Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bettermstrv/BJNR008700993.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the concrete and terrazzo manufacturers craft (concrete and terrazzo manufacturer master regulation - BetTerMstrV) BetTerMstrV Ausfertigung date: 21.01.1993 full quotation: "concrete and terrazzo manufacturer master regulation of 21 January 1993 (BGBl. I p. 87)" V replaces the V 7110-3-67 v. 14.2.1980 I 144 (BetonsteinHerstMeistPrV) mWv 1.5.1993 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection off) : 1.5.1993 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1), last by article 24 No. 1 of the law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) is changed, decreed the Federal Minister for Economics in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and Science: 1 section profession § 1 the concrete stone and terrazzo manufacturers craft are profession (1) attributable to following activities : 1. Design, manufacturing, machining and surface treatment of concrete blocks using plastics, 2. manufacture of concrete and precast concrete and concrete products including plastics, 3. laying, moving and anchoring of components, 4. execution of concrete, exposed concrete and terrazzo work on construction sites, 5. execution of restoration and preservation work.
(2) the concrete stone and terrazzo manufacturers craft are attributable to the following knowledge and skills: 1. knowledge of statics, 2. knowledge of structural relations of heat -, sound -, fire - and moisture protection and energy saving measures, 3. knowledge of moulds and shuttering construction, 4. knowledge of concrete technology, 5. knowledge of concrete and reinforced concrete construction, 6 knowledge of setting and hardening processes, 7 knowledge of the composition of mixtures of terrazzo , 8 knowledge of construction of senior terrazzo floors, 9 knowledge of installation -, Versetz - and anchoring techniques, 10 knowledge of professional restoration and conservation techniques, 11 knowledge of natural stones, 12 knowledge of the allowance and the quantity calculation, 13 knowledge about the establishment and the operation of concrete plants, 14 knowledge of construction, art and AIDS, 15 knowledge of the professional requirements of work safety and occupational health and safety, 16 knowledge of the professional requirements of the site supervision , the contracting rules for construction services, professional standards and guidelines, the provisions of the building regulations and the professional regulations of the environment, in particular of immission protection and waste disposal, 17 make and evaluate drawings and installation and putting plans, 18 design and, 19 cutting of manufacture of moulds and shuttering, bending and weaving of steel for reinforcement, 20 calculate and manufacture of concrete mixtures, 21 bringing and compaction of concrete and terrazzo mixtures , 22 shells from, handle to, transportation and storage of products, 23 edit of the workpieces and handle their surfaces, 24 manufacture of special formwork for the design of surfaces, 25 edit, laying, moving and anchoring of natural stones, 26 assembling, laying, moving and anchor concrete products, 27 perform concrete repairs, 28 preparing of the ground for terrazzo floors and parts of surfaces by separating rail, 29 up and removing work scaffolding and platforms , 30 operating and maintenance of professional equipment and tools, as well as operating the machines.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample. The proposals of the sample to be considered when determining the master craftsman work whenever possible.
(2) making the master craftsman work should not exceed five working days, take no longer than eight hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work (1) as master craftsman work is to make one of the following works: 1. a constructive or high-profile precast, 2 parts of a straight or coiled staircase, 3. a profiled window or door frame, 4. a multicolored or a conductive terrazzo floor, 5 an artistically designed workpiece. These include also headstones and ornaments.
(2) the candidate has prior to writing the master thesis to present the work drawing with dimensions, quantity calculations and the preliminary cost estimate for the approval to the master examination Committee.
(3) the case study and the calculation are taken into account in the evaluation of the work of the master craftsman's examination.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as two of the below mentioned works perform that it in any case referred to in point 1, are work sample: 1 perform of a screen test with definition of the sieve curve including the drawing up of the grading curve in a form, 2. tearing up a stairway or stair part, 3 manufacture of profiled concrete work piece, 4 manufacture of wake sound track be including the form, 5. edit the surface of concrete , 6 making of a profiled shape out of wood, plaster, concrete or plastic, 7 length, bending and weaving a steel reinforcement reinforcement plan for a constructive concrete precast, 8 placement and rolling the mixture for a terrazzo floor.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following five test subjects to demonstrate: 1 Technical Mathematics: a) body and weight calculations, b) amounts of calculations for concrete stone work, c) mixture calculations, d) simple static calculations of workpieces, e) calculations of steps rises;
2. drafting: preparation and evaluation of drawings, installation and moving plans;
3. specialist technology: a) static in the concrete and reinforced concrete construction, b) structural contexts of heat -, sound -, fire - and moisture protection and measures to save energy, c) concrete and reinforced concrete structures, d) structures and anchoring techniques for finished parts, e) terrazzo floors, f) Versetz - and laying techniques for components of concrete blocks, g) design and styling, h) establishment and operation of concrete works including machine customer, i) professional standards of work safety and occupational health and safety , k) work-related regulations of construction supervision, contracting rules for construction services, professional standards and guidelines, provisions of building codes and related regulations of the environment, in particular of immission protection and waste disposal;
4. construction materials science: a) types, properties, storage, transport, use and processing of construction and auxiliary materials, b) plastics as binders, aggregates and coatings, c) connection and fasteners;
5. costing: costing with all factors including the calculations for the supply and costing as well as list a description of services and billing for the pricing.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test should total no more than 15 hours, take no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee. In the written test shall be no longer than six hours checked in one day.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part II No. 2 each sufficient services in each of the test subjects are referred to in paragraph 1 and 3. 3 section transitional and final provisions article 6 the examination proceedings at entry into force of this regulation be completed transitional provision according to the existing regulations.
Section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
Article 8 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 May 1993.
Search Translated Laws of Germany