Regulation governing the legal situation of the staff of the Deutsche Bundesbank (Bundesbank staff-ordinance-BBankPersV)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 09.12.2009
" Bundesbank staff regulation of 9. December 2009 (BGBl. I p. 3856) "
(+ + + text-proof from: 19.12.2009 + + +)
§ § 2 and 3 are acc. to § 8 para. 2 already entered into force on 1 July 2009 unofficial table of contents
On the basis of section 31 (4) of the Act on the Deutsche Bundesbank, the German Bundesbank, as defined by Article 12 (1) (b) of the Act of 5. February 2009 (BGBl. 160), in conjunction with Section 1 of the Ordinance on the Transfer of Regulation authorisations of the Federal Government pursuant to Section 31 of the Law on the Deutsche Bundesbank of the 9th Federal Republic of Germany (Bundesbank) of 9. April 2009 (BGBl. 813), the Management Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of Finance: Non-official Table of contents
§ 1 Approval of secondary activities
By way of derogation from § 99 (1) sentence 2 (3) and Section 100 (1) (2) of the Federal Civil Service Act (Bundesbeamtengesetz), civil servants and employees of the Deutsche Bundesbank may only be required to with prior approval
unofficial table of contents
- free in organs of cooperatives,
- Current issues of currency and credit policy to be written in writing, scientific or in presentations.
§ 2 bank allowance
(1) officers and employees will be given
- for use at the headquarters, a bank allowance of 9 percent and
- for use in the main administrations, a bank allowance of 5 per cent
of the basic salary or of the table payment. The basic salary in accordance with the first sentence is the amount which results if the basic salary in accordance with Annex IV of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz (Bundesbesoldungsgesetz) is set out in the version of the notice of 19. June 2009 (BGBl. 1434) and Annex 1 to the Law on Remuneration for Remuneration of 5. February 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160, 221, 462) is multiplied by 0,9205 and the product is reduced by 50 Euro. The table fee in accordance with the first sentence is the table fee according to the wage agreement for the employees of the Deutsche Bundesbank of the 1. 1 October 2005. August 2006.(2) The allowance is not ruthlehold. It may be revoked in whole or in part for an important reason, in particular if the services are lax behind the requirements. A revocable allowance may be granted after a reasonable period of time.(3) Insofar as the bank allowance pursuant to § 31 (4) sentence 2 (1) (b) of the Act on the Deutsche Bundesbank by the Budgetary Control Act 2006 (BGBl). I p. 1402), a compensatory allowance in the amount of the difference between the one on the 31. The banking allowance and the supplement referred to in paragraph 1 shall be granted in July 2006. The compensatory allowance shall be reduced by half the amount of the increase in salaries within the meaning of Section 31 (4), second sentence, point 2 of the Act on the Deutsche Bundesbank, in the case of officials and civil servants; the second sentence shall apply to employees. accordingly. Paragraph 2 shall apply mutatily to the compensatory allowance. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Performance allowances and Performance Awards
(1) An official, an official, an employee, an employee, an employee, a A worker or a worker may be granted a non-slip, non-supplementary, non-supplementary benefit in the form of a fixed-term supplement (benefit allowance) or a one-off payment (benefit premium) for special services.The maximum amount of a benefit supplement shall be the difference between the final basic salary of the grade of the official or the official and the final basic salary of the next higher grade plus one half of the difference between the salary and the salary. between the final basic salaries of the next higher and the next grade; the maximum amount of a benefit premium shall be the twelve-fold of that amount. The same applies to the assessment of the benefits paid to the employees, workers or workers for special services.(3) The performance allowance shall be omitted from the date on which the remuneration of the next higher grade shall be awarded to the official or to the official on the basis of a carriage. A grant referred to in paragraph 1 may not be granted again at the earliest after six months. The rates 1 and 2 shall apply in the case of hearing groups. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Committee for the determination of empowerment.
(1) The determination of the Candidates shall be qualified by a committee whose members are appointed by the Board of Directors of the Deutsche Bundesbank. The committee consists of three members of the board, one official or one official of the higher service of the Deutsche Bundesbank, as well as another official or another official of the Deutsche Bundesbank, who is or who is in the Applicant for a career as a candidate and proposed by the main staff council at the Deutsche Bundesbank. For each member, a person shall be appointed as a substitute; in the case of the deputy of the other official or of the other official, the second sentence shall apply accordingly. The members of the Committee shall be objectively independent. The Committee shall have a procedural order.(2) The Committee may, in addition to the exceptions provided for in Article 22 (3) of the Federal Civil Service Act (Bundesbeamtengesetz), as provided for in Article 22 (3) of the Bundesbeamtengesetz (Federal Civil Service Act), permit further exceptions to the provisions laid down in Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Displacement without consent
By way of derogation from Section 28 (2) of the Federal Civil Service Act, civil servants may also without their consent, if there is an important reason in their person. Unofficial table of contents
§ 6 Dismissal of a dismissal on request
The dismissal requested by a civil servant or an official may be dismissed up to shall be deferred for six months beyond the requested date, even if the conditions of Section 33 (2) of the Federal Officials Act are not available. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Consideration of periods outside the civil service ratio for the period of service that can be held for rest
By way of derogation from § 11 of the civil service law may take the time during which a civil servant or an official after the completion of the 17. In the case of a life-year prior to the appointment to the civil servant relationship in the economic field, special expertise acquired, which is the necessary condition for the perception of his or her office, is fully available as a period of service which is capable of holding be taken into account. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Entry into force
(1) This Regulation shall enter into force on the day following the announcement, subject to the provisions of paragraph 2.(2) § § 2 and 3 shall occur with effect from 1. July 2009, in force.