Law On Capital-Forming Payments For Civil Servants, Judges, Professional Soldiers And Soldiers On Time - Article Vi No. 1 Of The Second Act To Unify And Revision Of Salary Law In Federal And State (2. Besvng)-
Original Language Title: Gesetz über vermögenswirksame Leistungen für Beamte, Richter, Berufssoldaten und Soldaten auf Zeit - Art. VI Nr. 1 des Zweiten Gesetzes zur Vereinheitlichung und Neuregelung des Besoldungsrechts in Bund und Ländern (2. BesVNG) -
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bbvlg_1975/BJNR012370975.html
Law on capital-forming payments for civil servants, judges, professional soldiers and soldiers on time - article VI No. 1 of the second act to unify and revision of salary law in federal and State (2. BesVNG) - BBVLG 1975 copy date: 23.05.1975 full quotation: "law on capital-forming payments for civil servants, judges, professional soldiers and soldiers on time - article VI No. 1 of the second act to the unification and reform of the salary law in federal and State (2. BesVNG) - as amended by the notice of May 16, 2002 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 1778)"
Stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 16.5.2002 I in 1778 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.3.1980 +++) § 1 (1) capital-forming payments after the fifth capital formation act will receive 1 Federal officials, officials of the countries, the communities, the community associations, as well as the other bodies subordinate to the authority of a country, establishments and foundations governed by public law; excluded are Honorary officials and aged Professor, 2 judges of the Federal and State Governments; excluded are Honorary judges, 3 professional soldiers and soldiers on time with entitlement to remuneration or training money (§ 30 para 2 of Act of soldier).
(2) capital-forming payments are granted for the calendar months where the beneficiaries entitled to remuneration, candidate references or education money according to § 30 para 2 of the law of the soldier and he receives this.
(3) the right to collect benefits is created at the earliest for the calendar month in which the legitimate tells the information required according to article 4, paragraph 1, and for the two preceding months of that calendar year.
§ 2 (1) is the capital-forming power 6.65 euros. Part-time employees will receive the amount that is equivalent to the ratio of reduced to regular working hours; limited service ability under federal or national rules applies.
(2) officials of withdrawal in the preparatory service, whose candidate references in addition to family allowance of level monthly do not reach 1 971,45 euro, received €13,29.
(3) for the amount of the collect benefits, the conditions on the first day of the calendar month are decisive. Establishes the employment after the first day of the calendar month of the date of the commencement of employment is decisive for this month.
(4) the capital power is until the end of the month of the communication pursuant to article 4, paragraph 1 the following three calendar months, then monthly in advance to pay.
§ 3 (1) the capital power is granted only once the person entitled in any calendar month.
(2) in the case of multiple service conditions, the ratio of service is decisive, from which the beneficiary is entitled to capital-forming payments. Such services for both service conditions are provided, they are first justified relative to pay.
(3) the capital performance referred to in paragraph 2 not the amount pursuant to section 2 of this Act, is to pay the amount of the difference from the other service relationship.
(4) paragraphs 1 to 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis for capital-forming payments from other legal relationship, even if do not match the rules in detail.
The authorized shares his services § 4 (1) or the particular job with writing the type of selected plant according to national law and is, as far as this is required according to the type of plant, the company or institution with the number of the account, on which the performance will be paid.
(2) to collect benefits under this Act and the capital investment of parts of remuneration after the fifth capital formation law the owner should choose as same type and the same company or institution.
(3) the change of the system is required in the case of section 11 subsection 3 sentence 2 of the fifth of capital formation act not the consent of the competent authority, if the legitimate demands these changes mark the first time collect benefit.
§ 5 (dropped out) § 6 this Act does not apply to the public religious societies and their associations.
§ 7 (dropped out)
Search Translated Laws of Germany