Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bierv/BJNR013320990.html
Beer regulation BierV Ausfertigung date: 02.07.1990 full quotation: "beer Decree of 2 July 1990 (BGBl. I p. 1332), most recently by article 5 of the Decree of May 8, 2008 (BGBl. I p. 797) is changed" stand: last modified by article 5 V v. infringing I 797 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 7.7.1990 +++) (+++ requirements due to EinigVtr no longer to apply pursuant Article 109 No. 4 alia d G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 mWv 15.12.2010 +++) input formula of the Federal Minister for No. 1 and 4 letter a and b of the food and supplies law of subject to of 15 August 1974 prescribed youth, family, women and health no. 1 and para 3, § 16 para 1 sentence 2 and of article 19 on the basis of § 12 para 1 (BGBl. I S. 1945, 1946) in consultation with the Federal Ministers for food, agriculture and forestry and for business, as well as on the basis of article 4 para 1 No. 8 and 9 and paragraph 2 of the law on the overall reform of the Food law of 15 August 1974 (BGBl. I S. 1945) also in agreement with the Federal Minister of Finance: § 1 under protection of the designation of beer (1) the designation of beer - alone or in composition - or names or pictorial representations that appear as if it's beer, professional only drinks on the market may be placed, which are fermented and the provisions of § 9 para 1 , 2 and 4 to 6 of the provisional beer law and sections 16 to 19, article 20, paragraph 1, sentence 2 and §§ 21 and 22 para. 1 of the regulation on the implementation of the provisional beer law suit.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 made fermented beverages which do not satisfy the requirements referred to in paragraph 1, may be placed abroad professional under the designation "Bier" in the traffic, if they are marketable in the respective country of manufacture under the designation "Bier" or one of this name corresponding denomination. Are approval need additional materials to those drinks have been put, so this applies only if for these additives, a derogation has been made according to the food and feed law.
(3) a drink, in which the fermentation is interrupted, also considered to be fermented.
Section 2 - section 3 identification of the genera of the beer can (1) beer with a grading of less than 7 per cent only under the name of "Beer with low grading" beer with a grading of 7 or more than 7, but less than 11 per cent may be marketed Professional only under the name of "Draught".
(2) beer can under the name "Stout", "Bock" or an other name, which appears raised, as if the beer is particularly a brewed, professional only marketed if the grading is 16 per cent or more.
(3) section 4 (dropped out) § 5 offences and administrative offences (1) to article 59, paragraph 1 No. 21 letter (a) of the food and feed law book is who 1st punished, contrary to article 1, paragraph 1 or article 3 par. 2 a drink under a designation of therein or 2nd violates article 3 par. 1 beer therein Echt not under the name of prescribed professional brings in the traffic.
(2) Whoever negligently commits an act referred to in paragraph 1, any person acts according to article 60 par. 1 of the food and feed law.
Article 6 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
§ 7 final formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany