Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/binscheo/BJNR017850975.html
Regulation on the gauging of vessels (BinSchEO) BinSchEO Ausfertigung date: 30.06.1975 full quotation: "regulation on the gauging of vessels of 30 June 1975 (BGBl. I p. 1785), by article 2 § 2 of the Decree of May 30, 2014 (BGBl. I p. 610) is changed" stand: last amended by article 26 G v. 25.7.2013 I 2722 Note: amendment article 2 § 2 V v. 30.5.2014 I 610 (No. 23) still not taken into account by menu see remarks footnote for details, refer to the stand number (+++) Text detection application from: 1.4.1983 +++) (+++ requirements due to the EinigVtr see BinSchEOP annex EV +++) input formula on the basis of § 3 paragraph 3 of the law on the duties of the Federal Government in the field of inland waterway transport by February 15, 1956 (Bundesgesetzbl. II p. 317), as last amended by the Act of January 22, 1975, to the International Convention on tonnage by June 23, 1969 (Bundesgesetzbl. 1975 II p. 65), is prescribed: first section general rules article 1 definitions for the purposes of this regulation are: 1. "verification" the determination of the amount of water that is displaced by a ship in accordance with its immersion;
2. "Convention" the Convention of February 15, 1966 on the gauging of inland waterway (Bundesgesetzblatt 1973 II S. 1417), that is; entered into force for the Federal Republic of Germany on April 19, 1975
3. "Central Office" the Central ship inquiry/ship gauging Office for the waterways and shipping Directorate South West;
4. "ships" inland waterway vessels intended for the carriage of goods, and others on vehicles circulating inland waterways (E.g. passenger ships, ferries, floating devices, tugs, pusher craft);
5. entrusted person "Eligible" the shipowner, the shipowner or one of them.
Article 2 scope this Regulation shall apply for the gauging of vessels on a federal waterway.
Section 3 ship gauging Office (1) the calibration of ships rests with the Central Office with their branches as ship gauging Office.
(2) the identification of the ship eichamtes and the seat of the branch offices will be made known in the transport journal.
§ 4 Central Office (1) which is the central body the tasks of the Centre pursuant to article 8 of the Convention right.
(2) the Central Office has the tasks of the branch to advise 1 technical matters and to technical instructions;
2. the measurements and calculations of the branch to check and, if necessary, to correct; This does not apply for calibrations in the sport boat calibration procedure;
3. the instruments to check and monitor their use and to control their new acquisition;
4. investigations of the details of the calibration certificate on its own initiative or at the request of the entitled to arrange and monitor;
5. the calibration staff to teach professionally.
The Central Office can use the federal maritime and hydrographic agency here.
(3) officers of the Central Office can participate in ship Seichungen.
§ 5 (dropped out) § 6 types of calibration (1) vessels intended for the carriage of goods, is the displacement at certain levels of swimming and the largest capacity (second section).
(2) in the case of vessels not intended for the carriage of goods, the displacement is determined in the largest immersion swimming level (third section).
(3) in the case of vessels that are used for sport or recreational purposes (boats), the water displacement at maximum immersion level is determined under the simplified procedure (sports boat calibration procedure) (fourth section), if not the eligible desires the calibration according to the third section.
Section 7 requirements (1) conditions for a calibration are that 1 an application is made
2. the ship is unloaded and deployed without loose ballast and the consumables and supplies to an acceptable minimum (article 17) are limited.
3. the vessel is fully equipped and furnished and 4th is the ship in calm and flow-free water and can be bypassed with a pontoon.
(2) in the case of vessels not intended for the carriage of goods, paragraph 1 No. 2 is not applied.
(3) where, calibration is no. 1 to § 26 para 1 to provide the ship at the request of the ship eichamts on land.
(4) paragraph 1 No. 1 and 2 is in the sport boat calibration procedure does not apply. However, it is an informal request to make.
(5) the place and time of calibration are to agree at the latest one week before the desired date with the ship gauging Office. The calibration will be at the regular calibration is located of a branch.
§ 8 calibration certificate (1) that provides ship gauging Office for each vessel verified by him from a calibration certificate, and although 1 in proceedings under the second section corresponding to the specimen in Appendix 2;
2. in proceedings under the third section according to the model of annex 3.
Each calibration is a proof to make.
(2) the ship gauging Office enters each calibration certificate issued by him under continuous number in a directory of calibration.
(3) the period of validity of a calibration certificate may be set at a maximum of 15 years. On each calibration certificate of the day is to specify, where he becomes invalid.
(4) regardless of the period of validity specified on the calibration certificate is invalid, if the ship modifications (repairs, conversions, permanent deformation) learns that the details of the calibration slip over the water displacement for given Eintauchungen or the largest load-bearing capacity no longer apply. Doubts about the accuracy of the information provided above, these are officio pursuant to section 9 para 2 to check.
(5) invalid calibration certificates are indented.
§ 9 extension of the calibration certificate (1) the extension of the period of validity of a calibration certificate may be requested from the ship gauging Office. The period of validity is to extend, if after a review on board and after a consultation held by the ship gauging Office for necessary is determined in the ship seich acts underlying the exhibition of the calibration certificate, that the details of the calibration certificate remain valid. Calibration certificates for ships after § 6 para 1, which have been issued in States which have limited or excluded extension ship eichaemter of other parties are excluded. Which States it is, will be published in the journal of transport.
(2) to check whether the details of the calibration certificate remain valid, 1 length, width and emptiness in depth at the point of each calibration mark controlled and 2. in cases where the ship has permanent deformation, controlled the respective widths, and compared with the calculation notes for the last calibration, to determine whether these shape changes before or after the calibration are entered.
The details of the calibration certificate are to be regarded no more than valid if you specified error limits on the basis of changes in the empty immersion or permanent changes in the dimensions of the hull displacement calculated largest or largest capacity to more than in § 14 values encountered in the last full calibration.
(3) the period of validity of a calibration certificate may be extended to vessels not intended for the carriage of goods, to a maximum of 15 years, and in addition to a maximum of 10 years.
(4) (dropped out) (5) the period of validity of the calibration certificate can be extended exceptionally reasoned request by the ship gauging Office for no more than six months without a review pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2.
Article 10 change the name or the currency of the vessel is changed, the owner has to inform the ship gauging Office. It enters the necessary correction in the column provided in the calibration certificate.
§ 11 through adjustments in the calibration certificate (1) a change of the vessel, which has according to § 8 para 4 in conjunction with § 9 section 2 does not entail the invalidity of the calibration certificate, an adjustment is required, enter it and, where appropriate, their limit under the appropriate headings in the calibration certificate.
(2) adjustments in a calibration certificate which has been issued by a ship gauging Office of another Contracting Party, may only 1 written consent this ship eichamtes or 2 without the written permission of this ship eichamtes for a period not exceeding three months are made.
Article 12 provisional certificate of calibration on request, a certificate limited to a maximum of 6 months of preliminary results for calibration can be issued, namely 1 procedure for the second section according to the model of annex 6;
2. in proceedings under the third section according to the model of annex 7.
Such a certificate is no longer valid with the handing over of the calibration certificate.
§ 13 measuring devices for calibration are measuring devices of the following way to use must comply with the regulations of the measurement and calibration Act: 1 measuring tapes, 2 standards by 4 m, 3 m, 2 m, 1 m and 0.5 metres in length; they must consist of durable and Maß-containing material and be buoyant; on one side of a scale of centimetre Division must be incorporated, which runs along its entire length;
3. folding rule 2 m length;
4. standards for the measurement of Eintauchungen in nature and facilities referred to in point 2, where a stop plate so is installed in the operating position to ensure compliance with a right angle, and that must be so long that with their upper edge horizontally at the lowest point of the ship bottom is possible; both scales in centimetre Division must be attached, whose nodes are located in the vertex of the angle.
Second section ships, carriage of goods determined are to § 14 accuracy calibration should be performed carefully so that it achieves an accuracy in the results, whose failure is less than - 1% for a displacement of not more than 500 cbm - 5 cbm with a displacement of more than 500 cubic metres up to 2,000 cbm, - 1 / 4% with a displacement of more than 2,000 cbm , regardless whether it is the highly-displacement or displacements, the given immersion differences correspond to.
Article 15 recording of the mass (1) all measurements will be taken on the ship itself.
(2) length and width dimensions are determined in centimetres, height in millimeters.
(3) mass of more accessible parts that are detected because of the size and design of the hull with sufficient accuracy can (large page height or wide overhangs), to compare with the appropriate dimensions from drawings and, if necessary, to correct.
(4) inaccessible parts must be measured according to technical drawings.
(5) the technical drawings referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4 shall be suitable for scale and dimensional accuracy for calibration.
§ 16 to measuring part of the vessel, by the empty level (section 17), the upper level of calibration (sec. 18) and the outside of wall of the lying between the ship oak room which is oak room is included. Niche, attachments, and bulges in this area (E.g. anchor bags, shaft tunnel) are taken into account in the measurement.
§ 17 empty level and lower level of calibration (1) the empty level is the swimming level, which the ship in fresh water (density = 1) is as follows: 1 the ship carries the equipment, setting up, supplies and crew that are usually found on board during the voyage. While the supply of domestic hot water 0.5 not significantly exceed per cent the maximum displacement. Water can be removed with the usual facilities of Lenz from the tonnage, should be left on board.
2. the machinery, boilers, pipelines and facilities that serve the drive or the Nebenzwecken, as well as the production of heat or cold, contain water, oil or the liquid with which they are normally provided for their operation.
3. There are no fuel in tanks or movable ballast on board.
(2) the ship when its capacity is not in the condition specified in paragraph 1 above and the ship is not even in a State that leads to the same immersion and nearly the same swimming position as the condition specified in paragraph 1, the weight differences and, where appropriate, the difference in the waterproof are considered computationally. As a result, the weight differences may be no more than 2 per cent of maximum displacement.
(3) the weights of objects, which are located according to paragraph 1 on board, must be entered in the section 24 to 27 of the calibration certificate.
(4) the level of swimming, which occupies the ship in the State referred to in paragraph 2, is called the lower calibration level.
§ 18 upper level of calibration (1) the calibration level is the swimming level, which takes the ship, when it unvertrimmt in the level of maximum permissible immersion, the ship can drive the upper, swims.
(2) the upper level of calibration is designed to match the minimum freeboard, has to comply with the ship to eichende.
§ 19 measurement and calculation (1) is the calibration room in ships unvertrimmt floating in the empty plane, horizontal surfaces which are parallel, or empty reverse ships - trimmed surfaces, intersecting in a straight line, divided into layers of calibration.
(2) the thickness of the layers of calibration is to choose that the calculation of room content with the accuracy required by section 14 can be and that the complex curve receives a steady course under paragraph 7.
(3) for the measurement of areas pursuant to paragraph 1 (cut surfaces) and calculating their content, the oak room is divided by sections, which located is determined by the shape of the ship,: in a central section, a front and a rear end, and - if necessary - in a front and a rear overhang.
(4) the middle section stretches over the length of the outer walls to the full height of the calibration area parallel or nearly parallel run to the longitudinal axis of the vessel. It join the end parts, ranging to the points of intersection of the lower level of calibration with the Steven. The resulting surface sections are divided, unless their lateral limits run evenly curved through ordinate perpendicular to the longitudinal axis into at least four pieces of equal length. The areas of the overhangs are - charged, if necessary.
(5) sections of land are with kink in the bounding curve to share on the site of the Knicks. The contents of each section shall be calculated separately.
(6) for the calculation of the areas of curves cutting surface limited the after paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 is the I. Simpson rule to apply.
(7) to the preparation of the calculation of the volumes are you the paragraphs 3 to 6 for apply calculated areas of cut edges as curve (curve of area) depending on the respective averaged Eintauchungen.
The average Eintauchungen of the cut surfaces arise 1 parallel surfaces pursuant to paragraph 1 from the allocation referred to in paragraph 2, 2nd at intersecting areas referred to in paragraph 1 from the vertical distance of the intersection of the averaged lower calibration level to the intersection of this intersection with the vertical, which runs through the Centre of gravity from upper and lower calibration level averaged.
(8) for the calculation of the volumes of the verification layers, the total height of the curve of the area, starting from the empty level, is first divided into new oak layers 10 cm layer height. The capacity of these calibration layers is determined by multiplying the half sum of the areas of their upper and lower boundary surfaces with thickness of 0.1 m.
(9) dividing the space content of a layer of calibration by its medium thickness in centimeters, one obtains the average increase in the water displacement for each centimetre of the verification layer.
(10) depending on the application, the displacement per centimeter and the increase in the displacement of centimetre to centimetre - is to enter the empty level starting - in the table of section 33 in the calibration certificate.
§ 20 verification marks (1) on both sides of the nave are pairwise verification marks to install; they must be symmetrically arranged to the vertical plane through the longitudinal axis of the vessel.
(2) length vessels up to 40 m 2 get all other ships, 3 pairs of calibration mark.
1 ships with 2 pairs of calibration brands: your distance from each other must be half of the length of the ship and their removal are the same distance from the cross sectional plane that passes through the focus from upper and lower calibration level averaged.
2. ships with 3 pairs of calibration brands: medium calibration brand pair thats in the cross-sectional plane, which runs through the average Centre of gravity, to install. The other gauge brand pairs should be ahead of or behind the Middle about 1/3 the length of the vessel. Their distances must be equal.
(3) each calibration mark is represented by a horizontal stroke of 30 cm in length, which is the immersion in the level to which the ship has been calibrated, and by a pipe 20 cm in length, which is set off by the middle of the horizontal line down. The verification mark is complemented by strokes that form a rectangle 4 cm high with the horizontal stroke, where this line represents the bottom. The strokes be carved up or bashed.
(4) instead of the verification marks pursuant to paragraph 3 calibration plate can be fixed by 30 cm in length and 4 cm in height, the lower rim of which corresponds to the level of immersion up to which the ship has been calibrated, and their Center by a vertical bar is marked.
(5) if the verification marks at the same height as the draught marks for zone 1, 2, or 4, the height of the rectangle is only 3 cm under paragraph 3.
§ 21 calibration mark (1) is proof of calibration the ship provided a calibration signal.
(2) the calibration mark consists of the letters of the ship eichamtes and the number of the calibration certificate.
(3) the calibration mark is taken within the rectangle of the central verification marks. A ship receives only two pairs of calibration mark, the calibration mark on the rear calibration markings will be bashed.
(4) the ship has received calibration plates according to § 20 para 4, so the calibration marks on these plates are attached unaustilgbar.
(5) the calibration mark is also affixed in a clearly visible place on a part of the vessel in unaustilgbaren characters, which protected against impacts and little exposed to the wear is. This post is to specify in section 31 in the calibration certificate.
Section 22 gauge scales under each calibration mark a calibration scale can be attached. The zero point of the scale on the horizontal level is to relate the loaded the deepest point of the ship ground or - if there is a keel - touches the lower edge of the keel in the vertical plane at the point of the scale.
Article 23 capacity the capacity in freshwater with the density 1 corresponds to the displacement of the empty plane to the upper level of the calibration. The load capacity is to specify in tonnes and be entered in section 22 of the calibration certificate, which is rounded to 3 decimal places.
Third section ships for the transport of goods determined are not § 24 empty level and lower level of calibration
(1) the empty level and the lower level of calibration are the swimming levels referred to in article 17, paragraph 1 and 4.
(2) the figures are according to § 17 para 3 to enter in the calibration certificate.
§ 25 level the largest immersion (1) vessels which are subject to investigation, will set the level of the largest immersion according to § 18 para 2.
(2) in ships, which are subject to any investigation, and whose largest permissible Eintauchung is not determined by other legislation, the level the largest immersion is the swimming, which takes the ready-equipped and staffed ship, if all consumable supplies, such as fuels and lubricants, water and provisions, and if necessary, provided people on board are.
Section 26 calculation (1) finding the displacement according to section 6 para 2 is either 1 by calculation using the I. Simpson rule after masses; measured or according to specifications, technical drawings, taken from the boat itself When using drawings are length, or 2. by calculation to check the width and depth of the floating ship, according to the formula V(sub)n = L x W x T(sub)n x delta;
It V(sub)n the water displacement in cbm is the length of the hull in the swimming level to the immersion depth of T(sub)n, L in m, B the width of the hull on the swimming level at its widest point in m, T(sub)n the depth of immersion of the vessel at 1/2 L to the related swimming level, delta of Völligkeitsgrad of displacement.
The mass be taken without taking into account by appending or dents on the ship itself or technical drawings, is to check the T(sub)n of the floating ship.
Völligkeitsgrad delta is the common for the concerned ship genus value to accept; for all slender vessels (passenger ships, tugs, etc.) is delta = 0,7 (2) in paragraph 1 No. the provisions of § 15 para 5 (3) apply the referred technical drawings 1 and 2 only the displacement at maximum immersion level is entered in the calibration certificate (section 34).
§ 27 carrying capacity (1) capacity is determined at the request and in the calibration certificate (section 22).
(2) period charts, complex curves and stability calculations can be used to determine of the load-bearing capacity.
§ 28 verification marks (1) the ships get verification marks according to § 20. Just a calibration mark to half length of the ship.
(2) in the case of ships that are subject to any investigation required, can be omitted on the addition of the calibration mark according to article 20, paragraph 3, sentence 2.
§ 29 calibration mark the ships get calibration characters according to § 21 fourth section sports boat calibration procedure § 30 General noted displacement according to the formula of § 26 para 1 No. 2.
§ 31, level the largest immersion (1) for the calibration of a sport boat after the sections 32, 33 or 37 is set the level of the largest immersion by the immersion depth is measured at floating unloaded, but fully equipped and furnished sport boat. As a supplement for consumable supplies, people and their luggage, 5 centimeters are to be added. The immersion depth is to measure on half the length of the hull. Strong encryption trims are not considered, fixed fin keels and swords however. A water line can be used to determine.
(2) the level of the largest immersion can be set by using the waste water line.
(3) corresponding to the manufacturer can be used.
§ 32 calculation of displacement (1) § 26 para 1 No. 2 is to apply subject to the proviso that the manufacturer or other information can be used for the determination of the Völligkeitsgrades of the displacement for the calculation.
(2) are otherwise than to refer to Völligkeitsgrad of displacement calculating - usually in motor boats:... = 0.35, - for sailboats:... = 0.25.
§ 33 models calibration (1) a pleasure craft that is manufactured in series can as models in the sport boat calibration procedures be calibrated if requested as a model-calibration.
(2) drawings are the request to attach pictures and a comprehensive description of the building showing the condition of the hull, the prime movers - insofar as these are built-in-, the facility and equipment and the series equipment in detail.
(3) the applicant is obliged to immediately changes the series, which have influence on the weight, the Central Office.
(4) by way of derogation from article 31, paragraph 1, the level of the largest immersion in a pleasure craft that is built for use with an outboard motor is set without the weight of the motor, the tanks and the starter battery.
(5) the result of the model calibration is recorded in a list, which is made and updated by the Central Office. As a result of the model calibration, the list will contain the following information: 1st calibration mark, 2. manufacturer, 3rd grade, 4th length over all, 5th largest width, 6 water displacement at maximum immersion level, 7 building material of the hull, 8 manufacturers, performance and weight of the drive unit.
Section 34 review of replicas in a pleasure craft, whose construction pattern is calibrated, is sufficient instead of setting a review of over the length and the width of the largest. At a sports boat, which is built and furnished for operation with an outboard motor, the weight of the motor, the tanks, the tank filling and the starter battery must be added to the result of the model calibration.
§ 35 granted the ship gauging Office for the calibrated in the sport boat calibration procedure calibration certificate (1) or according to § 34, sports boat checked a calibration certificate according to the model of Annex 8. The calibration certificate is a document according to section 13, paragraph 1, of the ship register regulation in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number of 315-18, adjusted version, last amended by article 1 of the law of July 4, 1980 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 833).
(2) the certificate of calibration for sports boats will expire if 1 the calibration sticker has been destroyed or illegible or 2nd on the pleasure craft changes (modifications, installation of a motor or a machine plant) have been made, which have considerable influence on the weight, so that the information contained in the calibration certificate of the displacement at maximum immersion level no longer apply.
A calibration certificate that has become invalid can be used again in force for change.
(3) the Central Office carries each consecutive number in a directory of calibration calibration certificate.
(4) the calibration certificate receives the additional "Models" for the construction pattern of a sport boat. It is not document according to section 13, paragraph 1, of the order of the ship register; the corresponding note is deleted.
Section 36 Calibration plaque with calibration mark (1) a pleasure craft that is calibrated or verified according to § 34 in the sport boat calibration procedure, receives a calibration plate according to the model of Annex 9 with calibration symbols printed on instead of verification marks (article 20).
(2) the verification badge consists of a rectangular, destructible adhesive film of 10,0 x 6,4 cm size. She wears a light green and grey guilloche pattern security vacuum with incorporated Federal Eagle; the print is dark green. The calibration sticker is attached in the pleasure craft at a point largely protected from the weather and mechanical effects, which is not interchangeable without modification. The location is entered in the calibration certificate under paragraph 9.
(3) the calibration mark consists of the letters of the ship eichamtes, the calibration certificate number and the addition of "Sp".
(4) a calibration sticker for the construction pattern of a sport boat shall be granted if the pleasure craft is verified according to § 34 and except for the calibration certificate for the construction pattern (§ 35 par. 4) calibration certificate for the respective sport boat (§ 35 par. 1) is granted.
Section 37 gives borderline cases the calibration of the sports boat a water displacement of less than five, or at least ten cubic meters, so is on request according to § 26 para 1 No. 1 making a calculation. The §§ 31, 35 and 36 shall apply.
Fifth section recalibrations and investigations section 38 recalibration (1) evaluates the review pursuant to article 9, paragraph 1 and 2, that the extension of the calibration certificate is not allowed, so a recalibration is required.
(2) the conditions referred to in paragraph 7 shall also apply to the recalibration.
(3) partial results of earlier calibrations can be used in the case of the recalibration, if and to the extent there are no doubts, that they still apply to the ship in the State of for recalibration.
(4) in the case of the recalibration are 1 a new calibration certificate issued and moved in the previous calibration certificate and 2 issued a new calibration mark and removes invalid become verification marks or plates and the previous sign of calibration and calibration scales or marked as invalid.
Verification characters that have, been attached by a ship gauging Office in a State which has declared that the verification characters aimed at not only the finding of the carried out verification, must be removed or obliterated. Left by them, only an indelible brand is to install, which consists of a small equal cross. Which States it is, will be published in the journal of transport.
(5) (dropped out) section 39 verification of calibration results the examination according to § 4 paragraph 2 No. 4, that an indication in the calibration certificate is based on incorrect measurement or calculation, so that the error limits specified in section 14 is not respected, is to review scope of where to set the calibration by the Central. The Central Office may Commission other than the branch that originally dealt with the review.
Sixth section costs § 40 (dropped out) - seventh section
Transitional and final provisions article 41 validity old calibration certificates are considered (1) calibration certificates that are valid in a State for which the agreement is entered into force calibration certificates under the Convention, if the ship has experienced no such changes, that the details of the calibration certificate about the displacement of the vessel no longer apply in accordance with the Eintauchungen or the largest load-bearing capacity.
(2) the validity of the calibration certificates is the foreseen therein; She may, however, 10 years - from the entry into force of the Convention for the State concerned to count - not exceed. The time at which the Convention for countries enters into force, shall be published in the Federal Law Gazette.
(3) calibration certificates may not be extended pursuant to paragraph 1; However, a new calibration certificate can be issued according to § 8 ABS. 1 handing of the old calibration check without recalibration if you're satisfied conditions provided for in § 9 para 1 and 2 for an extension.
section 42 (dropped out) § 43 entry into force of this regulation with effect from April 19, 1975 enter into force.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister of transport equipment for the regulation on the gauging of vessels (BinSchEO) Appendix 1 - (lapsed) Appendix 2 - calibration certificate (freight carrier) Appendix 3 - calibration certificate (not good carriers) Appendix 4 - (lapsed) Annex 5 - (lapsed) Annex 6 - provisional certificate (freight carrier) Annex 7 - provisional certificate (not good carriers) Annex 8 - pattern of the calibration certificate attachment 9 - pattern of the calibration plate attachment 1 - Annex 2 pattern (content: not viewable pattern of a calibration certificate) , Site: Federal Law Gazette I in 1975, 1797 - 1807;
regarding the details of the changes cf. footnote) Appendix 3 patterns (content: not viewable pattern of a calibration certificate, reference: BGBl. I 1975, 1808 - 1815) Annex 4 - Appendix 5 - Annex 6 pattern (content: not viewable pattern of a provisional certificate, reference: BGBl. I 1975, 1836 - 1839) Annex 7 pattern (content: not viewable pattern of a provisional certificate, reference: BGBl. I 1975, 1840) Annex 8 (content: not viewable pattern of a calibration certificate for sport boats) , Site: BGBl. I, 1983, 322-323) Annex 9 (content: not viewable pattern of a calibration plaque for sports boats, site: BGBl. I, 1983, 324) Annex EV EinigVtr annex I excerpt chapter XI area E section III (BGBl. II, 1990, 889, 1110) Federal law into force in the area referred to in article 3 of the Treaty, with the following stipulations: 1...
2. Regulation on the gauging of vessels of 30 June 1975 (BGBl. I p. 1785), last amended by regulation from September 11, 1989 (BGBl. I p. 1665), with the following conditions: that under the existing rules of the German Democratic Republic issued calibration certificates continue to apply until the expiry of its validity.
Search Translated Laws of Germany