The law on capital benefits for civil servants, judges, professional soldiers and time-of-time soldiers. VI No. 1 of the Second Law for the Unification and Reregulation of the Law of Remuneration in the Federal Government and the Länder (2). BesVNG)-Nontampery Table of Contents
Date of Date: 23.05.1975
" Law on capital benefits for civil servants, judges, professional soldiers and temporary soldiers-Art. VI No. 1 of the Second Law for the Unification and Reregulation of the Law of Remuneration in the Federal Government and the Länder (2). BesVNG)-in the version of the notice of 16. May 2002 (BGBl. I p. 1778) "
|:||Recaught by Bek. v. 16.5.2002 I 1778|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence application: 1.3.1980 + + +) menuNon-official table of contents
(1) shall receive asset-effective benefits under the Fifth Wealth Education Act
- federal officials, civil servants of the federal states, local authorities, community associations, and the rest of the supervisor a country under public law, institutions and foundations under public law, except for honorary officials and disentuded university teachers,
- The federal and state judges; except the honorary judges,
- professional soldiers and Soldiers on time with entitlement to remuneration or training allowance (§ 30 para. 2 of the Soldatengesetz).
(2) Property-effective services are granted for the calendar months in which the authorized salary, the employee's salary or the employee's salary are paid. In accordance with Section 30 (2) of the Soldatengesetz (Soldatengesetz), training allowance is granted and he receives these references.(3) The entitlement to the capital benefits shall be incurred at the earliest in the calendar month in which the person entitled shall communicate the information required in accordance with Article 4 (1) and for the two previous months of the same calendar year. Non-official table of contents
(1) The asset-effective performance is 6.65 euros. Parttime employees receive the amount corresponding to the ratio of the reduced to regular working hours; with limited service capacity according to national or national legislation, the same applies.(2) Officials for revocation in the preparatory service, whose warm-up earnings do not reach the level 1 971.45 per month in addition to the family surcharge of the level, receive 13.29 euros.(3) The conditions on the first of the calendar month shall be the determining factor for the amount of the net worth of capital. If the service is based on the first of the calendar month, the date of the commencement of the service shall be decisive for that month.(4) The capital performance shall be paid in advance until the end of the three calendar months following the month of the notification in accordance with § 4 (1), thereafter monthly. Non-official table of contents
(1) The assets effective performance shall be granted only once in the calendar month to the beneficiary.(2) In the case of a number of service relationships, the service ratio is decisive, from which the person entitled has a claim to capital-saving benefits. If such services are provided for both service conditions, they must be paid out of the ratio first established.(3) In accordance with Section 2 of this Act, the capital benefit under paragraph 2 shall not be sufficient to pay the difference from the other service ratio.(4) Paragraphs 1 to 3 shall apply in accordance with capital benefits from a different legal relationship, even if the rules do not correspond in detail. Non-official table of contents
(1) The person entitled to do so shall, in writing, inform his or her service or the body designated by country of law of the nature of the and, in so far as is necessary according to the type of installation, the company or institute with the number of the account to which the benefit is to be paid.(2) For the capital benefits under this Act and the capital investment of parts of the references under the Fifth Capital Education Act, the person entitled shall choose as much as possible the same type of investment and the same undertaking or institution.(3) In the case of Section 11 (3), second sentence, of the Fifth Property Education Act, the change of the investment does not require the approval of the competent authority if the person entitled to change this change on the occasion of the first-time granting of the capital-effective performance . unofficial table of contents
(omitted) unofficial Table of contents
This law does not apply to the public-law religious companies and their associations. unofficial table of contents