Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/betrkv/BJNR234700003.html
Regulation on the establishment of operating costs (operating costs regulation - BetrKV) BetrKV Ausfertigung date: 25.11.2003 full quotation: "operating costs Ordinance of 25 November 2003 (BGBl. I p. 2346, 2347), by article 4 of the law of May 3rd, 2012 (BGBl. I p. 958) is changed" stand: amended by art. 4 G v. 3.5.2012 I 958 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection off) : 1 1.2004 +++) the V 1 d V v. 25.11.2003 was I 2346 as article of the Federal Government and the Federal Ministry for family, senior citizens, women and youth in agreement with the Federal Ministry for Economics and labour, the Federal Ministry for traffic, construction and housing and the Ministry of health and social security with the consent of the Federal Council decreed. She is mWv 1.1.2004 in force article 6 of the V ACC..
Article 1 (1) operating costs operating costs are the costs incurred by the owner or heritage building legitimate ownership or leasehold on the land or the intended use of the building, the buildings and equipment, and of the land continuously. Property and services of the owner or entitled to a heritage building may be used to with the amount, which could be used for an equivalent performance of a third party, in particular an entrepreneur; the turnover tax of the third party must not be used.
(2) the operating costs include not: 1 the cost of workers necessary for the management of the building and facilities, supervision costs, the value of the management work carried out by the landlord personally, the cost of the statutory or voluntary audits of the financial statements and the costs for the management (administrative costs), 2 the costs that must be spent during the useful life to the preservation of intended use , to the building caused by wear and tear, aging, and exposure to weather or other defects properly to eliminate (maintenance and repair costs).
Section 2 operating costs within the meaning of § 1 are statement of operating costs: 1 the current public burden of land, includes notably the land tax;
2. the costs of water supply include the cost of water consumption, rental charges, the cost of the rental or other types of cession of water meters as well as the costs of their use, including the costs of verification, as well as the cost of the calculation and allocation, the costs of maintenance of water quantity regulators, the cost of running an in-house water supply system and a water treatment plant including the preparation materials;
3. the cost of the drainage, these include the fees for the House and land drainage, the costs of a corresponding non-public investment and the cost of running a drainage pump.
4. the costs) of the operation of the central heating system including the exhaust system, include the costs of spent fuel and its delivery, the cost of operating current, the cost of the operation, monitoring and maintenance of the system, the regular examination of its operational readiness and safety including the setting by a trained technician, the Federal Immission Control Act of the cleaning of the plant and of the operating room, the cost of the measurements after , the cost of the rental or other types of the cession of the metering equipment, as well as the cost of using an equipment for the recording of consumption including the costs of verification, as well as the cost of the calculation and allocation or b) operation of the central fuel supply system, the costs of spent fuel and its delivery, the cost of the operating current and the cost of monitoring and costs include the cleaning of the plant and of the operating area or c) independently commercial supply of heat , also from plants within the meaning of the letter a, include the fee for the heat supply and the cost of running the corresponding house systems according to letter a or d) the cleaning and maintenance of floor heating systems and gas single shots sites, include the cost of removing water deposits and combustion residues in the system, the cost of the regular examination of operational readiness and operational safety and the related setting by a specialist, as well as the costs of measurements after the Federal Immission Control Act;
5. the cost of a) operation of the Central hot water supply system, these include the cost of water supply according to point 2, if they have not already been taken into account, and the cost of heating water according to number 4 letter a or b) independently commercial delivery of hot water, also from plants within the meaning of the letter a, 4 letter a or c include the fee for the delivery of hot water and the cost of running the corresponding house systems according to number) cleaning and maintenance by Warm water devices, this includes the cost of removing water deposits and combustion residues inside the devices, as well as the cost of regular testing of operational readiness and operational safety and the related setting by a trained technician.
6 costs associated heating and hot water supply systems a) in central heating systems according to point 4 letter a and in accordance with paragraph 2, insofar as they are not already included, or b) independently commercial delivery of heat according to point 4 letter c and in accordance with paragraph 2, insofar as they are not already included, or c) for associated floor heating and hot water systems according to number 4 letter d and in accordance with paragraph 2 , if they have not already been taken into account;
7. the costs of the operations of persons or ruggedly, the cost of the operating current include, the costs of supervision, operation, monitoring and maintenance of the system, the regular examination of its operational readiness and safety including the setting by a specialist, as well as the cost of cleaning the system.
8. the costs of road cleaning and waste disposal, street cleaning costs are for the public street cleaning to payable fees and the costs of not appropriate public policies; namely you for garbage to payable fees, the cost of not appropriate public policies, the cost of the operation of waste extraction systems, waste compressors, formulation and operation of waste quantities detection facilities including the cost of the calculation and allocation include the cost of waste disposal;
9. the costs of cleaning and pest control, to the cost of building cleaning include the cost of cleaning up the parts of the building shared by the inhabitants, such as entrances, corridors, stairs, basement, floor rooms, laundry rooms, car of the lift;
10. the cost of gardening, this includes the cost of maintaining landscaping landscaped areas, including the renewal of plants and trees, the maintenance of playgrounds including the renewal of sand and the maintenance of places, entrances and access roads, which are not public transport;
11. the cost of lighting, this includes the cost of electricity for outdoor lighting and illumination of parts of the building shared by the inhabitants, such as entrances, corridors, stairs, basement, floor rooms, laundry rooms;
12. the cost of chimney cleaning, sweeping charges include after the relevant fees, if it not already are considered as costs referred to in point 4;
13. the cost of the property and liability insurance, these include notably the cost of insurance against fire, storm, water and other elemental damage of the building, the glass breakage insurance, the liability insurance for the building, the oil tank and the elevator;
14. the costs for the caretaker, include the remuneration, the social contributions and all cash benefits, the owner or heritage building legitimate given the caretaker for his work so far as it concerns not the maintenance, repair, renovation, cosmetic repairs or property management; as far as perform work by the caretaker, costs for work performed may not be at paragraphs 2 to 10 and 16;
15 the costs) of operation of community antenna system, include the cost of operating current, and the cost of periodic inspection of their operational readiness including the setting by a specialist or the fee for a not associated with the building antenna system as well as the fees incurred pursuant to the Copyright Act for the cable retransmission, or b) operation of private distribution system connected to a broadband network. These include the costs according to letter a, also the ongoing monthly charges for broadband connections;
16. the costs of the facilities for the laundry care, the costs of operating current, the costs of monitoring, maintenance and cleaning of the facilities, the regular testing of its operational readiness and operational safety as well as the costs of water supply according to point 2 includes, as far as they are not already taken into account;
17. other operating costs include operating costs in the sense of § 1, which are not covered by paragraphs 1 to 16.
Search Translated Laws of Germany