Law on measures to maintain the operation of public transport railway companiesNon-official table of contents
Date of departure: 07.03.1934
" Act on Measures to maintain the operation of public transport railway undertakings in the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt part III, outline number 932-1, as last amended by Article 101 of the Law of 8. December 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1864), "
|:||Last modified by Art. 101 G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864|
(+ + + Text credits: 1.1.1964 + + +) for more details on the stand specification. name="BJNR200910934BJNE000100326 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
The Imperial Government has approved the following law, which is hereby proclaimed: Non-official table of contents
The operation of public transport railway companies may be restricted only with the approval of the supervisory authority. or be shut down. This is also true in the insolvency proceedings concerning the assets of the railway owner. Non-official table of contents
In insolvency proceedings concerning the assets of a railway owner, the public transport railway companies , the approval of the creditors 'committee or of the creditors' meeting, as required in accordance with § 160 of the Insolvency Code, may be replaced by the supervisory authority at the request of the insolvency administrator or the specialist in the case of the insolvency administrator if
Non-official Table of contents
- individual or all rail companies should be sold free-handed,
- Loans to continue operations.
(1) The forced auction of immovable property, which is dedicated to the operation of a public transport railway undertaking, may not be allowed until the operating licence granted for the railway undertaking has been extinguishing. shall only be carried out with the consent of the supervisory authority. The forced auction, even if it is ordered after the entry into force of this Act, is suspended until the end of the operation or until the consent is granted.(2) Immovable objects dedicated to the operation of the railway undertaking shall be subject to the railway body and other land intended to be used continuously or indirectly for the purposes of the railway undertaking.(3) Where an increase in the amount referred to in paragraph 1 is suspended, the period provided for in Article 31 (2) of the Forced Auction Act shall commenced with the date on which the adjustment to paragraph 1 of this paragraph ends.(4) Included in the national legislation on the treatment of land and other property, as a railway entity, dedicated to a railway undertaking of public transport, special provisions for the satisfaction of this railway unit, the execution in immovable property, which is dedicated to the operation of a railway undertaking, shall be governed by the provisions of this national law. Non-official table of contents
(1) The use of mortgaged or overused travel equipment from railway companies in the Public transport shall be permitted only with the consent of the supervisory authority until the operating licence granted to the railway undertaking is extinguisher.(2) In the case of compulsory enforcement in the means of transport, the provisions of the law relating to the inadmissibility of the seizure of railway operating equipment shall be applied in the case of the law concerning the inadmissibility of the seizure of railway equipment in the published Federal Law Gazproc Part III, section 310-11, the revised version, as amended by Article 19 of the Law of 5. October 1994 (BGBl. 2911); Non-official table of contents
(1) The supervisory authority within the meaning of this law is the state transport authority responsible for supervision.(2) In the case of a railway, the territory of several countries shall be subject to the provisions of Section 5 of the General Railway Act of 27. December 1993 (BGBl. 2378, 2396), the competent supervisory authority shall, in agreement with the supervisory authorities of the participating countries, take their decisions. The same applies if the railroad owner operates other railways in other countries.
§ § 5, 7: IdF d. § 9 (4) G v. 29.3.1951 I 225, 438; shall apply in Berlin in the original version not reproduced here (§ 3 paragraph 2 G v. 10.7.1958 114-2) Non-official table of contents
- A non-official table of contents
The Federal Government, with the consent of the Federal Council, shall issue the administrative provisions necessary for the implementation of the law.
§ § 5, 7: IdF d. § 9 (4) G v. 29.3.1951 I 225, 438; shall apply in Berlin in the original version not reproduced here (§ 3 paragraph 2 G v. 10.7.1958 114-2)