Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/beschussv/BJNR147400006.html
General Ordinance on the fire Act (regulations - BeschussV) BeschussV Ausfertigung date: 13.07.2006 full quotation: "regulations of July 13, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 1474), most recently by article 4 of the Decree of November 26, 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1643) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 4 V v. 26.11.2010 I in 1643 for more information on the stand number refer to the obligations arising from the Directive 98/34/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 June 1998 laying down a procedure in the menu under notes the Field of technical standards and regulations and of the rules for the services of the information society (OJ EC No. L 204, p. 37), as amended by Directive 98/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 July 1998 (OJ EC No. L 217, p. 18), have been observed.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 19.7.2006 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of the EGRL of 98 at the 34 (CELEX Nr: 398 L 0034) +++) input formula on the basis of sections 14 and 15 of the proofing-law of 11 October 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3970, 4003), of which § 14 para 2 sentence 2 by article 116 of the Decree of 25 November 2003 (BGBl. I S. 2304) is has been modified, § 25 para 1 No. 1 (c) and § 36 para 5 of the Firearms Act by October 11, 2002 (BGBl. I) S. 3970, 4592, 2003 I S. 1957) in conjunction with § 1 of the jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 3165) and the Organization Decree of November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) ordered the Ministry of the Interior as far as shot devices are concerned, in agreement with the Federal Ministry for labour and Social Affairs and in terms of § 36 para 5 of the Firearms Act after consultation of interested parties : Table of contents section 1 fire testing of fire arms and hanging section 1 test procedure § 2 examination of black powder weapons and firecrackers § 3 minimum condition of the test item section 4 rejection by the bombardment section 5 repair fire § 6 repeated shelling and voluntary fire inspection section 2 procedure of § 7 fire testing application procedure article 8 provision of test tools § 9 applying the mark section 10 certificate of the fire procedures section 3 type approval and registration for special firearms and Special ammunition section 11 type approval for special firearms , pyrotechnic ammunition and shot devices § 12 model at type approval article 13 placing shot apparatus from States agreed that the mutual recognition of the mark § 14 is quality pyrotechnic ammunition section 15 requirements at irritant levels, irritant sprayers and irritants, as well as to electrical pulse devices section 16 labelling of packaging of projectiles of irritant and irritant spray equipment § 17 deviations from the principle of labelling with special ammunition types section 4 procedure for the approval of section 18 application procedure article 19 jurisdiction and section 20 of admission approval symbols section 21 Notices section 5 periodic production control , Case by case assessment, repeat test section 22 periodic manufacturing controls for shooting apparatus and plug-in runs article 23 verification in the case of § 24 repeat test operated shot devices § 25 mark for repeat testing section 6 definition of mass and energy values for firearms (dimensional tables), plug-ins and Exchange runs and ammunition section 26 is allowed and not allowed ammunition section 27 deviations from the dimensional tables section 7 approval of ammunition section 28 definitions § 29 approval and testing of cartridges and cartridge ammunition section 30 application procedure article 31 inspection § 32 form the section 33 approval manufacturing control section 34 regulatory controls section 35 review in some cases § 36 notice section 37 exceptions section 8 packaging, labelling and storage of ammunition section 38 packaging of ammunition section 39 labelling of packaging and ammunition section 40 storage of ammunition section 9 fire Council article 41 fire Council section 10 misdemeanors and final provisions § 42 offences article 43 entry into force, expiry of section 1 fire test from firearms and firecrackers section 1 test procedure (1) firearms, firecrackers, as well as highly stressed parts to § 2 para 2 of the proofing-law (law) , which can be exchanged without rework (test items), are officially to consider no. 1 and 2 according to the articles 3 to 6 and the annex I.
(2) the official testing (fire testing) consists of the preliminary examination, the shelling and the investigation pursuant to section 5 of the Act.
(3) the preliminary examination includes 1 checking the identification according to § 24 para 1 of the Firearms Act and section 21 of the General gun law regulation, 2. the examination of the reliability and the Visual inspection, 3. testing the dimensional accuracy, 4. checking the texture objects, which is manufactured on the basis of an approval or authorization according to §§ 8 and 9 of the Act, or in the scope of the Act.
The inspection consists of the examination of all highly stressed parts of material errors, on supply and processing defects which can affect the durability, as well as checking on movement and deformation of bearing. The dimensional accuracy examination consists of assessing the crowd after annex I no. 1.1.3 in combination with the by the announcement of the Federal Ministry of the Interior in the Federal Gazette of 10 January 2000 (BAnz. No. 38a by the 24 February 2000) dimensional tables published in the currently valid version. Newly approved ammunition is just listed in the dimensional tables according to article 27, paragraph 1. In the quality assessment, the competent authority through visual inspections of convinced whether the test objects have the characteristics set out in the letter of admission.
(4) the fire is to make no. 1 and 2 in accordance with the test requirements of annex I.
(5) the test items are once again on functional safety, to check accuracy and defects in the durability, as well as a Visual inspection under paragraph 3 to undergo sentence 2 at the inspection.
Examination of black powder weapons and firecrackers (1) the examination of front loader arms and Breechloading guns intended for the exclusive use of not patroniertem black powder or black powder in the effect of similar means of propellant (black powder weapons), as well as firecrackers are article 2 §§ 1 to apply 3 to 6 according to. Following special rules apply: 1. black powder weapons and hand swoops can be made the fire testing on white finished races with finished locking and ignition channel. The ignition channel at the narrowest point in the diameter not greater than 1 mm, with firecrackers and model guns must be no larger than 2 mm black powder weapons. For firecrackers - with the exception of the hand cannon - the competent authority in justified cases may grant exceptions to the limitation of diameter.
2. unless the firecrackers are shield pin holes, this must not go through until in the soul of the pipe; This is true even if they are screwed, welded, pressed or soldered. Firecrackers, butt welded pipe end are not tested.
3. the preliminary examination when firecrackers includes inspecting the marking with the largest allowed mass in grams of the firecrackers powder to be used in the test objects with the letters SP and the largest permissible mass of template in grams.
4. check the dimensional accuracy (section 1, paragraph 3, sentence 1 in conjunction with sentence 3 No. 3) focuses on the identification of running or pipe inner diameter and testing, whether the ignition channel does not exceed the maximum permissible diameter prescribed in paragraph 1.
5. the examination of the reliability (§ 1 para 3 sentence 1 No. 2) includes the control of the pilot channel, the suitability and safety of igniters and ignition hole drilling and ignition channels, in revolvers the free rotation and the proper locking of the drum and the correct occurrence of the faucet in the backup and Spannraste, when firecrackers also the capacity of the cartridges and the firing pins.
(2) the fire is making no. 2 according to the provisions of annex I. The testing of black powder weapons and firecrackers can on request with a different charge than in the tables of the plant I no. 2 listed are made. The largest permissible mass of powder in grams of black powder to be used in the black powder gun with the letters SP and the largest permissible mass of the projectile in grams is to muster on black powder weapons in this case.
(3) for the testing of firecrackers, following requirements in the firecrackers-fire certificate the assessment to include are: 1 the minimum powder charge of a firecracker must be such that a safe ignition is always guaranteed.
2. ignition through the muzzle is not allowed. The ignition must be done immediately with actuation of the ignition mechanism. The tested and permissible ignition type is to take in the cannon-fire certificate.
3 only materials may be used as a template in a firecrackers that cause any exceeding of the permissible dimensions of the template according to the tables. The insertion of the template must rise, no load of the firecracker in. Cork and very light, soft and non-flammable materials are allowed.
§ Perform 3 of ready-made test items minimum condition of the test item (1) which is fire test. More loading weapons, also the additional loading facility belongs to the ready-made weapon. The fire test can be made on white finished weapons and white finished parts.
(2) for the inspection of highly stressed parts, testing the operational reliability is eliminated, unless the part for a mass-production weapons. A firearm that is made up of which is already bombarded highly stressed parts is to bombard if modification of these parts have been made, or if not all these parts with the fire gas pressure prescribed for these weapons have been fired. Presented highly stressed parts as separate parts to the exam will be in a minimum tolerance reference gun. To identify a number shall be affixed by the applicant on any part of highly stressed.
(3) at least white finished test items are to be returned to the applicant without examination.
(4) firearms and barrels from which ammunition is expended, are also then return the applicant without examination if the ammunition in the dimensional tables is listed. This does not apply if 1 a weapon for ammunition which, pursuant to article 11 paragraph 2 No. 2 of the law of no approval is needed or is approved on the basis of an exception permit according to section 13 of the Act, or by the authority of a State, is agreed to the mutual recognition of the mark, or 2. a weapon to fire test is presented, sizes not in the dimensional tables being included; in these cases, the examination on the basis of the arms supplied by the applicant and ammunition data can be made.
§ 4 to reject rejection of the attack that are test items and to return the applicants after applying the return character according to § 9 par. 5, if 1 at the preliminary examination determined is that one in annex I no. 1.1 is not met these requirements, 2. it by bombarding recognizable were damaged or 3 at the inspection according to § 1 paragraph 5, taking into account Annex I no. 1.3 deficiencies be identified.
§ 5 repair fire (1) a reconsideration official according to § 5 (1) of the Act is to perform if 1 a highly utilized part No. 1-3 of the Act replaced according to § 2 para 2 and thereby made a rework or 2 a maximum claimed part of an inspection object a) dimensions Appendix I no. 1.1.3 changed or b) material debilitating or-verändernde works have been made.
Sentence 1 does not apply to firearms, whose highly stressed parts have been replaced only if all highly stressed parts with the fire gas pressure prescribed for these weapons have been fired without rework.
(2) arises on the occasion of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 a which I 1.1 or 1.3 listed defects, is no. in plant to apply paragraph 4 in accordance with.
§ 6 repeated shelling and voluntary testing of fire are (1) firecrackers to undergo within five years a repeat test.
(2) test items, which already carry a fire sign, are at the request of a voluntary fire tests to undergo. Sentence 1 shall apply also for items of designated type, which is not subject to attack. A voluntary fire testing can perform on an object pursuant to sentence 1 has been tested by the authority of a State, with the mutual recognition of the mark has been agreed, and which has experienced no editing after this inspection according to § 4. On carrying out of this examination, article 5 of the act as well as paragraphs 1 to 5 shall apply.
(3) have the test items after the fire test paragraphs 1 and 2, the mark must be so according to § 9 para 1 to 4.
(4) the test objects after the fire test finally not insisted paragraphs 1 and 2, that's on them in § 9 par. 5 to install designated return characters.
Section in written or electronic form to apply 2 § 7 fire examination method for application procedures (1) which is fire test; the competent authority may allow exceptions in duly justified cases. The request may include the examination of multiple items. It must contain the following information and documents: 1 the name and address of the applicant, 2. the designation of the subject of the test as well as the number and, insofar as no 4 items according to section 1, paragraph 3, sentence 1, related decisions, 3. the designation of associated ammunition or to specify of the dimensions and the type of powder of the strongest use charge or the composition of the flammable liquid or gaseous mixture as well as type and mass of the template , 4. the indication of whether a highly utilized part has been replaced, repaired, or altered, 5th in firearms with smooth runs the indication, whether a reinforced attack or the test on the use of steel shot ammunition with reinforced charge is requested, 6 for firearms with polygon runs indicating whether the examination for the use of ammunition with solid floor made of Tombak or a similar material is requested , 7. When hanging the tube inner diameter in millimeters; a sketch with dimensions and material particulars, 8 with firecrackers is also the initial application load strength, when it should be less than according to the tables of annex I no. 2, and 9 black powder weapons charge strength, if I different no. 2 terms from the in the plant.
(2) the applicant has when he is acting for a third party in the request to submit a power of Attorney, the name and the address of his principal to determine 1 if he has made his own name, his company, or his registered trade mark under article 21 par. 3 of the general regulation of gun laws to the test object, 2 If the test subject no. 1 of the Firearms Act is not the prescribed marking according to § 24 para 1 sentence 1 or 3 if it can make the fire testing on behalf of a person , who has spent the test object in the scope of the Act.
(3) test items that are provided according to § 4, sentence 1 or § 5 para 2 with the return character can be presented again only if same authority to fire test, unless it agrees with the submission to an authority other.
§ 8 assignment of test tools (1) is ammunition in firearms and other test objects or a charge used, which can not be obtained from the competent authority, as this may require the applicant transferring use ammunition in swoops by cartridges, sleeves, and Fireworks.
(2) for the testing of Exchange runs, the competent authority of the applicant can demand the return of the corresponding weapon or a suitable closure. Plug-in runs are in the appropriate weapon to shoot; If it not be provided a certificate is according to § 12 para 1 sentence 2 of the Act to exhibit with the stipulation that the bombardment prior to the intended use of the plug-in run to make is. The certificate may include several similar test items. Sentence 2 shall apply also for plug-in runs according to § 2 para 2 sentence 2 No. 1 letter c of the Act.
(3) an application exists pursuant to section 6, the competent authority of the applicant may require the provision of tools for testing.
(4) for the testing of a gas firecracker, a certificate of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt about is to submit that the unit No. 2.3.2 complies with the technical requirements according to annex I to 2.3.5 of the applicant to the competent authority.
§ 9 the test items are applying the mark (1) the official fire characters after conditioning to II. In the cases of § 4 para 1 No. 3 letter d of the Act is to bring the mark of the relevant competent body on the test items. Attack - and mark must be applied clearly and permanently.
(2) the Proofmarks consists figure 1 with the respective codes referred to in paragraph 1 of the Federal Eagle according to annex II.
(3) the fire sign is on every highly stressed part according to § 2 para 2 of the law to apply. As more marks are to raise: 1 the place characters after conditioning II Figure 3 on a highly stressed parts, 2. the sign of the steel shot test after conditioning II figure 2 on each barrel to the firing of steel shot ammunition with increased cargo and 3. the year mark on a highly loaded part. The annual character consists of the last two digits of the year, which can be attached to the number of the month. At the request of the two digits of the year can by the letter A = 0, B = 1, C = 2, D = 3, E = 4, F = 5, G = 6, 7 = H, I or J = 8, K = 9 to be encrypted.
(4) each tested highly stressed part is individually presented for consideration, is with the fire sign, given the character of the place and the year.
(5) the return character consists of the character of the place and the year; existing certification marks are to devalue by an 'X' on or next to the mark. Highly stressed parts are useless, they should be also with an "X" mark.
Section 10 certificate of the fire procedure (1) the competent authority has to issue a certificate of fire-technical 1 on request, 2nd after a fire test in accordance with section 3, subsection 4, sentence 2 No. 2 or of weapons according to § 7 paragraph 1 sentence 3 No. 6 or 3. after an initial inspection and each further repetition examination of firecrackers.
(2) in the case of firearms, subject to shelling or which are historic weapons, can the competent authority on request an attestation that a check not or can be performed without risk of damage or destruction of the weapon. The certificate must contain the note that the weapon is no longer allowed to shoot.
(3) for test items, which have not passed the fire test, a written test note to exhibit 1 emerge from the data of the test object, the reason for the return and the date of the shelling and 2 containing the claim, the applicant is that the test subject may no longer be used to shoot.
(4) are highly stressed parts have been marked according to § 9 par. 5 sentence 2 as unusable, the competent authority on request shall issue a certificate within the meaning of paragraph 3.
Section 3 type approval and registration for special firearms and Special ammunition section 11 type approval for special weapons, pyrotechnic ammunition and shot apparatus (1) under section 7 of the Act of the subject to approval shot devices, plug-in runs without own locking for ammunition with firearms subject to a maximum highest gas pressures up to 2 100 bar and the bombardment duty must meet no. 3 in annex I technical requirements referred to. Shot contraptions that are bolt setting tools according to § 7 of the Act, must, if they contain a piston and if she intended to use reel cartridges are, except the device test of a test of the system unit, piston and cylinders are subjected. The system components are determined by the applicant. To an already-approved system allowing other cartridges can be requested by the holder of the authorisation or a third party. System applies to the requirements for dimensional accuracy I no. 1.1.3 according to. Prüfmodalitäten for devices pursuant to sentence 2 are described in detail by the checking rule of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt "Durability and system testing of bolt tools" in the currently valid version.
(2) firearms and other items according to § 8 of the Act, must the firearms section 9(1) of the Act, as well as pyrotechnic ammunition pursuant to § 10 of the Act in annex I no. 4, 5 and 6 referred to technical requirements. Caseless ammunition without floor according to § 11 para 1 in conjunction with Annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 point 1.3 to the weapons law must meet the requirements according to article 6 paragraph 3 of the first regulation to the Explosives Act. § 12 c (3) of the first regulation to the Explosives Act finds appropriate application.
(3) the licensing authority may permit exceptions in individual cases by individual requirements of annex I, provided 1 in case the authorisation according to article 7, 8 or 10 of the Act is secured the safety of the user or third parties in any other way, the firearms no greater danger cause 2. in the case of the authorisation pursuant to § 9 of the act as those who meet the requirements of annex I no. 4.
(4) the approval authority can be I and beyond requirements in individual cases through the system, if required by the protection of life and health of the user or third parties.
(5) according to the system requirements I no. 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 is pyrotechnic ammunition according to their dangerousness in the PM classes I and PM II classified.
(6) for firearms, after § 9 ABS. 2 Nr. 1 of the Act in conjunction with Annex 2 section 2 subsection 2 are no. 1.1 of the Firearms Act to show and a kinetic energy of not more than 7,5 joules will be granted their bullets, is a measurement of kinetic energy according to annex VI. The measurement can be applied for when a fire official or be carried out by the applicant with a calibrated Geschossgeschwindigkeitsmessanlage itself. There are five measurement protocols and a pattern of deposit that must be selected from the series of test items to submit the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt. The display confirms the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt and after passing the exam the permission to transfer the flag to Appendix II figure 10. Insofar as to individual pieces, which means if no more than three pieces of a particular model are manufactured or spent in the scope of the Act figure 10 bear not the mark according to annex II, can be provided by a fire official on request with this indicator. While the fire offices must attach Figure 3 in addition the place characters according to annex II on the firearm.
§ 12 model designation for type approvals the items subject to approval may have no model name which is suitable to mislead or cause confusion with weapons or ammunition of other texture. The provisions of the trademark law shall remain unaffected.
Placing on the market of shot devices from States with which the mutual recognition of certification marks is agreed who can shot apparatus which are permitted, with the mutual recognition of the mark has been agreed, spends in the scope of the Act, by the authority of a State only under Insert an operating instructions content approved by the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt in German language in traffic bring § 13. Also an approved, standard manufactured pistol to provide to test the operating instructions is the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt. § 18 para 2 No. 4 and paragraph 4 applies.
§ 14 (1) who produces quality pyrotechnic ammunition pyrotechnic ammunition or spends in the scope of the Act, it may leave others only if their rates of 1 are not chemically polluted or mechanically, 2. show no acid reaction, unless, of course, that doesn't affect the reliability or the shelf life, following starting materials not included 3.: a) sulphur free acid or with more than 0.1% unverbrennlichen components , b) sulphur flower, c) white (yellow) phosphorus, d) potassium chlorate with more than 0.15 percent bromate levels.
(2) the manufacturer of pyrotechnic ammunition and who spends pyrotechnic ammunition in the scope of the Act, have to be convinced that the criteria exist for the source materials referred to in paragraph 1 on the basis of an analysis of the manufacturer of the starting materials or a recognised expert of. The evidence of the test shall be kept for three years.
Article 15 requirements at irritant levels, irritant sprayers and irritants, as well as to electrical pulse devices (1) cartridge ammunition with irritants and equipment from which to attack or defence purposes irritants sprayed or be expelled, IV, no. 2 and the irritants used therein with regard to their irritation must the system requirements with regard to their nature and acceptable amount correspond to the requirements of annex IV No. 3 and 4, as well as be identified according to section 16.
(2) the rules on the marketing of poisons, medicines and narcotics, as well as of food law shall remain unaffected.
(3) for the examination of the requirements of annex IV, the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt is responsible. The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt can instruct other specialist institutions with the implementation of parts of the examination at the expense of the applicant.
(4) the test shall be performed according to methods and procedures, which correspond to the current state of science and technology.
(5) the requirements for electric impulse equipment are laid down in annex V. The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt checks the instrumentation mailed pattern according to the approved methods, compliance with the limit values laid down in annex V. If the limit values are complied with, the applicant also is informed that he may raise the mark figure 12 on the electrical pulse devices according to annex II. No electric pulse devices may be left without this mark. The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt can instruct other specialist institutions with the implementation of parts of the examination at the expense of the applicant.
§ 16 to attach the following are labelling of packaging and irritant spray equipment (1) on the smallest packaging unit of projectiles of irritant irritant missiles except for the marking according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act: 1. the inscription "Irritant", 2. the common scientific name of Reizstoffes, 3. the date (year and month), the irritant sprays mass of the Reizstoffes contained in a floor, 4 to the or the projectiles fired may be , and 5. the inscription "At distances under 1 m risk of damage to health!".
(2) devices, which, irritants are sprayed or expelled, are with the name or trademark of the manufacturer, a product label and in accordance with paragraph 1 No. 1, 2, 4 and 5 and to be marked with the indication of the content and the concentration of the irritant solution. Devices with removable irritant containers are no. 1 and 5 according to paragraph 1, to mark the interchangeable irritant container itself pursuant to sentence 1. Cartridge ammunition is to be marked on the bottom of sleeves with the short name of the Reizstoffes contained in the cartridge with irritants. As far as the markings on the sleeves soil due to the small size of ammunition or other technical reasons can not be affixed, following color coding on the pods mouth is to install: - irritant ammunition with CN, yellow - irritant ammunition with CS, red - blue other irritant ammunition.
(3) an instruction manual is each smallest packing unit of irritant storeys and each sprayer according to paragraph 2 to attach, to describe are the methods of used properly and the dangers of abusive use in the.
§ 17 deviations from the principle of labelling for special types of ammunition (1) on pyrotechnic ammunition of the class PM is II out of the marking according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act to bring the year of manufacture and the duration of consumption. I PM can be and when pyrotechnic ammunition of the PM classes the marking on the sleeve or the floor because of their small size or other reasons do not bring II, marking the smallest packaging unit is sufficient. On this also, the gross weight of the packaging unit must be given.
(2) ammunition, where the priming in the bottom of the sleeve is housed (Rimfire ammunition), must be marked on the sleeve bottom only with the manufacturer's sign. For cartridge ammunition for shooting apparatus with a convex or Nonconvex ground, in which the priming neither is housed in a special primers in the sleeve ground (central fire Ammo) in the bottom of the sleeves and in the ignition and the propellant is not heavier than 0.5 grams, the sleeve does not need according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act to be marked. Blank firing ammunition with raised pods mouth must be marked on the cover with green color.
(3) in the case of Rimfire ammunition and cartridge ammunition for shooting apparatus suffice, the character of production rather than on the smallest packaging unit on a special insert in the smallest packaging unit. When consumables according to annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 No. 2 of the Firearms Act for shot apparatus needs labelling according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act only on the collated packing be attached.
(4) in the case of cartridge ammunition for shooting apparatus, a clear reference to the type of device and the severity of the charge is on the smallest packaging unit to install. The strength level which load is to be marked by the following colors: load level 1 white or brown weakest load load level 2 green weak charge charge level 3 yellow medium load load level 4 blue 5 red very strong charge charge level 6 strong charge charge level black strongest charge.
The color marking shall be affixed on the core base of the cartridge or cartridges or priming cover: (5) on solids in suspension, intended for firing from shooting devices (bolt), this is the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt attach below manufacturer's engine code; Command or mount pieces used, which remain connected even after the shot with the floor, the indication of the manufacturer label on one of these parts is sufficient. The smallest packaging unit of the bolts must be marked according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act, as well as with the type designation.
Section 4 procedures for the approval to apply for section 18 application procedures (1) which is type approval in written or electronic form. The applicant shall specify in the request: 1 his name or his company and its address, the shipment within the scope of the Act the name or the company and the address of who spends the items, 2. displayed brand, which is to be attached to the subject, 3. the model name of your firearm or of the plug-in run or label the pyrotechnic ammunition , with other model names used for firearms as well as a priority the manufacturing site may be, if they the admitted authority, were shown even after the grant of authorisation, 4. in the case of the authorisation pursuant to § 10 of the Act.
((2) the applicant a request to add 1 when registering to) paragraphs 7, 8 and 9 paragraph 1 of the Act a or two models of the subject needed for system testing units and their ammunition or projectiles, b) section 10 of the Act a sufficient quantity of pyrotechnic ammunition, 2. a sectional drawing made after the rules of technology, the all for the registration key information about the dimensions and materials containing , a projection drawing quality, or a photograph, each are more equal 4th in firearms, shot devices or plug-in runs the law of approved ammunition intended to fire according to § 11 para 1 in triplicate, and a manual in German language as far as she will be added to the items for sale, 3 bolt setting tools with piston and collated cartridges to perform the system check should be information determined by which parts of the system, as well as their technical data, , Ammo required for testing and 5 on shot telephones which are used within the scope of the law should be, also a declaration that emerges from the, which locations or what place he maintains the equipment necessary for performing repeat tests or who he has tasked with conducting this test.
(3) the applicant has the approval authority upon request 1 in paragraph 2 No. 1 construction pattern called 2(a) or in its place one standard to leave made subject to the approved model and, in approved pyrotechnic ammunition, also a mass-production firearm to fire this ammunition and to submit 2nd part drawings of the model.
(4) in the case of applications for authorisation of shot apparatus and other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes, the German statutory accident insurance e. V., the BG Central Office for health and safety should listen to the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt. There is doubt whether the test subject meets the requirements of the material and the strength, is to participate in the Federal Institute for materials research and testing. In other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes, only the starting unit and the parts of the appliance that are directly exposed to the pressure of the powder gases are subject to type approval.
(5) non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes, which are firmly installed, a construction sample eliminates pursuant to paragraph 2 No. 1 letter a. The German statutory accident insurance e. V. may proceed in consultation with the BG Central Office for health and safety the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt tests at the operating location.
§ 19 decides the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt jurisdiction and of admission (1) on amendments to paragraphs 7, 8 and 9 para 2 and 4 of the Act. Requests according to § 9 para 1 and 5 of the Act competent under national law where requests pursuant to § 10 of the Act decides the Federal Institute for material research and testing by written notification.
(2) the notice of admission has data to contain about 1 the name and address of the applicant, 2. the type and model of the firearm, the shot device, the plug-in run, blank-firing irritant or signal gun and pyrotechnic ammunition whose name, 3. the salient features of the type a) approved firearms, the shot device, the plug-in run, blank-firing, irritant or signal gun, as well as the essential characteristics and the name of it to verschießenden use ammunition , b) the approved pyrotechnic ammunition, 4. the period of validity of the approval and 5. the approval mark pursuant to section 20 para 2.
(3) incidental provisions and content restrictions of the approval, which relate to the use of approved weapons, shot devices, plug-in runs and ammunition, are to be observed by the user. The admission is to connect with the circulation, handed an excerpt of the approval notification to the users to use relevant auxiliary regulations and content restrictions included. The type approval can be connected also with the Edition in accordance with § 9 par. 5 of the Act to add safety information and operating instructions approved by the approval authority and confirmed the approved items and to undergo the approved items of a single fire inspection according to § 5 of the Act. This also applies to other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes.
Article 20 approval symbols (1) has the authority to prescribe the use of a certification mark to the holder of the authorisation.
(2) the approval mark consists Figure 5 to 7 or 10 to 12 character provided for each and an identification number from the in annex II. The identification number is composed of a continuous number. For pyrotechnic ammunition the class designation is part of the approval mark also "PM I" or "PM II".
(3) the marketing authorisation holder has the prescribed approval mark be affixed permanently and clearly visible on each piece of reconstructed and pyrotechnic ammunition on every smallest packaging unit. The approval mark may be affixed to a part usually destined for the Exchange. As far as the approval mark on the pyrotechnic ammunition because of their small size or other reasons can not be affixed, the affixing on the smallest packaging unit is sufficient.
Section 21 notices (1) the approval of the construction of § 7, 8, and 9 paragraph 5 of the law which in the designated items, their modification, rectification, withdrawal and their withdrawal in the Federal Gazette and the official and information bulletin of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt made known. The notice to which section 19 para 2 No. 1, 2 and 4 designated information, the identification number according to § 20 para 2 sentence 1 and the title contain the corresponding use ammunition.
(2) in the case of approvals pursuant to § 10 of the Act is the Federal Institute for materials research and testing to maintain a list of issued authorisations for pyrotechnic ammunition and to keep them up to date. The list shall contain the following information: 1. the complete approval mark, 2. pyrotechnic ammunition, 3. name and address of the marketing authorisation holder, 4. restrictions, limitations and conditions, in particular, the use instructions laid down by the Federal Institute for materials research and testing in code numbers. The meaning of the code numbers is explained in the opening credits of the list.
The list is to be interpreted at the Federal Institute for materials research and testing during office hours. At the request of a third party a copy or reproduction is to leave this for cost reimbursement.
(3) who has to make the permanent Office of the Permanent International Commission for the check of the handgun to release Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt about 1 arrangements according to § 23 para 2 sentence 2, 2. the granting, withdrawal or the revocation of an approval shot apparatus to paragraphs 7 and 8 of the Act. The notification of the grant consists of a copy of the approval decision.
Section 5 periodic production control, individual assessment, repeat test section 22 are periodical checks of manufacturing shot apparatus and plug-in runs shot appliances and plug-in runs, whose Bauart is approved by the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt to check at intervals of not more than two years on five items of each type by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt. For testing, the provisions of annex I are decisive No. 3.1 to 3.4. The marketing authorisation holder has the five test subjects the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt pursuant to sentence 1 no later than two years after the approval and then at intervals of two years from current production or, if this is not possible, to submit from the inventory.
Article 23 verification in the case of (1) facts justify the assumption that test items according to paragraphs 7 and 8 of the Act, whose Bauart has been approved by the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt I no. 3 or 4 or the approval not complies with regulations of the plant in its essential aspects, the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt makes an examination. Can these deficiencies not immediately be corrected, this may prohibit the holder of the authorisation to sell more items of this type and to leave to others.
(2) if deficiencies known the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt pursuant to paragraph 1 for test objects to section 7 of the Act, whose Bauart has been approved by the authority of the State, with the mutual recognition of approval mark has been agreed, it shall inform this authority. The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt may prohibit further distribution if these items cause danger to life and health of the user or third parties.
Section 24 has repeat test-powered shot apparatus (1) the operator of a shooting apparatus or a non-portable device used, propelling the drive sleeves, and which is intended for technical purposes, each after two years, with substantial function defects immediately to present the device the manufacturer or its representative. Sentence 1 shall apply not for linen throw devices used on ocean-going vessels and not for industrial guns.
(2) the period referred to in paragraph 1 to first repeat testing begins 1 bolt setting tools, crimping and notch devices with the delivery of the unit's operator or retailer, 2 on another shot telephones with the delivery of the products to the operator.
Start of the period is to prove in the case of sentence 1 No. 1 by a the manufacturer on the device to be badge, in the case of sentence 1 No. 2 by means of a certificate, the manufacturer or dealer the pistol at the Agency to attach the operator has.
(3) the manufacturer or an authorised representative has to verify whether a device is reliable (annex I) referred to in paragraph 1 and whether it fits the pattern of construction. When shot appliances imported from another State, which carry a recognized test sign, is considered representative of the manufacturer of the shipping providers, which has a branch in the scope of the Act.
§ 25 mark for retries (1) has the testing of a device according to § 24 para 1 no complaints arise, so the testing has the mark to attach.
(2) the mark for devices according to § 24 para 1 must match the pattern of the installation II Figure 8. It is on the run or the enclosure permanently so to apply, that shows the number of the quarter in which the unit has been tested, to the barrel's muzzle. Is the mark in the form of a plaque is attached, so it must be executed in black print on a silver background.
(3) on the assessment of the device according to § 24 para 1 the manufacturer or his authorized representative has to issue a certificate of inspection the operator, from the the result and the date of inspection, the inspection body and the name of the examining officer emerge.
Section 6 definition of mass and energy values for firearms (dimensional tables), plug-ins and Exchange runs as well as for ammunition section 26 are allowable and not allowable ammunition (1) in the dimensional tables 1 set the dimensions for the cartridges or cartridge bearings and for the transitions smooth runs the inner diameter and rifled barrels field and Groove, if necessary also the running cross section of firearms, plug-in runs and Exchange runs and fastener spacing of firearms (dimensional tables - section 14 para 1 No. 1 of the Act) , 2. the permissible maximum and minimum dimensions, the allowed highest gas pressure, in shotgun ammunition for the increased load, or the maximum and minimum energies, with steel shot ammunition the maximum muzzle velocities, mouth impetus and diameter of the pellets, and the designation of the ammunition and the propelling according to annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 No. 1 and 2 of the Firearms Act (§ 14 para 3 of the law), 3. the permissible maximum mass , the maximum and minimum gas pressure, or energies, and the designation of pyrotechnic munitions (§ 14 para 1 No. 1 of the Act).
(2) the sleeve of an ammunition is covered, the dimensions laid down in the dimensional tables apply only to the sleeve.
(3) are not allowed no. 1.5.1 1 ammunition according to annex 2 section 1 until 1.5.6 of the Firearms Act, 2. shotgun shells with crushing with a Vickers hardness Brinell hardness greater than 25 HB 5/62.5/30 - HV 1 out of about 110 on the surface or from over 100 inside, 3 steel shotshell without appropriate surround of the shot charge and 4 revolver and pistol cartridges with bullets, which predominantly or completely made of hard material -.
§ 27 deviations from the dimensional tables
(1) instead of the name set out in the dimensional tables for ammunition, another name may be admitted if it is unique and differs sufficiently from labels other approved ammunition. The Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt published the designations pursuant to sentence 1 each in their administrative and information bulletin. In the case of pyrotechnic ammunition pursuant to § 10 of the Act is published by the Federal Institute for materials research and testing in the list pursuant to § 21 para 2 (2) is not to install the designation on the ammo due to their small size, specifying the caliber with a short name that uniquely characterizes the ammunition is sufficient. The sleeve length is required, this must be applied.
(3) new, still not in the dimensional tables ammo are not allowed to matching or similar dimensions in comparison to already approved ammunition if 1 she developed a higher gas pressure and fired from weapons to approved ammunition with a lower gas pressure or 2 already approved ammunition with higher gas pressure of weapons for the new ammunition with a lower gas pressure can be fired.
(4) the competent authority may allow in exceptional cases, that the normal field and train profiles will be derogated from, if it is guaranteed that the deviation leads to any exceeding of the gas pressures and that the shelling a relief is achieved with fire ammunition by 30 per cent in each case.
(5) the competent authority can allow a deviation from the masses of the dimensional tables for the testing of test items on request, if they are intended for experimental or testing purposes. In these cases, a fire sign is not attached. In the cases of the set has 1 exhibit an attestation to the competent authority on request, that the test items are durable and reliable that its dimensions differ from the bulk of the dimensional tables and that these items to experimental or testing purposes intended. The certificate of the deviations from the mass after system must emerge from I no. 1.1.3.
Section 7 approval of ammunition section 28 (1) of type a cartridges or cartridge ammunition is definitions (2) lot a cartridge determined by the name set forth in the dimensional tables or by an approved designation according to § 27 para 1 sentence 1 or cartridge ammunition is the entirety of ammunition of the same type, which is made without changing essential components by the same manufacturer in a series 1. , 2. with munitions from States with which the mutual recognition of certification marks is not agreed, the entirety of the ammunition, which is transferred from same shipping providers in a shipment in the area of application of the Act if it has the characteristics referred to in point 1.
§ 29 approval and testing of cartridges and cartridge ammunition the entry examination pursuant to section 11 of the Act includes the audit 1 the intended designation of ammunition, 2. the prescribed labelling on the smallest packaging unit, 3. the prescribed labelling on each cartridge or cartridge, 4. the dimensional accuracy, 5. the gas pressure or default missing instead in case of or significant measurement problems of comparing values , 6 building of the cartridges and the speed of the pulse of the pellets for steel shotshell, 7 the operational reliability.
Article 30 application procedure (1) the application shall contain information over 1 name, company or brand, and address of the manufacturer or of the person, whose name, company or brand on the ammunition placed and who assumes responsibility for the ammunition. in the case of shipments from States with which the mutual recognition of the mark is not agreed upon, name, company or trade mark and address of the shipping provider to be specified, 2. designation of ammunition, 3. manufacturing facility, unless the applicant is a shipping provider referred to in point 1, 4th test facility for manufacturing controls, unless they transferred the competent authority, and 5 lot size and lot number.
(2) the application shall be accompanied by: 1. drawings with dimensions for cartridge, cartridge bearings and run, 2. details about the maximum allowed value of the gas pressure, 3 a of annex III corresponding spin for the cartridge type and 4 Patronenprüflehren.
Sentence 1 shall not apply for the approval of a type of ammunition, which is already listed in the dimensional tables.
(3) the licensing authority may require the production of 3,000 PCs cartridges or cartridges of random sampling by the applicant.
Article 31 test methods (1) tests according to § 29 No. 4, 5 and 6, and that the statistical thresholds are according to the approved methods of measurement performed, as laid down in the provisions of annex III, and in more detail in the applicable and relevant testing and measurement guidelines of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt.
(2) the measurement of gas pressure is carried out by means of mechanical electrical converter. If in the dimensional tables for the relevant calibres, a permissible maximum of gas pressure only for the measurement by means of Kupferstauchkörperverfahren is published, is to be measured according to this method. The use of other measurement techniques is permitted if she quickly changeable pressures to measure appropriate and comparisons with the procedures referred to in sentence 1 are available, which allow a conversion.
(3) the reliability of ammunition must be checked according to the provisions of annex III.
(4) is applied for approval of a type of ammunition which is not yet listed in the dimensional tables, the to the applicant about the gas pressure and the mass of the cartridge to be based of the camp and, where appropriate, of the barrel are the test. The competent authority has in this case of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt for forwarding to the permanent Office of the Permanent International Commission for the check of the handgun at the same time with the type approval (section 36) to transmit the maximum of gas pressure for the ammunition, the measured Middle highest gas pressure and the approved measurements.
§ 32 form of admission (1) that is approval the manufacturer or person, whose name, company or brand on the ammo is specified, in writing to grant. Ammunition, is imported from States with which the mutual recognition of the mark is not agreed upon, the approval on request may be granted a shipping provider, which has a commercial presence in the scope of the Act.
(2) the notice of admission has data contain about 1 the name and address of the applicant, 2. type and designation of the ammunition and name or brand, which are placed on the ammunition, 3. the permitted highest gas pressure, the permissible mass of the cartridge or cartridge and the warehouse for ammunition, ammunition type is newly admitted, 4 in annex II Figure 4 prescribed mark , 5 subject to final approval by the CIP, if the ammo isn't in the dimensional tables of the CIP is recorded, and 6 the permission to perform the manufacturing control with indication of the test facility.
§ 33 manufacturing control (1) the marketing authorisation holder is obliged all Munitionslose manufacturing controls after III to undergo system, before they are placed on the market. He may delegate these controls a competent authority or a specialist Institute, whose measuring devices are checked according to Appendix III No. 1.1 of the competent authority at appropriate intervals. Article 32, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) the marketing authorisation holder has to make records of manufacturing controls carried out pursuant to sentence 2 and paragraph 3. The records are in bound form, in the form of filing or using automatic data processing (ADV) in operation or in the operating part, in which the ammunition is manufactured or distributed to.
(3) following information must leave the records: 1 ammunition type, lot size and production characters of the lot, 2 kind of powder, type and mass of projectiles, ignition type, 3. the measured gas pressures, 4. type and number of deficiencies of a) measurement and inspection, b) for the function test.
(4) in the case of ammunition, from the holder of the authorisation produces more than 3,000 pieces in the year, records are Nos. 1 and 2 by him within two weeks of production pursuant to paragraph 3. The food and Drug Administration can further control within the meaning of paragraph 1 and paragraph 3 No. 3 and 4 as well as set by article 34. Limitations of quantity or time limits are permitted.
(5) the marketing authorisation holder has to submit the records of the competent authority according to paragraph 2 or paragraph 4 on request.
(6) the records are up to the next regulatory control, but at least five years to be kept.
Article 34 has regulatory controls (1) the marketing authorisation holder to apply for the implementation of a regulatory control with the approval authority at least once every three years. Shipping providers are from States with which mutual recognition of certification marks is not agreed, at least once a year to apply for carrying out these checks, if they do not perform or carry out production checks allow for each lot. Pursuant to sentences 1 and 2, the period with the authorisation of the following calendar year.
(2) where spent ammunition from States with which mutual recognition of certification marks is not agreed, the shipping provider to submit a certificate of the manufacturer, stating, that performs this production controls, which are equivalent to the ones prescribed in annex III. This certificate must be renewed every year. The shipping provider has the Protocol on the lot which is the subject of regulatory control to present also at the request of the authority. Sentences 1 to 3 do not apply if a manufacturing control carried out by the manufacturer for each lot and it monitored by a regulatory agency.
(3) in the case of regulatory control are to carry out tests laid down in annex III.
(4) is determined during the regulatory control that the ammunition or the instruments do not meet the provisions of the dimensional tables or of annex III or the approval, the competent authority shall a reasonable deadline for the Elimination of the deficiencies.
§ 35 justify review in each case (1) facts the assumption that ammunition, which type is approved by the competent authority or professional recovered ammunition does not comply with the provisions of the dimensional tables or of annex III or the approval, is this a control before. Can these errors immediately be corrected, the competent authority may prohibit further distribution of the ammunition.
(2) defects known the competent authority referred to in paragraph 1 at ammunition, which type is approved by the authority of State, with the mutual recognition of the mark has been agreed, it shall inform that authority. The competent authority may prohibit further distribution if ammunition causes danger to life and health of the user or third parties. She take the necessary security measures.
Section 36 notice (1) the authorisation pursuant to section 11 of the Act, their modification, withdrawal and their withdrawal are in the official bulletin of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt made known. The notice shall contain that in § 32 para 2 Nos. 1 to 3 designated information.
(2) which has to make communication from the permanent Office of the Permanent International Commission for the check of the handgun Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt about 1 other permitted denominations after § 27 ABS. 1, 2. the granting, withdrawal or revocation of authorisation, 3. arrangements to article 35, paragraph 2.
Section 37 not 1 consumables according to § 11 (1) of the Act, 2. non professional again loaded ammunition, 3rd bombardment ammunition, which by the competent authority is loaded and used or is left by a manufacturer of the competent authority, 4. ammunition that is manufactured not more standard and determined exclusively in small quantities to collect is subject to exceptions (1) the authorisation according to article 11, paragraph 1 of the Act, as well as the production control and periodic regulatory control.
Fire ammunition is however subjected to the production control. Ammunition pursuant to sentence 1 can be subjected at the request of a matter-related admission test and may carry the mark figure 4 only after passing the admission test according to annex II.
(2) cartridges and cartridge ammunition pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 1 No. 3 and 4 must meet the requirements according to § 29.
Section 8 packaging, labelling and storage of ammunition section 38 (1) who manufactures packaging of ammunition ammunition professional or introduces, has to arrange the items in the package and distribute that by friction or vibration, shock or ignition an explosion of the entire contents of the packing can be achieved.
(2) cartridge ammunition for shooting apparatus, where the solids leave, the pistol must be so packed that the ammunition in the smallest packaging unit is protected against moisture. This does not apply to ammunition, their Hülse is so closed, that no moisture can penetrate also into unboxed. The levels referred to in article 17, paragraph 5 must be packed in containers.
(3) consumables according to annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 No. 2 of the Firearms Act for shot apparatus are to be packed in cassette form.
§ 39 labelling of packaging and ammunition (1) except the marking according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act must be installed on the smallest packaging unit 1 the number of cartridges or cartridges, 2. when ammunition according to § 11 (1) of the Act the mark after annex II Figure 4 perfectly recognizable version 3 at bombardment ammunition clearly legible inscription: "warning! Fire ammo! ", 4 for shotgun ammunition providing material for the pellets, unless it is to lead, 5th in steel shot ammunition the inscription:"attention, increased risk of Ricochets! " Avoid on hard surfaces to shoot! ", 6 at ammunition with reinforced charge the note that she only reinforced must be fired which is bombarded weapons, in addition to note that she only from runs may be fired, that the steel shot test subjected to 7 with steel shot ammunition with reinforced charge and with the mark after annex II figure 2 for the steel shot test provided are, 8 for cartridge ammunition , which to the firing of pyrotechnic ammunition suitable the note that is: "Suitable for firing pyrotechnic munitions", 9 with steel shot ammunition calibre 12 with crushing about 4 millimeters in diameter indicating that she only should be fired from runs with choke narrowing of the diameter does not exceed 0.5 millimeters, 10 with reel cartridge ammunition for bolt setting tools the device models with their approval number where she may be used on the basis of a system check.
(2) in addition to the marking according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act is to apply on shotgun shells of the diameter of pellets, as well as the length of the sleeve if it is greater than - 65 mm for calibers 20 and larger,-63.5 mm diameter 24 and smaller, at steel shotshell also the material of the pellets in shotgun shells with a maximum gas pressure of 1,050 bar (cartridges with reinforced charge) also this gas pressure on the sleeve. Notes No. 3 to 9 must clearly referred to in paragraph 1 and unless the ammunition for distribution in the scope of the Act, be drawn up in the German language. A leaflet for this purpose is allowed.
(3) ammunition, professional back loaded, must be marked visibly and permanently on the sleeve or the primer, from the restart to recognize is. The character of the back loader on the sleeve must be attached with ammunition destined for export. The mark of the manufacturer or previous back loader is invalid to make a marking on the sleeve. Again loaded ammunition may be placed only in closed packages, where the address of the back loader and the inscription "recovered ammunition" is attached. On the smallest packaging unit of reloaded pistol and rifle cartridges the dimensions and the designation of the floors is also to specify. The sentences 1 to 5 are on ammunition, not professional again loaded, apply mutatis mutandis, if the charger again leaves the ammunition a third party who is not a member of the Association of hunting or schießsportlichen, the back loader is a member.
(4) fire cartridges are on the edge of the floor by a riffle, or, if this is not possible, to indicate shotgun shells by the clearly readable inscription "Bombardment ammunition" on the sleeve, also specifying the fire gas pressure. As fire ammunition is shown cartridges by pink color and Rimfire cartridges on the ground or the sleeve or projectile tip by red color.
(5) the labelling and packaging requirements concerning the carriage of dangerous goods shall remain unaffected.
Section 40 (1) who markets storage of ammunition ammunition or ammunition with irritants or other leaves, must be kept in the sealed original packaging of the manufacturer. Open smallest packaging units are to be closed immediately.
(2) pyrotechnic ammunition with a Satzmasse, consisting of of propellant and pyrotechnical sentence of more than 20 grams, may be stored in the smallest packaging unit in the sales room only in a pattern.
Section 9 fire Council article 41 becomes fire Board (1) at the Federal Ministry of the Interior made a fire Council. A representative of the Federal Ministry of the Interior shall preside.
(2) the fire Council is composed of the Chairman and following members: 1 the one representative of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt, the Federal Institute for materials research and testing and the Federal Criminal Police Department and an institution of the Federal Government, the shelling is performed by weapons for the area of the police forces of the Federation a the authorities responsible for the examination of firearms and ammunition law country, 2. , 3. a representative of the German experimental and testing Institute for hunting and sports weapons E.v., the German Institute for standardisation and the German statutory accident insurance e. V., 4 per three representatives of the manufacturers of firearms and the manufacturer of ammunition, 5 per one representative of the manufacturer of shooting equipment and importers of firearms and ammunition, 6 per one representative of the gunsmith trade and the arms dealer.
(3) the members of the Council of fire must be expert on waffen - or ammunition technical area and experienced. The Federal Ministry of the Interior may consult representatives of the Federal and State ministries, as well as other experts to the meetings of the Board of fire.
(4) the Federal Ministry of the Interior appoints 1 on a proposal of the country, 2. the representatives of the competent authorities of the country representatives of the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt, the Federal Institute for materials research and testing at the suggestion of the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology, 3. the representatives of paragraph 2 No. 3 referred to in points after consultation with the boards of these bodies, 4. representatives in paragraph 2 No. 4 , 5 and 6 referred to sectors of the economy after consulting the respective acting.
(5) the members of the fire Council voluntarily exercising their activity.
Section 10 offences and no. 11 of the Act is final provisions § 42 offences (1) any person in the sense of § 21 para 1, who intentionally or negligently brings 1 violates article 13 set 1 shot apparatus on the market, the approval mark not, incorrectly, incompletely or not in time brings to 2. contrary to article 20, paragraph 3, sentence 1, 3. contrary to article 20, paragraph 3, sentence 2 affix the approval mark , 4. contrary to article 22 set 3 or section 24, subsection 1, sentence 1 a test subject or where designated device not or not timely submit or 5 contrary to section 34, paragraph 1, sentence 1 or 2 not or not timely for the carrying out of regulatory control.
(2) any person within the meaning of § 21 para 1 No. 11 point (b) of the Act is, who intentionally or negligently 1 contrary to section 33, paragraph 2, sentence 1 or paragraph 4 sentence 1 a recording not, not properly, not complete, is not in the prescribed manner or in a timely manner, 2. contrary to § 33 para 5 not or not timely submit a recording or 3. contrary to § 33 par. 6 kept a record of not or at least five years.
§ 43 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Annex I technical requirements and test specifications for firearms and other items which are subject to fire testing according to section 5 of the Act, and technical requirements for test objects after the sections 7 to 10 of the Act (reference: BGBl. I 2006, 1488 - 1499) symbols and their meanings VI single of speed n total number of measurements of V̅n̅ mean of the speed of n measurements ve, n upper share border with unilateral demarcation for 95% of the population with a confidence level of 95% for n measurements k2 , n share factor for the share point in unilateral demarcation for 95% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% sn n standard deviation measurements mk mass of the intermediate element (piston) mp mass of test bolt Emax permissible maximum of energy of use ammunition for the dimensional tables Pmax allowable maximum of gas pressure of use ammunition for the dimensional tables E̅n̅ average of the kinetic energy of projectiles at n measurements EA , n mean of the impact energy as far as symbols are used in this appendix for dimensions, referenced with regard to the importance to the announcement of the dimensional tables for small arms and ammunition (Federal Gazette No. 38a dated February 24, 2000).
1 fire test of fire arms and highly stressed parts is after the sections 5, 7 and 8 of the Act 1.1 In the course of the preliminary examination to check whether 1.1.1 the identification is attached under section 24 of the Firearms Act and section 21 of the general regulation of gun law properly to the test object,
1.1.2 the test subject no material errors or processing errors has that affect the operational reliability and durability;
following 1.1.3 minimum and, where specified, maximum dimensions or tolerances of the dimensional tables, without prejudice to the regulation of § 3 para 4, are complied with: 220.127.116.11 weapons with rifled barrels for central fire cartridge ammunition and weapons for cartridge ammunition ∅P1, L3, ∅H2, L1/∅P2 and L2/∅H1, R / E, ∅G1, i, G, ∅F, ∅Z and VA;
18.104.22.168 T with long guns with smooth runs for central fire cartridge ammunition ∅D, L, ∅H, <) α1, ∅B and VA;
v22.214.171.124 weapons for Rimfire cartridge ammunition ∅P1, L1, L3, ∅H2, R, ∅F, ∅Z, VA;
126.96.36.199 in the event of the number of 188.8.131.52 the weapons, which have a barrel diameter, (B) the maximum can be accepted for consideration if the caliber and bearing length as well as the barrel diameter or the appropriate gauge on the barrel are attached;
1.1.4 the test item that was manufactured or transferred within the scope of the Act, on the basis of an approval under section 7 or section 8 of the Act is in its essential characteristics, in particular those who are critical, for the exemption from regulatory provisions of the Act the corresponding notification.
1.1.5 exhibit revolver for Rimfire cartridges in the drum edge invaginations of the camps;
1.1.6 the subject of test no corrosion or heavy soiling has; used weapons deficiencies can be disregarded, if the shelling with the triple the number referred to in point 1.2 of fire cartridges is made.
1.2 the attack is as follows: 1.2.1 is the durability test objects, which are intended for the firing of ammunition to check fire ammunition. Fire ammunition should be worked with the heaviest bullet of on the market use ammunition of the appropriate caliber.
1.2.2 which is durability of firearms intended for shooting loads to check fire loads.
1.2.3 the mean value of the gas pressure of bombardment ammunition to the maximum allowed value of the gas pressure of Pmax use ammunition for the dimensional tables, the average value of gas pressure of attack cargo or of the test mixture the maximum allowed value of use charge or of the mixture of use at least 30% long guns with rifled barrels exceed 25%, as well as at least the energy value of EBeschuss. Is the kinetic energy of the bullet instead of the gas pressure to use, so the average value of the kinetic energy of the projectiles of fire ammunition must exceed by using a homogeneous foaming agent the maximum allowed value of use charge or of the mixture of use by at least 10% the maximum allowed value of the kinetic energy of the projectiles of the use ammunition Emax according to the dimensional tables, the average of the kinetic energy of the attack cargo or of the test mixture. Can the energy required is not reached with the available ammunition, cargo, or the mixture, a floor should be under retention of the foaming agent use, whose masse is at least 10% higher than that of the use of projectile. Weapons with smooth runs for central fire pistol and rifle cartridges mean of the gas pressure of the fire ammunition must reach 162 mm in front of the shock bottom (measuring point II) at least 500 bar.
1.2.4 are long guns with smooth runs for central fire cartridge ammunition to undergo the normal or increased shelling.
184.108.40.206 is subject to the normal fire weapons with a nominal depth of the Chamber less than the permissible maximum value of gas pressure of Pmax - use cartridge is 740 bar for caliber 14 and larger diameters, - 780 bar caliber for between 14 and 20 and - 830 bar for 20 gauge and smaller diameter 73 mm, intended for ammunition.
220.127.116.11 the increased shelling are subject to arms for ammunition, the gas pressure exceeds the values referred to in section 18.104.22.168, but not 1 050 bar, as well as weapons with a nominal depth of the Chamber by 73 mm and larger.
22.214.171.124 for fire cartridges with lead shot should range between 2.5 to 3 mm diameter; the shelling charges are as follows to limit to the extent: correct caliber Schrotmasse in g min. Max 10 38 47 12 33 42 14 30 37 16 27 34 20 23 30 24 21 28 28 19 25 32 15 21.410 7 13 the bombardment is 9 mm 5 10 126.96.36.199 make usually with at least two cartridges, whose gas pressure both the number 5.6.4 and the number 5.6.5 of annex III requirements. Case that cartridges are not available, the gas pressure meets both requirements, is the fire with at least two cartridges, whose gas pressure of the request of number 5.6.4 of annex III and a cartridge, whose gas pressure III enough to make the request of number 5.6.5 of the plant. For cartridges that meet only the request number 5.6.5 of annex III, the shot charge can be larger than in point 188.8.131.52.
184.108.40.206 runs in calibres 12 and 20 for steel shot ammunition with reinforced cargo are as follows to bombard: - per barrel with three fire cartridges with steel shot of a hardness according to Vickers HV 1 between 80 and 110 and a diameter of 4.6 mm for 12-gauge and 3.7 mm caliber for 20, - with a gas pressure of at least 1 370 PSI at the first and at least 500 bar at the second measuring point , - with a pulse of at least 17.5 ns caliber shotgun administering 12 / 76, 15 ns caliber other weapons shelling must be 12/70, 14.5 ns in caliber 20 1.2.5 as follows: 220.127.116.11 with long arms, that 1-800 bar or more probably are a use ammunition with a maximum of gas pressure Pmax according to the dimensional tables, by bombarding with at least two fire cartridges , 18.104.22.168 with long guns, which are up to 1 800 bar for a use ammunition with a maximum of gas pressure Pmax according to the dimensional tables, by bombarding with at least one fire cartridge 22.214.171.124
with guns, regardless from the use ammunition, gas pressure by bombarding with at least two fire cartridges, 126.96.36.199 revolvers and weapons, which the cartridge Chamber running separated from is, regardless of the gas pressure of the use of ammunition by bombarding with at least one fire cartridge into each Chamber, without prejudice to the arrangements in paragraph 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 with weapons, for which only the kinetic energy of the projectile of use ammunition in the dimensional tables is specified , by bombarding with at least two fire cartridges.
1.2.6 when the bombardment of weapons for small shotgun ammunition malfunction detected functional weapons with multiple bearings with two such cartridges per warehouse is to check. The weapons are to investigate normal function and deformation of the barrel. If the barrel is blocked, he is completely cleaned and reviewed the test with twice the number of cartridges referred to in sentence 1. Then the gun must have no defects.
1.2.7 the bombardment by weapons with multiple runs is to take the number prescribed in paragraphs 220.127.116.11 until 18.104.22.168 fire cartridges from each run.
1.2.8 high are parts within the meaning of § 2 para 2 of the law according to the regulations that apply to the weapon, for which they are intended to bombard. Plug-in runs are for weapons to the firing of central fire cartridges in the gun to check for which they are intended.
1.3 after the bombardment, the test items on operational reliability and defects in the shelf-life should be tested. Single shot rifles is about to unload the downed Bush to determine whether the largest permissible gap between barrel and receiver of 0.10 mm is not exceeded. Also be checked if no cracks or the safety of the weapon, occurred causing strain on the run, the cartridges or cartridge bearings or the closure at multi-barreled weapons, whether the rotating connections are still clean. The test object has errors after the bombardment or arise there are doubts about the durability is a deficiency on a downed attack cartridge is detected, so the fire official about the prescribed number of cartridges, performs or additional checks to fire cartridges. Is a malfunction is suspected, use cartridges are used for functional testing.
2 fire testing of black powder weapons and firecrackers under section 5 of the Act 2.1 black powder weapons 2.1.1 as fire powder is to use black powder in the following composition and with the following control and treatment:-moisture content max. 1.3%, - density 1.70 g / cm3 up to 1.80 g / cm3, grain size: 0.63 mm gap max. 5% 0.20 mm flow rate up to 5%, - chemical composition:-content of potassium nitrate (75 ± 1.5) %, - percentage of sulphur (10 ± 1) % ,-Content of charcoal (15 ± 1) %, ash content up to 0.8%, - water absorption (12 hours) up to 1.8%, - density at least 0.85 g / cm3.
2.1.2 comparison and to control of the gas pressure is loaded a shotgun cartridge caliber 16 using the following components:-sleeve: cardboard sleeve with a length of 67.5-70 mm, a bottom Cap metal between 8 and 20 mm height, as well as a deposit worked into the bottom of the sleeve of cardboard or plastic with a thickness of 0.6 mm and a height , which takes into account the volume of black powder to use,-ignition: shotgun cartridge ignition, three parts, 6.15 6.20 mm, diameter-black powder according to 2.1.1: 3 g, - plug: fat felt pellets with a height of 10-12 mm,-Grist: 33 g pellets with a diameter of 2.5 mm,-flaring: round with locking plate made of cardboard, thickness 1,5 mm, length of the loaded cartridge: approximately 64 mm.
Before the discovery of the gas pressure, the cartridges are at least 24 hours at a temperature of (21 ± 1) ° C with a relative humidity of (60 ± 5) % to be stored. The average value of the gas pressure of 10 of these cartridges must be in an appropriate spin paragraphs 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 of annex III at the measuring point I, measured with a pressure transducer paragraphs 5.4.2 and 5.4.3 of annex III, P̅1̅0̅ (275 ± 25) = cash amount. Otherwise, the powder for the bombardment is to discard.
22.214.171.124 before the bombardment is the black powder under the in point 2.1.2 set 2 conditions to store.
2.1.3 loading table for black powder weapons is the shelling carried out at the following calibers with the following fire loads: caliber of permissible operating gas pressure use charge - permissible maximum - attack charge in g in g benchmark cash powder shot or long floor powder shot or long floor a) 10 750 6.5 36 13 65 12 750 6.5 36 13 65 14 750 6.5 36 13 65 16 800 5.5 32 12 60 20 850 5 25 10 55 24 850 5 25 10 55 28 850 4 22
9 40 32 850 4 22 9 40 36 850 3.5 17 8 30 mm 850 3.5 17 8 30 9B).31 1,200 2.5 6 6 10.36 1,200 3.5 8 7 12.41 1200 5 12 8 16.44 1,400 6 15 9.5 19.45 1,400 6 16 10 19.50 1,400 8 20 13 24.54 1,400 9 28 14.5 28.58 1,400 10 31 16.5 31.69 1,400 12 40 20 45 letter a = weapons with smooth runs letter b = weapons with rifled barrels 2.1.4 the attack is carried out as follows: weapons with smooth barrels are usually shot with, if they but are intended for the ball shot with a long level, basically with a long projectile to load weapons with rifled barrels. After filling the prescribed powder charge, a felt pellets is set height of at least 20 mm to the powder. Then load pellets with a diameter between 2.5 mm and 3 mm, or the long bullet. In the case of the shot charge a felt pellets used finally to hold the pellets in the amount of at least 10 mm. The powder must not be pressed during the loading process.
2.1.5 for pistols with one or more runs for the, a fire is not possible, referred to in point 2.1.3 in conjunction with point 2.1.2, is set the fire load, taking into account the length of the barrel or of the runs after the maximum charge of use intended for this type of weapon. The powder must not be pressed during the loading process.
2.1.6 for revolvers and guns, their powder room or their charging sleeve without percussion caps not allowed the inclusion of fire charge referred to in point 2.1.2, the volume of the powder room is filled by the maximum possible amount of fire powder. The projectile is inserted and pressed up to the smooth finish.
2.1.7 the shelling is making with two shots, with guns and weapons, whose running is associated with at least one shot per cartridge with the Chamber.
2.1.8 loading table for model guns is the shelling for sporting shooting carried out at the following internal diameters with following fire loads: tube internal diameter using charge - permissible maximum - attack charge in mm in g in g min. Max powder floor powder floor 7 8.9 2.0 4.5 2.0 6.0 9 10.9 3.0 8.0 3.0 10.5 11 11.9 6.0 10.0 6.0 13.5 12.9 12 8.0 13.0 8.0 17.5 13 13.9 9.0 16.0 9.0 21.0 14 14.9 10.0 20.0 10.0 26.5 15 15.9 12.0 25.0 12.0 33.0 16 16.9
13.0 30.0 13.0 40.0 17 17.9 15.0 35.0 15.0 46.5 18 18.9 20.0 45.0 20.0 60.0 19 19.9 25.0 60.0 25.0 80.0 20 21.9 30.0 75.0 30.0 100.0 22 24.9 35.0 100.0 35.0 130.0 25-29.9 40.0 160.0 40.0 210.0 30-34.9 45.0 280,0 45.0 370,0 35-39.9 50.0 380,0 50.0 500.0 40 44.9 60.0 500.0 60.0 660,0 45 49.9 80.0 750,0 80.0 1,000.0 50 60.0 100.0 1.200,0 100.0 1.600,0 2.2 firecrackers for black powder 2.2.1 as fire powder is a black powder to use referred to in point 2.1.1.
2.2.2 are shot black powder weapons with smooth barrels firecrackers. The shelf life of firecrackers, which are intended for shooting charges, is to check on the basis of the data prescribed in paragraphs 2.2.3 to 2.2.7 with fire loads. Firecrackers are to shoot a shot per tube. The firecrackers has errors after the bombardment or doubts about the durability, arise so it is for the fire official can give an extra shot. The fire official has to attach a serial device number and his mark on the Bangers.
Tables for firecrackers: 2.2.3 hand cannon (also Schaftböller) tube internal diameter using charge - permissible maximum - attack charge in mm in g in g min. Max Cannon powder template powder shot 8 8.9 4.0 3.0 4.0 15.0 9 9.9 5.0 3.0 5.0 20.0 10 10.9 6.0 4.0 6.0 25.0 11 11.9 7.0 4.0 7.0 30.0 12 12.9 8.0 5.0 8.0 35.0 13 13.9 10.0 5.0 9.0 40.0 14 14.9 12.0 6.0 10.0 45.0 15 15.9 13.0 6.0 12.0 50.0 16 16.9 15.0 7.0 14.0 55.0 17
17.9 17.0 8.0 17.0 60.0 18 18.9 20.0 8.0 20.0 65.0 19 19.9 25.0 9.0 25.0 70.0 20 22.9 30.0 10.0 30.0 75.0 23-24.9 35.0 13.0 35.0 90,0 25 30.0 40.0 15.0 40.0 100.0 2.2.4 stand Bangers tube internal diameter using charge - permissible maximum - attack charge in mm in g in g Cannon powder template powder shotgun 15.0 20.0 10.0 25.0 100.0 23.0 40.0 15.0 40.0 190,0 25.0 50.0 18.0 50.0 220,0 30.0 60.0 20.0 60.0 300.0 35.0 80.0 20.0 80.0 400.0 40.0 100.0
25.0 100.0 500.0 45.0 120.0 25.0 120.0 630,0 50.0 150.0 30.0 150.0 750,0 60.0 200.0 30.0 200.0 850.0 70.0 260,0 35.0 260,0 950,0 80.0 330,0 35.0 330,0 1.100,0 90.0 400.0 40.0 400.0 1.200,0 2.2.5 muzzleloader - Böller - gun tube internal diameter using charge - permissible maximum - attack charge in mm in g in g min. Max Cannon powder template powder shot 7 8.9 3.0 2.0 3.0 10.0 9 10.9 4.0 2.0 4.0 15.0 11 11.9 6.0 3.0 6.0 20.0 12 12.9
7.0 3.0 7.0 25.0 13 13.9 8.0 4.0 8.0 30.0 14 14.9 10.0 5.0 10.0 40,0 15 15.9 11.0 5.0 11.0 45.0 16 16.9 13.0 6.0 13.0 50.0 17 17.9 14.0 6.0 14.0 55.0 18 18.9 16.0 7.0 16.0 65.0 19 19.9 18.0 8.0 18.0 70.0 20 21.9 20.0 9.0 20.0 80.0 22 24.9 24.0 10.0 24.0 95,0 25-29.9 30.0 12.0 30.0 120.0 30-34.9 45.0 15.0 45.0 175,0 35-39.9 60.0 20.0 60.0 240.0 40 44.9 80.0 22.0
80.0 310,0 45 49.9 100.0 25.0 100.0 400.0 50 59.9 125,0 30.0 125,0 500.0 60-69.9 180,0 34.0 180,0 710,0 70-79.9 240.0 38.0 240.0 960,0 80-89.9 320.0 45.0 320.0 1.250,0 90-99.9 410,0 45.0 410,0 1.600,0 100 119.9 500.0 50.0 500.0 1.950,0 120 150.0 600.0 50.0 600.0 2.500,0 2.2.6 salute guns with cartridges cartridges outside diameter using charge - permissible maximum - attack charge in mm in g in g Cannon powder template powder shot 18 5.0 5.0 5.0 50.0 23 15.0 8.0 15.0 70.0
26 20.0 10.0 20.0 90,0 30 30.0 12.0 30.0 120.0 40 40.0 18.0 40.0 200.0 46 60.0 22.0 60.0 280,0 50 80.0 24.0 80.0 330,0 57 100.0 26.0 110.0 430,0 64 150.0 30.0 150.0 550,0 75 350.0 30.0 350.0 750,0 81 350.0 30.0 350.0 750,0 2.2.7 with larger diameters are linear to interpolate the data between two adjacent diameters.
2.3 gas firecrackers 2.3.1 are gas cannon to operate with propane or butane gas or other alkanes. You need to be durable and reliable, and meet the following technical requirements: 2.3.2 of the gas firecracker space exposed to the explosion pressure must be designed according to the technical rules for pressure vessels (TRB) calculated for at least 10 bar. No mechanical damage to the machine may occur.
2.3.3 must have a metering device the device that automatically switches off after delivering a fixed amount of gas and interrupts the gas supply in case of an error.
2.3.4 the device must have an electric ignition.
2.3.5 the supply devices used for the operation of the gas firecracker and their connections must be gas-tight and LPG 1988 comply with the requirements of the technical regulations.
2.3.6 the requirements are not checked according to paragraphs 2.3.2-2.3.5 If the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt examined the type of device and the test does not result in complaints. The inspection of the competent authority is limited to determining whether the testing submitted firecrackers matches according to its nature and mode of operation the tested type in this case.
3 technical requirements for items according to § 7 of the Act 3.1 firearms, plug-in runs, inserts and shot apparatus must be durable in the sense of points 1.1 to 1.3, true to size, and reliable.
3.2 the test subject must match the attached documentation, in particular the submitted drawings.
3.3 3.3.1 the dimensions of the cartridges or cartridge bearing, and the barrel must comply with the dimensions laid down in the dimensional tables.
3.3.2 unless for shot apparatus in the dimensional tables any or not all dimensions listed are the dimensions conform to the manufacturer's specifications and dimensions set out in the dimensional tables L1, L2, R, ∅R1, ∅P1, ∅P2, ∅H1 of the intended ammunition. The dimensions L3 and ∅H2 can be adapted to the folding of the cartridge.
3.4 the strength properties of the materials, in particular of the most stressed parts must conform to the loads to be expected. The attack is as follows: 3.4.1 when firearms according to § 7 paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 1 of the Act, insert runs and inserts with fire cartridges, which develop the gas pressure specified in point 1.2.3 in conjunction with the dimensional tables or, if no fire cartridges are produced can with five use cartridges of the type of that develops the maximum gas pressure, 3.4.2 with firearms to the unique shooting according to § 7 paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 2 of the Act by shooting five devices of same design , 3.4.3 on shot telephones with ten fire cartridges or cartridges, which develop the gas pressure specified in point 1.2.3 in conjunction with the dimensional tables, or, if not fire ammunition manufactured can 3.4.4 regulatory control pursuant to § 22 with two cartridges or cartridges referred to in point 3.4.1 with ten use cartridges or cartridges with the strongest charge, if at the same time to achieve the gas pressure within the meaning of point 1.2.3 measures, or the test subject may after the bombardment the number 3.4.3 3.4.5 at the highest stressed parts have no stretches, cracks or other defects. No cracks on the sleeve except small longitudinal cracks on the pods mouth may occur. In addition, the firing pin must not perforate the sleeves soil. However, this does not apply for shooting apparatus, where the sleeve into the combustion chamber is ejected. When firearms according to § 7 paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 2 of the Act are hurting because changes in form and cracks allowed insofar as they pose no danger to the user.
3.4.6 for regulatory control pursuant to article 22 are indiscriminately from current production or stock the test items.
3.5 3.5.1 firearms, shot apparatus, non-portable equipment, other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes, and plug-in runs built into firearms and inserts must be easy to load and unload. Sleeves ammunition shot off and magazines, irrespective of the number of fired cartridges or cartridges that need can be removed easily and without danger.
Firearms, shooting equipment and non-portable devices, other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes, may inadvertently trigger loading nor unloading. Plug-in runs must be such that they lead to accidental triggering after installation in loading nor unloading weapons intended for them. Shooting apparatus and non-portable devices, other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and intended for technical purposes, must not cause any explosion blast or recoil can be avoided after the State of the art. Shot devices must also be in triggering without clenching or cramping.
Shot the equipment must be adequately secured against unintended loosening at the rich to, bumping, pushing and traps.
3.5.2 shot apparatus intended for firing solid bodies - excluding linen throw devices, are divided into classes A and B to the maximum achievable speed and energy. Speed is the average speed of a test bolt after penetrating a thin test plate made of aluminum wrought alloy between two 0.5 m and 1.5 m from the confluence remote points of the trajectory. Class A includes 126.96.36.199 shot apparatus, where the average of speed of 100 m/s and the maximum share in unilateral demarcation for 95% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% 110 m/s does not exceed;
188.8.131.52 other shot apparatus, which exceeds the mean of speed of 100 m/s or the upper percentage limit for unilateral separation for 95% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% 110 m/s, but the average of speed of 160 m/s and the maximum share in unilateral delimitation does not exceed 95% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% 176 m/s and the mean value of the impact energy is less than 420 J.
184.108.40.206 class B comprises other shot apparatus intended to close firm body.
220.127.116.11 classification apparatus of the shot is the highest speed to use, be achieved with commercially available ammunition and intended accessories. The strongest charge of all cartridges or cartridges should be respectively noted, that can be loaded without the use of violence. If different intermediate elements (pistons) belong to the pistol, also the intermediate element must be used with due to the inner ballistic conditions the highest speed resulting.
3.5.3 shot contraptions that determined are - except line throwing devices to fire solid - may 18.104.22.168 must be without triggering the misuse of tools or making changes not in free space with the exception of shooting apparatus, not to cause a shock to trigger hammer, 22.214.171.124, without having them before pulling the trigger with the power of the at least 1.5 times their weight , but not less than 50 N amounts, are pressed against the work surface.
3.5.4 shot equipment class A must the number 126.96.36.199 to trigger not be, if the carrying axle and the perpendicular to the work surface form an angle of more than 15 °.
3.5.5 shot the equipment of class B shall not raise be if the carrying axle and the perpendicular to the work surface form an angle of more than 7 °.
3.5.6 shot apparatus of class B, which are used to the bustle of a solid body in a material, equipped with a protective cap must which protects the user against Rückpraller, splinters or other solid body is resolved from. This applies also for special protection Cap. The minimum distance between the edge of the CAP and barrel bore axis at centric setting must be at least 50 mm.
Shooting apparatus, intended to drive solid body, which is not separate from the pistol, must be fitted with a device that reliably captures the solids. This shot equipment must be protected against accidental triggering while falling on the mouth from a height of 1.50 m. For shot contraptions that are clamped by a separate operation before raising by hand, this applies both in straight and decocked condition.
3.5.8 if these shot devices are clamped before the preparation and firing through a separate process by hand, need to be backed up only in decocked condition against unintended loosening with the rich to and bumping.
3.5.9 not self shot handheld, in which to drive in pods housed consumables used and intended for technical purposes, may be not to approved cartridge ammunition without abusive making changes.
3.6 no fire beam must be out of line throwing devices when using approved compositions, which can cause burn injuries for proper operation. The fixings for the line must be listed in the device so that they can not lead to hand injuries of the user for proper operation.
4 technical requirements for blank firing, irritant - and signal guns according to § 8 of the Act 4.1 blank-firing, irritant - and signal weapons (P1) of the cartridge bearing diameter smaller than 6 mm, from which only cartridges with a length (L6) can be fired less than 7 mm, reliable, durable and true to size have.
4.2 on the design of the firearm following technical requirements are according to § 8 para 2 No. 4 and 5 of the Act: 4.2.1 over the entire length of the corresponding to the barrel pipe, apart from a corresponding to the internal diameter of the pipe length on the mouth, have locks built into it, which cannot be remove with common tools.
4.2.2 in cartridge bearings must be according to the dimensional tables to load nor fire pistol and rifle cartridges. Magazines of pistols and in drum holes from revolvers be no commercially available cartridge ammunition load according to the dimensional tables, which can be ignited in the cartridge bearings. Accordingly, the magazine shafts only for cartridge ammunition may absorb a magazine.
4.2.3 cartridge bearings and tube must at least 30° inclined against each other or so to each other be, that the striker can not ignite used commercially available ammunition with a larger diameter (∅H2) as 5 mm centrically to the pipe.
4.2.4 weapons referred to in point 4.1 with inclined cartridge bearing can be omitted on the installation of locks if solid body have reach no higher power than 7.5 J.
4.2.5 for revolvers must be narrowed and offset the emission holes of the drum than the cartridge bearings.
4.2.6 weapon with offset cartridge bearings have to leave the fixing of the pipe when attempting to remove this to insert a-centric run including Chamber.
4.2.7 devices and additional parts, which serve the signalling using pyrotechnic ammunition, must be carried to the floor of no greater length than the 1,75fache its diameter or the 1.2 of its length. The required drive medium mouth gas pressure measured directly in front of the drive side of the pyrotechnic ammunition, must not exceed the critical value of gas pressure of 50 bar. A screwed-up accessory barrel (Mp44) pyrotechnic ammunition must guarantee in connection with a gun that pyrotechnic ammunition without its own drive receives an initial velocity of at least 20 m/s and the assignment to the weapon on the basis of appropriate marking is unique.
4.3 with firearms, which consist of several parts and apart can be, must be ensured that with the individual parts can be shot.
4.4 a refusal reason is not given according to § 8 para 2 No. 4 of the Act, if in the makeover of the firearm 4.4.1 with common tools, only the effect can be achieved, that solid body have reach no higher power than 7.5 J, 4.4.2 the weapons or essential parts of the weapon fall apart.
5 technical requirements for pyrotechnic ammunition pursuant to § 10 of the Act 5.1 the pyrotechnic ammunition including the drive device connected must comply with following requirements: 5.1.1 pyrotechnic ammunition must be such that it is handling safe when used as intended; their rates may not fall out or crumbles.
5.1.2 pyrotechnic ammunition must be secured by the way of their packaging against mechanical stress it is exposed that usually when handling or transport.
5.1.3 the kit contents of pyrotechnic ammunition so designed, arranged and distributed must that stresses which occur usually during the transport or handling cause no aggravation with her.
5.1.4 the pyrotechnic ammunition primers must be clearly and reliably protected against inadvertent ignition, in particular through protective caps or equivalent devices or by the nature of their packaging.
5.1.5 the pyrotechnic records in pyrotechnic ammunition may be not selfigniting; a four-week storage at + 55 ° C und≤ 20% relative humidity of air (air 55 / 20 DIN 50015, Edition August 1975) may cause no changes to the sets and the subject, which means an increase of risk. Pyrotechnic ammunition contains different sets, so the elements of these sets in a reaction with each other can occur, which leads to auto-ignition.
5.1.6 the pyrotechnic sets in pyrotechnic ammunition must not include the following materials: - chlorates with metals, antimony sulfides, or potassium Hexacyanoferrate (II), - ammonium salts or amines with chlorates, except in smoke-producing mixtures, if a sufficient resistance is guaranteed by the composition.
5.1.7 contains multiple sets of allowed the pyrotechnic ammunition, they should be so arranged that no mixtures of the type referred to in paragraph 5.1.6 can arise.
70% must not exceed 5.1.8 in the records of the pyrotechnic ammunition containing chlorates, the proportion of chlorates. In Leuchtsätzen, barium chlorate based on, as well as in pipes sets the chlorate percentage may be increased to 80%.
5.1.9 must fall on the ground floors or floor remains perpendicular to above imposed pyrotechnic munitions not burning or glowing; they should be at least five metres above ground off. When pyrotechnic projectiles without its own drive that relates to firing from the pipe or bolt-on accessory barrel (Mp44) of blank-firing and firing guns are determined, is this requirement on an initial velocity of 20 m/s. 5.1.10 pyrotechnic ammunition must be such, that it can withstand a minimum gas pressure 65 bar at the bottom of the ammunition.
5.2 classification of pyrotechnic ammunition in PM I or PM II 5.2.1 is pyrotechnic ammunition the class PM I associate 188.8.131.52 contains no pop set, 184.108.40.206 their pyrotechnic sets and their propellant mass is not more than 10 g, 220.127.116.11 100 m does not exceed its height, 18.104.22.168 it not is decomposed in an accidental initiation into sharp-edged pieces of litter , 22.214.171.124 she not can be brought by brand to the explosion and 126.96.36.199 it not can be associated shock of the explosion.
5.2.2 if one of the requirements is not met in point 5.2.1, is to assign the pyrotechnic ammunition of the class PM II.
5.3 pyrotechnic ammunition 5.3.1 of the diameter of the pyrotechnic ammunition caliber requirements must match the diameter of the barrel or tube of the firearm from which they should be fired.
5.3.2 when missiles that fire from the pipe or bolt-on accessory barrel (Mp44) of blank-firing, irritant or firing guns determined, must be the corresponding diameter the diameter of the bullet or bolt-on extra barrel (Schießbechers) correspond to.
5.4 gas pressure requirements for pyrotechnic ammunition 5.4.1 the gas pressure must be dimensioned for pyrotechnic cartridge ammunition that incorrect responses are excluded in the pyrotechnic system of the missile.
The gas pressure developed by the cartridge ammunition must not exceed the permissible maximum pressure 5.4.2.
6 technical requirements to rebuilt and useless imitation firearms or objects made from firearms pursuant to § 9 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 of the law 6.1 6.1.1 definition firearms within the meaning of § 9 para 1 No. 1 of the Act in conjunction with Annex 2 section 2 subsection 2 No. 1.5 of the Firearms Act are modified rifles for decorative or collector purposes to theatrical performances, film or TV recordings , which can fire only cartridge ammunition.
Useless made 6.1.2 firearms or objects made of firearms within the meaning of § 9 para 1 No. 2 in conjunction with Annex 1 section 1 No. 1.4 of the Firearms Act are subsection 1 that neither ammunition nor propelling charge is subject to permit weapons that are so changed in the long term, or fire can be.
6.2 conversion / proposed amendment and inspection requirements for firearms 6.1.1 6.2.1 are firearms referred to amend or perform, that
the cartridge Chamber is permanently so changed, so that except for cartridge ammunition according to table 5 of the dimensional tables no other cartridges, pyrotechnic ammunition or propelling charge firing can and, - the barrel in which opposite to third has at least six caliber, front facing unobscured holes or other equivalent barrel changes the breech end and is locked before these steel pin hardened towards the muzzle with a large caliber permanently by welding at the distance of half caliber diameter upstream of the mouth , so that no projectiles can be preloaded, - the barrel with the housing is fixed, unless it's a weapon, the barrel without the use of tools can be replaced with.
6.2.2 the changes must be made so that not reversed with commonly used tools and change the objects, projectiles, cartridges, or pyrotechnic ammunition fired from them be can.
6.2.3 are a pattern, as well as drawings, from which way the renovation with indication of the materials used is obvious, to enclose the written request for approval. This pattern is to deposit with the admitted authority.
6.2.4 of the applicant will receive a letter of admission for tested weapon model with the Edition, Appendix II to muster the approval mark figure 11 with the given code on each weapon.
6.2.5 if it's individual pieces is to examine the renovation according to points 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 each weapon. The relevant code is to bring Figure 11 below the flag according to annex II.
6.2.6 also are converted firearms of a fire test according to section 3 of the Act to take, with the exception of firearms pursuant to § 4 para 1 No. 2 6.3 useless made firearms or objects made from firearms referred to in point 6.1.2 6.3.1 firearms are useless, if - the Chamber permanently so changed is that neither ammunition nor consumables can be loaded, - the closure has been made permanently inoperable , - in tubes or other essential weapon parts for hand short firearms of the trigger mechanism permanently inoperable, made - with handguns, the run starting along its entire length, with pistols in the Chamber, - until to the barrel's muzzle has a continuous slot of at least 4 mm width or - at a distance of 30 mm each, but at least three large-caliber holes or - other equivalent course changes - long guns the run immediately in the Chamber opposite to third - at least six large-caliber holes or - other equivalent barrel changes has before it in Direction of the muzzle with a large caliber hardened steel pin is welded and permanently locked.
6.3.2 firearms and their essential parts are then permanently unusable, if their shooting ability or function with common tools can be produced again.
6.3.3 are a pattern, as well as drawings from which the way making useless with indication of the materials used is shown, to enclose the written request for approval. This pattern is to deposit with the admitted authority.
6.3.4 of the applicant will receive a letter of admission for tested weapon model with the Edition, Appendix II to muster the approval mark figure 11 with the given code on any weapons.
6.3.5 if it's individual pieces is to examine the renovation according to paragraphs 6.3.1 and 6.3.2 each weapon. The relevant code is to bring Figure 11 below the flag according to annex II.
The provisions of numbers 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 6.3.6 are mutatis mutandis also apply to items made of firearms.
Annex II Proofmarks, mark (reference: BGBl. I, 2006, 1500-1503; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) Figure 1 Federal Eagle with letters (§ 9 para 2) N fire firearms or highly stressed parts according to § 2 para 2 of the law, intended to fire ammunition with Nitro powder V reinforced fire weapons with smooth runs or highly stressed parts according to § 2 para 2 of the law , to fire ammunition with excessive gas pressure determined SP attack with firearms or highly stressed parts according to § 2 para 2 of the law, to the firing of black powder determined are L attack with firearms or highly stressed parts according to § 2 para 2 of the law in which to drive a flammable liquid or gaseous mixture or a propellant used on J repair fire firearms or highly stressed parts according to § 2 para 2 of the law , according to § 3 par. 2 of the law again to check that F voluntary fire article 6 par. 2 B attack with firecrackers are figure 2 approvals for handguns to fire steel shot ammunition with reinforced charge (§ 9 para 3 No. 2) Figure 3 place sign of the authorities (§ 9 para 3 No. 1) Hannover Kiel Cologne Mellrichstadt Munich Suhl Ulm Figure 4 approvals for ammunition (§ 32 para 2 No. 4) Hannover Kiel Cologne Mellrichstadt Munich Suhl Ulm Figure 5 approval marking for small arms fire , Shot appliances and plug-in runs according to § 7 of the Act and for non-portable devices according to § 24 para 1 Figure 6 admission characters for type-approved blank-firing, irritant - and firing guns for section 8, paragraph 1, of the law and additional equipment to these weapons to fire pyrotechnic projectiles Figure 7 approval marking for pyrotechnic ammunition according to § 10 para 1 of the Act Figure 8 marks for § 25 paragraph 2 for units pursuant to § 24 para 1. The number in the smaller square is the quarter the two last digits of the year, the single-digit number in the direction of the muzzle.
Figure 9 mark of the entities for the Bundeswehr, the federal police and the willingness to police forces of the countries (§ 9 para 1 sentence 2) shot at attack with firearms, which were shot first attack with firearms, which were shot at rehabilitation attack with firearms that certain federal police authorities once again of the legal regulation according to § 58 (1) of the Federal Police Act by the federal police authority specified in the regulation according to § 58 (1) of the Federal Police Act by the Federal Office for defence technology and procurement figure were 10 indicator for firearms , whose bullets a kinetic energy of not more than 7.5 J is granted (section 7, subsection 1, sentence 2 No. 1 and § 9 para 2 sentence 1 No. 1 of the Act) Figure 11 approval symbols to type testing in accordance with § 9 (1) of the Act of Hannover Kiel Cologne Mellrichstadt Munich Suhl Ulm Berlin in audits of individual pieces is the code not inside, but outside directly in the indicator fig. 11 figure attached 12 approval symbols after type testing in accordance with section 9, paragraph 2 No. 2 to no. 4 the law of electrical pulse devices irritants annex III test specifications for cartridges and cartridge ammunition (site: BGBl. I 2006, 1504 1522; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) symbols and their meanings d(tief)D diameter of pressure transfer surface of the pressure transducer d(tief)M d(tief)L measuring hole diameter diameter of the barrel's place the measuring hole d(tief)S G(tief)1 diameter of the pressure transfer stamp bullet diameter on the pods mouth L(tief)3 sleeves lengthwise the dimensional tables L(Tief)c length of the measuring barrel with Chamber s () (deep) M distance of the measuring hole the bumper bottom P(Tief)u, P(Tief)o lower or upper limit pressure for the selection of the compression cylinder and the pressure transfer stamp P(Tief)Max permissible maximum of gas pressure after the dimensional tables P(Tief)n from a sample of n measured cartridges calculated average of gas pressure P(Tief)M of the cartridge for shot apparatus developed gas pressure a/b coefficient/exponent describing the gas pressure cartridges V(Hoch)+(Tief)n attributable to the Chamber volume of the combustion chamber
V(Tief)a supplementary volume between piston and cylinder bearings E(Tief)Max permissible maximum of energy according to the dimensional tables E(Tief)n from a sample of n measured cartridges calculated mean of energy E(Tief)Beschuss minimum energy of fire ammunition for long guns with rifled barrels k(tief)1,n share factor for the share limit at einseitiger accruals for 99% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% k(tief)2 , n share factor for the share point in unilateral delimitation by 95% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% k(tief)3,n share factor for the share border with einseitiger deferred for 90% of the total population at a level of confidence of 95% S(Tief)n standard deviation of a sample of n measured cartridges 1 admission test (type test) 1.1 for approval are to consider - the conformity of the mass of the instruments with the requirements of the dimensional tables and number 5 of this annex to be used for the production control , if a calibration is not possible - the accuracy of the gas pressure gauge using comparison cartridges with the help of standard measurement runs or with other equivalent procedures, - the teaching and equipment for checking the ammo on dimensional accuracy, - the weapons, which are intended to control of the operational reliability.
For testing the lot consists of at least 3,000 pieces. The minimum size may be less than for specific reasons. The test for a type of ammunition of less than 3,000 units are produced, is to make each to fewer munitions in the same proportion to this number. The minimum number is 20 pieces, 1.2.2 for the 1.2.1 check the dimensional accuracy and Visual inspection gas pressure test 10 pieces, 1.2.3 check the functional safety of 10 units.
1.3 the testing of ammunition is made according to the procedure of manufacturing control (point 2) and the double quantity.
1.4 the ammunition is selected from a lot, its Laborierung for the proposed type of ammunition can be expected the maximum gas pressure.
1.5 the first import of a type of ammunition from States with which the mutual recognition of the mark not agreed, within the scope of the Act the examination referred to in point 1.3 undergoes.
1.6 the examination of a type of ammunition pursuant to paragraphs 1.3 and 1.4 can be repeated if the first examination has revealed complaints and the manufacturer requires.
2 manufacturing control 2.1 which amount of approved ammunition which undergo is the manufacturing control and an inspection lot, must not exceed - 500,000 units at central fire ammunition -, 1,500,000 units in Rimfire ammunition.
2.2 collection of samples 2.2.1 is taking to carry out indiscriminately. The samples must be representative of the lot subject to the audit.
2.3 sample size: test lot size up to 35,000 *) 35.001-150,000 150.001 to 500,000 500.001 1,500,000 a up to) checking of the dimensional and Visual inspection 125 200 315 500 b) gas pressure test 20 30 30 50 c) testing the reliability of 20 32 32 50 d) check the functional reliability during cartridge ammunition for blank firing, irritant - and signal guns 50 *) for smaller lot sizes, up to 3,000 pieces are the sample sizes for the letters a , b and c according to lot size linear up to 20, 10 and 10 to reduce.
To the gas pressure test of cartridges for shooting apparatus 12 cartridges of the strongest charge samples are taken from each supplementary volume.
2.4 the quantities prescribed for the manufacturing controls can be reduced if the marketing authorisation holder has an effective quality assurance system. This one has the authority to submit an inspection plan. The competent authority approved the change of the quantities, if by the quality assurance system of the dimensional accuracy, reliability and compliance with the prescribed gas pressure or energy value is ensured and the Visual inspection has not revealed complaints.
3 regulatory control 3.1 regulatory control according to article 34, paragraph 1 is conducted in the following manner: 3.1.1 manufacturers - controls of the equipment according to the procedure referred to in point 1.1, - test, whether manufacturing controls, carried out on the basis of the records of the results of these checks, - carry out of a test according to the procedures of production control, 3.1.2 with shipping providers - testing, whether that exist in article 34 paragraph 2 mentioned certificates , - Test, whether, carried out at the manufacturer of factory controls on the basis of test reports of the manufacturer, - carrying out of a test according to the procedures of production control for each imported type of ammunition.
4 individual tests and number of defects 4.1 inspection 4.1.0 which is extracted from ammunition following characteristics and failure to check: - the prescribed marking on each cartridge - wrong caliber, - longitudinal cracks on the pods mouth - longitudinal and transverse cracks, fractures of the sleeves soil.
Incorrect or missing correct caliber, longitudinal cracks on the pods mouth of more than 3 mm, longitudinal and transverse cracks and fractures of the sleeves soil are not permitted.
Prescribed labelling on each cartridge, no errors are the error numbers 2, 3, 5 and 8 as well as longitudinal cracks on the pods mouth of up to 3 mm length are in relation to the lot size in the order referred to in point 2.3 allowed.
4.1.1 is the smallest packaging unit of removed ammunition to check features and shortcomings: - the marking prescribed according to § 24 para 3 of the Firearms Act and to section 39, - mixing of cartridges of different types in the same smallest packaging unit.
Failure of the correct caliber, the information according to § 16 para 1 No. 1, 2, 4 and 5 and the data according to § 29 par. 1 No. 4, 5 and 6 and paragraph 4, the mingling of cartridges of different types are not allowed.
The other labelling are depending on lot size same figures of lack of as referred to in point 4.1.1 set 3 is 4.1.2 allowed noted that in paragraphs 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 are exceeded allowable error and numbers of lack of, the Los to the rectification is returned and can be presented to a future review.
4.2 testing of the dimensional stability 4.2.1 when assessing the dimensional is to confirm - the Patronenmaße referred to in the technical annex to the values specified by the manufacturer are those indicated in the dimensional tables including the tolerances for the maximum cartridge for the minimum Chamber or in the case of section 31, paragraph 4; Testing can be performed using by Patronenprüflehren, where the total length L(tief)3 cartridges according to table 5 of the dimensional tables is determined after its firing from a spin, - the company does not have the sleeves soil stands out.
4.2.2 be deficiencies, the Los to the rectification is returned and can be presented to a future review.
4.3 checking of the gas pressure or the kinetic energy of 4.3.1 carry out the measurements and experimental evaluation for gas pressure and energy referred to in point 5. The results must comply with the limits of pressure and energy according to the dimensional tables, unless they are specified.
4.3.2 is the gas pressure under normal test conditions at - a temperature of 21 degrees C +-, 1 degree C and a relative air humidity of 60% +-5% making.
The ammunition is just prior to the gas pressure test during the approval test these test conditions to suspend for 24 hours. Production control can be carried out under conditions of use. In case of doubt is the result of the test with air conditioned ammunition under normal test conditions to repeat.
4.3.3 If the calculated upper percentage limit exceeds the maximum allowed value of the gas pressure to no more than 25%, a repeat test with the cartridge number expanded to double is allowed. When cartridges for shooting apparatus is the repeat test with 12 cartridges.
The repeat test result does not meet the requirements, the ammunition of this lot may not be distributed.
4.4 test of the reliability of 4.4.1 the examination of reliability in the context of the admission test, production control and regulatory control is using a test run or an officially approved weapon, their Lagermaße the bulk of the dimensional tables or in case of § 31 4 correspond to the values specified by the manufacturer, to make. A weapon is used for the functional security testing of cartridges for weapons with smooth barrel smooth are the dimensions of the bearing and sealing gap dimensions. The reliability by using a weapon can be checked during factory inspections, containing by weight have been recognized by the competent authority. The mass of the test runs and the weapons are recorded by the competent authority.
4.4.2 following error may not occur: - emanating from gas backwards out of the closure because of cracks in the bottom of the sleeves, - getting stuck of the projectile or parts thereof in the course, - breakage of the sleeve, which is wholly or partly in stock, - burst of the sleeves soil.
These deficiencies are identified, the Los is to return and can be imagined after rectification to re-examine later. For cartridge ammunition for blank firing, irritant - and signal guns must cover, parts of the cover or the cap of the cartridge in the barrel of the gun stuck at most once in a sample of 50 pieces. Verifying this ammunition is carried with the runs shown in Figure 3.
5 check of the gas pressure, energy value, muzzle pulse and the speed 5.1 gas pressure 5.1.1 the inner dimensions of the measuring barrel, that affect the gas pressure, must match with the dimensions listed in the dimensional tables within the tolerances listed in table 1. Dimensional stability testing of test runs performed with help of measuring systems enabling direct access to the values to be measured. The closure distance must be not greater than 0.1 mm. The length of the measuring barrel, which influenced the kinetic energy, to match the dimension within the above tolerances listed in table 1 of the technical annex.
The distance between of the axes of the measuring holes from the bottom of the shock is 5.1.2 to sized according to table 2.
5.1.3 which is measuring the gas pressure of pistol and rifle cartridges to make pursuant to § 31 para 2.
5.1.4 is the gas pressure cartridge ammunition - as far as a permissible maximum P(Tief)Max in the dimensional tables is specified for this - and the cartridge in the comparison referred to in point 188.8.131.52 of annex I to measure by means of mechanical electrical converter.
5.2 compression apparatus 5.2.1 there are the combinations specified in table 3 of pressure transfer stamp and Kupferstauchzylinder under the following conditions apply:
Use and fire ammunition of an ammunition type with the same combination of pusher transmission and compression cylinder to measure that are as in table 3 columns 5 and 6 specified selections allow.
Two combinations of these requirements, in the limit, then the compression cylinder with larger dimensions is to choose. In the cases in which the selections directly connect, P(Tief)u must use ammunition
Search Translated Laws of Germany