6) water and shipping Directorate, which has permission or is the parent of the water and shipping authority, which issued the permit, is responsible for the revocation of a licence. This also applies if the permission is identified by an exchanged certificate or a replacement copy.
(7) paragraphs 1 to 5a apply for certificates according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 according to.
§ 24 repeat examinations, rest of the permission (1) which allowed holders of a licence pursuant to § 3 para 1 or of a certificate No. 1, 3 or 5 according to § 5 para 1 a vehicle fail, if he is not through its suitability for a medical certificate in accordance with § 16 par. 2 No. 2 or 2a in the issuing authority 1 age of 50 years and up to the age of 65 every five years , 2. with age of 65 annually, at the latest within three months (renewal deadline) again demonstrated by has. A new certificate is proof of the suitability and, if necessary, a temporary provisional certificate issued according to the model of annex 6; Section 10, paragraph 3, sentence 2 and 3 as well as article 20 para 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis. The owner has multiple certificates, the entry in a document is sufficient. In the cases of § 5 para 1 a valid certificate about the service seaworthiness; No. 5 is sufficient as proof of suitability Sentences 2 and 3 shall not apply.
(2) the holder of a licence pursuant to § 3 para 1 or of a certificate according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 must not result in a vehicle, if she the rest of the permit executable has arranged authority according to § 23 para 6.
(3) she can temporarily ordered the suspension of the permit if according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 the conditions for a withdrawal are not yet at the holder of a licence or a certificate, but have doubts as to its reliability or suitability. Be dispelled these doubts before the deadline, is the arrangement to pick up.
(4) with the arrangement may be banned temporarily, to operate a vehicle any or a particular type on all or certain waterways.
(5) doubts about the reliability of coexist in particular, against the holder of a licence or a certificate according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 because of a misdemeanor according to article 7, paragraph 1 or 2 of the inland waterway transport task law, that he a fine is imposed in gross or persistent violation of the duties of a ship leader or a person who independently determined, committed rate and speed. It is usually assumed if the fine for a misdemeanor is imposed because the person concerned has several times led 1 with a blood alcohol content of 0.8 per thousand or more a vehicle, 2. has led a unterbesetztes vehicle, 3.
the prescribed rest periods has violated or 4 has led a vehicle, which has carries dangerous goods without the required qualified person on Board was.
(6) in the cases of § 5 para 1 No. 2 and 3, par. 3 and 4, section 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 or if a permit to drive vehicles is not required under this regulation or the pleasure craft driving licence regulation within, can the waterways and shipping Directorate arranged middle the indefinite suspension of permission in Hanover, if the conditions of § 23 para 1 or 2. Paragraphs 3 to 5 may order the temporary suspension of the permit in accordance with you. She may lift the order about the temporary suspension of the permit only if the conditions of § 10 para 1 Nos. 2 and 3 are met. Paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(7) the holder of a certificate it has the competent authority at the latest with the enforceability of the order 1 in the case of paragraph 2 to the official custody, 2. in the case of paragraph 6 sentence 1 to the registration of the order about the suspension of the permit, unless the registration is possible, to submit. The period during which the prohibition applies pursuant to paragraph 2, is calculated from the day on which the certificate is submitted.
(8) the competent authority informs the order about the suspension of the permit the remaining waterways and shipping directorates and the water police of the countries, in the case of paragraph 6 of and the issuing authority, if 1 the holder of the certificate of his obligation according to paragraph 7, not within one week after the order has become enforceable, has complied, or 2. If the registration of the order about the suspension of the permit is not possible.
§ 23 paragraph 5a sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.
§ 24a urgent reasons for adopting are ensuring certification (1), that a permission withdrawn (article 23) or arranged their rest (section 24 para 2 or 6) will, so that certificate can ensure competent authority provisionally 24 para 2 by the water police of the countries or the according to § 23 para 6, §.
(2) temporarily seized certification is to pass the authority, stating the reasons for the decision according to § 23 para 1 and 2, or according to § 24 para 3 and 6 immediately to the official custody.
(3) the preliminary guarantee of the certificate is to pick up and return the certificate to the holder when her reason has been removed or if the competent authority does not cut off the permission or not arranges their rest.
Section IV regulations proceedings and final provisions § 25 is order proceedings any person in the sense of § 7 para 1 of the inland waterway transport task law, who intentionally or negligently a vehicle leads 1 without licence pursuant to § 3 para 1, arranges the driving 2. contrary to article 3, paragraph 4 or admits, contravenes 3. an executable Edition according to § 10 para 3 sentence 1 or 2, an executable Edition not noted 4. contrary to article 10, paragraph 3, sentence 4 , 5. contrary to article 22 set 3 or section 23, paragraph 4, sentence 1 a certificate not or not timely delivered or not or not timely to the devaluation presents, 6 contrary to section 24, subsection 1, sentence 1 or paragraph 2, also in conjunction with subsection 6 will set of 4, a vehicle or 7 contrary to section 24, paragraph 7, sentence 1 not or not timely submit a certificate of proficiency.
sections 26 and 27 - § 28 transitional provisions (1) who already has reached the age for repeat examinations according to article 24, paragraph 1 for entry into force of the regulation, must check its suitability to the next prescribed examination date. While the anomalous quotient in the 0.7 to 3.0 color discernment may be according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 holders of a certificate. At the first renewal of the proof of the suitability for, a patent is issued after the respective patterns of plants 1 to 5.
(2) certificates according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 match following licence classes: certificates according to § 5 para 1 No. 1 driving licence class boatmasters with at least a registered water Street in zone 1 or 2 A boatmasters of B Schiffer pass with at least a registered water street of zone 1 or 2 C1 Schiffer ID C2 (for all inland waterways of zones 3 and 4) Fireboat patent with at least a registered waterways of zone 1 or 2 D1 fire Loeschboot patent D2 sports ship products E Fährführerschein F (3) one before entry into force of this regulation issued Licence corresponds to no. 6 for sports boats with engine according to § 5 para 1 a driving licence of the class E, as far as the water displacement of the mentioned sports boat is less than 15 cubic meters.
(4) travel times and routes, which were made before entry into force of this regulation, be applied in accordance with the existing regulations.
Article 29 entry into force, expiry (1) this regulation enters into force on 1 January 1998.
(2) Annex 1 pattern of the Schiffer patent (85 mm X 54 mm - blue color according to ISO standards 78.10) site of the original text: BGBl. I, 1997, 3080 - I boatmasters Federal Republic I I for inland waterway transport: Germany I I A/B of water - and navigation - I I Directorate xxx I I 1 xxx I I 2 xxx... (Federal Eagle) I
I 3. 01.01.1960 - D - Duisburg I
I 4. 02.01.1998 6. --------- I
I I I I
I 7. ### I I I
I 8. AB I I I
I 9. R, Tonnen, kW, > 1600 I I I
I 10. 31.12.2009 I I I
I 11. -I I 5 xxx I - - I boatmasters for the carriage of goods and passenger transport I I I I 1. surname of the holder 9 - R (radar) I I 2nd forename - class and load capacity I I 3 date of birth and place of birth of the vessel for the I I 4. date of issue of patent is (tonnes, I I patent kW, more than 1600 I I 5. issue number passengers) I I 6 facial image of the holder 10 invalidity date I 7. signature of the holder 11 Vermerk(e) I I 8. A all waterways limitations I I except the Rhine waterways with I I B all waterways of specific line knowledge I I except for maritime I road and the river Rhine I - annex 2 patterns of the Schiffer patent C (85 mm X 54 mm - blue color according to ISO standards 78.10) site of the original text: BGBl. I, 1997, 3081 - I boatmasters Federal Republic I I for inland waterway transport: Germany I C1/C2 of water - and navigation - I I Directorate xxx I I 1 xxx I
I 2. xxx ... (Federal Eagle) I
I 3. 01.01.1960 - D - Duisburg I
I 4. 02.01.1998 6. --------- I
I I I I
I 7. ### I I I
I 8. C1C2 I I I
I 9. R, < 35 m,
Search Translated Laws of Germany