Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/behwerkprv/BJNR123900001.html
Regulation on the assessment to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons BehWerkPrV Ausfertigung date: 25.06.2001 full quotation: "regulation on the assessment to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons of 25 June 2001 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1239)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 7.2001 +++) input formula on the basis of § 46 para 2 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112) , last by article 35 of the Decree of 21 September 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) is has been modified in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the adoption of the Organization of 27 October 1998 (BGBl. I S. 3288) directed the Federal Ministry of education and research after consultation of the Standing Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training in agreement with the Federal Ministry of labour and Social Affairs : § 1 goal of testing as well as designation of the accounts (1) for the detection in § 9 of 13 August 1980, the workshop Regulation (BGBl. I p. 1365), most recently by article 55 of the law of 19 June 2001 (BGBl. I p. 1046) changed, required educational qualification the competent authority can perform checks after the paragraphs 2 to 12.
(2) the examination is to determine whether the candidates has the necessary skills to people with disabilities in a workshop for disabled people within the meaning of section 136 of the ninth book social code - rehabilitation and participation - (article 1 of the law of 19 June 2001, Federal Law Gazette I p. 1046, 1047) a) the input procedure, b) the field of vocational training and c) the workspace according to sections 3 to 5 of the workshop regulation in collaboration with the workshop management and the specialist services and the other personnel of the workshop to fashion and carry out, in particular: 1. participation in evidence, whether the workshops for disabled persons for the individual is the appropriate institution to the participation of disabled persons in working life and the integration into working life within the meaning of section 136 of the ninth book of the social code; Check the aptitude and inclinations of the disabled people and develop proposals to vocational support and complementary measures; Participation in the creation of an integration plan;
2. carrying out vocational training with the aim of integration into working life and assisting in the design of accompanying measures;
3. planning, preparing and carrying out work with the disabled persons, taking into account economic and rehabilitation requirements; Work on designing learning-conducive work centers and operations;
4. assist in creating a report at the end of each support measure and in updating the individual support plan;
5. communication and cooperation with disabled people and institutions of their environment.
(3) successfully dropped testing leading to the recognized degree "Certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons".
§ 2 is to allow admission to the examination (1) for the inspection, who is a 1 with success a minimum six-year professional experience can prove dropped final exam in a recognized training occupation and then an at least two years professional experience or 2.
Six months to be assigned to professional practice must be done in activities that have significant references to the tasks referred to in article 1, paragraph 2 an expert to the working and professional promotion.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 can be admitted to the examination also, who makes credible by presenting certificates or other means that he has acquired knowledge, skills and experiences which justify the admission to the test.
Article 3 content of the examination (1) the exam consists of the action areas: 1 planning of the rehabilitation process, as well as promoting in a workshop for disabled people, 2 Professional and personality promotion, 3. design work from a rehabilitative perspective, 4. communication and cooperation with disabled people and institutions of their environment, 5. legal framework of workshops for disabled persons.
(2) when assessing the areas of action of 1 to 5, it is also to determine whether the candidates has sufficient knowledge of species and typical types of disabilities and the drawbacks often associated spiritual, mental and physically disabled people.
§ 4 planning the rehabilitation process as well as the promotion of workshops for disabled persons in the scope of this action is to demonstrate the examinees that he is able to participate in the creating of the integration plan with statements about the suitability of the workshop for the disabled as the integration facility suitable for the disabled people, as well as with proposals for the further development of rehabilitation. To the examinees in the position must be to recognize the aptitude and inclinations of the disabled persons and to submit proposals for the necessary vocational support and-begleitenden measures. The candidates must prove he is able the disabled persons in appropriate the workshop work and tasks to deploy from the discharge he can draw conclusions about the abilities, skills and knowledge of the disabled people. Can be tested in this context: 1. to provide work and tasks of varying difficulty; in particular the examinees activity analysis must can can can create, (motor, cognitive, emotional and social) assess work in terms of the level of requirements and the degree of difficulty and change as well as job aids provide in relation to the effects of disability;
2. observe and assess the skills and abilities of disabled people for the tasks in the social context; in particular, the examinees must can understand the implications of various disabilities and apply instruments for the systematic monitoring and documentation of work behavior, work performance, the load capacity, of wealth of concentration of, the memory capacity, of imagination, of motor skills, social competence and the level of mastery of culture techniques;
3. the ability to develop a qualified contribution to the creation of the integration plan, which include proposals for the further course of rehabilitation; in particular, the examinees must can implement the results of observation and judging abilities, skills and knowledge of the disabled people in proposals of professional promotional and accompanying offers of rehabilitation (content, difficulty, time perspective) and participate in creating a standardized and individual support plan for the remainder of the rehabilitation in accordance with the nomenclature through concrete proposals.
§ 5 Professional and personality development in the scope of this action is to demonstrate the examinees that he is capable of, with the objective to promote the disabled people in the course of vocational training through adequate career enhancing education measures (single measures and training courses), to incorporate them into working life and to develop their personality in. The candidates career supporting and accompanying measures in cooperation with other professional staff of the workshop can do, to match fitness and inclination, individual performance and the development opportunities of the disabled persons, taking into account the nature and severity of his disability. The examinees can apply a concept for vocational promotion, which includes diagnosis and promotion, observation and intervention. Can be tested in this context: 1 planning, performing, documenting and evaluating the professional training; in particular apply suitable concepts for professional promotion, with whose help the disabled people be empowered to acquire knowledge and skills, to learn in the process of working with materials, tools, to be able to work around machinery and tools correctly - and professionally, to cooperate with others and to communicate and work as an important means for their own development; Apply appropriate concepts and procedures for developing the stamina, the resilience and flexibility of disabled people;
2. assessment and documentation of results and learning progress; Managing consulting and assessment meetings; Plan development and steps; Updating of individual support plans, as far as possible with the participation of disabled people;
3. assisting in the planning and execution of accompanying measures for the further development of the personality of the disabled people in cooperation with the accompanying service of the workshop and the workshop Council; Support of numeracy, writing, and reading in the context of task completion; Assist in the preparation and implementation of various work measures and social activities;
Assist in creating reports to conclude of as scheduled support with details of the acquired abilities and skills of disabled people and the best applications in the workshops for disabled persons, more promotion possibilities, and a mediation on the General labour market or in any other career-enhancing measure.
§ 6 design work under rehabilitative aspects in this action area should demonstrate the examinees that he is able, on behalf of workshop, to provide a wide range of jobs, to participate. To do so, the examinees able must be work to ensure that it corresponds to the different performance and the aptitude and inclinations of disabled people, taking into account the type and severity of the disability and provides them to the development of their personality. In addition he can adjust the jobs as far as possible to the requirements of the General labour market. The examinees to workplaces and work processes can do, that disabled people be empowered in order to provide economically exploitable services and to develop it. The examinees can participate in the design of work measures to maintain and boost the acquired capacity and to further develop of the personality of disabled people in cooperation with the accompanying service. In addition it must can make learning-conducive work processes and dovetail with the work-accompanying measures. The examinees can promote the transition of disabled people on the General labour market or in a further training measure. Can be tested in this context: 1 planning and carrying out works in the Studio with the set disabled, taking into account economic and rehabilitation requirements; Assisting in the application of appropriate methods of work preparation, work control and control of the work with the objective of equity planning and control by disabled people; Managing groups and individual employees at work;
2. individual workplace design, taking into account the impact of disability; Applying knowledge and rules the ergonomic workstation design in the construction of work devices, special tools and protections, as well as other work AIDS in collaboration with the professionals at the occupational safety and health and the professionals at tooling;
3. designing learning conducive-workplaces and work processes work-pedagogical point of view; Analysis and modification of work with regard to the promotion of motor, cognitive, and emotional and social skills and abilities; Cutting work-accompanying measures;
4. applying economic criteria and standards of quality in the design of work processes in cooperation with the quality manager of the workshop;
5. contribute to the planning and execution of work accompanying measures to maintain and boost the acquired efficiency and to the development of the personality; Cutting the work-accompanying measures with learning arrangements in designing learning conducive of work;
6 implementation of requirements of work safety, accident protection and environmental protection including the laws and regulations for the persons of employed in workshops; in particular, the professional accident prevention regulations must can apply and provide first aid for accidents and injuries;
7 assisting in the transition of disabled persons in the General labour market or in an advanced professional promotional measures including conducting targeted support measures; Assisting in initiating and monitoring of placements in collaboration with the accompanying services.
8. prepare of older disabled persons on retirement in conjunction with the accompanying section of the workshop.
Communication and collaboration with the disabled section 7 people and institutions of their environment in this action area the examinees to demonstrate that he is able to communicate with the disabled persons or a group of disabled people and the people and institutions of their environment and to cooperate. To the examinees must understand the impact of disability on the physical, spiritual and mental Constitution, on the working, social and learning behavior and be able to assess the disabled persons in his or her individual situation and its social environment, to accept and can deal with the respective special features. He should enter the structures, processes, and offers in the institutions of the environment of the disabled people and include in its professional activities in the workshop. The examinees can instruct disabled people in accordance with the mandate of the workshop for the development of personality in accordance with the accompanying services. Can be tested in this context: 1. assessing the impact of disability in regard to work, social and learning;
2. assist in preparing, performing, documenting and evaluating advisory and assessment interviews with disabled people and the people of their environment. Holding a topic-centered conversation with the accompanying service of the workshop the workshop Council, with clients and potential employers on the one hand, and with parents, teachers of the losing schools, employees of the residential institution, legal advisors, physicians, staff of psychosocial services and staff of training institutions
3. promotion of communicative skills of people with very severe disabilities through basic knowledge of supported communication, sign language and body-oriented communication; Dealing with disabled persons of foreign origin in accordance with their religious affiliation and socio-cultural development;
4. moderating and guiding of groups; in particular, assessment of group processes, dealing with conflicts in the group, guide to resolving problems and non-violent discharge of conflicts, modifying behavioural problems of disabled workers in collaboration with the accompanying service cooperative.
Section 8 legal framework of workshops for disabled persons in the scope of this action is to demonstrate the examinees that he is the legal and economic framework conditions in the workshop for disabled people and the requirements and tasks of the expert to the working and professional promotion, as they are on basic of legal and other rules set, knows. In addition, he should demonstrate historical knowledge about how to deal with people with disabilities. In this context can be checked: 1. legal basis of the promotion of persons with disabilities; Rights and obligations of disabled people;
2. legal basis of the workshops for the disabled;
3. legal basis of the duty of supervision;
4. legal basis of the social protection of disabled people in workshops for disabled persons;
5. historical knowledge about dealing with disabled persons.
§ 9 outline of the examination (1) the examination consists of: 1 a written supervisory work;
2. a practice-oriented project work with presentation and a technical discussion.
(2) the written supervisory work within the meaning of § 9 para 1 No. 1 extends to the fields of action referred to in section 3 and is made to manufacturing under the supervision of work to which a maximum five hours is supposed to last at least three. In the case of a defective written exam performance, an oral exam to be offered is the examinees. Their duration should not exceed 20 minutes. The result of the written supervisory work and the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1 is weight in determining the grade.
(3) the practice-oriented project work should have tasks from the following spheres to the content: 1. planning of the rehabilitation process, as well as promotion in a workshop for disabled people;
2. professional and personality promotion;
3. design work from a rehabilitative perspective.
The practice-oriented project work is timely for the conduct of the written examination as to provide task. Suggestions of subjects can be considered by the Audit Committee. The work is to submit 20 days after challenge.
(4) in the technical discussion, content and results of the project work before the Audit Committee are to explain. The presentation of the project work will take longer than 20 minutes. Other topics from the fields of action referred to in section 3 may be discussed in the technical discussion. The expert meeting should not last longer than 30 minutes and be performed promptly after submission of the project work.
§ 10 crediting other examinations of subjects may be exempted No. 1 request from taking the written work of supervision in accordance with article 9, paragraph 1, if he has filed an examination with success in the five years before a competent authority, a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Audit Committee, which met the testing requirements of the examination content under this regulation.
§ 11 the exam
(1) the two parts of the exam in accordance with § 9 must be evaluated separately.
(2) the examination is considered passed if the two parts of the exam in accordance with § 9 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 have been evaluated with at least enough.
(3) on the exam, a certificate in accordance with Appendix 1 and a certificate in accordance with Appendix 2 is to exhibit. In the case of the exemption pursuant to § 10 place, date, and label are instead of the note to indicate the examination Panel of assessing otherwise discarded.
§ 12 repetition of the exam (1) a test which is not passed, can be repeated twice.
(2) with the request for repetition of the exam the examinees will free no. 1 or no. 2 test performance in accordance with section 9, paragraph 1, if it is achieved at least sufficient services in a previous test and he has calculated from the date of the failed test, logged period of two years, to the repeat test. The examinees can request to repeat the passed Exam performance. In this case is to be considered the final result for the existence.
Article 13 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 July 2001.
Appendix 1 (to article 11 par. 3) (reference: Federal Law Gazette I 2001, 1243) pattern...
(Name of competent authority)
Testimony on the assessment to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons of Mr/Mrs/Ms... born at... in... has most... testing to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons in accordance with the "regulation on the assessment to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons" of 25 June 2001 (BGBl. I p. 1239) passed date...
(Seal of the competent authority)
Annex 2 (to article 11 par. 3) (reference: Federal Law Gazette I 2001, 1244) pattern...
(Name of competent authority)
Testimony on the assessment to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons of Mr/Mrs/Ms... born at... in... has most... testing to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons in accordance with the "regulation on the assessment to the recognised degree certified specialist to work and professional promotion in workshops for disabled persons" of 25 June 2001 (BGBl. I p. 1239) passed with the following results :
I. Written supervisory work...
(in the case of article 10: "the testing participants was according to article 10 in regard to the most... in... before... discarded test exempt from this exam performance.")
II. practical project work with presentation and consultation...
(Seal of the competent authority)
Search Translated Laws of Germany