Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bauwabdausbv/BJNR094600997.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for the building sealant / to the building drain poet BauwAbdAusbV Ausfertigung date: 24.04.1997 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the construction sealant / to structure, the poet of 24 April 1997 (BGBl. I S. 946)" this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1997 +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 17 November 1994 (BGBl. I S. 3667) directed the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education , Science, research and technology: section 1 State recognition of the education profession the apprenticeship of building sealant/building the poet is State-recognized.
Section 2 (1) duration training takes three years.
(2) trainees, the visit is where one according to national regulations of introduced school-based basic vocational education year after a regulation in accordance with § 29 par. 1 of the vocational training act as credit first year of vocational training, start the company-based training in the second year of training.
§ 3 professional field width basic education and objective of vocational training (1) training in the first year of training provides a professional field broad basic education, if company training according to this regulation and the education in vocational school under the national rules on the basic vocational training year.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling in his workplace. This qualification is to prove in the tests after the articles 9 and 10.
§ 4 are in cooperatives or in appropriate occupational training centres to provide outline (1) vocational training in the vocational training: 1st in their first year of training in five weeks in the system section I see the numbers 6, 7, 10 and 11 listed skills and knowledge, 2. in the second year of training in seven weeks in particular in the annex section II under the current numbers 3 , 4 and 5 letters a to h, as well as the current number 6 letter of to c a skills and knowledge, 3. in the third year of training in six weeks in the facility section II under the current numbers 2 and 5 letter l to n, the number 6 letter d to m, as well as the serial number 7 listed skills and knowledge.
(2) the holiday is to be each on the duration of the vocational training in the corporate training facility.
Section 5 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. working and collective bargaining law, 4. safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 5. planning and preparation of work processes, set up construction sites, check the results, 6 setting up and inspection of labour and protection scaffolding, test pits and trenches, 7 reading and making sketches , Drawings and installation, taking measurements, 8 inspection of construction and building help materials according to type and quantity, transport and storage, 9 to provide construction and building auxiliary materials, tools and equipment, commissioning and wait, 10 run from woodwork, 11 running brick, plaster, concrete and chisel work, 12 processing by sealing and insulating materials, 13 preparing of the sealing works on the construction site, 14 sealing against moisture, not pressing and water under pressure , 15 seal roofs, 16 sealing of traffic areas, in particular by bridge boards, 17 make building reports and measurement drawings, quality control.
§ 6 training curriculum skills and knowledge according to § 5 should according to the contained instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) are taught in the system for basic training and specialist training. One of the training curriculum within the vocational education and training and different within vocational education and technical training material and temporal outline of training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
Article 7 training plan the training employer has to create a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 8 report issue the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 9 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate covers that in the appendix in section I for the first year of training and skills listed in section II for the third six months of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the framework curricula, insofar as it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate should perform in the practical test in no more than five hours a work sample. This comes especially considering: establish a multi-layer sealing with bitumen sheets or a single-layer sealing with plastic sheeting to horizontal, vertical, angled and shaped surfaces with corners, edges, and bounces and manufacture the required arrival and financial statements.
(4) the DUT to solve tasks on practical cases are related, in the written exam in no more than 180 minutes from the following areas: 1 safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational energy and material use, 2 sketches and BOMs, 3. labour and scaffolds, 4 small appliances, tools and construction equipment, 5. construction and construction AIDS, 6 building body made of wood, plastic, stones, concrete and metals as the seal under reasons , 7 waterproofing materials and their processing, 8 work-related calculations.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
§ 10 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should perform in the practical test in no more than seven hours three samples of their work. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1 connect of an at least three-layer sealing with bitumen sheets against water under pressure in horizontal, vertical, angled and shaped surfaces with corners, edges, and bounces and manufacture of reciprocal connections, declining impact, set out to shock, or expansion joints, 2 establish of a one-layered sealing with mechanically attached plastic sheeting including building a thermal insulation and vapor barrier on horizontal, vertical, angled and shaped surfaces with corners , Edges, first and bounces as well as installing and sealing of penetrations and 3. perform and evaluate a tear-off attempt to assess a concrete surface with regard to sealing work including filling out a test report.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written exam in the subjects of the examination technology, technical mathematics, work planning as well as economic and social studies. Tasks, which should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered are: 1 in the exam technology: a) safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and efficient energy and material use, b) building and construction materials, c) trade forms, properties and application of sealing materials, d) sealing buildings against soil moisture, not pressing and pressing water, e) seal roofs, f) sealing of traffic areas , in particular of bridge plates, g) inspection and repair of concrete surfaces, h) quality control;
2. in the examination of technical mathematics: a) area and mass calculations, b) calculate the needs of sealing materials, c) measurement and billing of sealing work;
3. in the audit work plan: a) sketches, especially oversize sketches, laying and BOMs, b) technical tables, manuals, standards, guidelines and information sheets, c) usage of tools, machines and devices, d) set up a workplace, e) labour and working scaffolds;
4. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: general economic and social relationships in the professional and working world.
(4) for the written test is to go out of the following time limits: 1 in the exam technology 120 minutes, 2nd in the audit professional technical mathematics 60 minutes, 3rd in the audit planning 120 minutes, 4th in the testing trade of economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral.
(7) within the written exam, the test compartment has the double weight technology over each of the other test subjects.
(8) the exam is passed, if each in the practical and the written test within the written exam in the testing technology at least sufficient services are provided.
Article 11 repeal of regulations that are so far established professions, Berufsbildungspläne and examination requirements for the education profession adhesive sealant is no longer contact.
Article 12 continue to apply the existing regulations are transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, except where the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 13 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1997.
Plant (to art. 6) training curriculum for vocational training to the construction sealant / to the building from poet (site: BGBl. I, 1997, 949-954) I. to impart skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating No. No. part of the education profession temporal values are basic training in weeks in training year 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training (§ 5 No. 1) a) importance of the training contract , in particular conclusion, duration and termination, explain during the whole training to convey b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 5 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic of training operation, such as procurement, manufacturing, quotation processing and Administration explain c) relations training operation and its workforce to business organizations , Professional organisations and trade unions call d) bases, tasks and operating constitutional organs of formed operation describe 3 labour and collective bargaining law (§ 5 No. 3) a) essential parts of the contract call b) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call 4 safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational use of energy (§ 5 No. 4) a) relevant occupational safety and accident prevention regulations observe and apply b) c explain tasks of the workplace occupational health and safety as well as the competent professional association and Labour Inspectorate) essential provisions for the trainees Operating occupational safety laws call it d) e use personal protective equipment to prevent injuries and occupational diseases) dangers that arise when dealing with electricity, please f) hazards posed by toxins, fumes, gases and flammable substances and agents, observe and g take appropriate protective measures) for the preventive fire - and explosion protection measures and fire protection systems and fire-fighting equipment use h) typical accident situations properly i behave) initiate measures first aid k) contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence , especially aa) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection note bb) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use cc) residues separated disposal lead to 5 plan and prepare of work processes, set up construction sites, check the results of the work (§ 5 No. 5) a) assignment, in particular on the basis of the performance list, b capture) steps and work equipment set c) construction material needs determine d) tools and construction equipment set e) Workstation set up , entertain and give f) measures for the separate disposal of construction and materials help prepare and take g) h secure work place to ward off accidents and hazards) work results of the work steps and the work order control 6 setting up and testing of working and protection scaffolding, test pits and trenches (§ 5 No. 6) a) check reliability of work and safety substructures, 4B lead manufacture safety) protective scaffolds make up , maintain and dismantle c) excavation pits and trenches on the need of a verb from judge d) excavation pits and ditches with regard to the work space check e) shoring of excavations and trenches on security check 7 reading and preparation of sketches, drawings and installation, taking measurements (§ 5 No. 7) a) laying, plans, drawings and parts lists read and apply 6 b) technical tables, manuals, standards, guidelines and information sheets apply c) drawings and parts lists make d) length measurements do e) straight lines align f) measuring points and secure
g) right angles and check h) height with a spirit level and hose scale transfer i) 8 inspection of construction and materials help making measurements with Nivellierinstrumenten according to type and quantity, transport and storage (§ 5 No. 8) a) construction and building materials for the different purposes of use assign 6 b) adhesive mass and coatings, bitumen in particular, primers, filled mass and potting compounds, check and store c) liquid plastics check and store d) hot and cold processed fillers , in particular mastics, asphalt and plastic filler, check and store e) bitumen and polymer bitumen membranes check and store f) plastic sheeting check and store g) metal bands check and store h) construction materials, in particular propane gas, fuel oil and solvent, transport and store 9 to provide construction and building auxiliary materials, tools and equipment, commissioning and wait (§ 5 No. 9) a) construction and construction materials, tools and equipment to deploy 8 b) small appliances and tools to maintain c) construction equipment in operation and wait d) gas burner , Hose broken fuses, controllers and thermostats in operation take and wait for e) errors indicated by construction equipment and 10 from woodwork cause fault elimination (§ 5 No. 10) a) formwork manufacture 6 b) wood preservative applied c) d edit wood) workpieces of wood connect and install 11 run by brick, plaster, concrete and chiselling work (§ 5 No. 11) a) mortar and concrete mixtures produce and build an 8B) masonry and plaster patching c) wall - and ceiling breakthroughs make and close 12 processing by sealing and insulating materials (§ 5 No.) 12) a) sealing and insulating materials measure and cut 14 b) paints apply c) prepare the hot melt material in accordance with the boiler and melt temperature d) processing temperatures note II to convey training item No. No. part of the education profession technical skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating time values are in weeks in training year 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 test of construction and building help materials according to type and quantity , Transport and storage (§ 5 No. 8) a) fasteners test and assign 2 b the purpose) insulation check and store 2 run by brick, plaster, concrete and chisel work (§ 5 No. 11) a) with regard to sealing works check 6 b concrete surfaces) concrete surfaces repair 3 sealing and insulating materials processing (§ 5 No. 12) a) bitumen, polymer bitumen and plastic sheeting, as well as metal bands glue, especially in the 10 - brush coating process , - Casting process, casting and rolling process, welding as well as through - put plastic adhesives b) set type of seam connections according to the building materials and make seam connections with plastic sheeting in particular by - source fusion, - hot gas welding, heating wedge welding and - using contact adhesives, tape c) insulating materials incorporate d) bitumen, polymer bitumen and plastic sheeting by loose laying and mechanical fastening install 4 e) Insert sealing tapes and put masking tapes f) fillers hot and cold wear g) liquid plastics apply 4 preparing of the sealing works on the construction site (§ 5 No. 13) a) appropriateness of the sealing action , especially in terms of heat and fire protection, local 6 b check) weather conditions with regard to the way of the waterproofing estimate and corresponding measures c) on nature and suitability check d the seal under reasons) temperature and humidity of the sealing surface and the air check 5 sealing against moisture, not pressing and pressing water (§ 5 No. 14) a) horizontal, perpendicular, angled and shaped surfaces sealed 14 b) corners , Edge, pre and bounces seal c) produce d Abdichtungsan - and DePauw) sweeping connect 10 e)
declining and scale to shocks do f) workarounds for movable wall connections make g) penetrations seal h) plate anchor seal i) protection and separating layers of different materials lay k) l take appropriate protective measures for the sealing of work interruptions) movement joints in accordance with vertical, horizontal, and combined movements by reinforcements and joints flanges constructions create 8 m) check existing seals, make connections between existing and new seals n) seals patch 6 sealing of roofs (§ 5 No. 15) a) horizontal , perpendicular, angled and shaped roof surfaces and corners, edges and curves to roofing caulk 6B) Abdichtungsan - and - ends, in particular wall connections, Attica ports and roof edge accounts, make c) throats form d) connect to Sky domes and light bands 18 e) roof penetrations and roof drains insert and seal f) manufacture expansion joints in the roof and in the connection area g) make connections between old and new roof sealing h) barrier coatings , install i especially gap barrier coatings, and vapor barriers) protection layers to connect k) wait roof waterproofing and repair l) waterproofing materials for roofs check m) seals under roofs perform 7 sealing of traffic areas, in particular by bridge boards (§ 5 No. 16) a) surface of the structure with regard to sealing work check and measures cause 12 b) shear strength of concrete surfaces c measure) system-bonded waterproofing materials select d) height and profile just position of the surface check and log e) prepared surfaces apply primer , seal, scratch filling and coating f) waterproofing materials system-just install g) connect to profiles, drip nipples and procedures 8 preparation of engineering reports and measurement sketches, quality control (§ 5 No. 17) a) daily and weekly reports, hourly wages--and building material evidence lead 8 b) make stock and stock sketches of waterproofing work carried out, perform construction material consumption calculations c) sealing work on quality check
Search Translated Laws of Germany