Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/beschg/BJNR400300002.html
Law on the examination and approval of firearms, firecrackers, equipment, ammunition is used where to drive, as well as ammunition and other weapons (fire Act - BeschG) BeschG Ausfertigung date: 11.10.2002 full quotation: "fire law of 11 October 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3970, 4003), most recently by article 3 paragraph 17 of the law of 7 August 2013 (BGBl. I p. 3154) is changed" stand: last modified by article 3 paragraph 17 G v. 7.8.2013 I find 3154 for details on the stand number on the menu at Footnote references (+++ text detection from: 1.4.2003 +++) the G as article 2 of the G 7133-4/1 v. 11.10.2002 I 3970 of the Bundestag with the consent of the Federal Council adopted. It occurs as per article 19 No. 1 set 2 of this G mWv 1.4.2003 in force.
Table of contents section 1 General provisions § 1 purpose, scope of § 2 Beschusstechnische terms section 2 examination and approval section 3 bombardment duty for firearms and firecrackers § 4 exceptions to section 5 fire compulsory fire testing section 6 mark § 7 admission of shot devices, plug-in runs and covered the bombardment duty firearms, system tests by shooting apparatus and § 8 cartridge ammunition to use in them approval of blank-firing, irritant - and signal guns section 9 display , Examination, certification of other weapons and cartridge ammunition with irritants § 10 registration of pyrotechnic ammunition section 11 admission other ammunition section 12 leave and using beschuss-or unmanned objects § 13 exceptions in some cases § 14 appropriations section 3 other fire regulations § 15 fire Council section 16 fees and expenses article 17 obligations and specific regulatory powers in the framework of monitoring § 18 content restrictions, auxiliary regulations and orders article 19 withdrawal and revocation article 20 responsibilities section 21 fine regulations section 4 transitional provisions article 22 transitional provisions section 1 General provisions § 1 purpose , Scope (1) this Act regulates the examination and approval of 1 firearms, firecrackers, devices, where to drive ammunition or caseless consumables are used, including their highly stressed parts, 2. ammunition and 3 other weapons to protect the user and third parties intended.
(2) this law shall not apply to 1 firearms intended for the firing of ammunition when the charge not heavier than 15 milligrams is 2. modified firearms to annex 1 section 1 subsection 1 No. 1.4 the Firearms Act by October 11, 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3970) in the currently valid version, 3. the storage of objects in sealed warehouses or in free zones referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) 1. non-portable self shot devices, 2 other non-portable devices, where to drive in pods housed consumables are used and which are intended for technical purposes, only the normal and the parts of the appliance that are immediately subject to the pressure of the powder gases are subject to of the type approval.
Devices 1 No. 2 can be subjected also the single fire inspection pursuant to sentence.
(4) on firearms, firecrackers, equipment, ammunition and other weapons in the sense of paragraph 1, which for 1 the top federal and land authorities and the German Bundesbank, 2. the Bundeswehr and that in the Federal Republic of Germany stationed foreign forces, 3. the police forces of the Federal and State Governments, 4. the customs administration within the territorial scope of this Act spent or produced and each left to them or their staff in their official activities , are not explicitly something else unless otherwise provided, not to apply the provisions on the examination and approval according to this law.
(5) the Federal Government can make by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council, including their staff within the scope of its official activities corresponding to paragraph 4 arrangements for other agencies and departments of the Federal Government. The Federal Government onto the power pursuant to sentence 1 by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council, another federal authority.
(6) the provincial governments can make by regulation including their staff within the scope of its official activities corresponding to paragraph 4 arrangements for other agencies and departments of the country. The State Governments can transfer pursuant to sentence 1 by regulation on other State authorities the power.
§ 2 Beschusstechnische terms (1) are firearms within the meaning of this Act 1 firearms, in which a projectile by means of hot gas is driven through the barrel, or 2. equipment for the shoot of ammunition or caseless consumables, where no floor is driven through the barrel.
(2) high parts in the meaning of this law are the parts that are exposed to the gas pressure. These are in particular 1 the run; There are a) Exchange runs runs for a particular model of weapon or system, which can be exchanged without rework, b) interchangeable barrels barrels, which are made available for a specific weapon to replace of the existing run and which still need to be modified, c) plug-in runs runs without own closure, which can; be inserted in the runs of larger caliber weapons
2. the closure as the part immediately closing the cartridge or cartridge bearings or the barrel;
3. the cartridges or cartridge bearing, if this is not already part of the run.
4. when firearms and devices according to § 1 section 3 where to drive a flammable liquid or gaseous mixture used is the combustion chamber and the equipment for the production of the mixture;
5. in the case of firearms with other drive and devices according to § 1 section 3 the drive device, unless it is fixed with the firearm or the device;
6. If handguns are the hand-piece or other weapon parts, insofar as she were intended for the recording of the trigger mechanism;
7 drums for a specific model of revolvers, which are changed without reworking can (drums of change of).
(3) firecrackers in the meaning of this law are devices, which are intended solely for the production of shot blast and that are not fire-arms or equipment to the shoot of ammunition. Firecrackers are also non-portable devices for ammunition after a legal regulation according to § 14 para 1 No. 1 *). Gas firecrackers are firecrackers, which causes the production of shot blast through the explosion of certain gases.
(4) shot devices are portable devices intended for industrial or technical purposes and involving to drive ammunition is used in the meaning of this Act.
(5) Weißfertig in the meaning of this law are objects, if all material attenuating or-verändernden works except the normal engraving work, are finished.
(6) ammunition in the meaning of this law is ammunition to annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 No. 1 of the Firearms Act, moreover, Ammo, which corresponds to the definition, but for technical devices after paragraph 1 No. 2 or pursuant to paragraph 4.
(7) as far as this law used weapons or legal terms, the definitions of the Firearms Act in its amended are decisive, insofar as they are not defined in this act notwithstanding.
---*) Table 5 of the dimensional tables, published in the Federal Gazette No. 38a by the 24 February 2000 section 2 examination and approval section 3 firearms and firecrackers (1) who produces for fire duty firearms, firecrackers, as well as highly stressed parts, which can be exchanged without rework or spends in the territorial scope of this Act, she did, before he brings them into circulation to officially check by fire. Sentence 1 does not apply to gas firecrackers, which are approved pursuant to section 7 subsection 1 sentence 1 in its type and name. Is a firearm made up of already tested highly stressed parts, as sentence 1 shall apply accordingly, if individual parts to their fit of rework require or are shot at with the fire gas pressure prescribed for this weapon.
(2) a firearm or a firecrackers, which are tested pursuant to paragraph 1, replace some highly utilized, changed or maintained sets, has to officially check the item again by bombardment. This does not apply to firearms, whose highly stressed parts have been replaced only if all highly stressed parts with the fire gas pressure prescribed for these weapons have been fired without rework.
Article 4 exceptions to the bombardment duty (1) from the bombardment duty are excluded: 1 firearms and their highly stressed parts, whose design according to § 7 of admission is required, 2 guns with cartridges or cartridge bearings with a diameter less than 6 mm and a length of less than 7 mm, as well as disposable No. 1 certain highly stressed parts of firearms according to section 2, paragraph 2, sentence 2 , as far as the construction section 7 or section 8 of the authorisation needed, 3 firearms, the a) for testing, measuring or research purposes of scientific institutions and authorities, arms or ammunition manufacturers are determined, b) manufactured before January 1, 1891 unchanged have been and, c) aa) temporarily according to § 32 para 1 sentence 1 of the Firearms Act or bb) for storage in a locked warehouse be included in the territorial scope of this Act or d)
for in section 1, paragraph 4, also in conjunction with subsection 5 or 6, are spent said authorities in the area of application of this Act or produced and each leave them or their servants in the scope of its official activities, unless a fire test according to this law by the relevant competent authority is ensured, 4 highly stressed parts of in the process of manufacturing firearms pursuant to § 3 para 1 as well as prepared highly stressed parts, and barrel blanks.
(2) a fire not obligation according to § 3 for firearms and highly stressed parts that carry the fire sign of the State, has agreed the reciprocal recognition of Proofmarks.
(3) & (4) (lapsed) § 5 fire test (1) during the bombardment of firearms is to check whether 1 the highly stressed parts of the firearm withstand the stress they are exposed when using the approved ammunition or the fixed charge (durability), 2 lock set up, securing and the ignition device, as well as the charging mechanism work in semi-automatic firearms and gun safe loaded , closed and fired may be (functional safety), 3. the dimensions of the cartridges or cartridge bearing, the closure distance, the dimensions of the transition field and Groove of barrel cross-sectional with rifled barrels, or the barrel inside diameter smooth runs the sizes one by § 14 para 1 No. 1 adopted by Legislative Decree (dimensional) and 4 correspond to according to § 24 para 1 and 2 of the Firearms Act by October 11, 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3970) or the prescribed on the basis of a legal regulation according to § 25 para 1 of the Firearms Act Identification on the weapon is attached.
(2) at the request of fire firearms with smooth barrels with an increased gas pressure (increased fire) or steel shot ammunition is to perform.
(3) in the case of the bombardment of firecrackers is to check whether 1 the highly stressed parts withstand the stress they are exposed when using the prescribed charge (durability), 2. the establishment of the closure and the canopy work properly and safely loaded the firecrackers, closed fired can be and (reliability), 3 the tube inner diameter, length and diameter of the cartridge bearing, the ignition channel diameter the provisions one by § 14 para 1 No. 1 adopted by Legislative Decree in accordance with (dimensional) , 4. through a Decree pursuant to § 14 para 1 No. 3 of the Act the prescribed labelling on the firecrackers is attached.
§ 6 mark (1) firearms, firecrackers, and their highly stressed parts are to provide, if they are at least white finish and the shelling examination has revealed no complaint with the official Proofmarks. Otherwise, they are to be provided with the official return characters. Highly stressed parts, repair can be used, are as useless.
(2) in the cases of § 4 para 1 No. 3 letter d are the objects with a mark of each competent authority to be provided.
Article 7 authorisation of shot devices, plug-in runs and covered the bombardment duty firearms, system tests by shooting apparatus and cartridge ammunition to use in them (1) shot apparatus, accessories for these devices, gas firecrackers, inserts for ammunition with smaller dimensions as well as plug-in runs may without own locking for ammunition with the permitted highest gas pressure as mass-produced pieces are only commercially manufactured or spent in the territorial scope of this Act , if they their type and name are approved by the competent authority. The same applies for firearms 1 with a cartridge or cartridge bearings up to 5 millimeters in diameter and up to 15 mm length or with a cartridge or cartridge stock is less than 6 millimeters in diameter and less than 7 mm in length, where a kinetic energy of not more than 7.5 Joule (J) granted the floor, or 2 to the unique shooting by ammunition or a solid or liquid foaming agent.
For shot devices, which are intended for the use of magazine cartridges and where the gas pressure acts on a piston as part of the device, a system test, which determines the suitability of cartridge ammunition to be used in the device is part of the pattern approval. Cartridge ammunition is to be used in devices pursuant to sentence 3 to undergo a system check.
(2) paragraph 1 does not apply to shot devices, plug-in runs and fire weapons, carrying a recognized test sign of a State with which the mutual recognition of the mark has been agreed.
(3) that is approved to fail, if 1 the type not durable, not reliable or not true to size or 2 it involves a firearm after paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 1 is, can be modified with commonly used tools, that the kinetic energy is increased to more than 7.5 Joule (J).
(4) the approval of the type of shot apparatus shall be refused if 1 out of it approved cartridge ammunition can be fired, 2. He designed is, that persons who are in its danger zone when using the apparatus of shot when used properly more than inevitable or are harassed, 3. with him contrary to his destiny in the free area targeted can be shot or 4. the applicant does not prove , that he that for repeat testing required equipment has.
§ 8 approval of blank-firing, irritant - and signal weapons (1) firearms with a cartridge or cartridge bearings up to 12.5 mm diameter and portable devices no. 2 be without cartridges or cartridge bearings, which certainly are spent only in the area of application of this Act or commercially manufactured shooting cartridge ammunition, 2. firing of irritant or other active ingredients or 3rd firing pyrotechnic munitions, as well as accessories to these weapons to fire pyrotechnic projectiles may to 1 article 2, paragraph 1 , if they their type and name are approved by the competent authority.
(2) the approval shall be refused if 1 cartridge ammunition in free space can be shot down and reach the floors more than 7.5 Joule (J), 2 preloaded projectiles to be fired and a kinetic energy is granted them by more than 7.5 Joule (J), 3 which has a diameter of less than 7 mm gas barrel of the gun, 4 with the gun after Makeover with commonly used tools that 1 or 2 known effect can be achieved in a number , 5. the gun or the auxiliary device does not comply with the technical requirements for the design or 6 cartridge ammunition corresponding to the requirements of a legal regulation according to § 14 para 3 can be downloaded after the dimensional tables in the cartridge bearings and is fired.
(3) the firearm has a cartridge or cartridge bearings with a diameter of less than 6 mm and a length of less than 7 mm, the type approval shall also to fail, if the design is not durable, not reliable, or not true to size. The same applies for highly stressed parts of handguns after § 2 para 2 sentence 2 No. 1 to 3, which are intended for single use.
§ 9 display, testing, approval of other weapons and cartridge ammunition with irritants (1) who 1 firearms to annex 2 section 2 subsection 2 wants professional for the first time establish no. 1.5 to the weapons law, 2. useless imitation firearms or objects made from firearms of a specific model or spend within the territorial scope of this Act, has two months before writing to show this the competent authority and to submit the item for review and approval. Insofar as it is not unique, a pattern and a picture, a description of the handling and the construction and the materials used or the is the subsection 2 amending according to annex 2 section 2 to leave no. 1.5 to the weapons law materials used, specifying the work technology in German language. The body shall inform the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt in writing of the outcome of the examination.
(2) a person who 1 firearms, which neither an examination under section 3 of have a type approval according to § 7 of the examination and approval according to paragraph 1 2 items to annex 1 section 1 are subject to, subsection 2 No. 1.2.1 and 2.2.1 to the Weapons Act, 3. items according to annex 1 section 1 subsection 2 No. 1.2.2 to the gun laws or 4 wants professional for the first time establish cartridge ammunition with irritants of a specific model or spend within the territorial scope of this Act , this the competent authority has to display two months previously in writing. The display shall be accompanied by a sample, a description of the handling and construction. The used ingredients are appointed.
(3) the indication referred to in paragraph 2 sentence 1 No. 1 to 3 is also accompanied by a declaration of the manufacturer or his authorised representative in the European Union, 1 if and how the user can change the performance of the gun, 2 which is in the case of paragraph 2 sentence 1 Nos. 2 and 3 to a subject that are to be expected no risks for life when used.
(4) the competent authority no. 1.2.1, 1.2.2 and 2.2.1 to the Weapons Act, the items referred to in § 14 para 4 and 6 and projectiles, cartridge ammunition, fabrics and other items with irritants that impose measures, for items can be according to annex 1 section 1 subsection 2 to make sure that these items not differing from the approved pattern or contrary to the requirements set sold or left to others. She can check the information provided under paragraph 3 or entrust other specialist institutions with the examination, or part.
(5) the devices referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 after approved by a government agency of its type and includes the approval to the prescribed tests, enters the approval in place these checks.
Section 10 registration of pyrotechnic munitions (1) pyrotechnic ammunition including the drive device permanently attached to her may only within the scope of this law spent or commercially produced, if it is approved by the competent authority its nature, composition and designation.
(2) in the case of pyrotechnic ammunition which is approved under paragraph 1, the use instructions to install are in addition to the statutory labelling. As far as the usage notes on the individual munitions do not have installed, they are on the smallest packaging unit to install.
1 as far as the protection of life, health or property of the user or third parties intended is not guaranteed (3) which shall be refused registration, 2. If the ammunition meets the requirements on the composition, texture, mass, the highest gas pressure and the designation according to a according to § 14 para 2 sentence 1 No. 1 adopted Decree not, 3. as far as the ammunition in their mode of action , Usability and durability the respective State of the art does not correspond to 4 If the applicant is on the basis of its operational facilities or because of an inadequate quality assurance system unable, to ensure that after manufactured ammunition in their composition and texture is manufactured according to the approved pattern.
(4) (lapsed) § 11 admission other ammunition (1) ammunition in the sense of annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 No. 1.1 to 1.3 to the weapons law may Professional only sold or other leave if it is approved by the competent authority its type and its description.
(2) paragraph 1 does not apply to 1 ammunition from countries, with which the mutual recognition of the mark has been agreed and the smallest packaging unit carries a mark of one of those States, 2 ammo, that determines such or in small quantities for commercial importers of ammunition for weapons - weapons or ammunition manufacturer and scientific institutions, authorities, as part of a munitions collection (§ 17 par. 1 of the Firearms Act) or for a , Dealer or officially recognised experts to test, is manufactured measuring or research purposes or given to them for this purpose.
(3) the authorisation shall be refused if % 1.
the applicant or not a specialized Institute appointed by him who has the necessary equipment, 2. the applicant or a technical Institute by him do not have skilled personnel required to operate the test equipment or 3. examination of the ammunition reveals that their mass, your gas pressure, the charm - it contains or agents and their name do not meet requirements of a legal regulation according to § 14 para 3 to determine of the mass, the gas pressures, or the comparison values.
The approval is not failed pursuant to sentence 1 No. 1 and 2 If the applicant making the competent authority has delegated monitoring.
§ 12 leave and using beschuss - or unmanned objects (1) firearms, firecrackers and highly stressed parts, which are subject to bombardment duty pursuant to section 3, may be only leave to others or used to shoot only when they wear the official symbol of the attack. This does not apply for the transfer of these items, if the competent authority certifies that the official testing can not be performed.
(2) firearms, devices, applications, plug-in runs and ammunition, which are subject to the inspection or approval according to sections 7 to 11, cannot be left to Professional only others, if they wear the prescribed testing and approval and are applied in the case of section 10 para 2, the instructions for use.
§ 13 for admission each competent authority allows exceptions in some cases exceptions to the requirement of the examination and approval in individual cases pursuant to § 7 para 1, grant article 8, paragraph 1, article 9, paragraph 1, article 10, paragraph 1, or article 11, paragraph 1 or deviations of the refusal reasons § 7 para 3 or 4, section 8, paragraph 2 or 3, article 10 par. 3 No. 2 to 4 or of section 11 subsection 3 sentence 1 No. 3 allow , if not conflict with public interests.
§ 14 appropriations (1) the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to legislate on 1 for the implementation of articles 3, 5 and 6 by decree with the consent of the Federal Council the mass for the cartridges and cartridge bearings, the transition, the field - and Groove or the cross section of the run, the internal diameter of the barrel and the fastener spacing (dimensional tables), maximum gas pressure, maximum and minimum energy and the designation of the ammunition and consumables , 2. the nature and conduct of fire tests, the objects and methods of measurement as well as the procedure for this test, 3. the type, shape, and applied the mark, 4. the introduction of a voluntary fire tests for firearms, 5. the inclusion of other parts of firearms in the fire test.
(2) the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to determine 1st, by decree with the consent of the Federal Council for the implementation of paragraphs 7 to 11 which technical requirements a) on the design of a firearm or a plug-in run according to article 7, paragraph 1 or § 8 par. 2 and 3, b) on an item according to § 9 para 1 and 2, c) on the composition, texture, weight and the highest gas pressure of pyrotechnic munitions according to § 10 para 1 and 3 No. 2 and d) to the Nature of test equipment for cartridges and cartridge ammo and consumables according to article 11, paragraph 1 as well as what requirements for the designation of these items to make, 2. the type and performing the approval tests and the procedure for the examination and approval to regulate, prescribe a 3) periodical checks for ammunition according to § 11 ABS. 1, b) controls for shooting apparatus and plug-in runs as well as the procedure for such controls to regulate , 4 more firearms or plug-in runs in the approval and approval to include, to adopt 5 measures about a) commitment to applying an approval mark as well as its form, b) commitment by persons who produce munitions within the meaning of article 11, paragraph 1, or spend in the area of application of this Act to carry out factory inspections, c) content, management, storage and submission of records of the checks referred to in point (b) , d) the arrangement of a control and the prohibition on further sale of aa) approved ammunition pursuant to § 11 para 1 by the competent authority and bb) approved firearms, shot devices, plug-in runs and missions by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, if these items do not meet the prescribed requirements, e) exempted from the approval, manufacturing control, the periodic control of consumables according to article 11, paragraph 1, reloaded ammunition , Fire ammunition and ammunition types, which are manufactured for special purposes or specific recipients or spent within the territorial scope of this Act, f) requirements for the sale and the transfer of munitions referred to in point (e), g) repeat testing for shot apparatus and firecrackers, the maintenance of facilities to carry out these checks, the application of a mark and its nature and form, as well as adding a manual approved by the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt.
As far as the legal regulation shot apparatus concerned, it was made in agreement with the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs.
(3) the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to determine the permitted highest normal and excessive gas pressures, the minimum gas pressure, the maximum and minimum energy and the designation of the ammunition and the consumables according to article 11, paragraph 1 by decree with the consent of the Federal Council to ward off threats to life or health of people. Ammunition that cause severe health damage due to their nature, which goes beyond the damage associated with the usual mechanical effect, as well as irritation and substances that cause lasting damage to health, may not be admitted.
(4) the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to impose by decree with the consent of the Federal Council to ward off threats to life or health of people that the movement within the territorial scope of this Act, or in the manufacture of firearms 1, 2. to reimburse ammunition display items that are made from essential parts of firearms, or 3 and attach the display of certain documents or samples of the designated items are.
(5) the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to impose by decree with the consent of the Federal Council to ward off threats to life or health of people that ammunition and projectiles in a certain way to package and store are 1 and may be 2. distributed its components or raw materials only under certain conditions and leave others.
(6) the Federal Ministry of the Interior shall be empowered, by decree with the consent of the Federal Council to ward off threats to life or health of people rules over 1 objects within the meaning of annex 1 section 1 subsection 2 No. 1.2.1, 1.2.2 and 2.2.1 to the gun law and on the composition and labelling of projectiles, cartridge ammunition or other objects with irritants and 2. the composition and maximum amount of irritants in the sense of annex 1 section 1 subsection 2 No. 1.2.2 to the weapons law
to adopt and to determine the body responsible for the testing.
Section 3 other fire regulations § 15 fire Council of the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to form a Committee (fire rat) which advises it on technical issues by decree with the consent of the Federal Council. The Committee representatives of specialized institutions and standardisation bodies are in addition to the representatives of the participating federal and land authorities, after consultation with leading the economic stakeholders and representatives of other specialized associations pursuing not economic interests, to appointed representatives of the economy.
Article 16 fees and expenses (1) for individually attributable public services pursuant to this Act and the legislation based on this law be fees and expenses.
(2) the Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized to provide for the scope of the Federal Administration by legal regulation, which will not require the consent of the Federal Council, closer to determine the chargeable offences and with fixed rates or frame rates. The tariffs are to be such that the performance public with the individually attributable-related staff and non-staff expenses are covered; the importance, economic value or other benefits for the debtors of the charges can be considered advantageous individually attributable public services also adequately.
(3) in the regulation referred to in paragraph 2 can be determined, that the fee allowed for the examination or investigation may also be charged if the examination or investigation through no fault of the examiner or examiners Office and without sufficient excuse of the applicant could not be held at the due time or had to be canceled. Also the fees and costs incurred by Liberation, the Gebührengläubigerschaft, the Gebührenschuldnerschaft, the amount of expenses to be reimbursed and charging by way of derogation from the provisions of the federal charges Act can be regulated under the Ordinance.
Article 17 has duty to provide information and specific regulatory powers in the framework of monitoring (1) who with goods within the meaning of this law involves, operates in particular the production and distribution of these goods, to give the information necessary for the monitoring to the competent authority upon request. Accountability-people can refuse the information on such questions, the answers themselves or one of their No. 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to members of the risk of prosecution for a crime or a misdemeanor would expose in section 383, paragraph 1.
(2) the persons responsible for monitoring are authorized land serving manufacturing or selling these items, equipment and premises to enter 1 to the operating and business hours to visit, perform all necessary for the performance of their duties audits including sampling 2., 3. to admit the documents required for the performance of their duties and to make any copies or transcripts.
To prevent urgent threats to public safety and order, measures may be taken pursuant to sentence 1 also in residential premises and to any time of day or night. The user is obliged, measures pursuant to sentence 1 Nos. 1 and 2 to tolerate pursuant to sentence 2, the persons entrusted with the monitoring support, as far as this is necessary for the performance of their duties, and to submit the required business documents on request. The fundamental right of inviolability of the home (article 13 of the Basic Law) is limited in this respect.
(3) based on substantiated the competent authority may order that the holder of the actual authority over her one these this item subject to act within reasonable, reveals to determining time limit for the examination of her.
Article 18 content restrictions, auxiliary regulations and orders (1) permits and other permits under this Act can be restricted in terms of content, to protect the life or health of people against the dangers arising from the handling of goods within the meaning of this Act. For the purposes referred to in sentence 1, permits and other permits can be temporary or connected with requirements; the pads can be subsequently recorded, modified and supplemented.
(2) the competent authority may make the orders in individual cases which are identified or necessary for the prevention of future offences against this Act or the regulations adopted under this Act to eliminate. She may prohibit wholly or partly in particular the more production and distribution of goods within the meaning of this Act, if 1 a required approval or other permission is not available or the produced items meet the approval or other permission, 2. a reason to withdraw or revoke a marketing authorisation is given according to the administrative procedure laws, 3. incidental provisions or requirements referred to in paragraph 1 is violated or threats to life or health of the user or third-party items cause 4..
Article 19 withdrawal and revocation of (1) an is approval or other permission to take back, if it is later known that she should have been denied.
(2) a registration or other permit shall be revoked, if subsequent facts arise, which could have led to their refusal. A registration or permission may be revoked also if content restrictions are not respected.
(3) a licence may also be revoked if the holder of the authorisation 1 Professional manufactures pyrotechnical ammunition by way of derogation from the composition laid down in the authorisation or texture, spends in the scope of the Act, distributes, leaves others or used 2 not more professional producing approved pyrotechnic ammunition or that no longer sells manufactured or shipped within the scope of the law ammunition types on the basis of the authorisation , other leaves or used.
By regulation article 20 the authorities responsible for the execution of this Act determine responsibilities (1) who can state governments or the positions of them determined by decree if not federal authorities are responsible.
(2) each authority is responsible for fire testing, approval of ammunition, for checks, orders and banned ammunition pursuant to paragraph 1, in which a subject to fire testing is presented or of a registration or control is requested. The periodic control of the munitions is to apply for, which has granted the approval from the authority.
(3) the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, is responsible for the admission in paragraphs 7 and 8 and the examination of the firearms referred to in § 9 para 4 and technical articles opposite the ads are according to § 9 para 2. For the examination and approval of pyrotechnic munitions referred to in section 10 and the article 11 paragraph 1 in connection with Annex 1 section 1 subsection 3 point 1.3 to the Weapons Act referred to in caseless ammunition without floor the Federal Institute for materials research and testing is responsible.
(4) the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt maintains a list of examinations and approvals, which should contain the following information: 1 the name of the test object, 2. the kind of examination, 3. the contracted testing or approval mark and 4. the examiners or declining to place.
As far as other places as the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt for the examination or approval are responsible under the sections 7 to 11, they have to make the necessary reports on the tests and approvals at the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt. The list is to be interpreted at the Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt during office hours. At the request of a third party a copy or reproduction is to leave this for cost reimbursement.
Section 21 is fine rules (1) any person who intentionally or negligently 1 contrary to section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1, also in conjunction with sentence 3, or 2 officially check set 1, also in conjunction with a legal regulation according to § 14 para 1 No. 5, a specified therein subject not or not timely by bombarding can be, 2.
contrary to section 7 subsection 1 sentence 1, also in conjunction with 2 or § 8 ABS. 1, also in conjunction with a legal regulation according to § 14 para 2 sentence 1 No. 4, or contrary to § 10 para 1 a therein subject matter within the scope of this law spends or produces professional, 3. contrary to article 9, paragraph 1, sentence 1 or paragraph 2 sentence 1 is a screen does not , incorrectly, incompletely, not in the prescribed manner or not timely paid, 4. contrary to article 10, paragraph 2, sentence 1 not or not correctly install instructions for use, 5. violates article 11 par. 1 leaving others there called ammunition or markets, 6 contrary to section 12, subsection 1, sentence 1 leaves a specified object or a plug-in run others or violates article 12 par. 2 Professional a therein subject to other leaves , 7 contrary to section 17, subsection 1, sentence 1 information not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely given, 8 contrary to section 17 (2) sentence 3 do not condone a there called action, a person there named not supported or submits a business document not or not timely, contravenes 9 an enforceable order according to § 17 para 3, 10 an executable Edition according to § 18 para 1 is contrary to , if it is not already reinforced under a different provision, or a decree after a 11) § 14 para 2 sentence 1 No. of 3 or 5 letter a, b, d, f, or g or b) § 14 para 2 sentence 1 No. 5 letter c or an enforceable order issued on the basis of a decree is contrary to, as far as the legal regulation for a specific offence refers to this fine provision.
(2) the offence may in the cases of paragraph 1 No. 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 or 11 point (b) a fine of up to twenty thousand euros, in other cases a fine punishable up to fifty thousand euro.
(3) administrative authority no. 1 of the code of administrative offences is the authority pursuant to section 48 para 1 of the Firearms Act in the meaning of § 36 para 1.
Section 4 transitional provisions article 22 approval granted transitional provisions (1) a prior to entry into force of this Act within the meaning of §§ 7 to 11 is considered in the previous extent approval under this Act.
(2) an issued prior to entry into force of this Act or recognized test sign is considered to be mark within the meaning of this Act.
(3) ammunition, which the Appendix III to the third regulation to the weapons law of 22 December 1976 (BGBl. I S. 3770) matches and that was their very nature on January 1, 1981, in the scope of the Act manufactured or distributed, may without approval since January 1, 1984 is no longer marketed, others leave. Ammunition pursuant to sentence 1, which already stood on January 1, 1981 in the scope of the Act in the trade may be no longer sold since January 1, 1986 and leave others. On the designated ammunition and their packaging that can be letter of a prescribed approval symbols not attached no. 5 on the basis of a legal regulation according to § 14 para 2 sentence 1.
(4) article 8, paragraph 1 shall apply to accessories to these weapons to fire pyrotechnic projectiles after June 30, 2004.
(5) dealing with the market objects, which for the first time are subject to compulsory inspection by this law, is permitted at the most until 31 December 2003 without the prescribed mark.
(6) up to the entry into force of a regulation for this law is the third Ordinance on the weapons act as amended by the notice of 2 September 1991 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1872), last amended by the Decree of 10 January 2000 (BGBl. I S. 38), mutatis mutandis application.
(7) up to the entry into force of this law cost regulation takes the cost regulation to the weapons act as amended by the notice of 20 April 1990 (BGBl. I p. 780), last amended by the Decree of 10 January 2000 (BGBl. I S. 38), you receive application.
Search Translated Laws of Germany