Fifth law amending law and law on law enforcementNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 19.07.1968
" Fifth law on the Amendment of the Civil Service and Law of Obligations of 19. July 1968 (BGBl. 848), as last amended by Article 15 (15) of the Law of 5. February 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) has been amended "
|:||Last modified by Art. 15 para. 15 G v. 5.2.2009 I 160|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + textual evidence: 1.4.1967 + + +) menu in the Notes
menu. name="BJNR008489968BJNG000100319 " />
Regulation of the meeting of German service and pension benefits with a supply from the use of an inter-governmental or superstate facility
Art I to type IX
(1) When applying § 8 of the Federal Law on Enforcement of the Federal Laws and Section 56 of the Staff Services Act as well as § 55b (1) of the SoldatenSupply Act remains the time that an official, soldier or provider of care before the entry into force of this Act at the service of an inter-governmental or superstate institution, up to six years apart from consideration.(2) § 56 of the German Civil Service Act and § 55b (1) sentence 2 of the SoldatenSupply Act shall apply to the supply recipients present at the date of entry into force of this Act, with the proviso that they shall be subject to twelve of the hundred of the persons responsible for holding the service. Service covers remain as supplies.(3) Where an official, a soldier or a caretaker, before the entry into force of this law, has, in his departure from the civil service of an intergovernmental or superstate institution, instead of a supply, a capital amount shall be deemed to be Compensation or payment from a pension fund is granted, paragraph 1 as well as § 56 of the civil service provision act and § 55b (3) of the SoldatenSupply Act (SoldatenSupply Act) apply. The course of the time limit set out in § 56 of the German Civil Service Act and § 55b (3) sentence 4 of the SoldatenSupply Act begins at the earliest with the date of entry into force of this Act.
Art XIunofficial table of contents
- unofficial Table of Contents
Art XII to Art XV
Other changes to the civil servant right
Type XVII and Art XVIII
You enter into force:
- The First Section on 1. July 1968;
- the second section with effect from 1. April 1967;
- the remaining provisions on the day following the announcement of this law.