Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/behappmstrv/BJNR120300013.html
Ordinance, the master craftsman in parts I and II in the tank and apparatus peasant craft (tank and apparatus engineering er master regulation - BehAppMstrV) BehAppMstrV Ausfertigung date: 30.04.2013 full quotation: "vessel and apparatus engineering er master regulation by 30 April 2013 (BGBl. I S. 1203)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.7.2013 +++) input formula on the basis of § 51 a paragraph 2 of the craft, the last by article 3 number 3 letter a of the Act of July 11, 2011 (BGBl. I p. 1341) has been modified , ordered the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 subject to the master examination consists of four separate parts of the examination. This regulation lays down the master craftsman's examination profession and examination in the parts I and II of the master craftsman in the tank and apparatus peasant craft.
Master craftsman professional image in the container - and student-craft are to take into account the following skills and knowledge to the proof of professional competence for the purpose of the master section 2: order-related customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offered, contract negotiations and contract objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, in particular taking into account the operating organization, occupational education and training , quality management of occupational safety and health law, data protection, environmental protection as well as information and communication systems, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize and monitor; Logistics concepts develop and implement 4 production, Assembly and maintenance jobs run, especially with regard to construction, manufacturing, joining and forming techniques and creative aspects, professional legal regulations and technical standards as well as recognised the General rules of technology, personnel, materials, machines and equipment, as well as opportunities for the use of apprentices, technical work plans, sketches and drawings, including the use of computerised systems, create 5. Take advantage of information and communication systems, types and properties of to loading and processing plant and auxiliary materials, including the procedure for heat and surface treatment, as well as corrosion protection, in the planning, production and repair take into account 6, material requirements and Materialzuschnitte, including the use of computerised systems, set 7, 8 develop concepts for operations including operation and storage facilities, as well as for logistic processes and implement, 9 production and process engineering installations and installation parts , in particular vessels, steam generators, heat - and cold exchangers of high -, low - and non-alloyed steels, non-ferrous metals and plastics as well as tubes, pipes and fittings for all media in the entire pressure and temperature range including the supporting structures and fittings schedule, calculate, design, manufacture, install, and document; When the planning work, energy - and resource-efficient aspects are taken into account, 10 installations and installation parts, taking into account testing and measuring techniques on function and tightness check, wait, repaired, document and operate, under contracts awarded 11 and control its implementation, quality controls perform 12, errors, defects and errors, analyze and eliminate, assess results and record, 13 plan construction sites and monitor and coordinate work processes with the stakeholders in the construction , 14 Coppersmith work design, customize, install and repair, operating facilities, in particular machines, equipment and tools, track 15, conducted services take off 16 and document as well as perform subsequent calculations and analyze order processing.
Article 3 objective and outline of the part I (1) through the examinee has the test in part I to prove his professional competence thereby, that he could solve complex professional tasks and activities of the tank - and student craft can do expertly.
(2) part I of the master exam includes the following test areas: 1 a master project and a technical discussion on it-related, and 2. a situation task.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. The order-related requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. To do this, proposals of the sample to be considered. On this basis, the examinee produced an implementation plan including a time - and material requirements planning. He has this the master examination Committee for approval to submit prior to the implementation of the master project. The master examination Committee examines whether the implementation plan is equal to the order-related requirements.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, monitoring and documentation work.
(3) as the master project is a perform the following tasks: 1. plan for a container, an apparatus, a heat exchanger, a distilling - or extraction plant, each with associated pipelines, connections for fittings, control and safety devices and structures, and produce, plan 2 a pipe network system with fittings, distributors, pump, control and safety devices and establish or 3. Design a Coppersmith work, taking into account aspects of creative design, schedule and customize.
The work carried out are to check and document.
(4) the planning documents, consisting of weighted design, calculation and calculation, with 35 percent, the work performed with 50 percent, and the control and documentation, consisting of measuring protocols and test reports, with 15 percent.
Technical discussion about the completed master audit project the examinee in a technical discussion has to demonstrate that he is qualified, professional relationships to show 1 that underlie the master exam project, 2. to justify the end of master project and work-related problems and their solutions to represent 3 with the master project, and taking into account new developments section 5.
§ 6 situation task (1) the situation task is job-oriented and completes the proof of professional competence for the master craftsman in the tank and student crafts.
(2) as the situation task, perform the following work is for an order predetermined by the Audit Committee of the master: 1 a curved bottom, a square or a cone-shaped container or a piece of shape from round to square to given above drawing check, calculate, make, check or errors on a pipe or a Coppersmith work according to predefined drawing identify 2. and evaluate, repair concept create and customize a part element for the repair and check.
Article 7 duration and existence of the part I (1) the master exam project takes seven working days. The expert meeting should last no more than eight hours within 30 minutes and the abandonment of the situation.
(2) the master exam project, the consultation and the situation task are assessed separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3:1. From this, an overall assessment is made. This overall review is weighted to the examination result of the situation task in the 2:1 ratio.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking in the situation task with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 8 target, outline and contents of the part II (1) by examination in part II has the examinee to in paragraph 2 sentence 2 number of 1 to 4 fields of action referred to his professional competence thereby to prove that he can apply special theoretical knowledge in the tank and apparatus peasant craft to solve complex professional tasks.
(2) in each of the following fields of action is at least a complex case-related task to edit. The tasks related to the case are craft-specific, and which also cross-action field can be linked to listed qualifications in the fields of action according to the numbers 1 to 4: 1 design, manufacturing, design the examinee has to prove that he is able to edit construction - and manufacturing tasks, taking into account design, economic and environmental aspects in a tank and apparatus farm. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. To link several of the qualifications listed under the letters a through j for the respective task: a) container and apparatus as well as Coppersmith work, including the creative aspects, design, b) construction documents, in particular function plans, bills of material and welding plans, taking an order and a cost calculation create, analyse, evaluate and correct, c) structure, workings and functions of vessels and apparatuses describe and evaluate, d) describe structures and settlements for tanks and apparatus , select, design and calculate, e)
Materials determine and justify the selection; Materialbedarf calculate and Materialzuschnitte drawings represent and mathematically determine f) justify the selection, and select materials and processing in the production process, taking into account the material and the intended use g) joining and forming techniques, particularly of metals, metal compounds and plastics, describe and evaluate, h) types and application of metallic and non-metallic protective coatings describe, assign the respective purposes and constitute assignment, i) describe methods of surface and heat treatment and corrosion protection , assign the respective uses and mapping give reasons, j) component testing procedures describe, select and justify the selection.
2. the DUT installation and maintenance has to prove that he is able to edit installation and maintenance-technical tasks, taking into account economic and environmental aspects in a tank and apparatus farm. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. To link several of the qualifications listed under points a to f at the respective task: a) installation procedure, considering an order, a cost calculation function plans and drawings represent, select and justify the selection b) errors and troubleshooting perform, select measures, methods and alternatives for the maintenance, solutions develop, fix and establish that c) material determine and calculate material needed for maintenance as well as mathematically determine Materialzuschnitte , d) measures for the repair of containers and equipment, taking into account special features of existing systems, in particular of materials, describe and evaluate, e) measures to repair Coppersmith work, particularly under monument protection, select and justify the selection f) test and measurement as well as testing and measurement techniques for functional tests, including incorrect request procedure, select and assess; Testing and measuring results to review and document;
3. order processing the examinee has to prove that he is capable of, order processing processes in a tank and apparatus farm, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them. Several of the qualifications listed under the letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) represent ways of order procurement, b) offering documents create and evaluate offers, also taking into account energy - and resource-efficient aspects; Carry out Angebotskalkulationen for different job types, c) subcontracts awarded and check d) methods and procedures for work planning and organisation, taking into account the manufacturing, Assembly and maintenance technology, evaluate the use of personnel, material and equipment, with as quality assurance aspects and take into account the interfaces between work areas, e) work-related legal regulations and technical standards, as well as generally recognized rules of engineering apply, in particular the liability for the production , Assembly and assess services, f) technical work plans, sketches and drawings for the work process planning and monitoring, including the use of industry-standard software, create, evaluate and fix, g) the order-related use of personnel, material, materials, machines and devices determine and justify, h) describe quality assurance aspects of the acceptance of the order and the execution of orders, i) a conduct costing;
4. Management and operational organisation of the test specimen has to prove that he is capable of, tasks management and business organisation in a tank and apparatus farm, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive. Several of the qualifications listed under the letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) calculate operational costs; taking into account economic interrelations, b) check operating cost structures; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) represent the importance of the company quality management for the company's success, set quality management measures; Documentation review, e) carry out tasks of personnel management; Necessity for establish human resources development, in particular in relation to orders and order processing, f) develop operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations and environmental protection; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, g) trade-specific operating and storage facilities as well as logistic processes plan and represent, h) the benefits of the use of information and communication systems, in particular for customer loyalty and care, as well as inventory management, justify, i) the benefits of inter-firm cooperation order check, consequences, in particular for the internal organization and operational human resources, show up and write a.
Footnote § 8 par. 2 lit No. 3. f italic: should really loud "work process planning" § 9 duration and existence of the part II (1) which is part II examination carried out in writing and takes three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(2) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action according to § 8 paragraph 2.
(3) were at least 30 and less than 50 points is reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in article 8 paragraph 2, an oral exam can perform in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(4) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
§ 10 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the regulations of the master craftsman's examination procedural regulation of 17 December 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 11 transitional provisions (1) the examination procedure initiated by 30 June 2013 are carried to the existing regulations to end. The force until 30 June 2013 rules continue to apply are the enrolment is made until the expiry of the 31 December 2013, at the request of the DUT.
(2) specimens, which have not passed the exam according to the requirements applicable up to 30 June 2013 and log on until 30 June 2015 for a repeat test, can take the repetition exam on request according to the requirements applicable up to 30 June 2013.
Article 12 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on July 1, 2013. At the same time the regulation of the profession and the examination requirements in the practical part and the technical-theoretical part of the master craftsman for the Coppersmiths trade from August 28, 1974 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2142) override.
Search Translated Laws of Germany