Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bbankg/BJNR007450957.html
Law on the Deutsche Bundesbank BBankG Ausfertigung date: 26.07.1957 full quotation: "law on the Deutsche Bundesbank as amended by the notice of 22 October 1992 (BGBl. I S. 1782), most recently by article 23 of the Act of 4 July 2013 (BGBl. I S. 1981) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 22.10.1992 I in 1782;
as last amended by article 23 G v. 4.7.2013 I 1981 about the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.5.1986 +++) (+++ to the application d. § 18 cf. section 54 paragraph 4 sentence 2 and section 51, paragraph 4, sentence 2 KAGB +++) first section legal form and task section 1 (dropped out) § 2 legal form, capital and seat which is Deutsche Bundesbank a federal legal person of under public law. Its share capital amounted to €2.5 billion is entitled to the Federal Government. The Bank is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main.
Article 3 tasks is the Deutsche Bundesbank as Central Bank of the Federal Republic of Germany an integral part of the European system of central banks. You involved in fulfilling its tasks with the primary objective, to ensure price stability, keeps and manages the currency reserves of the Federal Republic of Germany, ensures the bankable payments domestically and abroad, and contributes to the stability of the payment and settlement systems. It carries out in addition that you after this Act or tasks assigned to other legislation.
§ 4 holdings which is the Deutsche Bundesbank notwithstanding article 6 paragraph 2 of the Statute of the European system of central banks and of the European Central Bank entitled to participate, which serve a supranational monetary policy or the international payment and credit traffic or are otherwise suitable, to promote the exercise of their functions at the Bank for international settlements and with the consent of the Federal Government at other institutions.
Second section organization of sections 5 and 6 (dropped out) section 7 Executive Board (1) organ of the German Federal Bank is the Board of Directors. He leads and manages the Bank. He decides an organizational statute, which lays down the responsibilities of the Board and the tasks that can be transferred to the headquarters. The Board may delegate a member to independently accomplish the perception of certain matters.
(2) the Management Board consists of the President and the Vice-President and four other members. The members of the Management Board must have special professional competence.
(3) the members of the Executive Board are appointed by the Federal President. The appointment of the President and Vice President as well as a further Member is on a proposal of the Federal Government, the remaining three members on the proposal of the Federal Council in agreement with the Federal Government. For the appointment of the Vice-President of the Federal Council of the Federal Government can send a proposal. The Federal Government and the Bundesrat will have to listen to the Executive Board at its proposals. The members are appointed for eight years, exceptionally for a short time, but at least for five years. Appointment and termination are to be published in the Federal Gazette.
(4) the members of the Board are in a public official relationship. Their legal relationships with the Bank, in particular their salaries, pensions and survivor's references, are governed by contracts with the Board of Directors. The contracts require the approval of the Federal Government.
(5) the Board of Directors advises under the chairmanship of the President or the Vice President. He takes decisions by a simple majority of the votes. Vote the vote of the Chairman shall be decisive. In the distribution of responsibilities within the Executive Board can be decided against the President.
§ 8 head offices (1) the Deutsche Bundesbank maintains per a head office for the region 1 of Baden-Württemberg, 2nd Bavarian, 3. the Länder Berlin and Brandenburg, 4 of the free Hanseatic City of Bremen and Lower Saxony State and things-Anhalt, 5th of the free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and the States of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Schleswig-Holstein, 6 of Hessen, 7 of the North Rhine-Westphalia, 8 the States Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland , 9 of the free State of Saxony and Thuringia.
(2) the head offices are each headed by a President, which is under the Board of Directors of the Deutsche Bundesbank. These carry the designation of President of the Central Administration.
(3) (fallen away) to (5) section 9 advisory boards in the main administrations (1) at each head office an Advisory Board, which meets regularly with the President of the Central Administration and advises on the implementation of the works in its field with him is.
(2) the Advisory Board consists of not more than fourteen members who have special knowledge in the area of credit. More than half of the members to select the liberal professions, agriculture as well as the Arbeiter - und Angestelltenschaft from different branches of the credit industry, which other members are from the trade and industry, the trade, the insurance industry. The Advisory Committee should meet twice in the year.
(3) the members of the Advisory Board are appointed on a proposal from the competent land Governments by the President of the Deutsche Bundesbank on the duration of three years.
(4) the President of the Central Administration leads the Chair of the Advisory Board. Consulting items, which are inherently confidential or that the President has expressly designated as confidential, the participants in the meetings of the Advisory Board of confidentiality are required.
Branches have § 10 branches which allowed Deutsche Bundesbank, which are subject to the relevant headquarters.
Representation (1) which is the Deutsche Bundesbank and out of court the Board represented by section 11. § 31 para 2 and § 41 para 4 shall remain unaffected.
(2) declarations of intent are binding for the Deutsche Bundesbank, if they are made by two members of the management board or by two authorized representatives. The legal validity of an intent of the Bank is to be the statement to an authorized representative is sufficient.
(3) the power of representation can be proven by the certificate of Registrar of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
(4) actions against the German Bundesbank, which are related to the business operations of a central administration or a branch, may be brought in the Court of the seat of the Central Administration.
Third Federal Government and Bundesbank § 12 ratio of the Bank to the Federal Government is the Deutsche Bundesbank in the exercise of the powers that are available to you according to this law, independent of instructions from the Federal Government. As far as this is possible, while respecting their role as part of the European system of central banks supports the general economic policy of the Federal Government.
§ 13 the Federal Government in matters of monetary policy essential to discuss cooperation (1) which has Deutsche Bundesbank and to give her information on request.
(2) the Federal Government to go to the President of the Deutsche Bundesbank to their deliberations on matters of monetary policy importance.
Fourth section monetary powers section 14 note issue (1) the Deutsche Bundesbank has notwithstanding article 128 (1) of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union the exclusive right to issue banknotes in the territorial scope of this Act. Banknotes denominated in euro are the only unlimited legal tender. The German Bundesbank has publicly disclose the denominations and the distinguishing features of the notes issued by you.
(2) the Deutsche Bundesbank may call without prejudice to article 128 notes to collect (1) of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union. Called notes become invalid after the Exchange deadline specified in the call.
sections 15 and 16 (dropped out) § 17-18 statistical surveys the Deutsche Bundesbank is entitled to order statistics in the field of banking and finance all credit institutions, capital management companies, and externally managed investment companies for the performance of their tasks and perform. articles 9, 15 and 16 of the Federal Statistics Act shall apply accordingly. The Deutsche Bundesbank may publish the results of the statistics for general purposes. The publications may contain any particulars. The according to § 13 ABS. 1 legitimate information individual information may be disclosed only, if and to the extent it is provided for in the arrangement concerning statistics.
Footnote (+++ § 18: to the application see section 51 paragraph 4 sentence 2 and section 54, paragraph 4, sentence 2 KAGB +++) fifth section § 19 of business transactions with credit institutions and other market participants the Deutsche Bundesbank may with credit institutions and other market participants without prejudice to chapter IV of the Statute of the European system of central banks and of the European Central Bank (BGBl. 1992 II p. 1251, 1297) operate the following transactions: 1.
Grant loans against collateral as well as open-market demands, marketable securities and precious metals permanently (spot and forward) or under repurchase agreements to buy or sell; When pledges the Bank with entry of the mortgage maturity is entitled, the pledge by one of their employees or by a person to auction or if the pledged object has a stock exchange or market price for sale by one of the aforementioned persons or a commercial broker at the current price and the pledged himself out of the proceeds for costs, interest rates and capital to satisfy or to acquire subject authorised to auctions , where the claims of the Bank in the amount of the stock exchange or market price cease; the Bank also to other creditors and against the insolvency of the debtor, and also in the case of previous precautionary measure against the debtor is entitled to these rights; They also apply if the Bank makes the recovery for another Member of the European system of central banks;
2. current accounts and other deposits accept;
3. objects of value, in particular securities in custody and Administration take; the exercise of voting rights held by you or managed securities is prohibited from the Bank;
4. cheques, direct debits, accept change, instructions, securities and coupons to collect and to cover payment unless the Bank for crediting the value of cheques, direct debits, and statements States otherwise;
5. other bankable job shops run for cover;
6. on a currency other than euro-denominated means of payment including bills and cheques, claims and securities as well as gold, silver and Platinum buy and sell;
7. all banking operations in its dealings with other countries make.
Article 20 May the Deutsche Bundesbank transactions with public administrations with the Federal Government, in article 19 make no. 2 to 7 designated transactions the federal funds, the countries and other public administrations; the Bank in the course of a day should while allowing overdrafts. For these transactions the Bank may charge any costs and charges the Federal Government, the funds of the Federation and the countries.
Article 21 (dropped out) section 22 deals with anyone the Deutsche Bundesbank may with natural and legal persons in the home and abroad doing no. 2 to 7 described business in section 19.
Confirmation of cheques (1) which allowed Deutsche Bundesbank confirm article 23 only after covering checks that are drawn on it. From the auditor's report, it is obliged to redemption the holder; also the exhibitors and the endorsers is liable for the payment.
(2) the certified cheque must be not deny even if now was opened insolvency proceedings against the assets of the exhibitor.
(3) the obligation of the confirmation goes out if the cheque within eight days after the exhibition to the payment is submitted. Article 40 of the cheques Act applies to the proof of the presentation.
(4) the claim in the confirmation of barred in two years by the submission deadline to.
(5) on the enforcement of claims on the basis of the confirmation of the jurisdiction applicable to exchange things and procedural rules are apply mutatis mutandis.
section 24 (dropped out) § 25 other shops that Deutsche Bundesbank to others as the transactions approved in sections 19, 20, 22 and 23, or on the basis of the Statute of the European system of central banks and of the European Central Bank only for the implementation and approved transactions or for own use or for their employees make.
Section 5a - sections 25a to 25 d (dropped out) sixth section annual financial statements, cost accounting, profit distribution article 26 financial statements, cost accounting (1) the financial year of the Deutsche Bundesbank is the calendar year.
(2) the accounting of the Bundesbank has to comply with the generally accepted accounting principles. The financial statements are, taking into account the tasks of the Deutsche Bundesbank, in particular as part of the European system of central banks, to set up and to disclose with the corresponding explanations. the contingent liabilities do not need to be noted. As far as any deviations result from sentence 2, the provisions of the commercial code for corporations are apply mutatis mutandis for the value approaches. The formation of liabilities in the context of the results analysis for General risks in the domestic and foreign business, as she is held admissible, taking into account the task of the German Federal Bank in the framework of sound business judgment, shall remain unaffected.
(3) the Board shall as soon as possible to prepare the annual financial statements. The conclusion is through one or more of the Management Board in agreement with the General Accounting Office to examine ordered accountants and then to publish. The audit report of the auditor serves as the basis for the test carried by him the General Accounting Office.
(4) to support their management and administration, the German Federal Bank creates a cost accounting. Before the start of the fiscal year, the German Federal Bank prepares a costing and an investment plan. After completion of the financial year it faces the costs actually incurred and investments in a plan/actual analysis the target figures. The plan/actual analysis is to examine separately by the auditor.
(5) the annual financial statements, the costing, the investment plan, the plan/actual analysis and the audit reports of the Auditor are to submit to the Federal Ministry of finance and the General Accounting Office. The German Parliament receives the annual accounts, the plan/actual analysis and the audit report of the auditor.
(6) the General Accounting Office reported its findings pursuant to paragraph 3 the German Bundestag.
§ 27 net income profit distribution is to use in the following order: twenty per cent of the profits, however, at least two hundred and fifty million euros, are 1 a legal reserve, if it falls below the amount of EUR 2.5 billion, to feed to their population; the legal reserve may be used only to compensate impairment and to cover other losses;
2. the remaining balance is to be paid to the Federal.
section 28 (dropped out) seventh section General provisions section 29 special position of the German Federal Bank (1) the Board of Directors with the headquarters at the registered office of the Bank has the position of a Supreme Federal Authority. The head offices and branches have the status of federal authorities.
(2) the Deutsche Bundesbank and its officials enjoy the discounts that apply to the Federal Government and its employees in construction, housing and rental issues.
(3) the provisions of the commercial code on the entries in the commercial register as well as the rules governing membership of the Chambers of Commerce and industry - are not to apply to the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Clerk who may President of the Deutsche Bundesbank for the purposes of section 11 subsection 3, clerk of order article 30. You must have the qualification of judgeship.
Article 31 legal relationships of officers, employees and workers of the German Federal Bank (1) the Deutsche Bundesbank employs civil servants, employees and workers.
(2) the President of the Deutsche Bundesbank shall appoint the officers of the Bank. He is supreme administrative authority and represents the Bank in so far and out of court. As Supreme Administrative authority all disciplinary powers available to him; he imposed the disciplinary measures, as far as their imposition is not the competent courts. The President may delegate under this paragraph to a member of the Executive Board with the possibility of further transfer his powers.
(3) officials of the German Federal Bank are federal agents. As far as something else is not determined in this law, are to apply rules generally applicable to federal officials. The entry into force of this law occurs at the point of entry into force of the federal civil servants Act.
(4) the Federal Government is entitled to regulate the legal relationships of officers, employees and workers of the German Bundesbank, as far as the needs of orderly and efficient operation of the Bank by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council. Under the Ordinance pursuant to sentence 1 may only 1 departed for the officials of the Deutsche Bundesbank by the following provisions of the federal civil service law be determined: a) §§ 19, 22 paragraph 6, article 28, paragraph 1 and 2, § 33 para 2, § 99 paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 3 and article 100, paragraph 1 No. 2 of the federal civil servants Act and by section 11 no. 3 letter a of the officials supply Act;
(b) from the paragraphs 42 to 49 of the federal salaries Act in its currently valid version, insofar as a revocable, non pension-capable Bank allowance for use at the headquarters a grant for special achievements in the form of a bonus or a one-off payment; granted up to the amount from 9 per cent of the basic salary, and for use in the main up to the amount of 5 per cent, as well as in the headquarters, the head offices and branches
(c) of the regulations concerning the granting of maintenance grants for officials in the preparatory service.
that was as far as the Bank bonus 2006 disappeared 1(b) referred to by the budget be sliding law with effect from August 1, 2006 or truncated, a compensatory allowance is granted in the amount of the difference between the previous and the new allowance for loss of allowance in the amount of the previous allowance. Is the amount of the Bank allowance granted on July 31, 2006. The Bank bonus is decisive for leave on that day, which would have stood to leave that day. The compensatory allowance is paid, as far and as long as the previous eligibility requirements are further satisfied. The compensatory allowance is reduced with each increase in salaries by half of the amount of boost; This shall not apply in the case of increases, which are used to adapt the references in the former Federal territory. Remuneration in this sense are salary, official and make allowances. Excess lead to layers and compensatory allowances expected to reimbursement insofar as they provided due to the absence or the reduction of such emoluments;
3. that the employees of the German Federal Bank a) to exercise one of the § 99 para 1 sentence 2 No. 3 and article 100, paragraph 1 No. 2 of the federal civil servants act referred to in sideline of prior authorization require, b) number 1 (b) references referred to, as well as the compensatory allowance referred to in point 2 according to will receive;
4. that the workers received 1 letter of b, grant number for special services.
The Federal Government can transfer pursuant to sentence 1 by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council on the Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank authority. Regulations of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank shall require the consensus of the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of finance.
(5) that in paragraph 4 sentence 2 No. 1 letter of b designated grants for special achievements one-twentieth of the expenditure for salaries and remuneration and wages of civil servants, employees and workers of the Deutsche Bundesbank may not exceed a total. The Bank bonus does not participate as of August 1, 2006 in general increases of in remuneration.
(6) the Federal Government is authorized to legislate about the qualifications and the careers of officials of the German Central Bank, as well as the special rules for the individual careers (career, training and examination regulations) the officials of the German Federal Bank for the purpose of an orderly and efficient banking operations by regulation. Under the Ordinance pursuant to sentence 1 may be derogated from the provisions of the Federal law on civil servants over the duration of the preparatory service and probation, as well as on the duration of the probation period for transport in the upscale service and for admission to the rise in the senior civil service. The Federal Government can transfer pursuant to sentence 1 by a regulation on the Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank authority. Regulations of the Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank on the educational background and the careers require the agreement of the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry of finance; Regulations about the individual careers (career, educational and examination regulations) require the agreement of the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
§ 32 confidentiality all persons in the service of the German Federal Bank have to maintain silence about the Affairs and facilities of the Bank, as well as of transactions concluded by you. You may that them about its activities known facts even after leaving the service of the Bank without permission either in court or out of court testify about or declarations. Permission is, granted insofar as the interest of the Bank, other officials of the Bank of the President to members of the Executive Board of this, which can delegate this power to a member of the Executive Board with the possibility of further transmission; the permit must be refused for a judicial interrogation only if required by the welfare of the Federal Government or the interests of the general public.
Article 33 publications the Deutsche Bundesbank has to publish their notices for the public, in particular the call notes, as well as the arrangement of statistics in the Federal Gazette.
Article 34 (dropped out) eighth section of penal provisions and rules on the holding of counterfeit money § 35 unauthorized Edition and use of banknotes and coins (1) with imprisonment up to five years or with fine will be punished, 1 who unauthorized money mark (marks, coins, bills or other documents that are suitable to be used in payment transactions at point of legally authorized coins or banknotes) or non-interest bearing promissory notes issues , even if their value is not on the euro;
2. who used fraudulently-issued items of the kind referred to in paragraph 1 to payments.
(2) an attempt is punishable.
(3) the perpetrators in the cases of paragraph 1 are no. 2 acting with negligence, the penalty is up to one hundred eighty daily rates of imprisonment up to six months or fined.
§ 36 stop counterfeit and illegally given out money mark (1) the Deutsche Bundesbank as well as the agencies and their employees, in article 6 (1) of Regulation (EC) No 1338/2001 of 28 June 2001 laying down necessary for the protection of the euro against counterfeiting measures (OJ L 181 of the 4.7.2001, p. 6) called in amended, shall suspect banknotes or coins, as well as unauthorized returned items within the meaning of § 35 immediately stop counterfeit or falsified banknotes or coins (counterfeit), as counterfeit. A receipt is to grant the person concerned.
(2) counterfeit money or objects of the kind referred to in section 35 are to provide the competent police authority immediately of the debtor with an accompanying report.
(3) suspicious as counterfeit banknotes or coins are of the debtor with an attached report immediately to transmit the Deutsche Bundesbank. This determines the spuriousness of the banknotes or coins, delivered an opinion of the competent police authority and notified the transmitting site.
(4) any person who intentionally or negligently 1 is contrary to paragraph 1 set does not stop 1 counterfeit money or a specified subject, 2. contrary to paragraph 2 or paragraph 3 sentence 1, also in connection with a legislative decree referred to in § 36a set 1, counterfeit money or item therein not or not timely delivered, 3. contrary to § 37a paragraph 1 sentence 1 information not , incorrectly, incompletely or not timely issued, 4. contrary to § 37a paragraph 2 sentence 2 do not condone a there called measure or 5. an enforceable order is contrary to § 37a paragraph 3.
(4a) any person who violates article 6 is (1) of Regulation (EC) No 1338/2001 of 28 June 2001 laying down necessary for the protection of the euro against counterfeiting measures (OJ L 181 of the 4.7.2001, p. 6) by Regulation (EC) No. 44/2009 (OJ OJ L 17 of the 22.1.2009, p. 1) is changed, does not ensure that therein euro banknotes and coins for authenticity are checked or not worry is that forgeries are revealed.
(5) the offence can be punished with a fine up to one hundred thousand euro.
(6) No. 1 of the code of administrative offences is the Deutsche Bundesbank in the sense of § 36 para 1 the administration.
§ 36a regulation empowering the Federal Ministry of finance is authorized, in consultation with the German Central Bank by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council to regulate more rules about the manner and to the extent of the delivery obligations under article 36, paragraph 2 and 3 and the information to be submitted in this regard. Under the Ordinance pursuant to sentence 1 may be that debtor, the bank notes in circulation, the commissioning and decommissioning of banknote processing systems as well as report type and extent of the transactions made with these systems the German Bundesbank have determines in particular. In the Ordinance pursuant to sentence 1 can be controlled also, that the German can see Federal Bank in the tests samples of the processed banknotes according to § 37a paragraph 2, unless their equivalent value will be refunded the duties. The Federal Ministry of finance may transfer to the Board the sentences 1 to 3 by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council of the Deutsche Bundesbank authority after. Regulations of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank shall require the consensus of the Federal Ministry of finance.
§ 37 confiscation (1) unauthorized given out items of the kind referred to in section 35 can be withdrawn.
(2) objects drawn referred to in paragraph 1, as well as counterfeit money drawn according to § 150 of the Penal Code shall be kept by the German Bundesbank. You can, will be destroyed if the offender is obtained after a period of ten years and, if the offender is not determined, after twenty years after the judgement speaking of confiscation.
§ 37a information and tests, prohibition on the circulation of banknotes
(1) committed according to § 36 para 1, which want to again give banknotes in circulation, have the German Bundesbank on request to provide information about the origin of banknotes, their processing, as well as the banknote processing equipment used and to submit the documents. The information may be refused if answering the article 383 paragraph 1 number 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to in the debtor or any members of the danger of criminal prosecution or proceedings under the law on administrative offences would expose.
(2) the Deutsche Bundesbank may, perform tests without a special occasion when the debtor according to § 36 para 1 and enter the premises within the usual operating and business hours; This also applies to companies, on which the debtor have outsourced their activities. Sufferers have these measures to tolerate.
(3) a contractors is contrary to article 36 paragraph 1 which according to decision ECB/2010/14 of the European Central Bank of 16 September 2010 on the checking of the authenticity and fitness of banknotes (OJ OJ L 267 of October 9, 2010, p. 1) inspection duties to be fulfilled, the Deutsche Bundesbank should prohibit the debtor to give notes or certain banknote denominations in circulation or to check certain banknote processing system.
Footnote § 36a para 3 italics: the word "currently" "the" loud ninth section transition should properly and final provisions § 38 excrete transitional provision for the members of the organs of the Bank of the members of the Executive Board, with the exception of the President, the entry into force of the amendment Act from their offices; they receive the salaries for the remainder of their contract term as a pension and then the contractual secondary care, unless a contract according to § 7 paragraph 4 sentence 2 of the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank as amended by the notice of 22 October 1992 (BGBl. I S. 1782) contains a derogation of the consequences of leaving before the end of the term on the basis of a law amending the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank. The Presidents of the central banks of the country applied for the remainder of their contract term under continuity of contracts also as President of the headquarters. The Vice President and other Board members of the State Central Bank, whose Verträge stipulate the termination of their contract in the event of withdrawal because of a law amending the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank, retiring from their posts with entry into force of the amendment Act; the other Vice Presidents and other Executive Board members applied in addition for the remainder of their contract term under the continuity of contracts in accordance with § 8 of this Act.
For the Executive Boards of the land Central Bank and the Advisory Committees (1) the members of the management boards of the existing on 1 November 1992 State Central Bank, whose Bereiche change no. 4, 5 and 8 in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1, divorce section 39 transitional provision on November 1, 1992 from their offices. You will receive the salaries for the remainder of their contract term as a pension and then the contractual secondary care.
(2) existing on 1 November 1992 Advisory Councils at the Central Bank are resolved.
Change of service conditions (1) with the entry into force of this Act are section 40 the officials, employees and workers of the Bank deutscher Länder, the previous central banks of the Länder and the Berlin Central Bank officials, employees and workers of the German Federal Bank. Civil servants on lifetime or to test receive the legal status of a civil servant for life or to test after the federal civil servants act; Officials revoked received the legal status of a civil servant on withdrawal after the federal civil servants Act, insofar as they are appointed officials to test the conditions of § 6 paragraph 3 of the federal civil servants act not; equal to the differences between previous higher remuneration and the covers forthcoming entry into force of this Act an ineligible pension compensatory allowance is granted so long until it is balanced by increase of the salary; Increases as a result of a change in marital status or changing the place class and general increases in salary as a result of a change in the economic conditions remain unconsidered.
(2) in the other, the provisions of section 11 of the federal civil servants act to apply are. Thereby, the pension for a period of five years after fifty per cent of the pension-eligible salaries, may remain calculated from the final stage of his grade, at an official offset retired in the interests of the German Federal Bank. This does not apply to the calculation of the survivor's salary.
(3) with the entry into force of this Act are retired officials, widows, orphans and other beneficiaries of the Bank deutscher Länder, the previous central banks of the Länder and the Berlin Central Bank pensioners of the Deutsche Bundesbank. section 180 of the federal civil servants act shall apply accordingly; with the entry into force of this law occurs at the point of entry into force of the federal civil servants Act. Section 180, paragraph 4, of the federal civil servants Act applies to former officials of the Bank deutscher Länder, the previous central banks of the Länder and the Berlin Central Bank and their survivors.
(4) paragraph 3 is on the officials of the German Reichsbank, to be been reused after May 8, 1945, at a service center of the German Reichsbank in the Federal territory according to their previous status and retirement have been experienced a previous Central Bank without previously in the service of the Bank deutscher Länder, or the Berlin Central Bank taken over, as well as to apply mutatis mutandis to their survivors.
(5) the claims under federal law to regulate the compensation of National Socialist injustice for members of the public service and to the scheme of redemption of National Socialist injustice for the foreign existing living members of the public service by persons, 1 in the area of the German Reichsbank have been damaged or 2nd as members or former members of the Bank deutscher Länder, the previous State Central Bank or of the Berlin Central Bank the requirements of article 22 para 3 of the Act regulating the restitution of National Socialist injustice are given for members of the public service against the German Bundesbank. This does not apply in the cases of the number 1, if an other employer is obliged according to § 22 para 3 of the aforementioned Act of redemption.
(6) persons, pensions according to the law governing the legal relationships under article 131 of the Constitution were covered by persons or could receive, § 41 of this Act applies.
(7) (reproducing reconciliation requirement) section 41 legal relationships of falling under article 131 of the Constitution who (1) the Deutsche Bundesbank is appropriate body in the sense of § 61 of the Act regulating the legal relations of falling under article 131 of the Constitution persons compared with the German Reichsbank, the National Bank for Bohemia and Moravia and foreign central banks (No. 19 of Appendix A to § 2 (1) of the Act).
(2) to officials, employees and workers of the German Reichsbank, which were and their office or their place of work from others as beamten - or contractual reasons have lost 1 and have been reused not according to their previous status or their sixty-fifth year of age 2 before entry into force of the Act referred to in paragraph 1 or have become unfit for service on May 8, 1945 at departments of the German Reichsbank in the Federal territory and the State of Berlin in service and others as beamten - or labour Not found or no appropriate supply, is to apply section 62 of the Act referred to in paragraph 1, according to.
(3) in the case of retired officials of the German Reichsbank, which occurred prior to September 1, 1953, in retirement (article 5 para. 1 No. 1, section 6, paragraph 2, article 35, paragraph 1, section 48 of the Act referred to in paragraph 1), it remains subject to the derogations resulting from paragraphs 7, 8, 29 par. 2 and 3, as well as sections 30, 31 and 35 (3) of the Act referred to in paragraph 1 and §§ 108 , 112, 117 para 1, § 140 para 2 and 3 sentences 1 and 2, § 156 para 1, § 181a and 181 b of the federal civil servants act revealed during the previous tax base according to the German law on civil servants in the Federal version (pension-eligible salary, rest content set); a rules corresponding to § 117 paragraph 2 of the federal civil servants act or applied the article 181 par. 5 of the federal civil servants act on 30 June 1975 as in force is based on the calculation of the pension-eligible service period, section 117, paragraph 3, of the federal civil servants act shall apply accordingly. The pension shall not exceed seventy-five per cent of the pension-eligible salaries. The same applies to the survivors. § 64 paragraph 1 set of 6 half-sentence 2 of the Act referred to in paragraph 1 is to apply.
(4) the President of the German Bundesbank is supreme administrative authority for persons to which the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 are applicable. In this respect, he represents the Bank and out of court. He can transfer his powers and responsibilities pursuant to sentences 1 and 2 on a member of the Executive Board. In the cases of paragraph 1, he appears, unless in the Act designated thereon and the bibliographical rules then applicable the participation of the Ministry of finance provided, instead.
Footnote section 41, paragraph 3, sentence 1 italic: go on. by article 92, paragraph 1 No. 5 & 10 G v. 24.8.1976 I 2485 § 42 Edition of liquidity securities open market (1) the Federal Government has to provide bills or non-interest bearing Treasury bills in a denomination and facilities of the Deutsche Bundesbank on request after their election as liquidity papers up to the maximum of 25 billion euros. The liquidity securities are payable at the Bank. The Bank is obliged to meet all liabilities from the liquidity securities against the League.
(2) the nominal amount of the issued securities of the liquidity is achieved by the German Central Bank in a special account. The amount due or by the Bank before the expiry of repurchased securities of the liquidity may be used only to redeem.
(3) the Federal Ministry of finance is authorised to issue liquidity papers referred to in paragraph 1.
(4) the Deutsche Bundesbank should go on euro after her election denominated bonds in a denomination and facilities.
§ 43 (repeal and amendment of legislation) section 44 resolution that German Bundesbank can be resolved only by law. The resolution law determines through the use of the assets.
Article 45 further transitional provisions (1) § 2 sentence 2 and section 27 are no. 1, as amended by the sixth Act amending the Act on the Deutsche Bundesbank, to apply for the first time on the annual financial statements as of the date immediately preceding the beginning of the first year of the participation of the Federal Republic of Germany in the third stage of Monetary Union in accordance with article 109j of the EC Treaty. Article 26, paragraph 2, sentence 2 and 3 as amended by the sixth Act amending the Deutsche Bundesbank Act is to apply to the subsequent fiscal year for the first time.
(2) so far after § 27 No. 2 in the until the day before the article 2 sentence 2 of the sixth Act amending the Deutsche Bundesbank Act certain entry into force of this law amended formed reserve and the legal reserve, insofar as she exceed the amount of five billion deutsche mark, are in the financial statements as of the date resolved, the first beginning of the participation of the Federal Republic of Germany in the third stage of Monetary Union in accordance with article 109j of the EC Treaty immediately precedes. The amounts arising from the resolution are set in the capital until this amounts to five billion German marks. The surplus amount shall be transferred to net income.
(3) paragraph 2 sentence 2 and paragraph 27 Nr. 1, as amended by the 7th law amending the law on the Deutsche Bundesbank, are to apply for the first time on the annual financial statements as of the date immediately following the date of entry into force of the said Act to. The exceeding 2.5 billion euros of the share capital is transferred to the legal reserve. If the statutory reserve for an allocation from the financial statements date, following after the entry into force pursuant to sentence 1, exceeds 2.5 billion euros, the excess amount is transferred to net income.
(4) by way of derogation from section 7 paragraph 2 sentence 1 as amended as of July 20, 2007 the Board of Directors may consist until April 30, 2009 from the President, the Vice-President and five members.
(5) the staff regulations adopted on the basis of section 31 (4) as amended on February 11, 2009 is June 30, 2009 until the entry into force of a regulation replacing the personal status according to § 31 para 4 further, at the latest however up to.
Section 47 (entry into force)
Search Translated Laws of Germany