Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/befbezg_2008/BJNR236610008.html
Act on pacified districts of constitutional organs of the Federal BefBezG 2008 issue date: 08.12.2008 full quotation: "Act on pacified districts of constitutional organs of the Federal Government by December 8, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2366)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 11.12.2008 +++) the G was adopted as article 1 of the G v. 8.12.2008 I 2366 by the Bundestag. It is under article 3 clause 1 of this G on December 11, 2008 entered into force.
§ 1-pacified districts for the German Bundestag, the Federal Council and the Federal Constitutional Court are pacified districts formed. The demarcation of the pacified districts stems from the annex to this law.
§ 2 protection of constitutional organs of public meetings in the open air and elevators are prohibited within the pacified districts pursuant to section 1. It is also forbidden to invite to meetings or elevators pursuant to sentence 1.
§ 3 public meetings in the open air and lifts within the pacified districts formed pursuant to section 1 are approval of meetings under open sky and lifts (1) to allow, if impairment of activity of the German Bundestag and its fractions, not to get their organs and bodies, Federal Council or the Federal Constitutional Court and disabled free access to its buildings located in the peaceful district is. It is in the case of the German Bundestag and the Bundesrat usually then be assumed, if the Assembly or the elevator to perform in one day, at the sessions of the bodies referred to in sentence 1 shall not take place. The registration can be linked to requirements.
(2) applications for approval of meetings referred to in paragraph 1 no later than seven days prior to the intended Assembly or the elevator to be made in writing, electronically, or to the transcript at the Federal Ministry of the Interior. The Federal Ministry of the Interior decides each case in agreement with the President or the President of the constitutional organs referred to in paragraph 1, sentence 1. The decision is taken pursuant to sentence 2 in writing or electronically.
(3) the admission you are not affected by applicable versammlungsrechtlichen regulations in the States of Berlin and Baden-Württemberg.
§ 4 penalty provisions (1) any person is, who participates violates article 2 at a public meeting under open skies or a lift or prompts to such an Assembly or a lift.
(2) the offence can be punished with a fine up to twenty thousand euro.
§ 5 limitation of the fundamental right of freedom of Assembly the fundamental right of freedom of Assembly (article 8 of the Basic Law) is restricted by this Act.
Plant (for section 1 sentence 2) (site: Federal Law Gazette I 2008, 2368) 1 German Bundestag the demarcation of the pacified district on the Bundestag comprises the area of the German capital Berlin, which bordered is Unter den Linden, the street by Wilhelm Straße to the street under Unter den Linden to the Pariser Platz, Pariser Platz, the square of 18th March to the street of the 17th June , the road of 17 June to the Yitzhak Rabin Street, the Yitzhak Rabin Street, the Heinrich-von-Gagern-Straße, the public green space between the Federal Chancellery and the Paul-Löbe-Haus, the Willy-Brandt-Straße, the Moltke bridge, the Northern Bank of the spree to the pure Hardt road, the pure Hardt road to the easternmost, the easternmost to the Luise road, the Louisiana road and the Marshal bridge. As far as the mentioned streets, squares and bridges surround the pacified district, do not belong to the District of pacified. This does not apply for the Wilhelmstrasse, the public green space between the Federal Chancellery and the Paul-Löbe-Haus and the Willy-Brandt-Straße.
2. Federal Council the demarcation of the pacified district on the Federal Council covers the area of the German capital Berlin, which is surrounded by the Leipziger Platz, Potsdamer Platz and Leipziger Straße from Potsdamer Platz to Wilhelmstraße, the Wilhelmstrasse from Leipziger Straße up to Niederkirchnerstrasse, the Niederkirchnerstrasse, from the William Street up to the Stresemannstrasse and Stresemannstrasse by the Niederkirchnerstrasse to Potsdamer Platz. As far as the mentioned streets and squares surround the pacified district, do not belong to the District of pacified. This does not apply for the Leipziger Platz, Leipziger Straße and the Niederkirchnerstrasse.
3. Federal Constitutional Court comprises the area of the city of Karlsruhe, which is surrounded by the circle of the Mr road up to the Hans-Thoma-Straße, the Hans-Thoma-Straße to the Bismarck Street, the building North of the buildings of the Orangerie, the houses of the Botanical Garden, the Gateway Arch building, the Baden wine bars, the castle garden wall with the Mühlburger Tor by the Baden wine bars to the Durmflügel of the castle the demarcation of the pacified district on the Federal Constitutional Court , the North-East side of the Durmflügels of the Castle up to the South West Wing of the Castle, the road parallel to the extended forest road from the South West Wing of the castle to the Road underpass Castle Square, the Street Underpass Castle Square to the Mr Street, Mr Street up to the circle. The mentioned roads and tracks belong to the pacified district, insofar as they surround him.
Search Translated Laws of Germany