Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bestausbv/BJNR067300007.html
Regulation concerning vocational training as a funeral worker BestAusbV Ausfertigung date: 07.05.2007 full quotation: "regulation about the vocational training as a funeral worker by May 7, 2007 (BGBl. I S. 673, 957)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2007 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 4 of the vocational training Act and section 25 of the trade and crafts code. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as an insert in the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 4 para 1 in conjunction with article 5, and on the basis of § 6 of the vocational education Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931), of which article 4, paragraph 1 and article 6 article 232 No. 1 of the Decree of October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) have been changed, as well as on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 26 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074) , 2006 i p. 2095), of which § 25 para 1 last by article 146 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) and section 26 by article 2 No. 4 of the Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I S. 931) are changed, prescribed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 State recognition of the education profession the funeral professional training profession is 1 to § 4 para 1 of the vocational training Act and 2nd according to § 25 State-recognized the trade and crafts code for training for the commercial number 50, funeral industry, the Appendix B section 2 of the trade and crafts code. As far as the training in the field of public service takes place, he is a training of the public service. In addition, he is an apprenticeship of for trade and industry.
§ 2 period of training the training lasts three years.
§ 3 training curriculum, education profession at least the skills listed in the training curriculum (plant), knowledge, and skills (professional capacity) are (1) the subject of the vocational training. A deviating from the training curriculum organisation of training is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the vocational training as a funeral worker breaks down as follows (education profession): section A vocational profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities: 1 perform funerals, funerals and burials, 2nd edit of burial orders, 3 rites and customs, 4. work-related legislation, standards and technical documents, 5. loading and processing plant and auxiliary materials, perform Commerce work, 6 psychological measures, 7 funeral care;
Section B integrative skills, knowledge, and skills: 1. vocational education and training, labour and collective bargaining law, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. dealing with information and communication technologies, 6 planning workflows, run by business and management operations, 7 handling and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, 8 quality assurance measures and customer orientation.
§ 4 implementation of vocational training (1) the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of article 1, par. 3 of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove in the tests after the sections 5 and 6.
(2) the following skills, knowledge and skills from the training curriculum are to provide in appropriate facilities outside the training facility: 1 1 up 18 month training from the system section 1 letter a to c and number 5, 2. 19 up 36th month vocational training from the system section 1 letter d to h and number 6.
1 up 18 month training two and 19 up 36 month training three weeks is the temporal scope. Sentences 1 and 2 shall apply only if and as far as the training facility can not convey these skills, knowledge, and skills in the required width or depth.
(3) the educators have a training plan to create on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
(4) the trainees have a written training record to lead. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 5 intermediate (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annex for the first three training half year, knowledge and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(3) the intermediate examination held product tasks and grave technical work in the testing area.
(4) for the testing range product tasks and grave technical work are following specifications: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) work-related legislation and standards as well as apply technical documentation, b) implement rites and customs, c) steps plan, d) take advantage of information and communication technologies, e) tools, devices, machines and technical equipment handle and wait f) plant and auxiliary materials, and process as well as g) measures of work organisation , to environmental protection, safety and health protection at work, customer orientation and efficiency into account;
the test area following activities to be based are 2: a) Commerce tasks, b) run grave technical work;
3. the test specimen to perform a work item and lead a situational consultation about this, and writing edit tasks relating to the work item;
4. the testing period a total of nine hours; During this time the situational consultation should occur in ten minutes, as well as the processing of written tasks in 120 minutes.
§ 6 (1) audit/examination by audit/examination is to determine whether the candidate has acquired the professional capacity to act. In the audit/examination, the examinee should prove that he mastered the necessary skills, possesses the necessary professional knowledge and skills and to be conveyed in the vocational school for vocational training is essential material familiar. The education system is to be based.
(2) the audit/examination consists of the testing areas: 1 implementation of the funeral, 2. business and administrative processes, 3. funeral organization and 4. Economic and social studies.
(3) for the testing area funeral implementation following requirements are: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) people advise, b) implement rites and customs, c) burial orders edit, d) perform administrative and technical cemetery work, e) deceased supply, f) plan the sequence of burials, g) organize the implementation of burials, h) work processes in accordance with economic, technical, organizational, legal and temporal specifications independently plan and carry , Act i) customer-oriented recognise j) working relationships k) the results of work control, and l) to the safety, hygiene and health protection at work, environmental protection and quality assurance measures;
2. the examination area following activity to be based is: prepare and perform a funeral;
3. the test specimen to perform a work item and document with practice-related documents, and this lead a situational consultation;
4. the testing period a total of 14 hours; During this time, the situational consultation should occur in 20 minutes.
(4) for the testing area, business and administrative operations are following specifications: 1. the candidate should prove that he a) legislation and standards apply, b) perform order taking and order processing and c) economically Act;
2 the procedure for editing of business and administrative operations is the testing area to apply;
3. the candidate should edit in writing case-related tasks;
4. the examination time is 120 minutes.
(5) for the test range funeral organization following requirements are: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) apply measures of hygiene and the hygienic care of the deceased, b) cemetery work to perform and cemetery administrative task, c) perform funerals, funerals and burials, d) rites and customs apply, e) machines and equipment as well as insert work - and AIDS, as well as f)
Measures for the safety and health protection at work, environmental protection and quality assurance measures can be considered
2 How to arrange burials is the testing area to apply;
3. the candidate should edit in writing case-related tasks;
4. the examination time is 120 minutes.
(6) for the testing area, economic and social studies are following specifications: 1 the examinee to to prove that he can represent general economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge
2. the candidate to edit in writing case-related tasks;
3. the examination time is 60 minutes.
(7) the individual test areas are as follows to weight: 1 test range funeral carrying 50 percent, 2. test area business and management operations 20 percent, 3. test area funeral organization 20 percent, 4. test area of economic and social studies 10 percent.
(8) the statutory audit/examination is considered passed if the services 1 the overall result with at least 'sufficient', 2nd in the testing area funeral implementation with at least 'sufficient', 3rd in at least two of the remaining test areas with at least 'sufficient' and 4th in any test range with "insufficient" are measured.
(9) on application of the test specimen the test in one is worse than 'sufficient' weighted test areas, where the audit services with its own request and weighting to provide in writing are to add, when testing this can be decisive for the existence of an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes. In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in the ratio of 2: 1 are weighted.
§ 7 existing conditions of vocational training vocational training conditions that exist at the entry into force of this regulation, may continue under on Court of so far travelled training time according to the provisions of this regulation, if the parties so agree. An agreement is reached, which are on professional apprenticeships, which began July 31, 2007, the regulations in § 8 sentence 2 that regulation continue to apply.
Article 8 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on August 1, 2007.
Plant (to section 3) training curriculum for vocational training as a funeral worker (site: BGBl. I, 2007, 676-679) section A: professional profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities item No. No. part of the education profession to mediating skills, knowledge and abilities time benchmark in weeks 1-18 month 19-36 month 1 2 3 4 1 performing funerals, funerals and burials (section 3 para 2 section A No. 1) Grabtechnische work a) grave sites set up , open and close b) grave sites for the burial place and decorate c) reburial or exhumation cause and make 16 supply of late d) personal health protection measures apply e) primary care perform, especially hygienic measures, dressing up, cosmetics and embedding f) perform g transport and transfer of the deceased) deceased taking into account legal and hygienic requirements keep h) deceased taking grief psychological, religious, and ideological aspects transported 14 prepare , Organizing and performing funerals i) Organization and flow of in the funeral, particularly mourning ceremony and procession, set and get. k participate in the burial, taking into account the type of burial at the cheatsheet and j participate in the selection of funeral music)) describe ways the cremation, urn burials perform 14 2 edit burial orders (section 3 para 2 section A No. 2) a) b check the requirements for the granting of the burial order, specifically permission to carry out the death care, relationship to the deceased and medical death certificate,) c inform stakeholders about special precautions in the safety and health) principal burial types and their modalities, as well as products advise d) written offers create e) testamentary dispositions, instructions and contractual agreements review and consider f) financing arrangements of the funeral order check g) inform about possibilities of organizational and psychological care and assistance after the funerals of the 16 3 rites and customs (section 3 para 2 section A No. 3) a) funeral-related religion history and ideological aspects at the funeral account b) history of funeral culture and development be considered 8 c) burial cultures and forms of , in particular nationals, 4 explain 4 work-related legislation, standards and technical documents (§ 3 par. 2 section A No. 4) a) work-related legislation apply b) standards, technical guidelines, safety rules, fact sheets, manuals, assembly instructions as well as operating and work instructions apply 12 5 loading and processing plant and auxiliary materials, perform Commerce work (section 3 para 2 section A No. 5) a) tools, taking into account the procedures and materials select b) plant and auxiliary materials , in particular wood, plastics, textiles and metals, select, check for error and applicability, transport and store c) wood and metals manually and with machines edit; Material connect d) coffins and urns set up e) substances, particularly chemicals and solutions that differentiate and apply 8 6 psychological measures (section 3 para 2 section A No. 6) a) people advise and support, situational behavior and customized interviewing apply b) grief psychological measures apply, and such services provide third-party c) apply measures for psychological processing of professional impressions and experiences 10 7 funeral care (§ 3 par. 2 section A No. 7) a) b inform the importance and possibilities of the funeral provision) offers over the burial insurance submit c) funding the funeral care explain 6 section B: integrative skills, knowledge and abilities 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (section 3 para 2 section B No. 1) a) b explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination,) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 3 para 2 section B No. 2) a) b explain structure and tasks of the training operation) basic of training operation such as supply, procurement, production, sales and Administration explain c) relations training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (section 3 para 2 section B No. 3) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and (B take measures to avoid) job-related occupational safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) apply the provisions of the fire prevention; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (section 3 para 2 section B No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 dealing with information and communication technologies (section 3 para 2 section B No. 5) a) b explain significance and possibilities of use of information and communication systems including the Internet for the training company) information obtain, evaluate and use; Data capture, secure, and maintain c) work items using information and communication technologies edit and solve d) data protection rules apply 8 6 Plan workflows, run by business and management operations (section 3 para 2 section B No. 6) a) work order capture and rules on feasibility b) procure technical documentation and use, in particular operating instructions, catalogues, journals and books c) determine need for work equipment , Assemble equipment, safeguards plan d) steps, taking into account ergonomic and economic aspects set and prepare e) reports f) time and personnel requirements, including services third party estimate g)
Tasks and workflows in the team plan and implement, evaluate results from h) talks situation lead to represent facts i) votes with the company in the work process and external stakeholders meet j) k) the costing contribute processing management operations l) foreign language terms apply 8 8 7 handling and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment (section 3 para 2 section B No. 7) a) tools , Equipment, machinery and technical equipment select b) hand tools manage and maintain c) equipment set up and operate using the protection facilities, technical facilities apply d) errors seen in devices, machines and technical equipment e cause fault elimination) equipment, machinery, technical equipment, wait 10 8 quality assurance measures and customer orientation (§ 3 par. 2 section B No. 8) a) tasks and objectives of quality assurance measures from operational examples are different b) apply quality assurance measures in the My Workspace pane , while c contribute to the continuous improvement of operations) perform work customer-oriented d) results control and document e) technical standards for quality assurance implement 8 f) work by third parties, in particular by contractors, based on specifications monitor and document g) defects to determine and take measures to remedy the defect 6
Search Translated Laws of Germany