Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bauzausbv_2002/BJNR262200002.html
Regulation concerning vocational training as construction draughtsman / to BauZAusbV 2002 building Illustrator copy date: 12.07.2002 full quotation: "regulation on vocational training as construction draughtsman / to building illustrator of 12 July 2002 (BGBl. I p. 2622;)" (2003 I S. 277), by article 1 of the Decree of 12 May 2004 (BGBl. I S. 931) has been changed "stand: amended by art. 1 V v. 12.5.2004 I 931 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2002 +++) this regulation is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school are published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by article 202 No. 2 of the Decree of 29 October 2001 (BGBl. I p. 2785) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: article 1 State recognition of the education profession the education profession engineer/construction artist is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Article 3 structure of the vocational training in the vocational training as construction draughtsman / to building Illustrator, 1st in their first year of training in at least eight weeks in particular skills and knowledge of the current numbers 10, 11 and 12 of the plant are 2nd in the second year of training in at least eight weeks in particular skills and knowledge of the current numbers 10, 11 and 12 of the system, 3. in the third year of training in two weeks in particular skills and knowledge from the current number of 12 of investment in cooperatives or in occupational training centres, to convey.
§ 4 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, work and collective bargaining law, 2. structure and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. organisation and communication, workflows, 6 cooperation with authorities and other participants in the construction, 7 dealing with information and communication technologies, 8 techniques of drawing, 9. selection and use of building materials and construction elements , 10 assist in building processes and performing construction work, 11 inventory and survey, 12 computerized recording, 13 construction components, 14 quality assurance measures, customer orientation, 15 building plans and drawings, technical calculations.
§ 5 training curriculum (1) to the knowledge and skills referred to in paragraph 3, taking into account the areas of architecture, engineering and low -, road - and landscape construction according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so, graduates of the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is also in the tests to prove after §§ 8 and 9.
Article 6 education plan the training employer has to create a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 7 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 8 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the midterm cover the in the plant for the first year of training and skills listed for the third six months of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate to edit in no more than four hours three practical tasks, even computer-based, as well as in no more than two hours on these tasks be included in writing answer questions themselves and perform calculations. For this purpose come in particular the following areas into consideration: 1. two-dimensional, rectangles, 2. free hand drawing, 3. excavation pits, ditches, foundations and shoring, 4. structure of stones, building seals, 5. concrete and reinforced concrete.
In the midterm, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can combine technological, mathematical and graphic content. While he should take into account measures to the organisation of work, safety and health at work, as well as to environmental protection.
§ 9 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should edit in the part A of the examination in a maximum total 14 hours two practical tasks that are related to a project. Computer-based to make at least one task. One of the tasks is to document and explain the Audit Committee in a technical discussion of no more than 15 minutes. The test specimen is to give opportunity before the exam, become acquainted with the system to the creation of the computer-aided drawing, where he is tested in a reasonable period of time. The practical tasks can be found according to § 5 para 1 sentence 1 from two of the following areas, taking into account the Centre of gravity. The areas from which the tasks are taken, are to be determined by the DUT. Following areas considered are: 1 focus on architecture: a) preparation of plan documents for entering construction from design sketches, b) creating design documents for the building shell and c) creating design documents for the extension;
2. focus on engineering: a) creating a sound plan or a rough drawing for a structural, b) create a reinforcement drawing and c) creating design documents for the steel or timber construction;
3. in the priority area deep, roads and landscaping: a) creating planning documents for the construction of roads and transport infrastructure, b) creating design documents for the supply and disposal, and c) creating design documents for landscaping.
The task, the documentation and the expert meeting, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can independently, customer - and goal-oriented planning processes, implement and present, and perform quality assurance measures.
(3) part B of the examination consists of following test areas: 1 focus on architecture: a) construction input, b) shell, c) expansion, d) economic and social studies.
In the test fields of construction input, shell and expansion are technical problems with linked it to analyze technological and mathematical facts, to evaluate and to represent appropriate solutions in writing. The testing area economic and social studies are tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: General, economic and social contexts from the professional and working world.
2. focus on engineering: a) structures, b) solid construction, c) steel and wood construction, d) economic and social studies.
In the areas of inspection, structures, solid construction, steel and wood construction are to analyze technical problems with linked information technology, technological and mathematical content, to evaluate and to present appropriate solutions in writing. The testing area economic and social studies are tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: General, economic and social contexts from the professional and working world.
3. the Centre of gravity low, roads and landscaping: a) road construction, b) supply and disposal, c) landscaping, d) economic and social studies.
In the areas of audit, road construction, supply and disposal and landscaping are to analyze technical problems with linked information technology, technological and mathematical content, to evaluate and to present appropriate solutions in writing. The testing area economic and social studies are tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: General, economic and social contexts from the professional and working world.
Through the design of part B of the examination, the candidate shall demonstrate that he can evaluate the safety and health protection at work, environmental protection, quality assurance measures and take into account principles of customer focus, plan and implement operational procedures, documents and set construction materials, components and designs.
(4) for the examination part B is to go out following time limits: 1 focus on architecture: a) testing sector construction input 90 minutes, b) testing area building 90 minutes, c) test range expansion 90 minutes, d) test area of economic and social studies 60 minutes;
2. focus on engineering: a) test range structures 90 minutes, b) testing construction of solid 90 minutes, c) testing steel and wood construction 90 minutes, d) test area of economic and social studies 60 minutes;
3rd in the focus deep, roads and landscaping: a) test range road-building 90 minutes, b) test range packaging and disposal 90 minutes, c) examination area landscaping 90 minutes, d) testing area of economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) the examination part B is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in each test section by an oral examination. In determining the results for the verbally approved testing areas are to weight the previous results and the results of the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1.
(6) within the examination part B the test areas are as follows to weight: 1 focus on architecture: a) testing sector construction input 30 percent, b) test range shell 25 percent, c) test range expansion 25 percent, d) testing area of economic and social studies 20 percent;
2. in the priority area engineering: a) test range structures 25 percent, b) test range solid construction 30 percent, c) test range steel and wood construction 25 percent, d) test area of economic and social studies 20 percent;
3. in the priority area deep, roads and landscaping: a) examination area road construction 30 percent, b) test range packaging and disposal 25 percent, c) examination area landscaping 25 percent, d) testing area of economic and social studies 20 percent.
(7) the examination is considered passed if each in parts A and B, as well as within the examination part B in at least two of the specialized audit areas at least sufficient services are provided. Are the audit services in one of the practical tasks or in one of the test areas with insufficiently evaluated, so the exam is not passed.
Section 10 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional arrangements (1) vocational education relations, which exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
(2) on vocational training conditions that exist on 17 May 2004, § 9 para 2 as amended by force until May 17, 2004 is continue to apply, unless the parties agree on the application of the regulation in force on May 18, 2004.
Article 11 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2002.
Plant (for section 5) training curriculum for vocational training as construction draughtsman / to building Illustrator (site: BGBl. 2002 I, 2625 - 2630) section I: skills and knowledge in the vocational education and training item No. No. part of the education profession to provide skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 4 No. 1) a) importance of the training contract , in particular conclusion, duration and termination, explain b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 4 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic functions of the training operation , like procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (§ 4 No. 3) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention apply; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and 4 environmental protection on measures of fire fighting (§ 4 No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 organization and communication, workflows (§ 4 No. 5) a) perform correspondence and filing systems apply b) accept requests and route, 4 c provide information) information obtain, use, and route 2 d) foreign language terms and terms apply 2 e) working in a team, work structure in terms of content and time and vote, results represent f) dates, plan, coordinate, and monitor 4 6 cooperation with authorities and other participants in the construction (§ 4 No. 6) a) planning and construction management processes c take care of different b) understandings and agreements) apply contract framing and technical guidelines, rules and data sheets 5 d) e contribute to the preparation of General documents) calculations according to regulations create f) implement g conditions, entries and check endorsements) work and project processes vote 5 h) i create project presentations) work out, put together documents for calls for proposals, and billing as well as 4 contribute to procurement procedures 7 dealing with information and communication technologies (§ 4 Nr 7) a) information and communication systems apply b) texts , C create tables and forms) tools, manuals and documentation use d) data protection regulations apply e) data maintain and secure f) information from data networks develop and use g) information exchange and data networks set 6 8 techniques of drawing (§ 4 No. 8) a) drawing for drawing creation and drawing apply b) regulations and directives for architectural drawings apply c) geometric basic designs run d) two-dimensional representations and processing make e) symbols , Characters, fonts, patterns and color codes apply f) coordinate systems use g) ink make h) reproduction techniques apply 8 i) rectangles make k) graphics, charts, and graphs create 5 l) vanishing point perspective creating 3 9 selection and use of building materials and construction elements (§ 4 No. 9) a) building materials differ according to their properties and assess in terms of their use, in particular soils and rocks, mortar, unreinforced and reinforced concretes , natural and artificial stones, wood and steel as well as insulation and sealing materials 6B) ways of recycling of soil and building materials differ c) approval and certification of building materials distinguish 3 10 assisting in construction processes and performing construction work (§ 4 No. 10) are the following skills and knowledge to provide within the framework of procedural processes and practical construction tasks: a) excavation pits and ditches to produce b) incorporate reinforcement , Introduce concrete c) building body stone manufacture d) components made of wood or steel manufacture and install 6 e) components in the expansion produce secure trenches and pits, build pipelines, establish ceilings and coverings or plantings create 6 11 inventory and surveying (§ 4 No. 11) a) surveying devices differentiate and manage b) select methods of position measurements and location measurements through c) perform height measurements with different instruments d) measurement error to determine and resolve e) location record and represent 3 f) measurement data , apply in particular in computer-aided systems, g) photo documentation create 3 12 computerized recording (§ 4 No. 12) a) application software using b) data convert c) levels define and create, drawing preferences make d) drawings create, manage, edit and plot 12 e) floor plans, cross-sections and views construct f) libraries create and use 6 g) 2 create drawings for presentations 13 design of components (§ 4 No. 13) a) start-ups and underpinning draw 2 b) floor plans , Cuts, views and details of walls, columns and ceilings are 6 c) staircases and roofs construct d) volume and mass investigation of components perform 7 14
Qualitätssichernde measures, customer orientation (§ 4 No. 14) a) objectives, tasks and importance of quality assurance measures from operational examples explain b) apply quality assurance measures in the My Workspace pane, in particular - results detect, assess and inspect based on specifications - errors and detect quality deficits, eliminate causes, document processes - continuous improvement of work processes in your own workspace contribute c) represent the impact of customer satisfaction on the operating result d) tasks goal - oriented and customer-oriented work 4 *) section II : Skills and knowledge in the areas of A. architecture to impart skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating No. No. part of the education profession are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 selection and use of building materials and construction elements (§ 4 No. 9) a) construction methods, in particular, solid construction, skeleton and trusses, assessed according to the characteristics of the building materials and take over b in construction documents) components according to their properties assessed and assume in construction documents , especially masonry, insulation systems, Windows and doors, roofing, flooring, ceiling and wall coverings, dry construction systems, facade systems as well as loading and drainage systems 16 2 creating plans and drawings, technical calculations (§ 4 No. 15) a) translate sketches into architectural drawings, design principles apply b) design drawings and construction template create c) create working and detail drawings, in particular taking into account the building waterproofing, as well as the requirements of structural engineering, thermal, acoustic and fire protection , Environmental requirements take over d) calculate areas and enclosed space, determine costs and integrate e) volume and mass investigations perform for tendering, procurement and accounting f) technical specifications take over, in particular for the equipment of buildings, structural engineering and from the soil and land advice g) represent terrain h) 26 B. create drawings of the expansion of space-defining engineering item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning , To provide performing and dominating temporal values are in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 selection and use of building materials and construction elements (§ 4 No. 9) a) construction methods, in particular solid, reinforced concrete, steel and timber construction, assess the properties of building materials and in construction documents take over b) judge types according to their properties and take in construction documents, in particular underpinning, shoring types , Composite systems, prestressed concrete and insulation systems 16 2 creating plans and drawings, technical calculations (§ 4 No. 15) a) position plans make b) create structural drawings, in particular general arrangement and reinforcement drawings, take c considering of building waterproofing, as well as the requirements of heat, noise and fire protection, guidelines on the environmental) design specifications from statistical calculations assume, select particular reinforcement cross section and transferred to architectural drawings d) installation and Precasting drawings create e) focal points , construct f especially in the wood and steel construction) technical specifications take over, in particular for the equipment of buildings and from the soil and land advice g) perform quantity and mass investigation for execution and accounting, material lists 26 C. low, road and landscape construction item No. No. part of the education profession to provide skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating are temporal values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 selection and use of building materials and construction elements (§ 4 No. 9)
(a) construction methods in particular earth buildings, roads, supply and disposal systems, concrete - reinforced concrete works, and embankment fortifications, according to the assess properties of building materials and construction documents, b take over) components assessed according to their properties and in particular substructure, carrying and layers of blankets, shafts, tubes, fittings and fittings, design elements, signage and fencing 16 take in construction materials, 2 create plans and drawings, technical calculations (§ 4 No. 15) a) inventory , Create overview and detailed plans and planting plans take over b) location, route and plans, longitudinal and transverse profiles of areas, transportation routes and places as well as loading and drainage systems create c) typical sections of the road and Wegebaus draw d) plans for supplying create e) plans for sewerage, drainage structures, rain catchment areas and drainage areas create f) g create specific soil and geological profiles) create landscaping plans, guidelines for planting and design plans assume h) specifications from the hydraulic calculations take over and transferred to construction drawings , Apply the tables i) volume and mass investigations carry out tender, implementation and billing, create material lists k) guidelines on environmental impact, as well as to the noise and noise control take over l) curvature and transverse inclination bands draw as well as covering plans or ceiling plans to create 26 section III. construction site inspections while should the training of apprentices / trainees to supplement the skills identified in the training curriculum and learn knowledge about the sequence of construction projects by at least 20 building inspections or factory tours.
---*) In connection with other training content.
Search Translated Laws of Germany