Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bbankpersv/BJNR385600009.html
Regulation governing the legal relationships of the staff of the Deutsche Bundesbank (Federal Bank staff regulation - BBankPersV) BBankPersV Ausfertigung date: 09.12.2009 full quotation: "Federal Bank personnel Ordinance of December 9, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 3856)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 19.12.2009 +++) paragraphs 2 and 3 are gem. § 8 para 2 already mWv 1.7.2009 entered into force input formula on the basis of article 31 paragraph 4 of the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank, by article 12 number 1 letter b of the Act of February 5, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) is been recast , in conjunction with article 1 of regulation to transfer regulation appropriations of the Federal Government pursuant to § 31 of the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank from April 9, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 813) the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank in agreement with the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of finance ordered: section 1 authorisation of activities by derogation from article 99, paragraph 1, sentence 2 number 3 and article 100, paragraph 1 paragraph 2 of the federal civil servants act civil servants and officials and employees of the Deutsche Bundesbank only with prior approval may
1 free of charge in institutions of cooperatives worked as a writer, scientific or lectures handle, 2. current issues of monetary and credit policy.
§ 2 Bank allowance (1) the officers and officials, as well as the employees will receive one 1 for use in the Central Bank allowance amounting to 9 per cent and 2. for use in the main administrations a bank allowance amounting to 5 percent of the basic salary or the table fee. The basic salary pursuant to sentence 1 is the amount arising, when the salary after the annex IV of the federal salaries act as amended by the notice of June 19, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 1434) and Appendix 1 of the grade Reconciliation Act of February 5, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 160, 221, 462) multiplied by 0,9205 and reduces the product to 50 euro. The table fee pursuant to sentence 1 is the table fee according to the collective agreement for employees of the German Federal Bank by October 1, 2005 in force on August 1, 2006.
(2) the allowance is not capable of pension. She may be revoked completely or partially cause, in particular if the services behind the requirements fall. A revoked allowance can be granted again after a reasonable time.
(3) as far as the Bank allowance according to section 31, paragraph 4, sentence 2 number 1 letter b of the Act on the Deutsche Bundesbank by budget be sliding law 2006 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1402) have been reduced or disappeared, will be granted a compensatory allowance equal to the difference between the Bank granted on July 31, 2006 and the allowances referred to in paragraph 1. The compensatory allowance is decreased when civil servants and officials of increases of the remuneration within the meaning of article 31, paragraph 4, sentence 2 number 2 of the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank to half of the amount of boost; Sentence 2 shall apply accordingly for employees. Paragraph 2 shall apply accordingly for the compensatory allowance.
§ 3 may be granted incentive payments and performance bonuses (1) an officer, an official, an employee, an employee, a worker or a worker for special achievements an ineligible for pension, not subject to additional supply grant in the form of a temporary allowance (performance bonus) or a one-off payment (performance bonus).
(2) the maximum amount of performance bonus results from the difference between the final grade of the civil servant or the official salary and the final basic salary of the next higher grade plus half of the difference between the final installments of the next and the next grade; the maximum amount of a performance award is twelve times of this amount. The same applies for the calculation of the benefits granted to the employees, workers or workers for special services.
(3) the performance bonus eliminates on the day from which the officer or the officer on the basis of a transport covers of the next higher grade are entitled to. A contribution may be granted pursuant to paragraph 1 again after six months at the earliest. Sentences 1 and 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis to Höhergruppierungen.
§ 4 Committee for determining the qualification (1) to be taken pursuant to § 19 of the federal civil servants act determining the qualification of candidates is done by a Committee, which members of the Board of Directors of the German Federal Bank are appointed. The Committee consists of three members of the Board, a civil servant or an official of the higher service of the German Federal Bank and Federal Bank, which or who operates an additional officer or a further official of German's career sought by the applicant or the applicant, and by the main personnel Council of the German Bundesbank is proposed. For each Member a person as a delegate is appointed; Set applies to the representation of the other officer or other official 2 according to. The members of the Committee are objectively independent. The Committee shall adopt its rules of procedure.
(2) the Committee may allow the provided exceptions to article 22, paragraph 3, of the federal civil servants Act also in the rules on the qualifications and the careers of officials of the Bundesbank more exceptions.
§ 5 transfer without consent by way of derogation from article 28, paragraph 2, of the federal civil servants act civil servants and officials without their consent can be moved, if there is an important reason in their person.
§ 6 pushing dismissal at the request of who can requested dismissal of an officer or an official up to six months beyond the proposed date postponed will be, even if the conditions of § 33 paragraph 2 of the federal civil servants Act are not available.
§ 7 Notwithstanding can consideration of times outside of the relationship of officials for the pension-enabled service by § 11 of the officials supply Act time, during which an official or a civil servant has acquired special expertise after completion of 17 years prior to the appointment to the civil servant in the economic field, the necessary condition for the perception of form her or his Office, be fully considered as pension-eligible service period.
Article 8 entry into force (1) this regulation enters into force. subject to paragraph 2 the day after the announcement.
(2) paragraphs 2 and 3 come into force with effect from 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Germany