Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/baup_ano/DDNR014000990.html
Arrangement of construction templates, structural inspections and monitoring (BauVorl - / BauPrüf - / ÜbAO) BauVorl - / BauPrüf - / ÜbAO Ausfertigung date: 13.08.1990 full quotation: "arrangement of construction templates, structural inspections and monitoring of 13 August 1990 (Coll. GDR 1990 I S. 1400)" footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 3.10.1990 +++) book in the acceding countries continue governing law of the former German Democratic Republic gem. Article 3 No. 32. a EinigVtrVbg v. 18.9.1990 II 1239 accordance with d. Article 9 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 in conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1239 mWv data.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 and 82 para. 2 and para. 4 of the Act of 20 July 1990 on the building regulations (BauO) (Coll. I no. 50 p. 929) in conjunction with article 2, paragraph 1 and article 6 par. 2 of the law of 20 July 1990 on the introduction of the law of 20 July 1990 on the building regulations (BauO) (Coll. I no. 50 p. 950) is arranged : Table of contents part I construction templates section 1 General section 2 map section 3 construction drawings section 4 construction description § 5 proof of stability and other technical evidence § 6 design documentation for construction equipment § 7 cancellation construction templates in the notice section 8 building templates for types of authorisations article 9 building templates for the building permit of flying buildings section 10 building templates for advertising structures and vending machines section 11 application and documents for the approval of land divisions second part of technical inspection of construction projects first section test positions and test engineers § 12 inspection offices and testing engineers § 13 scope of approval , Establishment § 14 conditions of admission § 15 approval procedure § 16 opinions, Expert Committee § 17 termination, withdrawal and revocation of approval of second section structural examinations § 18 transferring inspection article 19 placing test orders section 20 execution of inspection orders article 21 types testing - testing of flying buildings third part monitoring section 22 section 23 obligation to monitor monitoring procedures and monitoring bodies section 24 monitoring character part four final provisions § 25 entry into force part construction templates section 1 the application for a building permit are General (1) in accordance with the following provisions as to include construction templates : 1 the location plan (§ 2), 2. the drawings (§ 3), 3. the building description (§ 4), 4. the evidence of State security and the other constructional proof (§ 5), 5th in buildings a verifiable calculation of the enclosed space.
(2) scope, content and number of construction templates are in some cases based on the respective construction projects. The contents of the construction templates is limited to the necessary assessment of the respective construction.
(3) the construction templates must be submitted in duplicate with the lower construction supervision authority on the town. The involvement of other authorities or services is required for the examination of the construction application the Building Authority may require the submission of further copies.
(4) the construction templates must be made of durable paper light-resistant and correspond to the format A 4 in size or be folded to that size.
(5) for requests on granting a building permit, a demolition permit, a Vorbescheides, approval of the Division of land and the building description the Building Authority may require that officially made known patterns/forms are used for this.
(6) the Building Authority may require further documentation in accordance with paragraph 2 if she deems necessary, for the evaluation of the construction project; She can forgo building templates, if these are not required for the evaluation of the construction project.
§ To prepare 2 on the basis of the official plat map (1) which is location. The scale is not smaller than 1:500 are used. The Building Authority may request a larger scale or allow. May, if the particular property, building or boundary conditions require it, claim that verified the location map by an authority that is empowered to perform surveys for the establishment and continuation of the real estate cadastre, or by a chartered surveyor or be customized; such regulatory bodies are assimilated to the authorities, the survey results will be used for the establishment and continuation of the real estate cadastre.
(2) the site plan must include in particular: 1 its scale and the location of the land to the North, 2. the designation of the land and the adjacent land for street, house number, land registry and cadastre, stating the owner, 3. the legitimate boundaries of the land, its Umringmaße and its acreage, 4. the altitude of the corner points of the plot or larger plots the altitude or elevations of the narrower aiming above sea level , 5. the width and the adjacent public traffic areas above sea level altitude, indicating the road group, 6 the location of public drainage channel, the height of its sole, as well as the backwater level, 7 the location of drainage underground pipe to the public channel including the connecting channel and their sizes, the location of cleanouts and bays and the location of waste-water treatment plants with the waste water discharge, 8 the determinations in the zoning on the nature and the degree of structural use with the building lines or building limits , 9. the existing structures on the property, and on the neighbouring land stating their use, floor number, main cornice or external wall height, roof shape and design of the exterior walls and the roof, 10 monuments within the meaning of the monument and protected trees on the plot and on neighbouring land, 11 the proposed structures, indicating the dimensions, the roof shape, the elevation of the ground floor to the street , border clearances, the depth and width of the spacing area, the distances to other structures on the property and the adjacent land as well as the position and width of and departures, 12 the distances of the planned structural system to public transport and green areas, lakes and forests, moors and heaths, 13 the Division of non built-up areas under specify of the position , Number and size of pitches for motor vehicles, driveways and movement areas for the Fire Department, the children's play area, places for waste containers and the surfaces, which are planted or will be planted with trees (§ 9 para 1 sentence 2 BauO), 14 surfaces Baulasten affected are from, 15 wells, waste pits, dung heaps, septic tanks, liquid manure containers and silage containers and whose distances to buildings, 16 high voltage power lines and underground cables for telecommunications and for the supply of electricity , Gas, heat and water, as well as their distances from structures, 17 fixed tanks for gases, oil and harmful or flammable liquids and their distances from structures, 18 fire hydrants and other water supply sources for supply.
(3) the contents of the location plan is 13 to 18 digits pursuant to par. 2 to represent on special leaves, if the site plan would otherwise confusing.
(4) for the performance in the plan are the characters of digits 1 and 3 of the annex to this arrangement to use. The other presentations are if necessary to label by label.
(5) existing and planned construction equipment on the property is an auditable calculation to set up about: 1 the permissible and the existing or planned living area, 2. the existing and the planned floor area and, if necessary, the dimensions, 3. the allowable and existing or planned floor area number, floor space index and, where necessary, the mass of construction of.
(6) if the change of structural systems, where the external walls and roofs and the use are not changed, a plan is not required.
Section 3 is the standard construction drawings (1) for the architectural drawings to use 1:100. The construction supervision authority can require a different scale or permit, if one to represent the required entry necessary or sufficient.
(2) in the construction drawings are in particular to represent: 1 the establishment of the planned structural system and, if necessary, the foundations of adjacent structural units, 2. the floor plans of all floors with indication of the intended use of the rooms, and with a trace of a) stairs, b) light Durchgangsmaße and the type and arrangement of the doors on and escape routes, c) chimneys, d) rooms for the installation of fireplaces and fuel storage, indicating the nominal thermal capacity provided for this purpose and quantities in stock , e) stationary vessels for harmful or flammable liquids or liquefied or not liquefied gases, f) Elevator shafts and the usable floor space of the cars of passenger elevators, g) ventilation ducts, installation ducts and waste pits, insofar as they require planning permission, h) baths and toilet rooms, the drainage underground pipes and drainage facilities below the backflow level, i) fire detection and fire extinguishing specifying their type, 3. the cuts, which are also visible - the elevation of the ground floor above sea level ,
the height of the highest stay room on the ground floor (§ 2 para 3 BauO), - the floor heights and the bright ceiling heights, - the history of stairs and ramps with their gradient ratio, - the gate of the existing and the proposed ground - dimension H per outer wall to the extent necessary to determine the distance areas (§ 6 par. 4 BauO), insofar as this is not in the map or in the views specified , - Roof heights and roof slopes, 4. the views of the planned structural installation connected to neighbouring buildings, specifying building materials and paints, as well as the ground surface and the road gap.
(3) in the construction drawings are to specify: 1. the scale, 2 mass and the essential construction materials and designs, 3. provided the fire behaviour of building materials and the fire resistance of the components, unless for reasons of fire safety on these claims, 4. the rough dimensions of openings necessary window, 5. the location of the space for the main connections of supply lines, 6 change physical structures to preparedness and the new components.
(4) for the performance in the construction drawings are the characters of the point. 2. the annex to this arrangement to use; This does not apply if only provided components are represented in the drawings.
(5) the Building Authority may require that individual drawings or parts thereof be explained by special drawings, signs and colours.
4 specifications (1) in the specification are to explain the project and its use, as far as this is necessary for the assessment and the necessary information may not be included in the location map and the construction drawings.
(2) the project is not connected to a sewage collection system, is the proper sewage disposal to prove (§ 42 para 1 and 2 BauO).
(3) for commercial installations requiring an Immissions approval or trade law permit not the building description shall be additional information type of commercial activity, stating the nature, the number and the site contain the way about 1 of machines or equipment, the kind of raw materials to be used and the products to be made, the type of storage, unless they are fire, explosion or dangerous to health, 2. , the amount and the whereabouts of waste and especially to treat sewage, 3. the number of employees.
(4) for farms construction description must contain additional information about 1 the size of the operating areas, the types of use and their ownership, 2. and extent livestock, 3 way, warehousing and whereabouts of the animal ends, 4. type, amount and storage of materials that are fire, explosion or hazardous, 5. type, amount and whereabouts of waste and sewage to be treated especially , 6 number of workers, their professional competence as well as type and scope of their activities.
5 verification of stability and other technical evidence (1) for the examination of stability are a representation of the entire static system, to submit the necessary design drawings and the necessary calculations. Calculations and drawings must match and have the same position information.
(2) the static calculations have to prove the stability of structures and parts thereof. The nature of the subsoil and its load shall be indicated. The Building Authority may permit that the stability in other ways than through static calculations is proved. She can forgo special proof of stability if proven construction devices or their parts one after the type, static system, architectural detailing and dimensions, as well as with regard to their stress, in particular through technical building regulations according to § 3 para 3 in the single set execution correspond to BauO.
(3) for the testing of the fire behaviour of building materials and the fire resistance of the components are as necessary to submit references through drawing, description, calculation, test certificates, or opinion.
(4) for the testing of the sound insulation and thermal insulation are if necessary, to submit references through drawing, description, calculation, test certificates, or opinion.
§ To add 6 construction templates for the termination of construction equipment (1) designation of land for road and house number - the naming of the demolition contractor, - a description of the structural system according to their major construction and of the intended demolition process with indication of the safety measures provided for the termination of the application for that approval for the demolition of works.
(2) § 1 paragraph 2 to 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Construction templates the application for a Bimschg are § 7 when the prior notice (1) to accompany the construction templates that are required for the assessment of the issues to be decided by the notice of the construction project.
(2) § 1 paragraph 2 to 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 8 building templates for type approvals (1) which according to § 73 BauO need application for type-approval only in design documentation referred to in § 1 para 1 digits 2, 3 and 4 annexed to be.
(2) the construction templates must be submitted in triplicate.
(3) § 1 para 4 to 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 9 building templates for the building permit of flying buildings (1) according to paragraph 75, BauO need application for the building permit of flying buildings which only the design documentation referred to in § 1 para 1 digits 2, 3 and 4 annexed to be. The specifications must contain sufficient information about the design, building and operation of flying buildings.
(2) the construction templates are to be submitted in duplicate with the higher construction regulators competent for issuing the building permit.
(3) § 1 para 4 to 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis; the drawings must consist of tissue paper.
§ The application for a permit for the construction, installation, installation and modification of advertising structures include 10 construction templates for advertising systems and automatic vending machines (1): 1 the construction drawings, 2. the specifications and, if necessary, 3. the location map and the evidence of State security.
(2) the drawings, for which a standard is not less than to use 1:50, must in particular contain: 1 the execution of the planned advertising system, 2 the color reproduction of all visible parts of the planned advertising system, 3. the representation of the planned advertising system in conjunction with should be they erected the building plant, before or in its vicinity or built or they attached to the.
(3) in the description of the building are, as far as this is necessary for the assessment and the necessary information may not be included in the location map and the construction drawings, in particular to specify: 1. thermostat, 2. the type and size of the planned installation, 3. the materials and colors of the planned installation, 4. the nature of the construction area, 5 neighbouring signalling and traffic signs.
(4) the location map, for which a scale is not less than to use 1:500, must in particular contain: 1. the designation of the land after street and house number or land register and cadastre, 2. the legitimate boundaries of plot, 3. the determinations in the zoning on the nature of the construction area, 4 fixed lines of construction, construction limits or other boundary lines, 5 existing structural systems on the land, 6 the installation and location of the planned advertising system , 7. the spacing of the planned advertising system of to public transport and green spaces, specifying the street group (§ 13 para 2 sentence 2 BauO).
(5) paragraphs 1 to 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis for the vending machines.
§ 11 application and documents for the approval of land divisions of application for approval of a division of land must contain in particular: 1 name and address of the property owners or heritage building legitimate, 2. name of the property to be shared according to municipality, village, street and house number, and the cadastre (municipal area, hallway, corridor pieces), 3. cadastral designation of the land to be shared with specification of the serial number in the inventory of the land register, 4. information about , whether the land is cultivated or whether its construction is approved, 5th in built-up land information on the existing structure, as far as land are touched by the Division, which must be to meet spacing requirements available, 6 description of the plot part that basic buchmäßig should be written off.
Second part of technical examination determined by construction of first section test positions and test engineers § 12 inspection offices and testing engineers (1) the Supreme construction supervision authority the inspection offices for engineering or built them.
(2) "Test engineer for structural analysis" - hereafter referred to as test engineer - is, who has been admitted as such by the Supreme construction supervision authority. People who do not have the authorisation, may not lead this term. On the approval, no legal claim.
(3) the inspection offices and testing engineers are subject to the supervision of the Supreme construction supervision authority or the body designated by you.
§ 13 admission, establishment (1) approval is pronounced for the following disciplines: 1. metal construction 2. Massivbau 3 wood construction.
Approval can be given for one or more fields of study.
(2) the approval for a discipline does not preclude permission to test individual components with a low degree of difficulty of the other disciplines.
(3) the authorisation shall be granted for a specific branch. The test engineer may not have branches in different places for his work as a test engineer. The change of address must be communicated the Supreme construction supervision authority. The test engineer may move its Office only with the consent of the Supreme Building Authority in another community.
(4) the authorisation is granted for a certain period, up to a maximum of five years. It may be extended at the request of each to a maximum of five years.
§ 14 conditions of admission (1) as a test engineer at the request of who the degree of civil engineering has successfully completed 1st, 2nd engineer self-employed or work in a construction supervisor or working as a university lecturer, 3 for at least ten years with the production of stand safety documentation and was entrusted with the technical supervision of civil engineering works; admitted, the applicant must stand security credentials have made at least five years and at least a year, but no more than three years with the technical supervision have been entrusted, also the participation in the examination of stand safety documentation can be credited for the remaining years, 4 years of age the 35th and has exceeded the 65 not yet age at the time of application, 5 after his personality does guarantees , that he will properly carry out the duties of a test engineer, 6 has the necessary expertise for a test engineering and experience, has 7 detailed knowledge of the relevant building regulations.
(2) the Supreme construction supervision authority may allow exceptions to the requirements of paragraph 1 digits 1 and 3.
(3) the authorisation shall be refused if the applicant a) the admission requirements is not proved pursuant to paragraph 1, b) lost the ability to hold public office, c) as entrepreneur in the construction industry operates, d) in a professional, financial or other relationship of dependence may refer in particular to companies of the construction industry that can affect its non-partisan audit work, e) in ordinary criminal proceedings due to a deliberate act legally to a term of imprisonment of at least six months been convicted and if the the conviction underlying facts is that applicants to the professional tasks is not suitable for article 20, paragraph 1, f) is restricted by court order in the disposition over his assets, g) not enough guarantee for offers that he is performing other activities only to such extent in addition to the test, that the proper performance of his duties as a test engineer, in particular its obligation to monitor , is guaranteed according to § 20 para 2.
§ 15 approval procedures (1) is the application for admission to the Supreme construction supervision authority to set.
(2) the request are the necessary information and evidence to be attached, in particular 1 a curriculum vitae with a complete specification of the professional career up to the time of the application, 2. the evidence to § 14 para 1 digits 1, 3, 4 and 7, in particular a) certified copies of the certificate of the College and all certificates on the previous activity, b) a proof that the applicant has; meets the conditions required by § 14 ABS. 1 digits 3 and 7 Place are time, type, owner, to specify the nature of the work carried out by the applicant for difficult construction projects and the bodies or persons that have tested the technical templates provided by the applicant, c) a directory of individuals who can provide information about the suitability of the applicant This is to indicate which projects and at which time the applicant has worked with these people, 3 a clearance, 4. the explanation that grounds for refusal are not available according to § 14 para 3, 5. about information concerning any offices, 6 any participation of an engineering company and 7 evidence that there is a sufficient liability insurance for persons, damage to property and pecuniary loss in the case of the authorisation.
(3) in the application, it is also to specify for which discipline (article 13), the licensing is applied and in which municipality the applicant to settle down as a test engineer proposes.
(4) the Supreme construction supervision authority may demand additional documents.
Section 16 reports, Expert Committee (1) the professional competence of the applicant may obtain the Supreme construction supervision authority prior to approval a written opinion. The opinion will be refunded by a with the Supreme construction supervision authority to set up expert Committee.
(2) the Review Committee may require that the applicant can prove his knowledge in writing and orally.
(3) the Supreme construction supervision authority appoints the Chairman and the other members of the Advisory Committee for a period of five years and controls its management. The members of the Advisory Committee are independent and not bound by instructions. You are committed to impartiality and confidentiality. They are volunteers and are entitled to reimbursement of travel costs and the necessary expenses.
§ 17, termination, withdrawal, and withdrawal of approval (1) the license expires a) by a written waiver to the Supreme Building Authority, b) if the test engineer the 68th has reached age.
(2) the admission is to take back, if subsequently reasons be known according to § 14 para 3, which would have justified a refusal of recognition.
(3) the authorization shall be revoked if a) subsequently according to § 14 para 3 occurrence, which would justify a refusal of admission, b) is the test engineer as a result of mental or physical infirmity no longer able to perform his task properly, c) the test engineer at various locations establishes offices as a test engineer, d) the test engineer has reviewed or grossly violated the obligations incumbent , s) which according to § 15 par. 2 point. 7 required insurance coverage no longer exists.
(4) the approval may be revoked if the test engineer has grossly violated his duties as an engineer.
(5) persons, which so far have been admitted to the "Test engineer of State construction supervision", pursuant to article 12 paragraph 2 still apply as a test engineer admitted.
Second section structural test article 18 delegation of inspection tasks (1) the lower building supervision authority can the examination of proof of stability, of evidence of the fire resistance of the load-bearing components and the evidence of sound protection transfer an inspection Office for engineering or a test engineer. This does not apply to structures of very little difficulty for State security credentials.
(2) the lower building supervision authority can also parts of the construction supervision (§ 78 BauO) as well as parts of building condition surveys (§ 79 BauO) transferred an inspection Office or test engineer. The transmission is confined to the technical areas referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) the Supreme construction supervision authority may specify that certain types of construction may be examined only by a test Office or through certain test engineers.
§ 19 placing test orders (1) the inspection order is given by the lower building supervision authority. She may provide these a test engineer in the disciplines, for which it is approved. The grant of inspection orders, no legal claim. Inspection orders may be refused only for compelling reasons.
(2) the lower building supervision authority may in justified cases, in particular if test orders are completed in a timely manner, withdraw the test job and reclaim the documents.
Article 20 execution of inspection orders (1) the test engineer has impartially and conscientiously in accordance with the technical regulations and the generally accepted rules of technology to exercise its audit activity, over which he has to keep himself informed.
(2) the test engineer may use assistance of qualified and reliable permanent employees only to such an extent, that he is fully able to monitor their activity. The test engineer can be represented only by another test engineer of specialising in same can be.
(3) the Office of the test or the test engineer have the completeness and accuracy of evidence of stability, to certify the other constructional proof and the accompanying drawings in a test report. In the report, they have the lower building supervision authority also features to indicate, that the issuing of the construction permit, the monitoring and the building condition surveys (sections 78, 79 BauO) as well as the inspection and approval (section 74 paragraph 7 BauO) are to be observed. The stand safety documentation and the remaining architectural evidence deviations from the according to § 3 para 3 BauO introduced technical building regulations are based, shall be described in the test report for whatever reason, the deviation is considered to be justified.
(4) inspection orders may be carried out according to § 18 para 2 only by appropriate personnel of offices of the test or the test engineers personally. Scope and results of the tests are to lay down in a report which lead to is the lower building supervision authority. During the audits deficiencies despite prompt not be eliminated by the testing Office or the test engineer, they have the lower building supervision authority thereof to inform without delay. This, it should propose measures which keep suitable for the removal of defects.
(5) indicates that the important or statically more difficult parts includes checking a structural system to a discipline, examining test engineer is not approved for the (§ 13 para 1), so the lower building supervision authority has given him the task, he is obliged to get the approval of a test engineer, which is approved for this specialization.
(6) the test engineer can not perform testing if he or one of his employees has placed the design or the calculation or participated in.
(7) the Office of the test or the test engineer are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the test compared with the lower building supervision authority.
§ 21 types of testing - testing of flying buildings (1) for structural systems and components that are built or used in same finish in several places, already tested evidence of stability and noise protection can be; submitted with the construction application This proof must be generally tested by a testing Office (type testing).
(2) the duration of a type test is to be subject to the withdrawal on a maximum of five years. It may be extended upon written request to each a maximum of five years.
(3) the evidence of the stability of flying buildings may be tested only by a testing Office.
Third part monitoring article 22 obligation to monitor (1) at following construction products, building control requirements are placed on due to stability, fire protection, thermal insulation, sound protection or health and for the technical building regulations according to § 3 para 3 BauO are introduced, may only be used the establishment and change of structural systems, if they from manufacturing plants, which are subject to an audit. Raw materials subject to monitoring or parts used for this construction products, so these raw materials or components must come from also a supervised manufacture: 1 artificial wall and ceiling stones 2. fittings for chimneys 3. Binder for mortar and concrete 4. factory fresh mortars and plant dry masonry mortar 5 concrete aggregate 6 concrete > BK 35, including 7 dry concrete ready-mix concrete reinforcing steel and reinforcement produced by resistance spot welding 8 insulation products for the sound and heat insulation 9 construction plates 10 prefabricated components of concrete , Aerated concrete, lightweight concrete, reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, steel lightweight concrete, glass fiber-reinforced concrete and brick 11 prefabricated wall, ceiling and roof elements in wall / panel construction 12 fire barriers (doors, doors, doors) 13 landing doors for fire resistant shaft walls 14 storage using plastics 15 cold formed sheet metal from construction steel in building construction 16 concrete admixtures and concrete additives.
(2) the type of monitoring of construction products and types, requiring a general building control approval, is to lay down in the authorisation.
(3) the application of the construction products which come from manufacturer plants, which are not subject to an audit, referred to in paragraph 1 may be allowed on request by the territorially competent for the seat of the manufacturer's testing Office for engineering if the proof of the proper manufacture of construction products in individual cases is provided.
Article 23 monitoring procedures and monitoring bodies (1) the monitoring procedure is carried out according to DIN 18200 - monitoring (quality control) of building materials, components and designs. General principles is monitored on the basis of a monitoring agreement between monitoring and factory. To the building are, the contracts require the consent of the Central Inspection Office of building technology, which provides a sample contract on request.
The Central Office of the test rules for the implementation of the monitoring procedure for monitoring communities for engineering.
(2) monitoring sites are approved (accredited) monitoring communities (quality protection Association), official material testing departments and other bodies. Accreditation will be through the Central Inspection Office for structural engineering, after consultation with the territorially competent authorities for construction. The list of monitoring bodies and their areas of testing are to publish annually in the information bulletin of the Central Inspection Office for engineering.
An informal request to the Central Inspection Office for structural engineering must be submitted for accreditation. The application shall be accompanied by: a) the statutes of the monitoring body, b) the documentation of the monitoring procedure, c) the evidence of compliance with the accreditation criteria such as "Legal identifiability", "Technical competence", "premises and (laboratory) facilities", "Personnel" and "impartiality, independence, integrity", d) are recognized as proposal the draft of the to leading graphic symbol or the word name of the inspection body and the representation of the classification of the figurative sign or the word name in the uniform character of monitoring in accordance with § 24 approved monitoring bodies in other countries , if they demonstrate compliance with the approval conditions suitably to the Central Inspection Office for structural engineering.
The accreditation is subject to charges. There is no a legal entitlement to accreditation.
Article 24 monitoring signs (1) the uniform monitoring character consists of a capital letter "Ü" in a minimum size of 4.5 X 6 cm. In the arc of this letter, the word is "monitored" included. On the inner surface enclosed by the letter "Ü", or if this is not possible, the graphic symbol of the monitoring site is right next to the letter, or, if this not clearly can be designed to specify the monitoring point by words. The basis of the monitoring is to classify by specifying the relevant standard and the registration number in the control character. The latter can be omitted control characters on delivery notes, if this product with this information is described.
(2) manufacturers who are authorized according to the statutes and guidelines of officially recognised monitoring / quality protection association to run its monitoring / quality mark, are entitled to carry also the uniform character of monitoring. The right to the administration of the monitoring and quality mark will be withdrawn or restricted, so this applies equally and at same time the leadership of the unified character of the monitoring. This also applies to producers who have completed an approved legally effective monitoring contract with an officially recognized testing facility.
(3) proof of the monitoring is considered met if construction products subject to monitoring in accordance with article 22, or if this is not possible, their packaging or the delivery note with the uniform character of monitoring are marked.
(4) the uniform character of monitoring can be used from 1 January 1991. As far as additions to the statutes by monitoring communities or supplements concluded monitoring agreements are necessary for the management of the unified character of the monitoring they require not the consent of the Central Inspection Office for engineering.
(5) about the accreditation or not accreditation by monitoring bodies may be appealed to the decisions in writing. The final decision will be the head of the Central Inspection Office for engineering.
Part four final provisions article 25 entry into force this arrangement comes into effect with its publication.
Concluding formula of the Minister of construction, urban development and housing finance facility for the BauVorl - / BauPrüf - / ÜbAO (§ 2 para 4, § 3 para 4) signs for construction Templates site of the original text: Coll. I 1990 No. 57, pp. 1406-1408 1 map 1.1. existing public traffic areas... (not representable) 1.2. fixed, but still non-existent traffic areas... (not representable) 1.3. existing structural systems... (not representable) 1.4. planned construction equipment... (not representable) 1.5.
Be eliminated structural systems... (not representable) 1.6. public green spaces... (not representable)
For the representation of the respective green parkland... (not representable)
Camping and Wochenendplatz... (not representable)
Bad place... (not representable)
Cemetery... (not representable)
Time allotments... (not representable)
Sports ground... (not representable)
Children's play area... (not representable) 1.7. boundaries of the land... (not representable) 1.8 limitation of distance land... (not representable) 1.9. areas that are affected by Baulasten... (not representable)
2. construction drawings 2.1. existing components... (not representable) 2.2. intended components... (not representable) 2.3.
Components to be discredited... (not representable)
3. drainage 3.1.
Existing systems waste water rain water line mixed water supply... (not representable) 3.2 planned systems waste water rain water line mixed water supply... (not representable)
Search Translated Laws of Germany