Arrangement for the implementation of the federal disciplinary order in the federal bodies with capacity for dientability in the division of the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Table of Contents
Date of expiry: 15.07.1993
" Order for the implementation of the federal disciplinary order in the federal agencies with diens-thernability in the business area of the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the 15. July 1993 (BGBl. 1209), which shall be replaced by Article 1 of the order of 10. May 2000 (BGBl. I p. 769) "
|:||Modified by Art. 1 AnO v. 10.5.2000 I 769|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text evidence: 1.8.1993 + + +) Non-Official Table of Contents
On the basis of § 35 (1) sentence 1 no. 3 of the Federal disciplinary code in the version of the notice of 20. July 1967 (BGBl. I p. 750, 984) is arranged in consultation with the Federal Ministry of the Interior: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Federal Labour
(Bundesanstalt für Arbeit) (1) The Federal Office of the Labour Office (Bundesanstalt für Arbeit) is responsible for the introduction of the Federal Financial Regulation (Bundesdisciplinary Code)
- the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs for the President and the Vice-President of the Federal Institute, as well as for the Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the National Employment Offices,
- The Executive Board of the Federal Office, which may delegate its powers to the President of the Federal Institute, for the other officials.
(2) The Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs reserves the right to draw on the powers of the Executive Board in individual cases. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Federal Insurance Office for Employees, Landesversicherungsanstalt Oldenburg-Bremen, Bundesknappschaft
(1) For the officials of the Federal Insurance Office for employees, the railway insurance institution and the Bundesknappschaft (Federal Insurance Office), the introduction authority in the sense of the federal disciplinary order is
- the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs for the Managing Directors and their alternates, as well as for the members of the management board,
- the managing director or the management of the respective corporate body for the other officials.
(2) § 1 para. 2 applies corresponding.
Heading (italic print): Must be correct "Bundesversicherungsanstalt für Anposted, Bahnversicherungsanstalt, Bundesknappschaft" (Federal Insurance Office for Employees, Railway Insurance Institution, Federal Cnappship); correction should be done unofficial table of contents
§ 3 Entry into force, override
This order occurs on the 1. August 1993, in force. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Minister for Labour and Social Affairs