Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/baumaschmeistprv/BJNR001770985.html
Regulation on the assessment to the recognised qualification of certified construction engineer BauMaschMeistPrV Ausfertigung date: 23.01.1985 full quotation: "regulation on the assessment to the recognised qualification of certified construction engineer of 23 January 1985 (BGBl. I p. 177), most recently by article 3 of the Decree of the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) has been changed" stand: last amended by art. 3 V v. 26.3.2014 I 274 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.8.1985 +++) (+++ requirements due to EinigVtr cf. BauMaschMeistPrV annex EV +++) input formula on the basis of § 46 para 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by § 24 No. 2 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified, and on the basis of § 42 para 2 sentence 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1) , last by section 25 No. 2 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) changed, no. 1 of the vocational training Promotion Act of December 23, 1981 is after hearing of the main Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training in accordance with section 19 (BGBl. I S. 1692) prescribed in consultation with the Federal Minister of economy: § 1 target testing and designation of the accounts (1) for the detection of knowledge , Skills and experiences that have been acquired through the training to the machine Builder, the competent authority can perform checks pursuant to paragraphs 2 to 9.
(2) the examination is to determine whether the candidates has the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience to perform following tasks a machine Builder in the construction industry as a leader between planning and execution in the responsibilities entrusted to it: 1 assisting in the planning of machine-technical installations;
2. setting up of the technical area, in particular insertion, monitoring, and maintenance including repairing the instruments and equipment; Maintaining the required resources; Building machinery, workshop and site reports;
3. transfer of tasks taking into account technical, economic and social aspects on the employees according to their performance, qualifications and suitability; Induction and guidance of the staff; Striving for a partnership relationship with the employees; Forward the suggestions and concerns of employees with an own assessment; Effort to close cooperation with the Management Board and the Works Council; vocational education and training of employees;
4. monitor the development of costs and work performance; Obtaining spare parts and materials, as well as ensure the quality and quantity control; Influence of maintenance including upgrading of equipment and facilities to ensure of a trouble-free and timely work. Work towards a smooth cooperation in the operation; Cooperation with other operating units, customers, third-party companies and authorities;
5. make sure the necessary measures of occupational health and safety and accident prevention in consultation with the persons involved in the safety in operation and bodies; Compliance with environmental regulations.
(3) successfully saved test leads to the recognised qualification of certified construction engineer.
§ 2 is admission requirements (1) to the exam to admit who a final set with success in a relevant recognized vocational training 1 and then an audit designed with success in another recognized technical or craft training profession and then an at least three years professional experience or 3. a minimum six-year professional practice proves a professional practice that is at least 5 years, taking into account the duration of training required by the training regulations for the education profession or 2.. Professional practice within the meaning of sentence 1 must be paid off in activities on building sites or in repair shops, which are useful to the professional training for the machine Builder.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 can be admitted to the examination also, who makes credible by presenting certificates or other means that he has acquired knowledge, skills and experiences which justify the admission to the test.
§ 3 outline and content of the examination (1) the qualification to the tested machine Builder includes: 1 the economic, legal and social part according to § 4, 2 for the construction engineering section § 5, 3rd part of the professional and pedagogical work.
(2) the examination consists of the parts of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 number 1 and 2. This can be checked in any order on different test dates. This is the last exam to start no later than two years after the first day of the first part of the exam.
(3) the acquisition of occupational and work-pedagogical aptitude is successfully dropped examination pursuant to § 4 of the instructor fitness regulation or by any other successfully dropped comparable exam prior to a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Audit Committee to prove. Audit evidence is before the last exam performance.
§ 4 of the economic, legal and sozialkundlicher part (1) In the economic, legal and social part shall be tested in the following subjects: 1. principles for cost-conscious actions, 2. basics for law-conscious actions, 3. basis for cooperation on the workplace.
(2) in the testing trade "Basis for cost-conscious actions" the examinees should can demonstrate that he possesses a basic knowledge of economic as well as identify economic relationships and judge. In addition he will prove in particular that he can assess organizational problems of the workplace in their importance as cost factors and apply necessary organizational techniques at hand examples from practice. Can be tested in this context: 1 from the economics: a) forms of production, b) economies, c) national and international corporate and organizational forms and their groupings, d) national and international organizations and associations of the economy;
2. of business administration: a) operating organization and construction management: aa) organizational structure, bb) work planning, cc) work control, dd) work control, ee) cost accounting, b) organisational and information technologies.
(3) in the test subject "Basics for legal awareness", the examinees to demonstrate basic knowledge of legal. In particular on the basis of operational and practical cases, he should prove that he can recognize the importance of legislation for its functional area and assess. In this context can be examined: 1 the Basic Law: a) fundamental rights, b) legislation, c) jurisdiction;
2. from the labour and social security law: a) employment law, b) occupational safety and health law, including safety at work law, c) industrial Constitution law, right of co-determination, d) collective agreement law, e) social security law;
3. public and private building law and environmental law.
(4) in the testing trade "Basis for cooperation in the workplace" the examinees should can prove that he has basic knowledge of sociological and recognize sociological relationships in the workplace and assess. Can be tested in this context: 1. foundations of the social behavior of people: a) development process of the individual, b) group behavior.
2. effects of the operation and the construction site on the social behavior: a) organisation of work and social measures, b) design of the workplace and construction site installations, c) management principles;
3. influences of the machine Builder on the cooperation in the operation and on the construction site: a) role of the construction engineer, b) co-operation and communication, c) management techniques and leadership behaviour.
(5) the examination in the subjects of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 is no. 3 in writing and in which in paragraph 1 examination trade referred to also orally.
(6) the written test to take longer than 7 hours. Per examination specialist, it comprises a to manufacturing under the supervision of work of at least 1.5 hours duration.
(7) in the oral exam in which in paragraph 1 No. 3 testing specialist referred to to the examinees demonstrate that he is capable of recognizing certain typical professional situations, to clarify its causes and to make appropriate proposals. It is to be a practical, operational task of the situation. Testing should not take more than 30 minutes per subject.
(8) poor test performance was provided in no more than one who is number 1 and 2 mentioned subjects a in paragraph 1, is an oral exam to offer on this. With an insufficient test output this possibility does not exist. The exam should generally not last longer than 20 minutes last. The assessment of the written test performance and that of the oral exam are summarized to a note. In the assessment of the written test performance is weighted double.
§ 5 Baumaschinentechnischer is part (1) In the construction engineering section to check in the following subjects: 1. Maschinentechnische basics, 2. construction machinery and construction equipment, 3 maintenance and repair technology, 4th building operation and maintenance.
(2) in the test compartment "Maschinentechnische principles" the examinees to demonstrate that he can apply math and science skills to solve technical problems with the help of computing devices and table books. In addition, he should prove that he can use technical drawings and sketches as a basis for work instructions and describe the materials commonly in the construction machinery business area in terms of technical characteristics and uses. Can be tested in this context: 1 account with size, numerical value equations and equations of the unit;
2. calculate technical sizes, in particular: a) forces and moments, b) work, performance and efficiency, c) uniform and uniformly accelerated motion, d) simple strength calculations, e) current, voltage and resistance.
3. preparation of technical drawings in compliance with the standards of the drawing;
4. properties and using metallic materials as well as change of material properties through heat treatment;
5. properties and requirements of plastics for use in construction machinery;
6. characteristics and requirements for petrol and diesel fuel, as well as their storage;
7 properties and areas of application of lubricants.
(3) in the test subject "machinery and equipment", the examinees to demonstrate that he knows structure, function and usage conditions of to be used in the different fields of construction machinery and equipment and can infer associations of machines and devices to each other from their characteristics. In addition, he should prove that he knows the basics of control - and regulation technology and can explain their importance in construction machinery and construction equipment. In this context can be checked: 1. machines and equipment for concrete production and processing, in particular concrete mixers, concrete mixing plants, metering and allocation systems, weighing systems for binders and aggregates, concrete pumps and accessories, concrete conveyor pipes with bends and hoses, Betoninnen - and -vibrators;
2. transport and funding bodies, in particular construction elevators, series - and small hoists, tower cranes, mobile and mobile cranes, lifting accessories, Personenaufnahmemittel;
3. earth-moving machinery, especially cable and hydraulic excavators, crawler tractors and Chargers on wheels and chains, pile-driving and pulling devices, masher, vibration plates and rollers;
4. machines and equipment for ground water lowering and water supplies, especially water pumps on construction sites, water supply pumps, pumps and components for open and closed groundwater drainage;
5. machinery and equipment for the building, in particular drilling operations on the Rotary and rotary percussion drilling, and rope grabs, drilling grapple, diaphragm wall grab;
6 machines and equipment for road construction, particularly asphalt paver on tracks and wheels, screed and their components, screed heating options, manual and automatic levelling devices, machines for soil stabilization;
7 compressed air and tunnel construction equipment, in particular air-operated hand tools and machines, ventilation systems and their management systems, compressed air.
(4) in the test subject "Maintenance and repair technology" the examinees should can prove, by measuring and testing on the State and the wear of machines and devices close, find errors and determine the replacement parts required for the Elimination of the damage when the repair as well as the required processing and connection techniques assess and select. He should also can prove that he knows the structure and the function of internal combustion engines and assess appropriate measures for their maintenance and repair in construction machinery and select. Also, he should prove that he knows the effects and dangers of electricity and can cause its elimination in the determination of defects. Can be tested in this context: 1. procedure to measure and editing, in particular measuring instruments and metrics, tolerances in accordance with DIN, process the non-cutting and chip the production including related machinery and tools;
2. connection techniques, especially screws, pins, cotter pins, wedges, pressing, welding and soldering;
3. machine elements and assemblies, in particular axes, waves, pins, bearings, gears, seals, chains and ropes, couplings, transmission and brakes;
4. fundamentals of hydraulics and pneumatics, in particular basic elements for hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and characters of diagram of, applications of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, properties and conditions of use for hydraulic fluids, removal of faults in hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
5. fundamentals of electrical engineering, in particular construction machinery and automotive electrical, electric drive, supply, protection and backup systems, regulations and instructions when the interference in electrical installations, electronic concepts;
6 implementation of energy and cost-efficient energy use in internal combustion engines;
7 maintenance and setting work on internal combustion engines.
(5) in the test subject "Construction operation and maintenance", the examinees to demonstrate that he can solve a construction operation technical task on hand situation descriptions and graphic representations using relevant documents and justify the solution steps. In this construction technical task is to set up, run and resolve a workplace in construction machinery technical aspects including technical and personnel facilities, taking into account the work preparation, scheduling and the safety at work and environmental protection regulations are developed and presented. Can be tested in this context: 1 setting up a workplace: a) equipment and machinery, b) energy - and water supply, c) personnel, d) operating supplies and spare parts;
2. run a workplace: a) monitor and check the device status, b) detecting malfunctions, c) maintenance of construction equipment and construction equipment;
3. resolve a workplace: a) resolve and transporting the machine-technical installations, as well as restoring the original condition of the utilities, b) device State reporting, c) capture of consumables and spare parts.
6) the written examination consists of a to manufacturing under the supervision of work per audit specialist and shall total not more than 12 hours. The minimum amount in the test compartment: 1 Maschinentechnische fundamentals: 2 hours, 2. construction machinery and construction equipment: 2 hours, 3 maintenance and repair technology: 3 hours, 4 construction operation and maintenance: 3 hours.
(7) was a poor test performance is provided in no more than one of the subjects referred to in paragraph 1, is an oral exam to offer on this. With an insufficient test output this possibility does not exist. The exam should generally not last longer than 20 minutes last. The assessment of the written test performance and that of the oral exam are summarized to a note. In the assessment of the written test performance is weighted double.
§ 6 is crediting other examinations of the candidates to free, if any other comparable exam prior to a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Examination Committee has been successfully filed and the registration for the training examination period of five years after the announcement of the existence of the other test is carried out on request by taking individual components of examination by the competent authority.
§ To review 7 separately passing the examination (1) test parts are Nos. 1 and 2 in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1. For each of these parts of the exam is to make a touch as the arithmetic mean of the evaluations of the services in the individual test subjects. The scores of the written and oral examinations in a test subject are to merge to a note; but, the note of oral examination performance according to § 4 section 7 has the double weight.
(2) the examination is considered passed if the candidates in the economic, legal and social examination in all subjects of the construction engineering testing part, as well as in the written and the practical part of the professional and work-educational testing has provided at least sufficient services.
(3) on the exam, a certificate in accordance with the Appendix page is Exhibit 1 and a certificate in accordance with the Appendix page 1 and 2. In the case of the exemption pursuant to § 6 place, date, and label are - instead of the notes - to specify the examination Panel of assessing otherwise discarded.
§ 8 repetition of the exam (1) a test which is not passed, can be repeated twice.
(2) with the request for repetition of the exam, the candidates is freed by individual exam sections and test subjects, if he has provided at least sufficient services in it in a previous examination and he calculated from the day of the termination of the failed test, has signed up two years for repeat testing. The examinees can request to repeat also passed examinations. In this case, the final result is taken into account.
Section 9 transitional provision the examination procedure initiated until the expiry of the August 31, 2009 can be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1985.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for education and science system
(Reference: Federal Law Gazette I in 1985, 183-184; regarding the details of the changes see footnote)
(Name of competent authority)
Testimony on the assessment to the recognised qualification of certified construction engineer Mr./Mrs.... born most... in... has most... the examination to the recognised qualification of certified construction engineer in accordance with the regulation on the assessment to the recognised qualification of certified construction engineer of 23 January 1985 (BGBl. I p. 177), most recently by article 3 of the Decree of the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) is changed, insisted.
This degree is associated with the level 6 in the German and European qualifications framework; see notice of August 1, 2013 (BAnz AT 20.11.2013 B2).
(Seal of the competent authority)
Page 2 of the results note I. Economic, legal and sozialkundlicher part...
1. principles for cost-conscious action...
2. foundations for legal awareness...
3. basis for cooperation in the workplace...
(In the case of paragraph 6: "the testing participants was according to § 6 in regard to the most... in... exempted from part of the examination... before... dropped test.")
II. Baumaschinentechnischer part...
1 Maschinentechnische fundamentals...
2. construction machinery and equipment...
3. maintenance and repair technology...
4. construction engineering...
(In the case of paragraph 6: "the testing participants was according to § 6 in regard to the most... in... exempted from part of the examination... before... dropped test.")
III. professional and work-educational suitability of subjects has according to § 3 paragraph 3 proof of the acquisition of vocational and work-educational fitness by examining the... in... before... provided.
---*) As appropriate chapter XVI delete EV excerpt from EinigVtr annex I annex functional area C of section III (BGBl. II, 1990, 889, 1135) Federal law into force in the area referred to in article 3 of the Treaty, with the following stipulations: 1. vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last amended by article 19 of the law of December 23, 1981 (BGBl. I S. 1692), and on the basis of § 21 para 1 and 2 , Sections 25, 29 para 1, § 43 para. 1 and 2, § 46 para 2, § 47 para. 3, § 76 para 2, § 77 para 5, § 80 paragraph 2, § 81 para 4, § 82 para. 2, §§ 93, 95 para 4, § 96 para 2 adopted regulations with the following stipulations: a) legal regulations according to § 21 (1) of the Act require the separate enforcement by the Federal Minister for education and science by regulation , that not require the consent of the Federal Council. Regulations require according to article 29, paragraph 1, and section 43 of the Act the separate enforcement by the Federal Minister of economics or the otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and science by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council.
(b) the competent authority may admit exceptions to the education regulations according to § 25 of the Act until December 31, 1995 when even the requirements of technical rules cannot be met. The exceptions are limited in time. The Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers may pursuant to sentence 1 restrict the authority in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and science by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council, or revoke.
(c) the rules in training regulations according to § 25 of the law on training at inter-company training centres (section 27 of the Act) are not applied if the competent authority determines that such training is not possible.
(d) upon entry into force of the Act on the entry into force of the vocational training Act of the Federal Republic of Germany in the German Democratic Republic - IGBBiG - of 19 July 1990 (Coll. I no. 50 p. 907) existing apprenticeships be completed under the new rules, unless that an education is not possible under the new rules or the apprentice specifically wants a continuation under the previous rules. If the termination of the including is not possible under the new training regulations in the previous operation, the competent employment office and the competent authority are required to support the apprentice, to find a new training company which continues training under the new training regulations.
(e) the training period should be extended according to section 29, paragraph 3, of the Act, as far as vocational training with Abitur is performed.
(f) the Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and Science determines by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council the application of sections 76, 77, 80-82, 86, 88, 90, 92 to 96 of the Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of these provisions.
(g) the establishments are obliged practical vocational training suitably to maintain, as necessary for the fulfilment of apprenticeship contracts, before entry into force of the Act on the entry into force of the vocational training Act of the Federal Republic of Germany in the German Democratic Republic - JGBBiG - of 19 July 1990 (Coll. I no. 50 p. 907) have been completed. For operating schools and other facilities serving the vocational education and training, this is to ensure at least until December 31, 1990. Can request which is Chambers of skilled crafts and the Chambers of Commerce and industry to examine the existing capacities of practical vocational training (in particular, workshops) are used as inter-company training centres or as trust assets are transferred at the aforementioned Chambers for use by plants.
h) as long as that do not exist in §§ 79, 87, 89 and 91 of the Act competent authorities referred to, the land determines the competent authority.
(i) apprentices, who are trained in accordance with the nomenclature of the skilled professions, be checked under the previous legislation, as far as not the Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister for education and science shall adopt transitional provisions by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Bundesrat, for procedures and responsibilities.
(k) the current on the day of effect of accession examination procedure in the professional training and professional retraining are completed according to the existing regulations.
Search Translated Laws of Germany