Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bga-nachfg/BJNR141610994.html
Law on succession facilities of the Federal Health Office (BGA succession law BGA-NachfG) BGA NachfG Ausfertigung date: 24.06.1994 full quotation: "BGA Succession Act of 24 June 1994 (BGBl. I p. 1416), most recently by article 2 paragraph 16 and article 4 paragraph 3 of the Act of August 7, 2013 (BGBl. I p. 3154) is changed" stand: last amended by article 2 para 16 and article 4 para 3 G v. 7.8.2013 3154 for details on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.7.1994 +++) the G as article 1 G 2120-4-2 v. 24.6.1994 I 1416 (GNG) by the German Bundestag adopted. It is under article 11 set 1 of this G on the 1.7.1994 entered into force.
-Construction of federal institutions, task, survey costs, service relationships of officers and employees section 1 Federal Institute for drugs and medical devices (1) In the Division of the Federal Ministry of health is a "Federal Institute for drugs and medical devices" as an independent federal authority built.
(2) the seat of the Federal Institute is Bonn. The seat decision is the implementation of the decision on the seat of the Federal Government in accordance with § 3 par. 2 of the Berlin/Bonn law of 26 April 1994 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 918) completed. Until the enforcement of the seat decision is seat of the Federal Institute of Berlin.
(3) the Federal Institute is particularly active in the following areas: 1. approval of finished medicinal products on the basis of the analytical, pharmacological, toxicological and clinical tests, if not the Federal Office of consumer protection and food safety and the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut according to section 77 of the medicines Act is responsible, 2. registration of homeopathic medicinal products, unless the Federal Office of consumer protection and food safety according to section 77 of the medicines Act is responsible, 3. risk inventory and evaluation, as well as implementing measures to the phased plan , 4. monitoring the movement of narcotic drugs, 5. work on the medical and technical safety, suitability and performance of medical devices, 6 central risk assessment and implementation of risk measures for medical products.
§ 2 Robert Koch-Institut – Federal Institute for infectious diseases and non-communicable diseases - (1) In the Division of the Federal Ministry of health is a Federal Institute for infectious diseases under the name "Robert Koch-Institut" and non-communicable diseases as an independent federal authority built.
(2) the seat of the Federal Institute is Berlin.
(3) the Federal Institute is particularly active in the following areas: 1 detection, prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases, 2. epidemiological research on communicable and non-communicable diseases including the detection and assessment of risks as well as the documentation and information, 3. collection and evaluation of findings and experiences to HIV infection and AIDS diseases including the social consequences , 4. health reporting, 5. risk assessment and evaluation of genetically modified organisms and products, human genetics, 6 health issues of transportation of ansteckungsgefährlicher substances, 7 health issues of the transport of genetically modified organisms and products.
§ 3 (dropped out) § 4 task performance (1) the Federal Institute to do within the framework of them respectively by the sections 1 and 2 allocated areas of activity the administrative tasks of the Federal Government, which are assigned to them by law or on the basis of a law, and support in these areas the competent federal ministries.
(2) the Federal Institute tasks, insofar as no other jurisdiction is determined by the law, the Federal Government under its jurisdiction, with which they are commissioned by the Ministry to whose business they belong to, or with the consent of the factually competent Supreme Federal Authority.
(3) on the areas referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, conduct scientific research the federal institutions to carry out their tasks and contribute to the development of standards and norms.
(4) the federal institutions inform the public within the framework of their competence.
§ 5 as far as the Federal Institute, they belong tasks from a different part than the Ministry to whose business area, exercise supervision, they are subject to the technical instructions of the factually competent Supreme Federal Authority.
§ 6 fee and delivery survey (1) for individually attributable public services, in particular for permits, registrations, approvals, checks, examinations, certificates, certifications, inspection and information of the Federal Institute for drugs and medicine products and of the Robert Koch Institute, will charges and expenses charged. Special fees regulations remain unaffected.
(2) the Federal Ministry, the respective federal institution belongs to the Division, is authorized to specify individually attributable public services of federal institutions referred to in §§ 1 and 2 by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council for the fee-based facts and to see this fixed rates, or frame rates. The amount of the fees determined according to the average staff and administrative expenses; In addition, the importance, the economic value or other benefit of performance for the debtors of the charges can be considered appropriate.
(3) (lapsed) § 7 transfer of officials and workers, officials and employees of the Federal Health Office, performing at the time of the establishment of the federal institutes referred to in §§ 1 and 2, which are the federal institutions under these regulations, are from the same time on civil servants and employees of the competent Federal Institute.
Article 8 transition staff Council (1) no later than four months after the entry into force of this Act held elections to the staff councils in the referred to in §§ 1 and 2 to building federal institutions. The tasks of the staff representation in federal institutions by the previous staff Council at the Federal Health Office as a common transition staff Committee of federal institutions are perceived to the Constitution of this staff councils.
(2) the transition staff Council immediately ordered the electoral boards for the implementation of the staff Council elections in the federal institutions.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply accordingly for the youth and trainee representative, as well as the heavy representation of disabled people.
Search Translated Laws of Germany