Regulation on the granting of a limited service allowance (Limited service supplement-Regulation-BDZV)Non-official table of contents
Date of issue: 06.12.2012
" Limited-Serviceability-Supplement-Regulation of 6. December 2012 (BGBl. I p. 2569) "
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.1.2010 + + +)unofficial table of contents
Section 72a (2) of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz (Bundesbesoldungsgesetz) in the version of the notice of 19. June 2009 (BGBl. I p. 1434), the Federal Government decrees: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Granting of an allowance for limited service capability
Federal officials, as well as judges of the federal government, who are limited in service (limited serviceable persons), receive a non-ruthless supplement in addition to the salaries in accordance with Section 72a (1) of the German Federal Law on Remuneration. The first sentence shall also apply if a person who is limited in service is appointed again to an official or judicial relationship. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Amount of surcharge
(1) The surcharge is composed of a basic amount and an increase amount. The basic amount is EUR 150; it is reduced by EUR 15 each for each percentage point, in order to exceed the 80 per cent of service. The increase amount is 10 percent of the difference between
- the service references that correspond to the degree of service capability, and
- the salary that the limited serviceable person is entitled to in full-time employment.
The limited serviceable person shall be entitled to remuneration in accordance with Section 72a (1) sentence 2 of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz, replace these references with the references according to sentence 3, number 1.(2) If working time is reduced beyond the limited service capacity due to part-time employment, the surcharge shall be reduced in accordance with the ratio between
- the shortened working time due to the limited serviceability, and
- that is based on both
(3) The remuneration referred to in paragraph 1 is:
Non-official table of contents
- Basic Salary,
- Amts and Job allowances,
- Overline and Compensatory allowance,
- Family allowance,
- Grants and benefits for Professors at universities.
§ 3 Exclusion of surcharge
The surcharge is not granted in addition to
Non-official Table of Contents
- a surcharge pursuant to § 6 (3) or (4) of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz or
- a surcharge after the Retirement Supplement Ordinance.
§ 4 Entry into force, expiry
This Regulation shall take effect from 1 January 2008. January 2010 will be in force. At the same time, the Limited Duty Allowance Ordinance of the 25. August 2008 (BGBl. 1751), as defined by Article 15 (40) of the Law of 5. February 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160), except for the force.