Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bankkfm_kfrausbv/BJNR005100998.html
Regulation concerning vocational training as a banker / bank clerk BankKfm/KfrAusbV Ausfertigung date: 30.12.1997 full quotation: "regulation on vocational training as a banker / bank clerk of 30 December 1997 (BGBl. 1998 I p. 51)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1998 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last in accordance with article 35 of the sixth Zuständigkeitsanpassungs Decree of September 21, 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) is changed, enacted the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry for education, science, research and technology: section 1 State recognition of the education profession the training Bank Bank clerk is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1 training company: 1.1 position, legal form and organization, 1.2 human resources and training, 1.3 information and communication systems, 1.4 safety and health at work, 1.5 environment protection;
2. market and customer orientation: 2.1 customer-oriented communication, 2.2 marketing, 2.3 consumer and data protection;
3. accounting and payment: 3.1 accounting, 3.2 national payment traffic, 3.3 international payments;
4. money and investment: 4.1 system accounts, 4.2 investment in securities, 4.3 investment in other financial products;
5. lending: 5.1 standard 5.2 mortgages, personal loans, 5.3 corporate loans;
6 accounting accounting and control: 6.1, 6.2 control.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge according to § 3 should be taught according to the contained instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) in annexes I and II. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as is preceded by a professional field related basic education or practical operational characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. She will take place in the middle of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annexes I and II for the first year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the midterm is making in writing based on practical cases or tasks in a maximum of 180 minutes in the following test areas: 1 accounting and national payments, 2. conditioning on accounts, 3. Economic and social studies.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex I, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the test shall be in the test subjects of banking, in writing and in the customer service oral examination performed accounting and control, as well as economic and social studies.
(3) the requirements in the test subjects are: 1 audit specialist banking: less than 180 minutes, the examinee should practical tasks and cases from areas a) accounting, b) payments, c) money and investment, d) lending edit customer - and market-oriented and thereby show that he can; analyze issues and develop possible solutions and represent
2. audit specialist accounting and control: In less than 90 minutes the examinee to analyze real-world tasks and cases and edit and it show that he understands the links between accounting and control;
3. audit technical of economic and social studies: in less than 90 minutes, the examinee to real-world tasks and cases from areas a) working and labour conditions, b) human resources and training, c) economy and economic policy edit and this show that he can represent economic and social contexts of professional and working world
4. testing specialist customer advice: one to the examination based on the show in a consultation by a maximum of 20 minutes duration accounting and payments, money and investment and credit business two tasks made him the choice of the areas that he is able to lead discussions with customers systematically and situational. Here are the occupational education priorities into account. A preparation time of less than 15 minutes is the candidate to concede.
(4) have been evaluated in the written exam the examination results in up to two subjects with 'poor' and the remaining subjects with at least 'sufficient' so is rated subjects the written exam by an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in a 'poor' supplement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing. The partition is to determine from the DUT. In determining the result for this test subject, the results of the written work and the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
(5) in determining the overall result, the exam subjects of banking and customer service to each of the other test subjects have the double weight.
(6) to the final exam, at least sufficient audit services must be provided in the aggregate and in three of the four examination subjects. The audit services in a test subject with "insufficient" evaluated, the exam is not passed.
§ 9 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 10 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1998.
Annex I (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training as a banker / bank clerk - business outline - (site: BGBl. I, 1998, pp. 53-56) skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession and knowledge 1 2 3 1.
The training company (§ 3 No. 1) 1.1 position and legal form of Organization (§ 3 No. 1.1) a) b describe objectives and operations of the training company as well as its position on the market) represent legal form of the training company c) cooperation of the training company in the area of financial services explain d) e describe cooperation of the training company with business organizations, authorities and professional organisations) represent the structural and procedural organisation of the training company f) work items in terms of content and time structure g) operational work and organisational tool role insert 1.2 human resources and vocational training (article 3 No. 1.2) a) objectives and instruments of personnel management and development in the training company describe and b classify the own assessment as an important tool) objectives and principles of human resources planning and the use of staff in the training company describe c) explain records important for employment and d describe the positions of the own payroll) for employment important employment and social law provisions on the basis of practical examples explain e) equity securities of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal institutions explain f) on significant collective schemes , Operation or service agreements and operational exercises and its conclusion report g) the rights and obligations arising from the contract to determine and describe the duties of the parties involved in the dual system h) compare the operational training plan with the training regulations and taking advantage of working and learning techniques, i contribute to its implementation) vocational training opportunities describe k) principles for communication and cooperation apply l) Edit selected items 1.3 team-oriented
Informations-and communication systems (§ 3 No. 1.3) a) information and communication systems use task-oriented b) c explain importance and uses of information and communication systems for the training company) backup data and backup justify 1.4 safety and health at work (§ 3 No. 1.4) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) apply the provisions of the fire prevention; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 1.5 environment protection (§ 3 No. 1.5) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the educational company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) apply the educational company c applicable regulations of environmental protection) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 2 market and customer orientation (§ 3 No. 2) 2.1 customer communication (§ 3 No. 2.1) a) represent important quality-conscious action and b contribute to quality assurance) contacts to customers and prospects to systematically prepare c) principles for customer-oriented behavior in the meeting and in correspondence apply d) consulting and sales pitches with customers plan, carry out and follow up e) inform customers about the benefits and conditions of banking services f) expectations of customers consider when the advice and care and appropriate G offer bank services of the training company) answer customer inquiries and orders edit h) sell bank services demand and take advantage of opportunities of cross-selling i) receive customer complaints and providing solutions 2.2 marketing (§ 3 No. 2.2) a) b explain interactions between customer needs and business objectives) market segmentation as an example of the training company c describe) goals of advertising and sales promotion of the training company examples explain d) e contribute to marketing measures) represent the benefits of distribution channels for customers and the training company f) products of the trainees Company with those of competitors examples compare 2.3 consumer and data protection (§ 3 No. 2.3) a) legal provisions for the protection of the customers apply b) c inform clients about possible risks associated with the use of banking services) rules on data protection for the training company and its employees apply 3 accounting and payments (§ 3 No. 3) 3.1 account management (§ 3 No. 3.1) a) b advise customers to choose of the type of account) open accounts for customers , lead and complete c) d inform customers about legal provisions and contractual arrangements) advise clients about available privileges and powers 3.2 national payment transactions (§ 3 No. 3.2) a) b advise customers when choosing a method of payment) c participate in the cash circulation in compliance with the safety rules and the Organization of the training company) d explain the processing of payment orders examples) legal provisions and contractual agreements for the settlement of payment transactions apply e) advise clients about card-related services as well as provide payment and credit cards f) products represent the training company within the framework of the electronic banking 3.3 international payments (§ 3 No. 3.3) a) b advise clients about means of payment) c edit transactions in the payment of the travel) d advise clients about nichtdokumentäre foreign payments) e describe the handling of document collections and document credits) risks associated with foreign currency payments and ways of safeguarding Bank moderate explain 4. money and investment (§ 3 No. 4) 4.1 system accounts (§ 3 No. 4.1) a) b advise clients on investment opportunities on accounts including special types of training company) open accounts , lead and complete c) d inform customers about legal provisions and contractual arrangements) e advise clients about available privileges and powers) 4.2 investment in securities inform customers about interest and their tax implications (§ 3 No. 4.2) a) b inform customers about investment opportunities, especially in the stocks, bonds, and valuation,) c inform customers about legal provisions and contractual agreements) d assess opportunities and risks of the investment in transferable securities) customers of price quotations and price findings provide e) participate in the settlement of a securities order
(f) customer inquiries to securities settlement answer g) advise clients about custody and administration of securities h) inform customers yield good writings and their tax implications i) financial derivatives and their broad risks describe 4.3 investment in other financial products (§ 3 No. 4.3) a) distribution of composite products for the investment and risk management in the framework of the Organization of the training company b explain) c contribute to the conclusion of building Association savings agreements) 5 credit business inform customers about possibilities of investment and risk management through the conclusion of life insurance (§ 3 No.) 5) 5.1 standardized Privatkredite(§ 3 Nr. 5.1) a) credit types and their uses are different b) probe the legal and economic conditions for borrowing and taking into account the risks decisions prepared c) transactions relating to ongoing credit commitments and credit return edit d) assess collateral and e contribute to the editing of collateral arrangements) 5.2 construction financing involved in loan talks (§ 3 No. 5.2) a) probe the legal and economic conditions for mortgage lending and taking into account the risks decisions prepared b) during the processing of mortgage lending part c) distinguish collateral and 5.3 corporate loans explain their fuse (§ 3 No. 5.3) a) credit cards for corporate clients explain and highlight the differences between corporate and private lending in broad b) collateral distinguish and explain their fuse 6 accounting and control (§ 3 No. 6) 6.1 accounting (§ 3 No. 6.1) a) b describe the structure of the chart of accounts of the training company) business processes capture c) d different cost and revenue elements of the training company) cost and revenue connect of customer facing e) tasks of control examples describe and Inspection work contribute f) 6.2 control report tasks internal inspections and external audits in the training company (§ 3 No. 6.2) a) tasks of controlling information and control instrument of the training company examples describe b) prepare and evaluate statistical data appendix II (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training as a banker / bank clerk - temporal breakdown - (site: BGBl. I, 1998, p. 57-58) A.
The skills and knowledge to the profession items 1.2, learning outcomes k and l and 1.3 are to mediate during the whole training period. Their mediation should be especially in connection with the profession items 3, 4, and 5.1.
B. 1 within a period of a total two to four months the skills and knowledge of the profession items 3.1 are year of training (1) focuses on accounting, 2. market and customer orientation, 6.1 accounting in conjunction with 1.1 position, legal form and organization, 1.2 human resources and vocational training, learning outcomes a, c to h, 1.4 safety and health at work, to provide 1.5 environmental protection.
(2) in a period of total two to four months, the skills and knowledge of the profession position 3.2 national focus are payments, to mediate and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market and customer orientation, 6.1 accounting in connection therewith.
(3) in a period of total four to six months are to impart the skills and knowledge of the profession position 4.1 focus on investment accounts and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market and customer orientation, 6.1 accounting in connection therewith.
2nd in a period of total four to six months the skills and knowledge of professional image positions mainly are training year (1) 4.2 investment in securities, to convey 6.2 control and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market and customer orientation, 6.1 accounting in connection therewith.
(2) in a period of total two to four months are focused on investment in other financial products to impart the skills and knowledge of the profession position 4.3 and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market and customer orientation, 6.1 accounting in connection therewith.
(3) in a period of total three to five months, the skills and knowledge of the profession position to mediate 5.1 standardized personal loans and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market and customer orientation, 6.1 accounting in connection therewith are focusing on.
3 in a period of total two to four months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are year of training (1) 5.2 construction financing, 5.3 corporate loans and 1.2 human resources and training, learning b and i focused on, to mediate and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market - and customer-orientation, 6 accounting and control in connection with this.
(2) in a period of total two to four months are mainly to impart the skills and knowledge of the profession position 3.3 international payment transactions and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market - and customer-orientation, 6 accounting and control in connection therewith.
(3) in a period of total four to six months are mainly to deepen the skills and knowledge of at least two of the profession items 3.1 accounting, 4. money and investment, 5. lending and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession positions 2. market - and customer-orientation, 6 accounting and control in connection therewith.
Search Translated Laws of Germany