Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bgentgkostv/BJNR019720991.html
Federal cost regulation to the gene technology Act (BGenTGKostV) BGenTGKostV Ausfertigung date: 09.10.1991 full quotation: "federal cost regulation to the genetic engineering law of October 9, 1991 (BGBl. I S. 1972), most recently by article 2 paragraph 28 of the law of 7 August 2013 (BGBl. I p. 3154) has been modified" V go up. by article 4 para 15 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 mWv 14.8.2018 stand: last amended by article 2 paragraph 28 G v. 7.8.2013 3154 for details on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 17.10.1991 +++) input formula on the basis of section 24 para 2 of the genetic engineering law of 20 June 1990 (BGBl. I p. 1080) in conjunction with the 2nd section of the administrative expenses Act of 23 June 1970 (BGBl. I p. 821) and the Organization Decree of 23 January 1991 (BGBl. I) P. 530) enacted the Federal Minister of health in consultation with the Federal Minister of environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety and the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and forestry: section 1 fees and expenses (1) the Federal Office of consumer protection and food safety charges for individually attributable public services after the genetic engineering Act fees and expenses under this regulation.
(2) as costs incurred by you is collected by the fees borrowers number 1 to 4 and 6 to 8 of the administrative costs act in force until August 14, 2013 amended expenses referred to in article 10 paragraph 1.
§ 2 the fees (1) the fee is 1 for the approval of an application according to § 14 para 1 sentence 1 No. 1 and 3 of the law of 2 500 to 15 000 euros, 2. for the approval of an application according to § 14 para 1 sentence 1 No. 2 or 3 of the Act 5 000 to 30 000 euros.
(2) an individually attributable public performance in individual cases requires exceptional effort, so the fee for the approval of an application can according to § 14 para 1 sentence 1 and paragraph 3 of the law up to 75 000 euros, the fee for the approval of an application according to § 14 para 1 sentence 1 No. 2 or 3 of the Act be increased to EUR 150 000. The fees borrowers is to hear if such increase is expected.
(3) an individually attributable public performance in a particular case requires an exceptionally low overhead, so the charge can be reduced up to 50 euro.
Article 3 fees in special cases (1) is 1 withdrawn a request to carry out of a paid individually attributable public performance after the beginning of the substantive processing of the applicant, rejecting an application for other reasons than lack of jurisdiction because of 2. or an administrative act withdrawn 3 or revoked, article 15 paragraph 2 of the administrative costs act as amended by force until August 14, 2013 shall be.
(2) if the applicant to do so has given rise, the fee for the revocation or withdrawal of a bureaucracy is the fee imposed for the administrative act being revoked or withdrawn at least 50 euro, at most.
(3) where opposition is entered against an administrative act, a fee is to raise, as far as the opposition is rejected the fee is the fee imposed for the administrative act, not more than at least 50 euro. The opposition has been directed exclusively against the fixing of fees, the fee is at least €25, not more than 10 per cent of the amount claimed with the fixing of fees. The opposition is withdrawn after the beginning of the substantive editing, the fee is the fee laid down for the contested individually attributable public performance at least 50 euro, at most.
(4) If a subsequent Edition is arranged according to § 19, sentence 3, of the Act, the additional fee is up to a quarter of the collected fees.
(5) the interim adjustment of release or of placing on the market according to section 20 of the Act is arranged, the additional fee up to half of the collected fee.
Section 4 may be granted a fee or a fee waiver fee reduction and fee exemption (1) on application by the debtor of the fees, if the release or the placing on the market is a special public interest or the applicant cannot expect economic benefits reasonable fees and the development effort. Sentence 1 shall apply accordingly for expenses.
(2) from the payment of fees and expenses, research institutions recognised as charitable in the case of a release, except for the entities referred to in article 8, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Federal fees law, are exempt.
§ 5 fees for other individually attributable public services performed at the request of fees are 50 to 100 euros, 2. certificates and authentication raise 12.50 to 150 euro for 1 not simple written information.
Section 6 transitional arrangements for individually attributable public services which have been made before the entry into force of this regulation, fees and expenses may be levied in accordance with §§ 1 to 5 as far as these services having regard to the forthcoming adoption of this regulation a fixing of fees is expressly been reserved.
Article 7 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany