Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/beschmechausbv/BJNR159700999.html
Regulation concerning vocational training to the process engineer for coating technology / to the process mechanic for coating technology BeschMechAusbV Ausfertigung date: 12.07.1999 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the process engineer for coating technology / to the process mechanic for coating technology of 12 July 1999 (BGBl. I S. 1597)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1. 8.1999 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by article 35 of the Decree of 21 September 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) is has been modified in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 27 October 1998 (BGBl. I S. 3288) directed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of for education and research: article 1 State recognition of the education profession the apprenticeship process mechanic for coating technology/process mechanic for coating technology is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, work and collective bargaining law, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. operational and technical communication, 6 planning and taxes work and movements; Check and evaluating results, 7 test, marking and tagging, 8 basics of mechanical manufacturing and joining processes, manufacture of equipment, 9 recording of measured values, 10 waiting for resources, 11 first and treating non-coated and coated surfaces, 12 rules of production processes, 13 dealing with operational and hazardous substances, process operations, 14 quality management, 15 carrier materials, 16 coating materials, 17 applying application processes, 18 capturing and documenting of measured values , 19 operating, monitoring and waiting facilities and installations, 20 handle to coatings, 21 streamline of the overall process, 22 procedures of environmental technology.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge pursuant to section 4 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling in his workplace. This qualification is to prove in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the midterm cover the in the plant for the first year of training and skills listed for the third six months of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate to edit in at most seven hours a work item, as well as in less than 15 minutes on this result in a technical discussion. This comes especially considering: complete a workpiece by using prefabricated parts, using manufacturing and joining techniques including forward and treating surfaces, taking into account the rules of the production process, the safety and health protection at work. Thus should which can show candidate, consider that he prepare surfaces, coat and check, data capture and log and processes, in particular the relationship between technology, work organization, environmental protection and economic efficiency. By the expert meeting, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can constitute subject-related problems and their solutions, pointing out the relevant work item technical backgrounds, and establish the procedure for the execution of the work item.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate to edit operational task in part A of the examination in more than 22 hours an and result in no more than 30 minutes in a consultation document. This comes especially considering: control, adjust and monitor a coating system and making coated work pieces, taking into account different carrier materials. The candidate should in particular demonstrate, that he can perform a work planning, regulating production processes, set up facilities and optimize, including determining the process capability of the plant, material logistics, supply and disposal of substances, control and feeding of the system, process-accompanying inspections, quality management. The task is documented with practical documentation. Through the execution of the task and its documentation, the examinee should take that he can target-oriented respecting economic, technical, organizational and temporal specifications independently Plan workflows and tasks and management implement and professionally make documentaries, put together and modify. By the expert meeting, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can constitute subject-related problems and their solutions, show up the the task-relevant professional backgrounds as well as establish the procedures for the execution of the task. The Audit Committee is to submit the terms of reference, including a schedule for approval before carrying out the operational task. The result of processing the operational task in the form of documentation including a coated workpiece and the expert meeting should each be weighted with 50 per cent.
(3) part B of the examination consists of the areas of the exam process engineering, quality and environment as well as economic and social studies. In the areas of audit process technology as well as quality and environment are to analyze technical problems in particular by linking academically, technological and mathematical facts in writing, to evaluate and to present appropriate solutions.
(4) for the testing area of process engineering, in particular one of the following tasks to consider is: 1 systematic narrowing of an error in a coating process, as well as in the supply and disposal engineering, 2. organizing and documenting work processes and quality management measures. The candidate to demonstrate that he can represent facts capture measurement data, statistically, edit and evaluate merge to documentation.
(5) for the audit quality and environment, in particular one of the following tasks to consider is: 1 organizing and documenting work processes and quality management measures. The candidate should demonstrate, that he can represent facts to perform calculations, collect measurement data, statistically, edit and evaluate merge them to documentaries, 2. plan the supply and disposal of coating systems. The candidate should demonstrate, that he taking into account logistical as well as durability, safety and environmental criteria measures for the storage, examination, can make provision of media and tools, as well as the disposal of residual materials and apply the relevant provisions.
(6) in the testing area economic and social studies are tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas into consideration: General, economic and social contexts from the professional and working world.
(7) for the examination part B is to go out following time limits: 1 in the test range engineering 90 minutes, 2nd in terms of audit quality and environment 90 minutes, 3rd in the testing area of economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(8) within the examination part B the test areas have engineering quality and environment to the examination areas each the dual economic and social studies, as well as weight.
(9) the examination part B is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in each test section by an oral examination. In determining the results for the verbally approved testing areas are to weight the previous result and the result of the oral exam in a ratio of 2: 1.
(10) the examination is considered passed if each in the exam sections A and B at least adequate services were provided. Are the audit services in the operational task including documentation as a whole, in the technical discussion or in one of the three test areas with insufficiently evaluated, so the exam is not passed.
§ 9 the previously established professions, Berufsbildungspläne, and examination requirements for the education profession wood painters - wood and metal/student - not shall by regulations and are metal no longer apply.
§ 10 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation. Conditions in vocational training that start until December 31, 1999, the parties can agree the application of existing rules.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1999.
Annex (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the process engineer for coating technology / to the process mechanic for coating technology (site: BGBl. I 1999, 1600 - 1606) item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating to convey are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 3 No. 1) a) importance of the training contract , in particular conclusion, duration and termination, explain b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 3 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic functions of the training operation , like procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (§ 3 No. 3) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention apply; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (§ 3 No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 operational and technical communication (§ 3 No. 5) a) obtain information and evaluate b) talks with managers, employees and the team lead situation, represent facts, German and English technical terms apply c) part -, group - and exploded drawings read and apply d) standards, in particular tolerance standards and interface standards, apply e) technical documentation, in particular repair and operating instructions, catalogues, parts lists , Tables and charts, read and apply f) drawings and parts lists make g) try and work processes log h) measured values, in particular environmental parameters, record, register and log i) manage disks, digital and analog data reading k) communicate with preceding and following departments make sure 4 *) 6 planning and control of work and movements; Controlling and evaluating results (§ 3 No. 6) a) steps, taking into account production and economic aspects set b) set work flow taking into account organizational needs and ensure c) set material requirements d) workplace, taking into account the work order to prepare e) results control, evaluate, and log 4 *) 7 test, marking and tagging (§ 3 No. 7) a) b check flatness and surface roughness of workpieces) length line scales , C measuring callipers and micrometers with regard to systematic and random measurement error possibilities) workpieces with angles, limit gauges and gauges check d) surface quality by Sichtprüfen judge e) lines, hole centers and outlines on workpieces, taking into account the material properties and subsequent editing scribe and mark f) workpieces label 3 *) 8 basics of mechanical manufacturing and joining processes, manufacture of equipment (§ 3 No. 8) a) surfaces and shapes of workpieces made of steel , Non-ferrous metals, plastics or wood flat, angular and parallel to measure file b) c disconnect sheets, plates, pipes and profiles made of iron, non-ferrous metals, plastics or wood to score with a hand saw) cold forming plates in a vise by free rounds and swivel bending in compliance with the work piece surface, the bending radii, the neutral chamfer and the bending angle d) workpieces or parts with hand-held or stationary drills in accordance with the coolant bore and lower e) internal and external thread in accordance with the properties of the material cut f) workpieces or parts made of metal, plastic or wood in accordance with the guidelines for the non-acceptance-dependent connections, welding or glue g) sheets and profiles of different materials solder 4 h) workpieces on the coating capability check i) devices and racks according to design and customize k) devices and racks on function check and change 4 9 recording of measured values (§ 3 No. 9) a) instruments handle b) length , Mass, volume, temperature, and density calculate and measure c) voltage, current and resistance calculate and measure 4 10 waiting for resources (§ 3 No. 10) a) maintain resources and b protect against corrosion) supplies, particularly oil, coolant and lubricants, operating rules change and fill c) machines, devices, or systems according to wait 3 *) 11 before and after treating non-coated and coated surfaces (§ 3 No. 11) a) machining aa) grinding and polishing , Grinding tools and supplies, as well as tools select by material and required surface quality bb) damage and whose causes, as well as the impact on the subsequent course of editing, as well as the system base material and coating judge cc) surfaces manually and mechanically deburring, grinding, brushing, polishing and shine b) chemical and electrolytic treatment aa) work pieces cleaning pre-treat and judge the outcome bb) metallic or non-metallic materials dekapieren , chromate, phosphate, passivating, enable or pickling, plants use cc) damage images and their causes on the base material, determine and take into account the impact on the subsequent course of editing 9 alternative A: wood surfaces a) wooden surfaces treated by preparatory processes, in particular through drying, filling, priming, pickling, Lye, water, pore filling and bleaching, b) wood surfaces by erosive processes, particularly manual and automatic grinding, c handle) wood surfaces with polishing , Grow, treat 8 alternative B: plastic surfaces a Burnout, oils, dyeing and preservation) treated plastic surfaces by preparatory procedure b) plastic surfaces by physical and chemical processes treat alternative C: metal surfaces a) preparatory process handle b metal surfaces) metal surfaces by physical and chemical processes handle 12 rules of production processes (§ 3 No. 12) a) readings capture and log b) production processes according to temperature, pressure, status and flow setpoint control c) determine errors and initiate measures to eliminate d) processes with process control systems perform 4 13 handling with operating and hazardous materials, process engineering operations (§ 3 No. 13) a) liquids and solids store, promote, dosing, mixing, separate and clean b) ready to use concentrations of substances, solutions and mixtures produce c) d note the labelling of substances and preparations in accordance with the legal regulations) important material parameters, especially temperature, pH and conductivity, measure and set e)
properly deal with supplies for accidents and leaks, leaking or spilled materials record and 6 lead to an environmentally friendly disposal 14 quality management (§ 3 No. 14) a) b ensure quality of prepainted products at order registration in accordance with upstream and downstream areas) standards and specifications of the quality safety of treated products note 7 c) assess the quality management system in conjunction with technical documentation, in particular standards and specifications and its effectiveness , Procedures apply 4 d) types of test and inspection equipment select, determine availability of test equipment and document, test plans and operational inspection requirements apply e) causes of quality defects and systematically seek and eliminate document 4 f) g contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes in your own workspace) application parameters in their interaction on the faults assessed 4 15 carrier materials (§ 3 No. 15) a) manufacturing processes and properties of the carrier materials distinguish b) carrier materials check and take according to their State of corrective measures 3 16 coating materials (§ 3 No. 16)
a) properties of coating systems assess b) paint elements and their mode of action different 5 c) coatings for the purpose of processing set and process d) processing conditions comply with 3 e) comply with the storage of coating materials storage conditions f) parameters for the interaction of individual layers of coating systems take into account in 6 17 applying application (§ 3 No. 17) a) spraying for liquid or powdered coating materials perform b) influencing factors of the process and the coating results optimize 10 c) deposition by rolling , Pour, diving or electric diving run d) perform manual order procedure e) application processes in relation to emission and waste treatment optimize 9 18 collecting and documenting measurements (§ 3 No. 18) a) optical and mechanical layer parameters, in particular thicknesses, hardness, adhesion, abrasion, color, gloss and surface structure, measure and document b) material constants identify, document and keep a 6 c) procedural parameters measure, document, and follow d) electrical quantities in the painting process monitor , regulate and document 6 19 operating, monitoring and maintaining facilities and installations (§ 3 No. 19) a) distinguish structure and function relationships of production facilities and assign 4B to the production process) devices and systems for pretreatment and application set, control, regulate and monitor c) features by entering parameters for the process as well as through interventions in the control programmes of the DCs documents and instructions change after 5 d) signalling devices , in particular warnings and diagnostic facilities, monitor e) process, taking into account the quality requirements on the basis of technical documentation to monitor and document f) perform the procedure the fabric reverse engineering and materials recovery g) spray booth or cabins with peripheral equipment and monitor h) drying and energy transmission systems to the formation of the film set and monitor i) waste water and exhaust systems operate and monitor k) rolling, casting, printing, embossing, diving or Elektrotauchanlagen set and monitor l) facilities and equipment use, and correct faulty coatings features 12 20 handling for coatings (§ 3 No. 20) a)
Coatings, in particular by polishing and buffing, discharge layering procedure assess and select b) c remove coatings on different base materials by means of mechanical, chemical, electro-mechanical or physical process) to handle 5 21 streamline of the overall process (§ 3 No. 21) a) Note specifications of production planning and b participate in implementing the planning requirements in the workspace) c optimizing operations and work processes in accordance with the respective forms of organization, the decision-making structures and own room for manoeuvre) participate in the production process of new and modified products and use results to optimize 6 22 procedures of Umwelttechnik (§ 3 No. 22) a) identify potential environmental impacts and initiate measures to its prevention and control in the areas of water, air and waste b) work-related rules and regulations regarding Immissions, emission, waste water, waste and residues apply c) with materials and energy sources, as well as economically and ecologically d go to the used equipment and facilities) waste and residual materials capture and deploy 4 for further use or disposal *) to convey listed training content related to others in the training curriculum.
Search Translated Laws of Germany