Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/baf_g/BJNR014090971.html
Federal Act about individual training (Federal Education Assistance Act - BAföG) BAföG copy date: 26.08.1971 full quotation: "federal education assistance act as amended by the notice of December 7, 2010 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1952;)" (2012 I S. 197), last by article 1 of the law of December 23, 2014 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2475) is changed "stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 7.12.2010 I, 1952; 2012 I 197 last amended by art. 1 G v. 23.12.2014 I 2475 for more information on the stand number found in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.10.1985 +++) (+++ changes due to EinigVtr cf. §§ 5, 6a, 12, 13, 16, 24, 40, 40a, 42, 48, 59, 66a +++) in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty, the G is gem. appendices I Cape. XVI Sachgeb. B section II Eings. EinigVtr v. 31 8.1990 conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1132 of the contracts entered into force.
A legal entitlement § 1 policy on individual training promotion for a corresponding inclination, fitness and performance training in accordance with this Act, if the funds needed for his livelihood and his education otherwise not available to the trainees.
Section I eligible training section 2 training facilities (1) training support is provided for visiting further 1 schools of general education and vocational training, including classes of all forms of vocational education and training, from class 10, as well as technical and professional upper school, which visiting does not require a completed vocational training if the student meets the requirements of paragraph 1a, a completed vocational training does not require 2. vocational trade schools and technical schools, whose visit , as long as they convey a professional degree in an at least two-year education, 3. trade and technical high school, whose visit to a completed vocational training requires 4 evening schools, vocational school, evening schools, evening schools and colleges, 5 colleges and academies, 6 universities.
Nature and contents of the training are decisive for the mapping. Education is provided, if the training at a public institution - with the exception of non-State universities - or an approved replacement school is carried out.
(1a) for the visit which will be educational institutions referred to number 1 in paragraph 1 education is only done if the trainee not with his parents lives and 1 from the home of the parents of an appropriate reasonable training facility is not accessible, 2 performs its own budget and married or joined in a civil partnership or was, 3 leads its own budget and live together with at least one child.
The Federal Government can determine by Decree without the consent of the Bundesrat, that set 1, education for visiting the number 1 designated training centres also in cases provided in paragraph 1, where the referral of the trainees on the parents for serious social reasons is unreasonable.
(2) for the visit of supplementary schools and non-governmental institutions, education is provided only if the competent authority of the country recognizes that a visit to the training facility is equivalent to a visit to a training facility referred to in paragraph 1. The examination of equivalence pursuant to sentence 1 officio in as part of the approval process, or at the request of the training facility.
(3) the Federal Ministry of education and research to determine by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council that education provided for the visit by 1 training sites, which are not referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, 2. training centres, which are essays, when he visit the referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 training centres is equivalent.
(4) educational assistance is provided also for participation in an internship, which is required in connection with a visit to one of the training institutions referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 or specific pursuant to paragraph 3 and the content of which is regulated in training regulations. The course in relation to the visit is one in paragraph 1 number 1 designated training facility called education is done only if the trainee not with his parents lives.
(5) education is provided only if the education section takes at least a half year or school and training in General fully takes the worker of the trainees. Training section within the meaning of this Act is the time that is spent on educational institutions of a kind of training facility including the internship required in connection with this to a conclusion or cancellation. A master's degree paragraph 1a shall apply pursuant to § 7 in relation to the field of study, which he builds on, in each case as a separate education section.
(6) education is not paid, if the trainee receives 1 child allowances, unemployment benefits for professional training by the third book of the social code or unemployment benefit II for professional training according to the second book of the social code, 2. receives services from gifted education works, 3 as employees in the public service candidates pay or receive similar benefits from public funds or 4th as a prisoner eligible for training aid pursuant to the § 44 , 176, paragraph 4 of the Criminal Justice Act has.
§ 3 distance learning (1) training support is provided to participate in distance learning courses as far as prepare them under the same conditions of access to the same degree as the referred to in § 2 paragraph 1 or according to § 2 paragraph 3 specific training sites.
(2) training support is provided only for participation in courses which are approved according to § 12 of the distance education protection act or without falling under the provisions of the distance education Protection Act, by a public institution are held.
(3) education is provided only if 1 the trainees successfully took part in the six months prior to the period of approval in the course, he can finish preparing for the graduation in no longer than twelve months, 2. the labour force of the trainees fully takes participation in the course and this period lasts at least three consecutive calendar months.
This is to be proved by a certificate of the remote teaching Institute.
(4) the competent authority of the country decides the trainees, participants in their distance learning course to make are kind of training facility. Trainees who take part in courses, prepare the 1 on the main school, will prepare the students of evening schools, 2 on the secondary school age of 17 years, will prepare the students of evening schools, 3 on the college entrance age of 18 years, be prepare age of 19 years 4. on the General or a baccalaureate applicants students technical high school, whose visiting requires a completed vocational training, , after reaching the age of 21 years students of evening schools provided equal.
(5) § 2 is paragraph 4 and 6 apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 4 training in domestic educational assistance is made subject to sections 5 and 6 for training in domestic.
§ 5 education abroad (1) the permanent place of residence within the meaning of this Act is grounded in the place which not only temporarily is focuses on the relations of life, without that it's up to the will to the permanent establishment; who is merely for the purpose of training in one place, has established no permanent residence.
(2) education is done trainees, who have their permanent residence in this country, to visit a training facility located in a foreign country, if 1 is good training for the level of training and except in schools with gymnasium upper level and in professional schools at least part of this training can be counted towards the prescribed or usual training period, or 2. in the context of cross-border cooperation of a German and at least a foreign education institutes alternately involved the sequential courses of a single training German by the and are offered to foreign training sites or recorded 3. a training at a training facility in a Member State of the European Union or in the Switzerland or continued.
The training must last at least six months or a semester; It takes place in the framework of cooperation agreed with the popular training facility, it must last at least twelve weeks. Sentence 1 is that in article 8 paragraph 1 even to apply to number 1 to 5 designated trainees, if they have their permanent residence in the inland, but otherwise demonstrate sufficient loyalty to Germany according to the particular circumstances of the individual case. Set apply to the 1 number 3 in article 8 paragraph 1 number 6 and 7, paragraphs 2 and 3 referred trainees only, if they have acquired the admission requirements for the funded training in the domestic or possess a residence permit according to § 25 paragraph 1 and 2 of the residence Act.
(4) paragraph 2 number 1 and 2 applies only to visiting schools, which is equivalent to the visit by following training facilities located in Germany according to § 2: 1 schools with gymnasium upper level from grade 11, 2 schools with gymnasium upper level from grade 10, as far as the University entrance qualification can be purchased after 12 years of schooling, vocational training 3., 4. compartment and compartment upper school classes, 5 colleges , Academies or universities;
Paragraph 2 paragraph 3 applies only to visiting schools, which is equivalent to the visit of the training sites in paragraphs 3 to 5, except for the specialized high schools. The equivalence examination officio in as part of the approval process.
(5) one in the Inland vocational school, a trade school, a higher technical school, Academy or College, or with the is in connection with the visit referred to in paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 3-sponsored visit to a similar training facility located in a Member State of the European Union an internship required, so education is made for participation in an internship abroad only if the educational institution or the competent testing authority recognizes , that this practical training meets the requirements of the examination regulations of the internship. The placement abroad must according to the level of training of training be conducive and take at least twelve weeks.
§ 5a unrecognized training periods in the performance of educational grants for training in domestic remains the time of training the trainees from abroad, carried out at the latest but up to one year, not considered. During a training in Germany started and according to § 5 paragraph 2 No. 1 abroad will continue, the maximum duration would be reached if this extends to the training period spent abroad, but no more than about a year. Overall, pursuant to sentences 1 and 2, not more than one year is ignored; This also applies to multiple exchange between Switzerland and abroad. The sentences 1 and 2 shall not apply if the alien in training regulations as undertaken necessary in the international part of the training is mandatory.
§ 6 promotion of Germans abroad Germans within the meaning of the basic law, who have their permanent residence in a foreign State and a training facility visit there or from there in a neighboring state, without having a claim according to § 5, can be made educational grants, if justified by the special circumstances of the case. Type and duration of the services, as well as the imputation of income and assets vary according to the specific conditions in the country of residence. According to article 9, paragraph 1 and 2, § 48, articles 36 to 38 shall not apply.
§ 7 initial training, further training is (1) education for the secondary education and at least three school or academic years of vocational training within the meaning of sections 2 and 3 and a subsequent professionally qualifying degree done. A graduation is also then, when he was acquired from abroad and enabled there to practice professional qualifying. Set 2 is not to apply if the trainee continues training begun in Germany, after he acquired in the course with one according to § 5 paragraph 2 number 1 and 2 eligible training a professional degree has basically.
(1a) for a master or master's degree within the meaning of § 19 of the Hochschulrahmengesetz, or for a postgraduate degree in the sense of § 18 paragraph 1 sentence 1 to 3 of the Hochschulrahmengesetz, as well as for similar courses in Member States of the European Union and the Switzerland Education is delivered, when he on a Bachelor or Bachelor degree builds 1 or are in accordance with an education according to § 5 paragraph 2 number 1 or 3 and is based on a not yet completed single stage domestic studies , which accordingly sanctioned by the host University as a Bachelor's degree, and 2 the trainees completed only a Bachelor or Bachelor degree, or has within the meaning of point 1 a recognition of previous studies as such a conclusion similarly reached.
For training eligible pursuant to sentence 1 paragraph 3 is sentence 1 number 1 for training cancellation and change after March 31, 2001 no application.
(2) only further training education is provided for at the most until a professionally qualifying degree, 1 (dropped out) 2 if she complemented a college education or a training equals the national law in so far as this is legally required for the intended vocation, 3. If access to her has been opened in connection with the previous training, it is independent and technically continues in the same direction , 4. If the trainee a) or a specialist upper class, whose visiting requires a completed vocational training, attended an evening school, a vocational school, an evening school, an evening high school or a college or b) the access conditions for promoting further training at one of the training sites in (a) above has, acquired by a student checking or checking access to a college or 5 If the trainee as first vet at least three years of training at a vocational school or in a specialist school , which does not require a completed vocational training, has completed.
In addition, education for only another training is only made when the special circumstances of the case, in particular the training objective, require this.
(3) has the apprentice 1 for good cause or 2nd reason unabweisbarem training canceled or changed the subject, so provided financial support for any other education; Number 1 only until the beginning of the fourth semester is for trainees at colleges, academies and universities. A trainee cancels the training, when he finally gives up visits by educational institutions of a kind of training facility including the internship required in connection herewith. A trainee changes the subject, when he seeks an other professional degree, or another specific training goal of a legally regulated training course at a training school for same kind of training facility. When first time change or cancellation of training is generally believed that the conditions referred to in point 1 are fulfilled; for trainees at colleges, academies and universities, this applies only if the change or cancellation occurs until the beginning of the third semester. The number of semesters is deducted in determining the relevant pursuant to sentences 1 and 4 semester, allocated according to decision of the training facility from the originally operated technical direction on the new course.
(4) for trainees, who have started the aborted training or training in the field of preceding the change before August 1, 1996, paragraph 3, sentence 1 as amended on 31 July 1996 shall apply.
Section II personal requirements of § 8 nationality is provided (1) education 1. Germans within the meaning of the basic law, 2. Union citizens, who have a right of permanent residence within the meaning of the freedom of movement law/EU and EU after the residence Act have other foreigners, the a settlement permit or a permit for permanent residence - 3. Union citizens who are entitled to EU law freedom of movement according to § 2 paragraph 2 of the freedom of movement law/EU as employed or self-employed persons, , as well as those rights as children only therefore do not belong to their spouses, partners and children who are EU law freedom of movement entitled under the conditions of article 3, paragraph 1 and 4 of the freedom of movement law/EU or which, because they 21 years of age or older and receive from her parents or whose spouses or life partners no maintenance, 4. Union citizens who have stood before the start of training at home in an employment relationship , whose subject-matter with which the training content related stands, 5. nationals of another Contracting State of the agreement on the European economic area under the conditions of the numbers 2 to 4, 6 foreigners who have their habitual residence in the national territory and that outside the Federal territory as refugees within the meaning of the Convention relating to the status of refugees of 28 July 1951 (BGBl. 1953 II p. 559) recognized and in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany are not only temporarily entitled to stay , 7 homeless foreigners within the meaning of the law on the legal status of homeless foreigners in Germany where in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number of 243-1, adjusted version, last amended by article 7 of the Act of 30 July 2004 (BGBl. I p. 1950).
(2) education is provided other aliens, if they have their permanent residence in the country and 1.
a residence permit pursuant to §§ 22, 23 paragraph 1 or 2, the sections 23a, 25 paragraph 1 or 2, the sections 25a, 28, 37, 38 paragraph 1 paragraph 2, Section 104a or than spouse or life partner or child of a foreign national with right of residence a residence permit according to § 30 or the paragraphs 32 to 34 of the residence law, 2. a residence permit according to § 25 paragraph 3, paragraph 4 sentence 2 or 5 , § 31 of the law of the stay or as a spouse or life partner or child of a foreigner holding a residence permit according to § 30 or the paragraphs 32 to 34 of the residence law have a residence permit and continuously legally permitted for at least four years in Germany or tolerated stay.
(2a) tolerated aliens (§ 60a of the residence Act), who have their permanent residence in this country, education is provided if she continuously lawfully, be permitted for at least four years or tolerated in the Federal territory to stop.
(3) in addition, education is provided foreigners when 1 is before the start of the eligible part of the education section five years domestically have stopped themselves and have been lawfully employed or at least a parent during three years at home the last six years before the start of the eligible part of the training section has 2 stopped and has been legally employed , the rest of the time in which these requirements were submitted in the course of the training section. The requirements also apply to a single further education section as a met, if the trainee in the preceding section, education has purchased the access conditions and then immediately starts the training section. The requirement of the employment of the parent during the past six years may be waived if she not to be fact not is exercised from a by him and he has been gainfully employed at least six months in Germany.
(4) trainees, who are eligible pursuant to paragraph 1 or 2 as a spouse or life partner, personally, not losing the right to education that they live permanently separately or the marriage or civil partnership was dissolved, if they are still legally resident in Germany.
(5) laws, regulations and administrative provisions, according to which education is other foreigners, remain unaffected.
§ 9 eligibility (1) training is encouraged, if the performance of the trainees can be expected, that he achieved its training target.
(2) this is generally accepted as long as the trainees visited the training facility or takes part in the internship and visiting a higher school, Academy, or college study progress corresponding to the respective training and examination regulations can be. Here are the required pursuant to § 48 evidence to provide.
(3) in the case of participation in distance learning courses, this is assumed if the trainee has taught the certificate pursuant to section 3, paragraph 3.
§ 10 age (1) (dropped out) (2) (dropped out) (3) educational assistance if not paid, if the trainee at the beginning of the training section, for which he applied for education, the 30 years of age, the age of 35 has completed paragraph 1a in courses according to § 7. Sentence 1 shall not apply if the trainee the access conditions for promoting training in a specialist upper class, whose visiting requires a completed vocational training, has acquired 1 on an evening middle schools, a vocational school, an evening school, an evening high school, a college or a student checking or checking access to a University, 1a.
the trainee without university entrance qualification has been written on the basis of his professional qualification from a University, 1B. the trainees further training number 2 or 3 absorbs pursuant to article 7, paragraph 2, 2nd (dropped out) 3 for personal or family reasons prevented were trainees, in time to begin the training section; This is particularly the case when they educate a child under ten years without interruption when reaching the age limits up to the recording of the training and during this period, up to a maximum of 30 hours per week in the monthly average are gainfully employed; Single parents may be employed for this support through basic subsistence to avoid, or 4 who apprentices as a result of a drastic change has become his personal circumstances in need and professional qualifying still no training, which can be promoted under this Act, has completed more than 30 hours per week.
Sentence shall apply only if the trainee takes the training immediately after reaching the entry requirements, the removal of the impediment or the admission of a need as a result of radical changes in his personal relationships 2 number 1, 1 b, 3 and 4.
Section III scope education services § 11 is (1) education for the living and the education is done (needed).
(2) on the demand is in compliance with the following provisions, income and assets of the trainees, as well as income of his/her spouse or life partner and his parents in that order; the credit is first on the part of the demand to be paid according to § 17 paragraph 2 sentence 1 as a grant and loan, then the according to § 17 paragraph 3 as bank loans, and then click the according to § 17 para 1 as grant. Spouse or life partner in the meaning of this act he not always deemed to be Getrenntlebende, unless this Act provides otherwise.
(2a) income of the parents remains out of consideration, if their whereabouts are not known or are legally or actually prevented, domestic maintenance to accomplish.
(3) income of the parents is also ignored if the trainee an evening high school or college visits 1, 2. at the beginning of the training section has reached age the 30, 3. at the beginning of the training section five years of year in the was employed after reaching the age of 18 or 4. at the beginning of the training section was longer employed after completion of previous, at least three-year professional training three years or in the case of a shorter training.
Sentence applies only if the trainee was in the years of his employment in a position, to maintain their income even 1 number 3 and 4.
(4) income of the spouse or life partner, the parents or a parent except to the needs of the applicant is credit on the other trainees who are that according to this law, or according to § 56 of the third book of the social code can be promoted, so will be in a training of equally applied. Also the children of the aggregate of the income are taken into account, which can receive education without imputation of income of the parents and attend an evening high school or college or have completed the age of 30 at the beginning of the training. Not take into account are trainees who attend University of the Bundeswehr or Management College unless they receive as employees in the public service candidates pay or similar benefits from public funds.
§ 12 requirements for students (1) monthly requirements apply to students 1 of vocational and trade schools, whose visit to a completed vocational training does not require euros 216, 2. of evening schools, evening schools, vocational school and technical high school, whose visiting requires a completed vocational training, 391 euros.
(2) monthly demand euros 465, 2. of evening schools, evening schools, vocational school and technical high school, whose visiting requires a completed vocational training, be regarded as, if the trainee not with his parents lives for pupils 1 secondary general education schools and vocational schools, as well as technical and professional upper school, which visiting does not require a completed vocational training, 543 euros.
(3) (dropped out) (3a) a trainee lives even with his parents, where the space inhabited by him in the property of the parents.
(4) in the case of a training abroad, a travel supplement is provided for the outward journey to the place of education, as well as for a return journey. The travel supplement is 250 euros when travelling within Europe, otherwise each 500 euro each. The necessary expenses for a more outward and return journey can be made in special hardship cases.
Section 13 requirements for students (1) monthly requirements apply to trainees in 1.
Specialist schools, whose visiting requires a completed vocational training, evening schools and colleges 348 euros, 2. colleges, academies and universities 373 euro.
(2) the requirements referred to in paragraph 1 for the accommodation, increase if the trainee lives 1 with his parents to 49 EUR per month, 2 not with his parents lives to 224 EUR per month.
(3) (dropped out) (3a) a trainee lives even with his parents, where the space inhabited by him in the property of the parents.
(4) in the case of a training abroad according to § 5 paragraph 2 a premium or discount, carried out as far as the living and training conditions in the country of training so require, if necessary, the amount of which determined the Federal Government by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council.
§ 13a health and care insurance surcharge
(1) for apprentices, which insures only Columbine are 1 in the statutory health insurance according to § 5 paragraph 1 number 9, 10, or 13 of the fifth book of the social code or as a voluntary member or 2nd for a health insurance company that paragraph 2a of the fifth book of the social code meets conditions laid down in § 257 and services can claim from this insurance, the type for the services of the fifth book of social security code with the exception of the health and maternity money match that increases the need to 62 EUR per month. The requirements are limited, 2 contract performance on a certain proportion of the eligible costs in sentence 1 number increases instead to the proven health insurance costs, but no more than to the amount referred to in sentence 1. The proven costs only nine-tenths are taken into account, if the contractual services include separately predictable accommodation and choice medical benefits for inpatient hospital treatment. The cost at the time of application are decisive.
(2) for apprentices, the 1 in the social long-term care insurance according to § 20 paragraph 1 9, 10, 12, or paragraph 3 of the eleventh book of the social code or 2 with a private insurance company, insured conditions laid down in article 61, paragraph 6, of the eleventh book of the social code according to § 23 of the eleventh book of the social code are only contributions number, increases the demand to 11 EUR per month.
§ 14 needs for interns deemed monthly needs for interns the amounts provided for pupils and students of schools, with their visit the internship in the context is. Article 13, paragraph 4 shall apply accordingly.
§ 14a supplementary services in cases of hardship the Federal Government can determine by Decree without the consent of the Bundesrat, that during a training in the domestic training grant amounts provided according to article 12, paragraph 1 and 2, article 13, paragraph 1 and 2 and § 13a, to cover special expenses of the trainees 1 for his education--if they hereby are directly related, and as far as this is necessary to attain the objective of the training , 2 for its accommodation, as far as this is necessary to avoid undue hardship.
Under the Ordinance, regulations can be taken about 1 the courses, having granted an additional requirement 2. the types of expenses that are generally considered to be increasing demand, 3. that are types of learning and work equipment, to accept its cost as additional needs, 4. the distribution of additional requirements on the training section, 5. the amount or the maximum amount of additional requirements and the amount of a deductible.
§ 14b additional service for trainees still not completed the tenth year of life with child (child care supplement) (1) for trainees, with at least one own child, that, living in a household, increases the need to 113 EUR per month for the first and 85 euro for each other in these children. The supplement is granted to only one parent for the same period. Are according to this law basically eligible both parents and living in a common household, they determine among themselves the legitimate.
(2) the surcharge referred to in paragraph 1 is ignored as income for welfare benefits. This applies to the determination of a cost contribution according to article 90 of the eighth book of the social code but only as far as the cost contribution for a children's day care on weekdays will be collected during regular service hours.
§ Is provided from the beginning of the month to 15 duration (1) education, where training is, but not before recorded from the beginning of the month of application on.
(2) training support is provided for the duration of the training - including the unterrichts - and free time - in courses but only until the end of the maximum duration according to § 15a. Education a maximum of 12 months is provided for the participation of institutions of distance education.
(2a) education is also provided, as long as trainees as a result are prevented by illness or pregnancy, but not perform the training, about the end of the third calendar month beyond.
(3) over the maximum duration, provided education for a reasonable time, if you 1 for serious reasons, 2 (dropped out) 3 as a result of participation in prescribed bodies and statutory bodies of higher education institutions and countries, as well as in statutory organs of self-government of the students at these schools, as well as the student unions, 4. as a result of the initial non-existence of the audit, 5. as a result of a disability , a pregnancy or the care and education of a child up to ten years exceeded been.
(3a) to forming out at universities, are located in a separate self-contained course, education also after the end of the maximum duration or the promotion period pursuant to paragraph 3 is provided as an aid to studies for a maximum of twelve months number 1, 3 or 5, if the trainee within of four semesters after that date to the final exam has been approved and certified the examination body , that he can complete the training within the duration of degree help. An audit is not provided, is set 1 on the condition that the trainee will present a confirmation of about the training facility, that he can complete the training within the duration of degree help.
Footnote (+++ § 15 para 1 half set 2: to apply see BAföGÄndG 13 article 2 No. 1 +++) section 15a (1) maximum duration the maximum duration corresponds to the standard period of study according to § 10 paragraph 2 of the Hochschulrahmengesetz, or a similar setting.
(2) on the maximum duration shall be at number 1 times the trainee prior to promotion in the education to be funded has spent, 2. times, which by the competent authority on the basis of a previous training or vocational activity or a previous traineeship for the training to be recognised, 3rd in cases the promotion of master degree after 31 December 2007 recorded according to § 5 paragraph 2 1 and 3 times , which has spent the trainee in one according to § 7 paragraph 1a number 1 as a single-stage Bachelor's degree according to approved Department about the eighth term.
Times, where the trainee has carried a part-time training, shall be converted into full-time training periods. The trainee not presents a recognition decision within the meaning of sentence 1 number 2, the Ministry of education sets the periods attributable to, taking into account the respective study and examination regulations, as well as the circumstances of the case. A recognition decision of the competent body deviates from the determination pursuant to sentence 3, she shall be taken into account if the trainees can prove that he has made the request for recognition at the earliest for him.
(3) a course requires knowledge about the languages German, English, French, or Latin, and this knowledge obtained by the trainees during the visit of the University, the maximum duration for each language extends for a semester. Sentence 1 applies to trainees, who have acquired the higher education entrance qualification before October 1, 2001, in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty, subject to the proviso that the acquisition of required knowledge of Latin leads while visiting the College to an extension of the maximum duration.
§ The training does 15 b recording and education (1) included in the meaning of this law than with the beginning of the month, in the classroom or lectures are actually started.
(2) only a month, is located between the end of a training section and the beginning of another training is by way of derogation from paragraph 1 as recorded already at the beginning of this month. The calendar month is to include in the first authorization period of the later training section.
(2a) a trainee between the end of a training abroad and the earliest possible beginning of subsequent training at home for no longer than four months visiting no training, so education is provided at the latest for the duration of two months before the start of the subsequent training him. The two calendar months are to include the following authorization period.
(3) the training ends with the final exam of the training section or, if such is not provided with the actual scheduled termination of the training section. By way of derogation from sentence 1 is decisive; if an examination or leaving certificate is issued, the date of this certificate the date of the last part of the exam is always decisive for the completion of a higher education.
(4) the training is also finished, if the trainee cancels training (§ 7 paragraph 3 sentence 2) and carries it not at a training facility in a different kind of training facility.
§ 16 duration abroad
(1) for a training abroad according to § 5 paragraph 2, number 1 or paragraph 5 provided educational grants for the period of one year at the latest. Within a training section, sentence 1 only for a single continuous period apply if not visit training centres in several countries for the training of special importance is.
(2) in addition, education can be made during three further semesters for a visit to a training facility, which is equivalent to the universities located in Germany if he is for the training of special importance.
(3) in the cases of § 5 paragraph 2, number 2 and 3 provided educational grants without the time limit of paragraphs 1 and 2.
§ 17 promotion types (1) training support is provided subject to paragraphs 2 and 3 as a grant.
(2) during the visit of colleges, academies and universities, as well as participating in an internship, which is linked with a visit to these schools, the monthly support amount subject to paragraph 3 of the half as a loan is made that to repay only up to a total amount of EUR 10 000 is for training periods, beginning after February 28, 2001. Sentence 1 shall apply not 1 for the supplement to the requirements according to § 13 section 4 demonstrably necessary tuition and fees, 2. promoting education, which according to § 15 paragraph 3 number 5 on the maximum duration beyond done., 3 for the child care supplement according to § 14 b (3) during the visit of colleges, academies and universities, as well as participating in an internship, which is associated with attending this training facilities , receives trainees education as bank loans according to § 18 c 1 for a training pursuant to § 7 paragraph 2 more number 2 and 3, as well as sentence 2, 2 for another training according to § 7 paragraph 3, as far as the semester number of this relevant maximum duration, which is to cut, to the term of the previous, not completed training is exceeded, 3. after exceeding the maximum duration in cases of § 15 paragraph 3a.
Section 2 does not apply if the trainees for the first time for important reasons or because of unabweisbarem has canceled the training or changed the subject. Sentence 1 shall not apply (b) and the education provided according to § 15 paragraph 3 number 5 on the maximum duration, for the child care supplement according to § 14.
§ 18 conditions loan (1) for loans, which are carried out, according to article 17, paragraph 2, sentence 1 shall be payable on the paragraphs 2 to 6, as well as the sections 18a and 18 b., (2) the loan is not. The loan - subject of staying right the legal situation - is derogation from sentence 1 for interest if the borrower has exceeded the payment date to more than 45 days with 6 per cent for the year. Expenses for the assertion of the loan are thus not satisfied.
(3) the loan and the interest are number 1 for the force until March 31, 1976 version of paragraph 2 - subject of staying right the legal situation - in equal monthly instalments to repay at least those from 105 Euro 20 years. All loan amounts provided for in paragraph 1 to a trainee apply for redemption as a loan. The first installment is five years after the end of the training period provided for in the training and examination regulations of the first funded loan training or study course to make five years after the end of the maximum duration or at training academies. From the obligation to repay is the borrower upon request to exempt as long as he receives benefits under this Act.
(4) following a request by the Federal Office of administration are the rates for three consecutive months in one lump sum to be paid.
(5) the interest referred to in paragraph 2 are due immediately.
(5a) after the end of the maximum duration set 3 - an official letter in which the amount of the loan debt and the maximum duration of promotion of be determined the Federal Office of Administration granted the borrower - without prejudice to the due date pursuant to paragraph 3. A review of these findings does not take place after the nonrepudiation of the notification; in particular, the provisions of section 44 of the tenth book of the social code do not apply. Is a loan amount for a calendar year provided was, that are the determination of the amount of the loan debt not covered pursuant to sentence 1, so this will be determined in so far by a supplementary decision; Sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.
(5B) the loan cannot be paid wholly or partly in advance. Is a loan is repaid in advance, a reduction of the Darlehens-(rest)schuld should be at the request of grant.
(5c) with the death of the borrower the Darlehens(rest)schuld, goes out as far as it is not due.
(6) the Federal Ministry of education and research determined by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council details about 1 start and end of the interest rate and the renunciation of interest for special reasons, 2. the management and collection of loans - including the measures to secure the repayment of claims - as well as their return on federal and State Governments and 3. the flat-rate calculation of the costs to determine of the address of the borrower and of the order for payment procedure.
§ 18a Einkommensabhängige repayment (1) from the obligation to repay is the borrower upon request to indemnify as far as his income every month does not exceed the amount of 1 070 euros. The amount referred to in sentence 1 for 1 increases the spouse or life partner to 535 euros 2. every child of the borrower to 485 euros if they are not in a training program can be funded under this Act or according to article 56 of the third book of the social code.
The amounts reduce pursuant to sentence 2 to the income of the spouse or life partner and child. They are considered children of the borrower except his own children in § 25 paragraph 5 number of 1 to 3 designated persons. Section 47, paragraph 4 and 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis. On specific request, the amount referred to in sentence 1 1 for disabled people by the amount of disability-related expenses according to § increased 33b of the income tax Act, 2nd in singles by the amount of necessary expenses for the services of caring for a belonging to the household child, still not completed the age of 16, up to the amount of EUR 175 per month for the first and 85 euro for each additional child.
(2) pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 1 is done on the request exemption from the beginning of the month on request usually for one year, with retroactive effect takes place for no longer than four months prior to the month of application (exemption period). The income obtained in the month of application is subject to paragraph 3 as monthly income for all months of the exemption period. The borrower has to make believable the existence of the conditions for exemption.
(3) If a circumstance relevant to the exemption varies according to the submission, so the decision by the beginning of the month on changes, in which the change occurred. Do not apply rule adjustments to statutory pensions and pensions as a change within the meaning of sentence 1.
(4) (dropped out) (5) the expiry of the period of 20 years according to § 18 paragraph 3, up to a maximum of 10 years, through times inhibited, where the borrower is been exempted from the repayment obligation. This does not apply, the loan has been issued according to § 18 (b) paragraph 5 in the version applicable up to 31 December 2009.
§ 18B partial remission of the loan (1) (dropped out) (2) trainees who have passed the audit by December 31, 2012 and include according to their result to the top 30 per cent of all examination graduates who have completed this test in the same calendar year, the amount of the loan provided for this training section is issued at the request of partially. The decree is 1. 25 per cent of the loan amount paid after December 31, 1983 for this training section, if within the maximum duration, 2. 20 per cent, if within six months after the end of the maximum duration, 3. 15 per cent if period of twelve months after the end of the maximum duration the final examination passed. The application must be within one month after notification of the decision according to § 18 paragraph 5a. Notwithstanding sentence 1, apprentices, which include the sponsored the first 30 per cent, under the conditions there laid down the adoption get a) only the existence is noted in training and courses, in which as a result of the audit, according to the services provided in this test, b) in training and courses without final examination after the services designated at the end of the scheduled completion of training; While a sophisticated review of its association with the top 30 per cent of funded is not necessary.
Trainees who have already passed their training at a training centre located in a foreign country, do not receive the partial remission. By way of derogation from set 5 of partial remission is granted 1 the apprentices who have recorded before April 1, 2001 one according to § 5 paragraph 1 or 3 in force until December 31, 2007 amended by law or according to § 6 eligible training, have passed the final examination at a training facility located in foreign countries and among the top 30 per cent of funded pursuant to sentence , if a visit to the training facility located in a foreign country is equivalent to a higher vocational school in Germany, Academy or college. The function of the examination body perceives the Office under section 45 for education in these cases.
(2a) paragraph 2 provided that the partial remission is regardless of the time of existence of the final exam 20 per cent applies to trainees at academies.
(3) finished at his request 2 560 euros of the loan issued apprentices until 31 December 2012 that are training four months before the end of the maximum duration with the final exam or, if this is not provided, so after the training regulations according to plan, the. The period referred to in sentence 1 is only two months, issued 1 025 euro. The application must be within one month after notification of the notification according to § 18 paragraph 5a.
(4) a minimum training period within the meaning of paragraph 5 is for a training set and less than four months, are located between the end and the end of the maximum duration of the decree is granted set 1 also pursuant to paragraph 3, when training with the minimum training period has finished. The decree set 2 is granted also under paragraph 3, if the minimum training time has been exceeded by a maximum of two months. The application must be within one month after notification of the notification according to § 18 paragraph 5a. The decision has become not definitive or legally binding before June 21, 2011, but has been announced before December 13, 2011, is the application until January 13, 2012.
(5) minimum training time is the time set by law before their training may be terminated not audit or otherwise scheduled. For training, for a minimum period of study within the meaning of sentence 3 is determined and at the same time an audit is required, which as a whole or with respect to certain parts of the exam may be started only after the minimum period of study, the minimum period of study plus the exam period within the meaning of sentence 4 as a minimum training period applies. Minimum student days is the minimum time set by legislation for the pure training services, including required internships, without final examination. Exam time is the time that is regularly required from the earliest possible beginning of the examination, or of certain parts of the exam to the last part of the exam; When is the exam period not by legislation, it is believed that she is three months.
(5a) paragraph 4 shall not apply if over the granting of a decree of the part under paragraph 3 before June 21, 2011 definitive or legally binding has been decided.
(6) the Federal Ministry of education and research determined details about the procedure, in particular concerning the participation of the departments by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council. They are committed to information and participation, insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of this law.
Footnote § 18 para 3 sentence 1: in accordance with the formula in the decision with article 3 para 1 GG incompatible gem. BVerfGE v. 21.6.2011 I 1726-1 BvR 2035 / 07-18 c Bank loan (1) including Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in the cases of § 17 paragraph 3 with the trainees at the request one private loan contract for the loan amount referred to in the permit notification in accordance with the paragraphs 2 to 11. The trainee and the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau may agree by the paragraphs 2 to 11 different loan terms.
(2) the Bank loan is referred to in paragraph 1 shall be payable on the withdrawal map. The interest will be deferred until the beginning of the repayment. The loan debt increases each to 31 March and 30 September to the deferred interest.
(3) for the respective loans total amount euro interbank offered rate sets for the procurement of six month money first addresses in the participating countries of the European Monetary Union (EURIBOR) with a maturity of six months plus a surcharge of 1 percent subject to as interest rate - of staying right the legal situation - from 1 April and 1 October each for half a year. If the dates referred to in sentence 1 not on a day, where a EURIBOR rate is determined, the next specified EURIBOR rate shall apply.
(4) from the beginning of the repayment of a fixed interest rate for the (remaining) term, but no longer than for ten years to agree is at the request of the borrower. The application can be provided each 1 April and 1 October and must be received one month in advance at the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau. It is - subject to the remaining equal the legal situation - the interest rate for bank notes with corresponding maturity, plus a surcharge of one per cent.
(5) article 18, paragraph 3, sentence 2 and 4 and paragraph is 5 c apply mutatis mutandis.
(6) the Bank loan is to repay including interest - subject of staying right the legal situation - in as possible constant monthly instalments of at least 105 euros a period of 20 years. The first installment is 18 months after the end of the month for which the trainees last has been promoted with bank loans, to pay.
(7) the borrower received loan according to § 18 paragraph 1 and paragraph 1, is to be repaid to match that loans to repay paragraph 1 which according to § 18 paragraph 1 and both loan including the interest in possible constant monthly instalments by - subject of staying right the legal situation - to at least 105 euros 22 years are. The first installment of the loan is according to § 18 para 1 in the month following the due date of last instalment of the loan referred to in paragraph 1. Is repaid the loan referred to in paragraph 1 before that date, the first installment of the loan is according to § 18 paragraph 1 at the end of the month, following the month of redemption. Article 18, paragraph 3, sentence 3 shall remain unaffected.
(8) before the start of the repayment the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau tells the amount of loan debt and deferred interest, interest rules applicable to him, the amount of the monthly payment amounts, as well as the repayment period the borrower - without prejudice to the due date under paragraph 6 -. Following a request by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau are the rates for three consecutive months in one lump sum to be paid.
(9) the loan may be repaid at any time wholly or in part.
(10) upon request of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau the loan and interest debt of a borrower is you to pay, from an on-time payment is not to be expected. This is particularly the case if 1 the borrower not did due repayment rates for six consecutive months or during this period with a sum in the amount of four times the monthly rate of repayment in arrears, 2. the loan agreement effectively is cancelled by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau in accordance with the statutory provisions, 3rd period lasting complicates the repayment of the loan as a result of the acquisition or disability or illness of the borrower of more than a year or has become impossible , 4. the borrower has become insolvent or for at least a year help the living receives book social code or services to the subsistence costs after the twelfth after the second book of the social code or 5 of the residence of the borrower could not be determined for more than six months.
With the payment of claims under the loan agreement on the Federal passes pursuant to sentence 1.
(11) the Federal Ministry of education and research determined by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council details about adjusting the level of the premiums under paragraphs 3 and 4 of the actual costs.
§ 18 d which according to § 18 c paragraph 10 on the federal loan amounts received over are the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau managed by Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (1) and moved in.
(2) the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau will be reimbursed: 1 the loan amounts that go out in corresponding application of § 18 paragraph 5 c, and 2. the loan and interest amounts to section 18 c paragraph 10 be set 1 (3) administrative expenses the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau only for managing the according to § 18 c paragraph 10 on the Federal flowed loan refund amounts, as far as is paid not by the borrowers.
(4) the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau sent the countries after the end of the calendar year a statement of the amount of amounts collected pursuant to paragraph 1 of the Covenant and interest from the loans, whose reporting requested under paragraph 2 by 31 December 2014, as well as their distribution in accordance with of article 56 paragraph 2a. You will pay at the end of each calendar year each country a deduction equal to the amount likely to be rightful, until 30 June of the following year the remaining amount.
Article 19 set-off
Entitled to reimbursement of educational assistance (section 50 of the tenth book of the social code and section 20) a may be offset against the claim to financial support for expired months by way of derogation of § 51 of the first book the social law in full. Is the right to education by a trainee ceded social assistance to offset of its expenses on a carrier was, the Ministry of education towards the institution of social assistance with a claim to reimbursement of educational assistance may not offset. Sentences 1 and 2 do not apply for bank loans c according to § 18.
Article 20 the conditions for the performance of education on any day of the calendar month have submitted repayment obligation (1), for which she has been paid, the granting to lift and the amount of promotion is to - except in the cases of paragraphs 44 to 50 of the tenth book of the social code - extent refund, as 1 (dropped out) 2 (dropped out) 3 has achieved student income within the meaning of section 21 , that is; not taken at the training grant Rule adjustments to statutory pensions and pensions remain this aside, 4 education subject to the recovery has been done.
The rules governing the obligation to refund does not apply for bank loans c according to § 18.
(2) the amount of the support is to pay back for the calendar month or part of a calendar month, in which the trainee has suspended training for a reason for which. The rules governing the obligation to refund does not apply for bank loans c according to § 18.
Section IV income Anrechnung article 21 income concept (1) as income applies - subject to the sentences 3 and 4, the paragraphs 2a, 3 and 4 - the sum of positive income in the sense of article 2, paragraph 1 and 2 of the income tax act. It is not allowed to compensate with losses from other types of income and loss of the spouses together assessed. Can be pulled off: 1 the age relief amount (section 24a of the income tax Act), 2 the amounts which accommodate for a self-use single-family house or a self-used condominium as special editions section 10e or § 10i of the income tax act; These amounts may be deducted from the sum of positive income of not permanently separated spouse or life partner, 3. the income tax payable for the calculation period, church tax and trade tax, 4 for the calculation period to be paid compulsory contributions to social security and the Federal Agency for work and paid voluntary expenses for social security and for a private health, care, accident or life insurance in reasonable amounts and 5th sponsored old age pension contributions to article 82 of the income tax act , as far as they do not exceed the minimum own contribution according to § 86 of the income tax act.
The trigger is number 2 pursuant to sentence 3 together married or in a civil partnership parents if they live permanently separately, permitted only on an object; in determining the income of the trainee, the borrower and whose spouse or life partner, he is not allowed. Annuities, including accident pensions, and supply pensions shall apply in full, as income from employment.
(2) for the compensation of the deductions referred to in paragraph 1 number 4 is 4 reduced number of - the amounts referred to in paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 2 and paragraph 4 – sum of positive income an amount equal to the following percentages of the total of this amount from: 1 for pension must workers and trainees 21.3 per cent but not more than a sum of 12 100 euros per year , 2. for not pension must workers and for persons of retirement age, who are entitled to pension from a pension or not pensions insurable employment or activity, 14.4 per cent, but not exceeding an amount of 6 300 EUR, 3. exempt from compulsory insurance for non-workers, and at the request or because of minor employment insurance-free workers 37.3 per cent, but not exceeding a sum of 20 900 euros per year , 4 for people of retirement age, as far as an amount of 6 300 euros per year but they are inactive, and for other non-employed 14.4 per cent, at most.
Any wage earners is to assign only one of the groups referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4; the same applies if he fulfils the conditions for only a portion of the calculation period. A group can be associated only who is not covered by a designated group in the previous numbers.
(2a) as income subject to only foreign tax law income of an income aggregate which has permanent residence abroad. Of the gross amounts according to the respective type of income, possibly at least amounts equal to the standard amounts for advertising costs according to section 9a of the income tax Act, to withdraw are analogous application of the income tax act. The so determined sum of positive income decreases to be determined standard amount for social security taxes paid and the following paragraph 2 according to.
(3) 2. training allowances and similar benefits not granted under this Act; apply as income in the amounts actually worked 1 orphan pensions and orphan funds, which the applicant refers, If they are awarded according to guidelines issued by the employer universal without further specification of the purpose begabungs - and power-dependent, this is true only as far as they exceed a total amount in the calculation period, which corresponds to a monthly average of 300 euros; Paragraph 4 paragraph 4 remain unaffected;
3. (dropped out) 4 other revenue intended to meet the needs of life, except for the maintenance of parents of students and his spouse or partner, as far as she the Federal Ministry for education and research in an Ordinance without the consent of the Federal Council has referred to.
The education aid that a damaged receives for a child (§ 27 of the Bundesversorgungsgesetzes), is regarded as income of the child.
(4) not as income an amount corresponding to the basic pension and the Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage after the Federal apply 1 basic pensions and Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage after the Federal and according to the laws that explain the Federal applicable, 2. If these services 65 of the Bundesversorgungsgesetzes rest according to §, 3. pensions, provided the victims of Nazi persecution due to an injury suffered by tracking up to the amount , which were followed in the Kriegsopferversorgung in same disability basic pension and Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage, 4. revenue, whose purpose precludes a deduction to the needs; This particularly applies to revenues, which are intended for a purpose other than for the meet the needs in the meaning of this Act.
§ 22 calculation period for the income of the trainees (1) for the imputation of income of the trainees are decisive in the grant period the income. Standard amounts for advertising costs are for its determination according to § 9a of the income tax act to take into account, the charge shall be to withdraw, which results from multiplying one-twelfth of the year pauschbetrages with the number of calendar months of the grant period.
(2) on the demand for each calendar month of the grant period, the amount is applied resulting when the total income is divided by the number of calendar months of the grant period.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis for the taking into account of income 1 of children pursuant to article 23, paragraph 2, 2nd of the children, who described in § 25 paragraph 5 number 1 to 3 persons and the other dependent § 25 paragraph 3.
Section 23 exemption of income of the trainees (1) from the income of the trainees remain monthly credit free 1 for the trainees even 255 euros, 2nd for the spouse or partner of the trainees 535 euro, 3 for each child of the trainee 485 euros.
Sentence 1 number 2 and 3 shall not apply to spouses or life partners and children who are in a training program can be funded under this Act or according to article 56 of the third book of the social code.
(2) the exemption reduce number 2 and 3 are referred to in paragraph 1 to revenue of the trainees as well as income of the spouse or life partner and child, which are intended or standard - or reasonably be used to meet the maintenance needs of the spouse or life partner and the children of the trainees.
(3) the remuneration of a training ratio will be applied notwithstanding full 1 and 2 paragraphs.
(4) 1. the orphan's pension and the orphan's pension of apprentices, their need for number 1 is based on article 12, paragraph 1, monthly 170 euro, other trainees €125 per month not count, 2 be by way of derogation from paragraph 1.
Training allowances and similar benefits from public funds or from funding agencies, which receive public funding for this, as well as promote services of foreign States fully to the need for applied; to this end, training aid and similar services at the same time financed from public and private funds and total as a service applies to the recipient, are treated as uniform from public funds provided. Fully applied also income which is sourced from public funds for the purpose of training, will be applied 3. (dropped out) full 4 maintenance of permanently separated or divorced spouse needs; the same applies to maintenance of spouse after the dissolution of the partnership or the permanently separated spouse.
(5) another part of the income of the trainees can be placed in order to avoid undue hardship on specific request, which can be set by way of derogation from paragraphs 1 and 4 before the end of the grant period, credit free, insofar as it is necessary to cover the specific costs of training which are not covered by the requirements set, but no more than up to the equivalent of 205 euro per month.
§ 24 calculation period for the income of the parents and of his/her spouse or life partner (1) for the imputation of income of parents and spouses or life partners of the trainees the income in the last calendar year before the beginning of the grant period are decisive.
(2) the wage earners for this period for the personal income tax is to invest, the tax bill is not however yet the Ministry of education, so will be decided taking into account the facie income on the application. Education is provided in so far - except in the cases of § 18 c - subject to the recovery. Once the tax assessment Office for education, will be settled finally on the request.
(3) the income during the approval period expected to be significantly lower than in the period applicable pursuant to paragraph 1, is at the special request of the trainee for the deduction of the income during the approval period to go out; Requests according to the end are not taken into account. The trainee has to make believable the existence of the prerequisites of sentence 1. Education is provided in so far - except in the cases of § 18 c - subject to the recovery. As soon as the income can be definitively determine the approval period, will be decided finally on the request.
(4) on the need for each calendar month of the approval period of one twelfth of annual income obtained in the calculation period is to be. The amount is derogation from sentence 1 in the cases of paragraph 3 count, which arises when the sum of the monthly income of the approval period is divided by the number of calendar months of the grant period; one-twelfth of the relevant calendar year income is a monthly income.
Article 25 exemption from income of parents and of his/her spouse or life partner (1) remain monthly credit free 1 income of parents together married or in a civil partnership, if they live permanently separately, 1 605 euro, 2. the income of each parent in other cases as well as the income of the spouse or partner of the trainees per 1 070 euros.
(2) (dropped out) (3) that increase exemption of paragraph 1 is 1 not in parent-child relationship to the trainee standing spouses or life partners of the income aggregate to 535 euros, 2. for children of the aggregate of income, as well as for the wage earners more opposite under the civil law dependent to 485 euros each, if they are not in a training, which can be funded under this Act or according to article 56 of the third book of the social code. The allowances reduce pursuant to sentence 1 to the income of the spouse or life partner, child or of any other creditor.
(4) the allowances referred to in paragraph 1, 3 and 6 excess income of the parents and of his/her spouse or life partner 1 to 50 per cent, and 2 to 5 per cent for each child, for which an allowance is granted pursuant to paragraph 3 remains credit free.
(5) 2. children recorded in his household his spouse or life partner considered children of the income aggregate except his own children 1 children (it is connected persons, by a family-like, calculated on longer duration bond, unless he has recorded them in his budget and the OB huts and foster care to the parents no longer exists), 3 grandchildren recorded in its budget.
(6) in order to avoid undue hardship another part of income can remain on special request, which is before the end of the grant period, by way of derogation from the foregoing provisions credit free. This particularly unusual stress fall after the articles 33 and 33 b of the income tax Act, as well as expenses for disabled persons, which the wage earners is responsible under civil law.
Section V asset recognition article 26 scope of asset transfer assets of the trainees will be applied pursuant to sections 27 to 30.
§ 27 assets concept (1) as assets are all 1 movable and immovable property, 2. receivables and other rights.
Items are excluded, as far as the trainee not can utilize it for legal reasons.
(2) are not § considered assets 1 rights on pensions, pensions and other recurring services, 2 transitional aid according to the § 12 and 13 of the soldier care act as amended by the notice of 21 April 1983 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 457) as well as according to § 13 paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the federal police officers act as amended by article 1 of the law on the personnel structure of the manslaughter by June 3, 1976 (BGBl. I p. 1357) , as amended by section 94 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I S. 2485), in conjunction with § 18 of this Act in the version applicable up to 30 June 1976, and the reintegration grant pursuant to § 4 paragraph 1 number 2 of the Peace Corps Act, 3. usufruct rights, 4. household items.
Section 28 determination of the value of assets (1) is the value of an object to determine 1 securities at the height of the price, 2 other items on the amount of time.
(2) the value at the time the application is.
(3) from the amount determined in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, you are in the time of debt existing application and loads to pull off. This does not apply for the loan obtained under this Act.
(4) changes between submission and at the end of the approval period shall be disregarded.
Section 29 exemption from (1) by virtue of the assets remain credit free 1 for the trainees even 5 200 euros, 2nd for the spouse or partner of the trainees 1-800 euro, 3 for each child of the trainees 1 800 euros.
The conditions at the time of application are decisive.
(2) (lapsed) (3) to prevent undue hardship another part of the estate can remain free credit.
Article 30 monthly deduction amount on the monthly needs of the trainees is to calculate the amount that results when the amount of assets attributable to will be divided by the number of calendar months of the grant period.
sections 31 to 34 (lapsed) - adjustments in requirements rates and allowances that are demand rates, allowances and the percentages and maximum amounts according to § 21 paragraph 2 every two years to review section VI section 35 and to establish, if necessary, by law. This is the development of the income and capital formation, to take into account changes in the cost of living, as well as the financial development. The Federal Government has to report about the German Bundestag and the Bundesrat. Reporting pending in the year 2016 takes place in the year 2017.
Claim transition section 36 and section VII advance performance advance performance of education (1) makes the trainees believe that his parents can't afford the maintenance amount calculated according to the provisions of this Act, and is training – also taking into account the income of his/her spouse or life partner during the approval period - at risk, so education without crediting that amount is provided on request after consultation with the parents; Requests made after the end of the grant period are not taken into account.
(2) paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis if the apprentice makes believable 1, that his parents can't afford the necessary according to §§ 12-14a, and parents contrary to section 47, paragraph 4 information required not provide for the crediting of their income or do not submit documents and therefore their income may not be counted, and if fine setting or proceedings of administrative coercion have led 2 within two months for the issuing of the necessary information or are legally not permitted , in particular because the parents have their permanent residence abroad.
(3) education is not ahead provided, as far as the parents are willing to pay maintenance according to one in accordance with section 1612, subsection 2 of the Civil Code made provision.
(4) from the hearing of the parents may be waived for good cause or, if the trainee in the same training section has received for the previous period of approval under paragraph 1 or 2 services.
Transition of maintenance claims (1) the trainee for the period for which he is paid education has § 37, under civil law so that together with the maintenance rights right to information with the payment up to the amount of the paid expenses on the country passes a maintenance claim against his parents, to be the income of the parents under this Act but only to the extent to the needs of the trainees. The payments, which provide the parents on the basis of the communication on the passing of the claim, be applied according to article 11, paragraph 2. Sentences 1 and 2 will not apply if the trainee has received education as bank loans according to § 18 c.
(2) (lapsed) (3) (lapsed) (4) the parents of the trainee only from the date of claim can be taken for the past, in 1, which were submitted to conditions of civil law, or 2 they the application for educational assistance have cooperated or received knowledge and moreover are been taught the conditions under which this law allows claims by parents.
(5) (dropped out) (6) the claim of maturity is to pay interest on with 6 per cent. However, interest collected from the beginning of the month to, followed by the release of the Office of education about the recent claim transition.
Transition from other claims the trainee for the period for which he is paid education § 38, against a public body that is not service providers, is entitled to performance attributable to the needs or excludes a power under this Act, this goes on with the payment in paid expenses the country over. The sections 104 and 115 of the tenth book of the social code shall remain unaffected.
Section VIII Organization section 39 order management (1) this law is executed subject to paragraph 2 on behalf of the Association of the countries.
(2) the loan paid according to § 18 paragraph 1 are managed by the Federal Office of administration and moved in. The competent federal Treasury performs the duties of the cashier in the catchment of the loan and its reminder for the Federal Office of administration.
(3) each country determines the authorities responsible for the decisions according to article 2, paragraph 2 and article 3 paragraph 4 regarding the training facilities and distance teaching institutions have their headquarters in that country.
(4) the Federal Government can regulate by General administrative regulations with the consent of the Federal Council under this Act in the form of an algorithmic representation of substantive rules (program schedule) a uniform automatic calculation, accounting and billing for services.
§ 40 offices for education (1) the countries build an Office for education for every county and every city. The countries can build a common Office for education development for multiple districts or county-level cities. Several offices for education can be built in Berlin, Germany. In Berlin, Bremen and Hamburg can be refrained from, to build offices for education.
(2) trainees who attend a college located in Germany, the countries set up for different offices for education at State universities or at Studentenwerken by paragraph 1; This transferred the jurisdiction for other trainees, receive the education as students at universities. The countries can determine that an Office built at a State College for training development attracts a Student Union to carry out its tasks. A student services can be Office for education only, if 1 it is an institution of under public law and staff the ability to a judgeship has 2. According to the German judiciary Act or for a higher common management service.
(3) for trainees who attend a training facility located in foreign countries, the countries can set up offices for education at State colleges, Studentenwerken, or offices for education by way of derogation from paragraph 1.
The countries can build country offices for education § 40a country offices for education. Multiple countries can build a common national Office for education. In the case of the establishment of a State Department of education pursuant to sentence 1, § 40 paragraph 2 sentence 3 paragraph 2 does not apply.
Section 41 tasks of the offices for education (1) the Ministry of education takes that as far as they transmit not elsewhere are true, tasks required for the implementation of this Act. Central administrative bodies can be used in the processing of applications.
(2) it is's findings necessary for the decision on the application, decides on the application and shall adopt the decision on this. It is involved in loan contracts of trainees with the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau by receiving and transmitting the data necessary for the application of this Act and declarations of intent.
(3) the Ministry of education according to State and national standards has to advise the students and their parents about the individual promotion of education.
(4) the offices for education may periodically also affiliated persons who receive services under this Act, in the way of automated reconciliation, whether and what data according to § 45 d paragraph 1 of the income tax Act have been submitted to the federal Central tax office. The offices for education are allowed under this Act are the services name, given name, date of birth and address of persons for this purpose, as well as provide the administrative and support number to the federal Central tax office. The transmission can be done through a central point of the country, as determined by the competent authority of the country. The federal Central tax office has immediately return the data made available to him and disk after performing the merge, delete, or destroy. The offices may use for education only for checking the data sent to them pursuant to sentence 1. The data of the people, where the review leads to no different findings, are to delete immediately.
section 42 (dropped out) - § 43 (dropped out) - section 44 Advisory Council for education (1) that can Federal Ministry for education and research by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council to form an Advisory Board for education advising it of the implementation of the law, 2. the further development of the legal regulation of individual education and 3 taking into account new forms of training at 1.
(2) in the Advisory Board representatives are on the execution of the Act of participating country and municipal authorities, of the German Student Union e. V., the German Federal employment agency, the Faculty of educational institutions, the trainees, parenthood and the legal, economic or social sciences, the employers and the workers to rely.
Section IX procedures article 45 territorial jurisdiction (1) the decision of the education is the Office for promotion of education responsible, in whose district the parents of the students or, if only one parent lives, these have the permanent residence. The Office of education, in whose district the trainee has his permanent place of residence, is responsible if 1 the student is married or in a civil partnership or was, 2. his parents any longer, 3. the parental concern has no surviving parent, or upon reaching the age of majority of the trainees was not to 4 not both parents have their permanent residence in the District of the same Office for education , 5. no parent has a residence in the country, 6 (fallen away) 7 which receives trainees training grant for participation in distance learning courses (section 3).
The trainees in Germany has no permanent place of residence, in the cases of the set 2 so the Ministry of education is responsible, in whose district the educational institution is located.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1, the Office for responsible education, in whose district the educational institution is located, the trainees visited is colleges and academies for trainees on 1 evening secondary schools and colleges, 2. higher.
(3) by way of derogation from paragraphs 1 and 2 the Office built at a State College for education funding for the students matriculated at this University is responsible; This responsibility applies also to trainees who make a first or subsequent internship in connection with the high school. The countries can determine that the Office built at a State College for training development is also responsible for other trainees and apprentices, who are enrolled at other universities, receive the education as students at universities. The Office of education for a Student Union is built, its territorial jurisdiction is determined by the country.
(4) to decide on financial support for training abroad according to § 5 paragraph 2 and 5, and article 6, only the identified by the competent national Office for education is jurisdiction. The Federal Ministry of education and research determines which country local Office determines that for all trainees who attend the training centres located in another State, by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council.
§ 45a is responsible change in jurisdiction (1) another Office for education, this Office for all management actions including the pre-litigation stage in place of the previously competent Office shall enter. Section 2, subsection 2, of the tenth book of the social code shall remain unaffected.
(2) has changed the territorial jurisdiction, the Office so far must still as long as in perform the services until they are resumed by the now authority.
(3) once an Office is responsible, which is located in another country, the claims go up according to article 50, paragraph 1, of the tenth book of the social code and article 20 this country over.
§ 46 chosen application (1) the power of education as well as on the amount of the loan amount according to § 18 c is on written request. The countries are required to enable an electronic application that meets the requirements of section 36a paragraph 2 sentence 4 number 1 or 2 of the first book of the social code by August 1, 2016. The trainee can limit the size of the loan according to section 18 c; the explanation is irrevocable for the approval period.
(2) the request is to be directed to the local Office for education.
(3) the facts necessary for the determination of the claim are to provide on the forms, which has determined the Federal Government by General administrative regulations with the consent of the Federal Council.
(4) (dropped out) (5) on request has the Office for promotion of education basically advance to decide whether the promotion requirements for a specialization and training facility determines 1 education abroad called 2 and 5, 2nd according to § 5 paragraph training further according to § 7 paragraph 2, 3 other training according to § 7 paragraph 3, 4 training after exceeding the age limit according to § 10 paragraph 3 are available. Paragraphs 2 to 4, the decision is to meet for the whole education section. The Office is no longer bound by the decision, when the student begins training within one year after the submission of the.
§ 47 obligations (1) training facilities, distance teaching institutions and departments are obliged to submit the according to § 3 paragraph 3, § 15 paragraph 3a and the §§ 48 and 49 required certificates, confirmations and expert opinions. After State law, each full-time member of the Faculty of education issues the certificate of eligibility according to § 48 para 1 No. 2 and sets for the detection according to § 48 para 1 the usual at the relevant time number of ECTS credits number 3.
(2) educational institutions and distance teaching institutions, as well as the carriers are required to provide all information to the competent authorities upon request and to submit documents and to allow the visit of the training site, so far as it requires the implementation of this law, in particular of article 2 paragraph 2 and article 3, paragraph 2.
(3) is the trainees been identified by one who referred to in § 2 paragraph 1 number 1 to 4 or this according to § 2 paragraph 3 as equally specific training sites for the purposes of this Act, that he visited, the educational institution shall forthwith inform the Office for promotion of education, if the student cancels the training.
(4) § 60 of the first book of the social code also applies to parents and spouses or life partners, also the continuous living separately, the trainees.
(5) insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the law, the respective employer upon request has the trainees, 1 his parents and his or her spouse or life partner, as well as the Ministry of education to issue a certificate of the wages and the exemption notified as a tax deduction, 2. the respective supplementary pension institution of the public service or public service supplementary pension institution the Office for promotion of education information on provided by her age and survivor of the trainee , to give his parents and his spouse or life partner.
(6) the Ministry of education can put an appropriate period in paragraphs 2, 4 and 5 institutions referred to and persons to the obtaining of information and submission of documents.
§ 47a obligation of spouses or life partners, and parents have the spouse or life partner, or the parents of the students the power of education to students thus brought about, that have made them intentionally or negligently false or incomplete information or point 2 of the first book of the social code omitted a display according to article 60, paragraph 1, so they have the amount that has been unjustly done according to article 17, paragraph 1 and 2 for the trainee as a support amount , to replace the land. The amount is interest when the wrongly made to 6 per cent for the year.
Section 48 participation by educational institutions (1) of the fifth semester is financial support for the visit of a higher school Academy or made a College only from the time, in which the trainees submitted 1 has a testimony about a passed midterm after the education provisions until by the end of the third semester to be completed can and is been completed before the end of the fourth semester , 2. an after the start of the fourth semester issued certificate of training facility, that he has provided in the orderly course of his training until the end of the semester each reached usual services, or 3rd over proof issued after the beginning of the fourth semester, the number of credits according to the European system for the recognition of academic achievements (ECTS) if the orderly course of education up to standard at the end of the semester each reached number of ECTS credits is not less than acquired until then.
If the training and examination regulations make compulsory a midterm or corresponding performance evidence already before the start of the third semester, education is done by way of derogation from sentence 1 for the third and fourth semesters only if the relevant evidence be submitted. The proofs are presented as the end of the previous semester if they are submitted within the first four months of the following semester and comes from them, that the services designated in it are already given in the previous semester.
(2) facts exist which justify expected later exceeded the maximum duration under section 15, paragraph 3, or an extension of the maximum duration according to § 15a paragraph 3, the Office of education can now admit the certificate accordingly later.
(3) during the visit of a higher school, Academy and College Office for education at justified doubts as to the suitability (article 9) of the trainee for the selected training may seek an advisory opinion on the training facility, the trainees visited.
(4) in the cases of § 5 paragraph 2, number 2 and 3 are to apply paragraphs 1 and 2 accordingly.
(5) in the cases of § 7 paragraph 2 sentence 2 and paragraph 3 the Department of education may seek an advisory opinion of the training facility.
(6) the Ministry of education may differ from the next opinion only for good cause, which is to inform the student in writing.
Article 49 determination of the conditions of the overseas promotion (1) trainees has at the request of the Office of education to teach an advisory opinion on the training facility, which he has visited so far, in that 1 the technical requirements for training abroad are (§ 5 paragraph 2 No. 1), 2 (dropped out) 3 is a visit to a University located in foreign countries while three further semesters for the training of particular importance (section 16 paragraph 2).
(1a) having trainees a certificate of the training facility that he wants to go or has visited, or the competent examination body in to teach that the trainee intended by him corresponds to the requirements of article 5, paragraph 5.
(2) article 48, paragraph 6 shall apply.
Article 50 notification (1) is the decision, including determining the amount of the loan amount according to § 18 c, to inform the applicant in writing (notice). In the cases of § 18c, the notice is cancelled, if the loan agreement is not effectively reached within one month after notification of the decision. Subject to the recovery, a decision may be only insofar as this is provided for in this Act. Is in a communication basically over 1 one training more according to § 7 paragraph 2, 2. another training according to § 7 paragraph 3 or 3rd one training after exceeding the age limit according to § 10 paragraph 3 been decided, so this decision shall apply for the whole education section.
(2) in the notification are 1 to specify the amount and composition of needs, 2.
the level of income of the trainee, his spouse or life partner and his parents and of the assets of the trainees, 3. the amount of tax included in determining the income and deductions for compensation of expenses for social security, 4. the amount of the granted exemption and of income calculated according to § 11 paragraph 4 on the need for another apprentice of the spouses or life partners, and parents , 5. the amounts charged on the need of income and wealth of the trainee as well as the income of his/her spouse or life partner and his parents.
Sentence 1 shall not apply if the application for educational assistance is rejected the merits. To specify a parent or the spouse or life partner, for the reasons on request, account for the information on the income of those persons with the exception of the amount of income charged to; This does not apply, the trainees in relation to his claim for benefits under this Act has a legitimate interest in the knowledge. The trainees visited a University, the end of the maximum duration shall in each notification to specify.
(3) on the promotion of education is chosen usually for one year (approval period).
(4) an approval period ends and a new decision has been taken, so education is provided within the same training section of recovery in accordance with the earlier decision of approval subject to. This applies only if the new request in essence fully two months before the expiry of the approval period was provided and the required supporting documents have been attached to him.
§ Cashless monthly in advance to pay 51 payment (1) who is funding amount. The Bank loans according to § 18 c are paid by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau.
(2) for the first application in a training section or after an interruption of training to the decision on the application will be made necessary investigations within six calendar weeks or payments within ten calendar weeks, so education is provided for four months monthly recovery up to the amount of 360 euros subject to.
(3) monthly promotion amounts which are not full euros, are rounded up to 0.49 euros at balances and to round up from 0.50 euros.
(4) not paid are monthly promotion amounts under 10 euros.
Article 52 (dropped out) - section 53 of the notification changes a decisive for the performance of education circumstance, so the decision is changed 1 for the benefit of the trainees from the beginning of the month, in which the change occurred, retroactively, but not more than for the three months preceding the month in which she was informed the Office, 2. to the detriment of the trainees from the beginning of the month in that follows on the occurrence of the change.
Do not apply rule adjustments to statutory pensions and pensions as a change within the meaning of sentence 1. section 48 of the tenth book of the social code shall not apply; Refunds are based on § 50 of the tenth book of the social code. By way of derogation from sentence 1 the decision of the beginning of the grant period to is changed if in the cases of article 22, paragraph 1, and article 24, paragraph 3 a change of income or a change of the parent has occurred in the cases of § 25 paragraph 6. In the cases of § 22 paragraph 3, sentence 1 with the proviso that the income from the time change is divided by the number of calendar months remaining of the approval period from the decision, and this will be applied shall apply.
§ 54 recourse for public law disputes arising out of this Act is the way of administrative law.
Article 55 statistics (1) on the promotion of education under this Act is carried out a Federal statistics.
(2) the statistics collected every year for the previous calendar year for each funded trainee the following characteristics: 1. by the trainees: gender, birth year, nationality, marital status, Unterhaltsberechtigtenverhältnis of children, apartment during training, type of professional training degree, training centre for art and legal position, class or (-) term, month and year of the end of the maximum duration, amount and composition of income according to § 21 and the exemption according to article 23, paragraph 1, sentence 2, as well as , if an asset transfer, the amount of assets under section 27 and the hardness allowance according to section 29, paragraph 3, 2nd by the spouses or life partners of the trainees: professional activity or type of training, § 25 paragraph 6, Unterhaltsberechtigtenverhältnis of children and the other dependants under the civil law, is granted amount and composition of income according to article 21 and the hardness allowance after for the an exemption under this Act , 3 by the parents of the trainees: marital status, the existence of marriage or civil partnership between parents, occupation, amount and composition of income according to article 21 and the hardness allowance according to § 25 paragraph 6, Unterhaltsberechtigtenverhältnis and type of training the other dependent children as well as to civil law dependent for which an exemption is granted under this Act, 4. amount and composition of the monthly total needs of trainees , to the amounts attributable to the needs of the income and assets of the trainees, as well as the income of his/her spouse or life partner and his parents, the parents actually paid amounts of maintenance, month and year of the beginning and end of the approval period, month of changing jurisdiction in the reporting period and the nature and amount of the support, broken down by months.
(3) input characteristics are the name and address of the offices for education.
(4) for the implementation of the statistics information obligation. The education offices are required to report.
Section X article 56 application of funds (1) the funds needed for the execution of this Act, including the reimbursement amounts to the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau pursuant to section 18 d paragraph 2, is the Federal Government. The funds for the loan according to § 17 paragraph 2 can be provided by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau. In these cases the Federal Government bears the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau incurred expenses for providing the resources and the risk of failure.
(2) the Federal Office of Administration has to dissipate 2,058 billion euros to countries according to § 17 paragraph 2 sentence 1 total the amounts collected from the year 2015 and interest from loans. This has to happen, 2012 to 2014 after before 1 January 2015 amended this paragraph in the annual average in the countries, been redirected for the calendar years but not exceeding amounting respectively 35 per cent of the amounts confiscated a total in a calendar year by the Federal Office of administration and interest in annual installments in the amount. A difference remains in a calendar year due to the planned limit pursuant to sentence 2 2012 to 2014 up to the relevant average amount of calendar years, the difference in the next calendar year is in addition to the countries to be paid; for the amount, which in addition is to be for the next calendar year, set remains untouched 2. The Federal Office of Administration has each in relation to the countries to dissipate the thus determined to be deducted per year total, in which are registered loan services of individual countries to each other in the years 2012-2014 at the Federal Office of administration.
(2a) the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau has 35 per cent of the amounts collected by it pursuant to section 18 d paragraph 1 for the Federal and interest on loan until 31 December 2014 was reimbursed, in relation to the countries to dissipate that you, in the loan amounts paid to each other as on approval decisions of the offices from the years 2012-2014.
(3) the land results in 65 per cent of on the basis of § 50 of the tenth book the social law and the articles 20, 37, 38 and 47a collected amounts on the Federal ab.
(4) in the case of a promotion before the year 2015 provided according to § 5 paragraph 2 to 5, the country in which the trainee permanent residence, the country competent according to the law regulation on the basis of article 45 (4) sentence 2 has 35 per cent of expenditure reimbursed.
Article 58 any person is section XI Bußgeld provisions, transitional and final provisions article 57 (dropped out) - offences (1), who intentionally or negligently 1 contrary to article 60, paragraph 1, of the first book of social code, also in conjunction with section 47, paragraph 4, not, not properly, not fully or not in time makes a statement or a notice of change or not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely submit a proof certificate;
2. contrary to article 47 paragraph 2 or 5 number 1 not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely issued an information or a document not or not timely submit or not or not timely issues;
3. a legal regulation according to § 18 paragraph 6 number 2 is contrary to where it references this penalty provision for a specific offence or 2A. contrary to section 47, paragraph 3 the Office for promotion of education not or not timely informed.
(2) the offence can be punished with a fine up to 2 500 euro.
(3) in the cases of paragraph 1 managing authority within the meaning of article 36, paragraph 1, number 1 of the code of administrative offences is number 1, 2 and 2a the Office for education, in the cases of paragraph 1 number 3 the Federal Office of administration.
section 59 (dropped out) - section 60 victims of political persecution by SED injustice pursued according to § 1 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act or pursued students according to § 3 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 23 June 1994 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1311, 1314) 1 is provided for training periods beginning before January 1, 2003, education without applying the age limit of the § 10 paragraph 3, sentence 1, unless they have; received a certificate according to article 17 or article 18 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act Article 10, paragraph 3, sentence 2 No. 3 remains 2. at the request of provided loan amount issued after December 31, 1990, pursuant to article 17, paragraph 2, provided that according to article 17 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act a tracking time or tracking-related interruption of training is observed in the certificate prior to 3 October 1990 by more than three years untouched, the application must be within one month after notification of the notification according to § 18 paragraph 5a, 3 on request provided loan amount under the conditions of paragraph 2 issued after July 31, 1996, under section 17, paragraph 3; the request is within one month of receipt of the notification according to § 18c paragraph 8 to the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau.
sections 61 and 62 (dropped out) - section 63 (dropped out) - section 64 (dropped out) - section 65 remain in force regulations (1) the rules concerning the performance of individual training after 1 the Federal, 2. the laws that explain the Federal applicable, 3rd (dropped out) 4 the federal compensation law, as well as 5 the prisoner assistance act as amended by the notice of June 2, 1993 (BGBl. I p. 838), last amended by article 4 of the Act of 17 December 1999 (BGBl. I S. 2662) shall not be affected by this law.
(2) the provisions referred to in paragraph 1 shall take precedence over this law.
section 66 (dropped out) - § 66a of the transition and application instructions on the occasion of the twenty-second and twenty-third act amending the Federal training (1) for apprentices, which education according to § 5 paragraph 2 No. 3 was made on December 31, 2007 to visit a training facility located in a foreign country are section 5 paragraph 2 sentence 4 and paragraph 4 sentence 2 as well as article 16 paragraph 3 as amended by force until that day until the end of the already initiated abroad to apply. For trainees, education has been done which on 31 December 2007 according to § 5 paragraph 1 or 3, article 5, paragraph 1, 3 and 4 are set 1 and 3, § 13 para 4, § 14a, paragraph 4 as amended by force until this day in this education also for later-onset approval periods to apply 16, 18 b, paragraph 2 as well as the sections 45 and 48, when a promotion can not be made pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2. The Office for responsible education, in whose district the trainee has permanent residence, if funding can be made according to § 5 paragraph 2 remains derogation from section 45, paragraph 4 for trainees referred to in sentence 2 to the end already begun abroad even.
(2) for approval periods that started before October 28, 2010, the sections 11, 12, 13, 13a, are according to § 21 paragraph 3 further to apply number 4 of the Federal training in the force until 28 October 2010 version 17, 21 paragraph 2 and 3, §§ 23, 25, 29, 36 and 45, and the regulation on the designation of the applicable income other revenue; Article 21, paragraph 1, sentence 3 No. 5 is not applying. As of October 1, 2010 the section apply § 11, 12 paragraph 1, 2 and 3, §§ 13 and 13a, 17, 21 paragraph 1 sentence 3 number 5, paragraphs 2 and 3, the sections 23, 25, 29, 36 and 45, and the regulation on the designation of the version applicable as applicable income other income according to § 21 paragraph 3 number 4 of the Federal training in the October 28, 2010.
section 67 (dropped out) - article 68 entry into force (entry into force)
Search Translated Laws of Germany