Occupation Law Cleanup LawUnofficial Table Of Contents
Date Of Issue: 23.11.2007
" Law to Clean the Occupation Right of the 23rd. November 2007 (BGBl. I p. 2614) "
(+ + + Text evidence from: 30.11.2007 + + +)
The G was defined as Article 4 of the G v. 23.11.2007 I 2614 of the Bundestag (Bundestag). It's gem. Article 80 (1) of this Act entered into force on 30 November 2007. Unofficial table of contents
§ 1 Abolition of Occupation Law
(1) The laws issued by the occupying authorities (Occupation Law), in particular those referred to in Article 1 (3) of the First Part of the Treaty establishing the Rules of War and Occupation, as amended by the Notice of 30 June 2008. March 1955 (BGBl. 301, 405) (transfer contract), shall be repealed insofar as they have not been transferred into federal or state law and concerned at the time of their entry into force regulatory areas which are to be attributed to Articles 73, 74 and 75 of the Basic Law were.(2) The exemption from the repeal of the Control Council Act No 35 on compensation and arbitration proceedings in the case of labour disputes of 20. August 1946 (Official Journal of the Supervisory Board p. 174), as last amended by the Law of 9. February 1950 (Official Journal of the Allied High Commission for Germany, p. 103). Unofficial table of contents
§ 2 Repeal of federal law on the cleaning of crews
It is repealed:
unofficial table of contents
- the first law repealing the Occupation Right of 30. May 1956 (BGBl. I p. 437; BGBl. III 104-1),
- the Second Act of Abolition of the Occupation Law of 30. May 1956 (BGBl. I p. 446; BGBl. III 104-2),
- the Third Law on the abolition of the Occupation Law of 23. July 1958 (BGBl. I p. 540; BGBl. III 104-3) and
- the Fourth Law on the abolition of the Occupation Law of 19. December 1960 (BGBl. I p. 1015; BGBl. III 104-4).
§ 3 consequences of repeal
rights and obligations that are caused by legislative, judicial, or Administrative measures taken by the occupying authorities or by reason of such measures shall remain unaffected by the repeal and shall continue to exist in accordance with the first sentence of Article 2 (1) of the first part of the transfer contract. The repeal shall not restore any prior legal status or restore, revocation or revocation status. The conditions of occupation which have not been fulfilled before the entry into force of this law can no longer be fulfilled. Even for the future, repealed legislation shall continue to apply to facts and legal relationships which have been or have been fulfilled during the application of the legislation. The lifting of the right of occupation shall be without prejudice to references to this.