Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bedbpstruktg/BJNR242600993.html
Law to improve the personnel structure of the federal railway assets and in the postal company BEDBPStruktG Ausfertigung date: 27.12.1993 full quotation: "law to improve the personnel structure of the federal railway assets and in the post successor companies of 27 December 1993 (BGBl. I p. 2378, 2426), most recently by article 3 of the Act of November 21, 2012 (BGBl. I S. 2299) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 3 G v. 21.11.2012 I 2299 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.1.1994 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 1 No. 1 G v. 10.11.2006 I 2589 mWv 16.11.2006 the G was adopted as article 9 G 930-8 G v. 27.12.1993 I 2378 (ENeuOG) by the German Bundestag, with the consent of the Federal Council. It is accordance with art. 11 para. 1 sentence 1 of this G on the 1.1.1994 entered into force. As far as provisions of G concerning officials of the German Federal Post Office, it is article 15 under par. 2 G v. 14.9.1994 2325 mWv 23.9.1994 entered into force.
§ 1 scope this law applies to civil servants and officials 1 the federal railway assets that are affected by restructuring measures at the Deutsche Bahn Aktiengesellschaft, 2nd at one of post succession management, Deutsche Post AG, Deutsche Postbank AG or Deutsche Telekom AG (Aktiengesellschaft), who are busy in the personal overhang and 3. the Bundesanstalt für post und Telekommunikation Deutsche Bundespost, in areas with surplus staff are employed.
Article 2 promotion of repurposing (1) for each article 1 No. 1 designated official who is placed before 1 January 1999 in another business area or in the area of another employer, the federal railway assets to the incoming administration or the receiving employer pay monthly in advance an amount equal to half of the monthly salary of the Office, which was transferred to the officials. Payment obligation five years until the retirement of the officials concerned, up to a maximum.
(2) after the entry of officers into retirement, the supply burden between the federal railway assets and receiving management is shared. § 107 b of the officials supply Act is proper application.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2, see the section 1 No. 2 designated officials apply accordingly any use outside of the Deutsche Bundespost. Company of the Deutsche Bundespost, the officials previously has listened to the meet the obligations. In accordance with section 11 paragraph 2 of the post constitutional law meet the company Deutsche Bundespost postal service, if the officials previously heard the Department for Social Affairs of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundespost or its downstream area.
§ 3 early transfer to the retired civil servants and officials of the federal railway assets (1) civil servants and officials of the federal railway assets, restructuring measures at the Deutsche Bahn Aktiengesellschaft or according to § 2 para 1 as well as section 3 para 3 sentence 1 of the Deutsche Bahn founding act outsourced or established companies are affected, can be moved up to December 31, 2006, at the request of retiring, if 1 they as civil servants and officials of the simple or the intermediate service the 55th year of life or as civil servants and Upscale servants have completed the age of 60 and 2. their other use in the own or in other administrations is not possible or cannot reasonably be according to general principles of bibliographical.
(2) article 5 par. 3 of the officials supply Act is not applicable. Section 53 para 2 applies the officials supply Act No. 3.
(3) § 4 para 1 sentence 1 of the federal salaries Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 4 officials and officials at the postal company (1) civil servants and officials after § 1 No. 2 may until 31 December 2016 on request be put into the retirement if they have reached the age of 55. 1, 2. their use in areas with manpower at the joint stock company employing them and in a company within the meaning of § 4 para 4 sentence 2 of the postal personnel law is not possible and that joint-stock company nor use in administrations is known and 3 operational or business Concerns do not preclude.
(2) the pension of civil servants staggered after paragraph 1 to retire and officials reduced by a supply tee according to § 14 para 3 of the officials supply act as amended by force until February 11, 2009. The officer or the officer receives a settlement amount to the pension in the amount of the supply discount applicable to him or her for the whole duration of the supply cover. The amount of compensation is part of the pension after the officials supply Act. The Corporation where the officer or the officer is employed, the Federal pays the compensation amount up to the amount of 10.8 percent.
(3) the officials offset pursuant to paragraph 1 in the retirement and officials, the purchase or unearned income related, than to see retired civil servants within the meaning of § 53 para 2 No. 3 of the officials supply Act.
(4) the company bears the financial burden of the postal Civil Pension Fund, arising from the premature beginning of retirement on the basis of this Act. These burdens are calculated as compared the loads of the postal Civil Pension Fund from the accepted beginning of retirement after the federal civil servants act with their burdens from the actual date of retirement under this Act. The early beginning of the payment of a pension, the premature elimination of company contributions pursuant to § 16 are to incorporate paragraph 1 of the postal personnel law and of pensions differing in the amount on the basis of actuarial methods in the calculation. In some cases, the amount of the payment obligations of the joint-stock company arises from the annual amount determined from point 1 of the annex to this Act and the payment period specified in paragraph 2 of this annex. The applicable payment periods vary depending age reached at the time of retirement, achieved grade and the achieved pension-eligible service period. The Corporation, in which the officer or the officer was last employed, has to comply with this obligation by payment to the Pension Fund of the postman. The first annual amount referred to in point 1 of the annex to this Act is to afford the additional annual amounts each at intervals of one year, until the provided for each payment period in the particular case has been reached on the third last banking day prior to the introduction of the retirement of the officer or official. Changes of supply legal bases or actual circumstances after the date of retirement have no effect on height and duration of the payment obligation of the Corporation in the particular case. For the year 2006, the payment can be made initially as a down payment. The final payment shall be made without delay. The Federal Ministry of finance may examine compensation according to reason and amount. It is empowered to transfer third party testing. In addition, the Corporation carries the accruing benefits of each civil servant or the respective officials over the payment period specified in paragraph 2 of this annex.
§ 5 civil servants and officials of the Bundesanstalt für post und Telekommunikation Deutsche Bundespost (1) civil servants and officials referred to in paragraph 1 can be no. 3 on request moved to the retirement, if its use in the management is not possible or cannot reasonably be according to general principles of bibliographical.
(2) § 4 para 1 sentence 1 No. 1 and set 2, as well as paragraph 2 and 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) for civil servants and officials according to § 1 No. 3 joint-stock companies bear the financial burdens arising from the premature beginning of retirement on the basis of this Act and compensate as deductions in the sense of § 14 para 3 of the officials supply Act.
Annex (to section 4 para 4) (site of the original text: BGBl I 2006, 2591) 1.
The annual amount of the payment obligation according to § 4 para 4 is the sum of the annual a) pensions, including 80 percent of the Kinderzuschlags and b) corporate contributions pursuant to section 16 para 1 of the postal personnel law, each related to the specific case of retirement under this Act.
2. payment periods according to § 4 para 4 years BesGr
Search Translated Laws of Germany