Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/baf_gzuschlagsv/BJNR009350986.html
Regulation of the supplements to the requirements under the Federal education assistance act in a training abroad (BAföG AuslandszuschlagsV) BAföG AuslandszuschlagsV Ausfertigung date: 25.06.1986 full quotation: "regulation of the supplements to the requirements under the Federal education assistance act at an education abroad by June 25, 1986 (BGBl. I p. 935), most recently by article 6 of the law of October 24, 2010 (BGBl. I S. 1422) is changed" stand : Last amended by art. 6 G v. 24.10.2010 I 1422 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 7.1986 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 1 No. 1 in accordance with article 2 V v. recordings I 1074 mWv 1.7.1992 V is in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty gem. appendices I Cape. XVI Sachgeb. B section II EingS. EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1132 the contracts came into force on input formula on the basis of § 13 para 4 of the Federal training as amended by the notice of June 6, 1983 (BGBl. I p. 645) the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council decreed: § 1 surcharges to the requirements (1) a training abroad are made in surcharges in accordance with this regulation following the cases of § 5 para 2 of the law on the need for : 1. a monthly international supplement, unless carried out a Member State of the European Union or of Switzerland training and the purchasing power of benefits granted under the law on the foreign training see their purchasing power in the domestic is located (§ 2), 2. the demonstrably necessary tuition (§ 3), 3. expenses for travel to the place of training (§ 4), 4. expenses for health insurance (section 5).
Set applies 1 No. 3 and 4 for internships according to § 5 para. 5 of the Act.
(2) surcharges are not made under this regulation, as far as article 12 par. 4 of the Act applies.
Article 2 amount of the foreign payment (1) the foreign charge is calculated according to the percentage that sets the Foreign Office to the purchasing power of compensation pursuant to article 55 of the federal pay law. Reference is the requirement pursuant to section 13 paragraph 1 number 2 and paragraph 2 No. 2 of the Act.
(2) for approval periods beginning in the first half of the year, the percentage set to 1 October of the previous year is the percentage set at 1 April of the same year significantly, for approval periods beginning in the second half of the year. The percentage is valid for the duration of the permit.
§ 3 tuition fees (1) detectable necessary tuition be maximum for the period of one year up to paid 4,600 euros.
(2) on the amount referred to in paragraph 1, tuition fees can only be made if 1 the training only to the selected College can be performed or 2. in some cases a special study project of the trainees only to the selected College can be performed and this is particularly worthy of support in regard to the performance of the trainees. This advisory opinions by two teachers operating in the domestic shall be provided. The Ministry of education may obtain other expert opinions in cases of doubt.
(3) the student has to prove what he has sought to remission or reduction of tuition fees.
§ 4 a travel supplement is paid expenses for travel to the training location (1) for the trip to the training, as well as for a return journey. The travel supplement is 250 euros when travelling within Europe, otherwise each 500 euro each.
(2) in special cases of hardship, the necessary expenses for a more outward and return journey can be made.
§ 5 a surcharge in the amount if paid monthly expenses for health insurance expenses of health insurance of the trainees after section 13a (1) of the Act, if the trainee proves the existence of a health insurance protection.
§ 6 relative to hardness regulation to cover a particular need for training abroad according to § 5 para 2 and 5 of the Act provided educational assistance only under this regulation. The regulation on additional services in cases of hardship under the Federal Education Assistance Act of 15 July 1974 (BGBl. I p. 1449), most recently by article 2 of the law of 24 July 1995 (BGBl. I p. 976) has been modified, is as far as no application.
Regulations on the occasion of the changes by the twenty-second law amending the Federal training for approval periods that have started before August 1, 2008 are § 7 sections 1 to 6 in the version applicable up to July 31, 2008 further to apply, section 2 but not in cases of support according to § 5 para 2 No. 3 of the Act.
Section 8 application definition on the occasion of the changes by the twenty-third law to amend the Federal training for approval periods that started before October 28, 2010, is to apply article 2 until September 30, 2010, in the version applicable up to October 28, 2010. Applies approval periods that started before January 1, 2011, the percentage set by the Foreign Ministry to compensate for purchasing power according to paragraphs 7 and 54 of the federal salaries Act amended on June 19, 2009 to April 1, 2010.
Search Translated Laws of Germany