Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bamkosto/BJNR017480970.html
Cost regulation for commercial services of the Federal Institute for materials research and testing BAMKostO Ausfertigung date: 17.12.1970 full quotation: "cost regulation for commercial services of the Federal Institute for materials research and testing of 17 December 1970 (BGBl. I S. 1748), most recently by article 1 of the Decree of 4 November 2013 (BGBl. I p. 3950) has been modified" V go to. by article 4 para 66 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 mWv 14.8.2018 stand: last amended by art. 1 V v. 4.11.2013 I 3950 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.8.1984 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 1 No. 1 & 2 V v 3.9.1981 I 937 mWv 13.9.1981 & d. Article 1 No. 1 V v. 25.1.2006 mWv 1.2.2006 input formula on the basis of § 28 para 2 and 3 of the law on explosive materials (Explosives Act) by the 25 August 1969 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1358) is prescribed.
§ 1 scope the Federal Institute for materials testing (Federal Agency) collects for its commercial services fees and disbursements costs in accordance.
§ 1a in special cases, charges are charged also for commercial services, which have been started, but not completed, if the reasons of the one to represent are led a performance.
Section 2 calculation of fees (1) the fee is calculated on the basis of the hourly rates listed in the annex to this regulation of costs for the individual organization units after time. The hourly rates include all costs incurred in the respective organizational unit.
(2) be determined for individual commercial services average costs (lump), only these are settled.
(3) the fee can be in some cases increased (section 6) or reduced (§ 7).
Section 3 fee after time, travel and waiting times (1) at the time following activities are recorded: activities preparatory 1 (such as correspondence, meetings, literature studies, file review, examination of documents, constructions, trial preparation), 2 construction works (E.g. Workshop operations, establishment of testing facilities, carrying out the investigation, evaluation of results, examination results third), activities preparatory to 3. (such as experimental follow-up, dismantling the test equipment, drafting of reports and opinions, creation of admission) , Production of documents, typing, registry).
(2) the time spent is calculated in hours. Partial hours are recognized pro rata. This is rounded up to full quarters of an hour.
(3) in the case of time trials, where no staff costs, machine hourly rates can be charged for the temporal use of technical equipment.
(4) duration still trying determine the necessary time required according to the specific test conditions. The hourly rates for commercial services of the respective organizational unit are used for calculating fees.
(5) also the travel time caused by the respective application, which are in the normal working hours, as well as waiting times include to the time unless they are caused by the applicant.
Section 4 charges requires extraordinary expenses for material, energy, special test equipment, measuring and auxiliary equipment or other precautions or AIDS performance or caused other above-average cost performance, shall calculate these charges according to the cost.
§ 5 provision of facilities and equipment on time is the provision of facilities and equipment on time to calculate according to the cost.
§ 6 accelerated commercial services provided a net power due to particularly urgent request except for the series of ongoing work, so you can be a surcharge of more than 100 per cent of the fee calculated according to sections 3 to 5.
§ 7 results in reduction of the fee taking into account the economic value of the net power for the claimant in a particular case, that calculated fee is disproportionately high to the articles 3 to 5, so she can be reduced to a reasonable amount.
§ 8 (dropped out) § 9 expenses as expenses shall be compensated for: 1 travel expenses, 2. expenses for the carriage of test equipment and objects of test, 3. the inspection of items that are sent from abroad, applied import duties and the related disposal fees, 4. expenses for goods and services of third parties.
§ 10 fees debtors (1) is obliged to pay the fees, who requested the power 1, who charges through a given opposite the federal or shared with her declaration has acquired 2., 3. who is liable for the fees due of another law.
(2) multiple fees debtor liable severally.
§ 11 fixing the fees, maturity, and advance payment (1) the fees are fixed by written notification. At least emerge from the notification must: 1 the fees borrowers, 2. the paid commercial performance, 3 are the amounts to be paid as fees, 4 where, when and how the fees to pay the legal basis for the collection of fees and their calculation, 5.
(2) the fees are payable with the announcement of establishing fees to the debtors of the charges, if not the Federal agency determined later.
(3) the provision of a commercial service can be made depending on an appropriate advance payment or a reasonable security deposit up to the amount of the charges expected to be incurred.
(4) the delivery of the opinion or the announcement of the examination results can be reset until the fees adult by the performance have been paid.
§ 12 deferral, suppression and Decree on the deferral, the Suppression and the adoption of claims the Federal Office on payment of fees this cost item are the provisions of the federal financial regulation apply mutatis mutandis.
(dropped out) Überzahlte § 15 refund (1) sections 13 and 14 or are unjustly levied fees immediately to repay wrongly levied fees but only as far as a fixing of fees; becoming not yet final Wrongly levied fees only for reasons of equity can be refunded after that date.
(2) the refund claim expires by limitation if he does not will be claimed until the end of the third calendar year following the emergence of the claim; However, the Statute of limitations does not begin before the nonrepudiation of determining fees.
§ 16 (repealed) article 17 this regulation into force shall on the day after its promulgation. At the same time the asylum Statute of the Federal Institute for material testing in Berlin about the fees for the official material testing (GaM) by February 8, 1961 (Federal Gazette No. 35 of February 18, 1961) occurs, last amended by the second amendment of the asylum Statute of the Federal Institute for materials testing on the fees for the official material testing (GaM) 1 June 1968, approved on 19 July 1968 (Federal Gazette No. 140 of July 31, 1968) , except force.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for economic plant (to section 2) (site: BGBl. I 2013, 3950) commercial services of the organizational units (departments) of the BAM will be charged the following hourly rates: OU Department name the OU hourly rate in euro 1 analytical chemistry; Reference materials 116 2 chemical safety engineering 108 3 dangerous goods packing 96 4 material and environmental 93 5 materials technology 106 6 material protection and surface engineering 99 7 building security 104 8 non-destructive testing 97 9 component security 106 S quality infrastructure 103
Search Translated Laws of Germany