Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/baupgp_zanerkv/BJNR079800996.html
Regulation on the recognition as testing, monitoring, and certification authority after the building products law (CPD-PÜZ recognition Regulation) BauPGPÜZAnerkV Ausfertigung date: 06.06.1996 full quotation: "CPD PÜZ recognition Decree of 6 June 1996 (BGBl. I p. 798), by article 6 of the law of 5 December 2012 (BGBl. I p. 2449) is changed" stand: amended by art. 6 G v. 5.12.2012 I 2449 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 20 6.1996 +++) input formula on the basis of § 15 para 1 No. 3 of the building product Act of 10 August 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1495) decreed the Federal Ministry for regional planning, building and urban development: section 1 General provisions article 1 (dropped out) § 2 definitions (1) testing laboratory within the meaning of this regulation is any natural or legal person, body or monitoring community to whose activities the identification of properties or services of construction products by measuring That investigation, calculation or include it in any other way.
(2) monitoring point is any natural or legal person, body or monitoring community, whose activities include the initial inspection of factory and of factory production control and the ongoing monitoring, assessment and evaluation of the factory production control within the meaning of this regulation.
(3) certification authority is any natural or legal person, body or monitoring community, whose activities include the assessment and final evaluation of the results of testing or monitoring bodies within the meaning of this regulation.
§ 3 General principles and prerequisites for the recognition (1) the PÜZ point must impartially, in particular with regard to their technical and evaluative judgment be free of economic influences of individual manufacturers. The same applies for the Director, his Deputy and senior employees of the PÜZ site. The personal reliability of head of the PÜZ unit and his Deputy must be given.
(2) the PÜZ authority must be capable of making all to be recognised activity regular tasks with their own personnel, facilities and equipment. Contracts are allowed only to also for recognized PÜZ places or to such PÜZ places which were the subject of recognition.
Article 4 General obligations and rights of recognized PÜZ authority (1) the PÜZ body must in the context of their recognition and capacities of all manufacturers of construction products, their representatives can be taken according to § 6 paragraph 1 sentence 2 of the construction product Act and the importers according to § 8 section 6 sentence 4 of the building product Act claim. A spatial limitation of the field of activity is allowed at the request of the PÜZ site. This is set in the recognition.
(2) the confidentiality must be ensured at all organisational levels of the recognized PÜZ body.
(3) the PÜZ body must provide opportunity to review the recognised authority upon request.
(4) nature and scope of activities of recognised PÜZ institution or one of this commissioned PÜZ point are based on the harmonized or recognized standard, the guideline for European technical approval, whose notice or of the European technical approval without guidance, the recognition is been pronounced for the construction product, the product range or request area for the. The standards, guidelines or their announcements, or the European technical approvals on special testing standards make reference, these determine the activities of the PÜZ.
(5) the PÜZ body must regularly take part in exchanging experience in the PÜZ bodies recognised for the construction product, the product range or the requests pane.
(6) the PÜZ body has to train their technical staff with regard to recent developments in the area of recognition and to wait for the technical equipment, to refresh and to complement, so the recognition requirements are met during the entire period of recognition.
(7) the PÜZ body has records of the relevant qualifications to do the training and the professional experience to their employees and constantly to update.
(8) the PÜZ body has to create instructions and document, from which arise the duties and responsibilities of employees, and running this to continue.
(9) the PÜZ body has the fulfillment of the General duties under paragraphs 5 to 8 and the special duties according to § 6, document section 8 or section 10.
(10) a change of the head of the PÜZ agency or his Deputy is notified to the recognition authority.
Special provisions article 5 special requirements for recognition as testing laboratory (1) testing laboratory must over a sufficient number of workers with the training necessary for the tests and professional experience have section 2. A full-time active ladder shall be in you, which is responsible for the supervision over all employees of the Department. The Director or his Deputy must have technical scientific kind with degree at a college or university training related to the field of activity of the inspection body and prove a three years practical work experience in the field of testing of construction products. To the testing laboratory in the field of usability evidence Act No. 1 letter b according to article 1, paragraph 1, of the Director or his Deputy must demonstrate a comprehensive experience in the construction product area or request area of at least five years. The need of a full-time Deputy of the Director and other management staff can result from nature and scope of the requested recognition. Number and qualification of the remaining employees are based on nature and extent of the proposed activities and the technical requirements to be observed.
(2) the review board must have the facilities necessary for the proper implementation of the requested examination papers and the technical equipment required. Details are made known standards and guidelines or their publication, in the case of § 3 paragraph 3 sentence 2 of the decision of the Commission of the European communities.
(3) the review board must also have over 1 instructions for use and maintenance of the testers, dealing with and preparation of test objects as well as conducting the tests according to the relevant test standards or test specifications (SOPs), and 2. a system for the recording and documentation of the tests.
Article 6 responsibilities with the recognized testing facility (1) testing equipment must be calibrated according to the generally accepted rules of technology.
(2) the review board must participate in interlaboratory tests given by the recognised authority and comparative studies.
(3) the Review Board has to prepare reports on the implementation and the results of the tests and document. This must include information on the subject of testing, test date, involved inspection staff, to the applied test methods according to the technical requirements according to § 4 par. 4, the test results and the manufacturing plant. The audit reports shall be signed by the head of the inspection body or his Deputy. The reports and the accompanying records are five years to save and to present the recognised authority or by this particular point on request.
Special recognition requirements as an inspection body (1) who must control body over a sufficient number of workers with the training necessary for the surveillance and professional experience have section 7. A ladder shall be above her whether the supervision of all employees of the supervision authority. The Director or his Deputy must have technical scientific kind with degree at a college or university training related to the field of activity of the monitoring point and demonstrate a three years practical work experience in the field of surveillance of construction products. Number and qualification of the remaining employees are based on nature and extent of the proposed activities and the technical requirements to be observed.
(2) who must monitoring point also a system for the recording and documentation of monitoring have 1 written instructions about the type and scope of audits and 2..
§ 8 obligations of the approved inspection body SVE has to prepare reports on the implementation of the monitoring. This must include information to the monitoring subject, the monitoring period, the participating supervisory staff, the monitoring procedures, the monitoring results and our plant. The monitoring report is be signed by the head of the monitoring authority or his Deputy. The reports and the accompanying records are five years to save and to present the recognised authority or the body designated by it upon request.
§ 9 special requirements for recognition as certification authority
(1) the CA must have a sufficient number of workers with the training necessary for the certification and professional experience. A ladder shall be in you, which is responsible for the supervision over all employees of the CA. The Director or his Deputy must have a subject-related training in technical scientific kind with degree at a college or University and demonstrate five years practical experience in the field of verification, monitoring or certification of construction products. Number and qualification of the remaining employees are based on nature and extent of the proposed activities and the technical requirements to be observed.
(2) that CA must also have over 1 written instructions for performing certifications according to the relevant standards and regulations, and 2. a system for the recording and documentation of certifications.
§ 10 obligations of the recognized certification body the CA has to produce records and reports of their certifications. The reports must contain information on the subject of certification, the certification date, certification participants, staff, the certification procedures, the certification result and plant. The report must be signed by the head of the certification body or his Deputy. The report is to create independently of the need of a conformity certificate.
Section 3 application for recognition, withdrawal and termination § 11 is application and application documents (1) the recognition in writing to apply for the recognition authority.
(2) with application are to submit the following documents: 1. information on the product, product range or request area, for the recognition is sought; thus can be made known standards, approval guidelines or decisions of the Commission are referred to justice in accordance with article 3, paragraph 3, sentence 2 and requested a spatial limitation of the field of activity, 2. indicate to which function within the meaning of § 1 sentence 1 the recognition must relate, 3. information on the person and qualification of the Manager and his Deputy, senior staff and his experience and share the activity for the PÜZ unit , 4. information about economic or legal links of the PÜZ site, their leader, and of their workers to individual manufacturers, 5. information on the premises and technical facilities of the PÜZ place, 6 for natural persons the indication of age, legal persons, purchased or monitoring community figures of the age of the Director and his Deputy, 7 information to subcontractors.
(3) the recognition authority may seek opinion on the conditions of individual recognition.
§ 12 is the recognition be revoked if the PÜZ body repeatedly or grossly violated her duties whether the revocation and lapse (1). She shall also be revoked, if subsequently reasons become known or enter, the refusal of the permit have justified. The recognition may be revoked if the PÜZ body has exercised their activity of two years.
(2) the recognition goes out through a written waiver to the recognition authority or by deadline. For natural persons, the recognition also 1 goes out with the age of 68, 2 with the loss of the ability to the clothing of public offices, 3 for conviction for a crime or a deliberate offence in connection with the activity or 4 by court order of the restriction in the disposition of the assets recognized.
When a legal person, place, or monitoring community, the Erlöschensgründe present pursuant to sentence 2 in terms of the Director or his Deputy, the recognition is void if within a period of six months, a change of the Director or his Deputy will be shown the recognition authority according to § 4 paragraph 10.
Article 13 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany