Regulation on the partial retirement of civil servants and civil servants of the Federal Republic of Germany (civil servant's part-time regulation-BATZV)Non-official table of contents
Date of departure: 06.01.2011
" Beamtenolepzeitverordnung vom 6. January 2011 (BGBl. 2), as defined in Article 3 (1) of the Law of 3. July 2013 (BGBl. I p. 1978) "
|:||As amended by Art. 3 (1) G v. 3.7.2013 I 1978|
(+ + + Text evidence: 18.1.2011 + + +)
for more details on the stand. name="BJNR000200011BJNE000100000 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
On the basis of Section 93 (5) of the Federal Civil Service Act, which is defined by Article 11 (2) (a) of the Federal Civil Service Act (Bundesbeamtengesetz) Law of 19 November 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1552), the Federal Ministry of the Interior, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Finance, is ordering: Non-official Table of contents
§ 1 Definition of restructuring and job breakdown areas
Restructuring and vacancy areas according to § 93 (3) sentence 1 (4) of the Federal Civil Service Act (Bundesbeamtengesetz), the top service authority shall, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Budget Committee of the German Bundestag. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Determination of the quota
(1) The quota for the part-time period in accordance with § 93 (4) of the Federal Civil Service Act (Bundesbeamtengesetz) is published annually for the current calendar year on the basis of the statistics in accordance with Section 1 (4) of the Finance and Human Resources Statistics Act, determined from the ratio of the number of civil servants and the number of existing age-part-time relationships. The determination of the quota shall also take into account officials and civil servants; officials and officials for revocation in the preparatory service shall not be taken into account. The reference date for the determination of the quota is 30. June of the previous year.(2) The top service authority can determine the rate
- as the location rate for itself and its downstream business unit or
- as an agency quota for each authority or department of its business unit, or for several authorities or services in common.
(3) the civil servants who can be granted an old-age part-time, fractions of a fraction, are rounded off by integers. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Application
Part-time period may not be less than one year before compliance with the requirements of § 93 (3) or (4) of the Federal Civil Service Act and no later than three months before the beginning of the part-time period. It can be applied for either in the block model or in the part-time model up to the retirement. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Approval
(1) The service authority decides on the application for part-time part-time, taking into account the for the purposes of the service. Civil servants, who were part-time before the part-time period, can only be granted part-time in the block model. In this case, the periods of exemption from work shall be summarised in such a way as to provide service prior to the exemption with at least half of the regular working time. In the case of section 92 (1) or section 92a of the Federal Civil Service Act or part-time employment during parental leave, at least the extent of the previous part-time employment is to be carried out. Minor underwriting of the necessary scope of working time shall not be taken into account in both cases.(2) In the event of the quota being exceeded in accordance with Section 93 (4) of the Federal Civil Service Act (Bundesbeamtengesetz), it is necessary to decide on the applications in the order of the times on which the personal conditions for approval are fulfilled, in the order of order in the order of the the receipt of applications. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Transitional provision
To the extent that, prior to the entry into force of this Regulation, job breakdown areas are subject to the provisions of section 93 (1) The provisions of point 1 (c) of the Federal Officials Act shall continue to apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Entry into force
This Regulation enters into force the day after the announcement.