Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_derfangausbv/BJNR074000997.html
Regulation concerning vocational training to the / as the specialist for bathing establishments BäderFAngAusbV Ausfertigung date: 26.03.1997 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the / as the specialist for bath businesses by March 26, 1997 (BGBl. I p. 740)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1997 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 17 November 1994 (BGBl. I S. 3667) ordered the Ministry of the Interior in consultation with the Federal Ministry of education , Science, research and technology: section 1 State recognition of the education profession the training of specialist for bath farms/Assistant for bad firms State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1 training, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. work and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 4. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 5. maintain operational security, 6 supervision of bath operation, 7 support from visitors, 8 swimming, 9 discharge and practice of water saving measures, 10 performing first aid and resuscitation, 11 measurement of physical and chemical parameters and determination of material constants , 12 controlling and securing the technical operating procedure, 13 maintain and waiting bäder - and leisure-technical facilities, 14 performing administrative tasks in the bathroom, 15 public relations.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge according to § 3 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. The qualifications described in clause 1 shall be demonstrated in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. She will take place in the middle of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annex for the first year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate should perform these tasks in the practical examination: 1. in not more than 12 minutes 400 meters swimming, crawl of 50 meters swimming, 50 m breaststroke, 100 meters freestyle and 200 meters swimming in supine position with breast stroke without arm activity, 2. in not more than 1 minute and 30 seconds 50 meters Transportschwimmen, pushing or pulling, clothed both persons, 3 minutes a 3. cardio pulmonary resuscitation on an exercise phantom , 4 in no more than 1 minute and 35 seconds 100 meters time swimming, 5 Streckentauchen over a distance of at least 30 meters, 6 plunge from 3 meters.
(4) the candidate in the written exam in no more than 180 minutes to edit tasks from the following areas: 1 occupational safety, accident prevention, health protection, occupational hygiene and environmental protection, 2. work-related scientific bases, use of materials and tools, 3. maintaining the security oversight of bath operation, 4. managing of visitors.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the test shall be performed practically and in writing.
(3) the candidate will perform tasks from following examination subjects in the practical examination: 1 in the audit specialist rescue and primary care: a) in no more than 10 minutes perform a practical rescue exercise with starting jump in clothing from the edge of the pool, swimming in, taking an adult from 3 up to 5 meters deep, run by Liberation handles, tow, placing on the market and measures of primary care, b) in not more than 8 minutes and 300 meter Kleiderschwimmen with subsequent undressing , c) for 5 minutes a cardio pulmonary resuscitation on an exercise Phantom, d) dressed in no more than 2 minutes 50 metre towing, both people of the first 25 meters with header or underarm grip and the last 25 meters with captive t-bar handle.
2. in the swim test: in 10 minutes: a) Streckentauchen over a distance of at least 35 meters, b) run a competition technique including start and turn over a distance of 50 meters, c) 100 metres time swimming in a maximum time of 1 minute and 30 seconds, d) plunge from 3 meters;
3. in the audit professional visitor care and swimming lessons: in a total of 90 minutes: a) prepare and perform a swimming lesson, b) perform a given game or sport arrangements.
(4) the test specimen is in the written test: 1 the testing technical rescue, first aid and swimming: Edit in a total of 90 minutes practical tasks or cases. He will show that he has acquired skills and knowledge in competition techniques, in the performance of swimming lessons Erstversorgungs -, rescue and resuscitation, as well as health education
2. in the test compartment bad operating: in 120 minutes of hands-on tasks or cases from the areas: a) safety and health, b) Organization and supervision of bath operation, c) serve visitors, communication and d) Edit management and public relations, social significance of bathrooms. Letter a-c the candidate shall demonstrate in the areas of number 2, that he has acquired the knowledge and skills necessary for the maintenance of the reliability, perform the supervision in the bathroom and take care of visitors can. In the area of the number 2 letter d the examinee should prove that he can carry out tasks in management and public relations and the interrelationships between management and bad organization understands;
3. in the test compartment bad technique: in 90 minutes practical tasks or cases from the areas: a) environmental protection and hygiene, b) controlling and securing of the technical process of operating and c) Edit waiting for and maintain bäder - and leisure-technical facilities. The candidate should show that he understands the technical relationships and bad-typical processes and can take measures to control and secure the operating procedure, taking into account environmental protection and hygiene
4. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: 60 minutes practice-related tasks or cases from the areas: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world edit.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral exam.
(7) the examination is considered passed if both in the practical and written exam, as well as within the practical exam in the testing specialist rescue and first aid for any examination paper and in the written exam at least sufficient services are provided in at least two of the exam subjects referred to in paragraph 4. Are the audit services in a test subject with poorly rated, the examination is not passed.
Section 9 transitional provisions
On vocational training conditions that exist at the entry into force of this regulation, are the existing provisions continue to apply, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 10 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1997.
Plant (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the / as the specialist for bathing establishments (site: BGBl. I, 1997, 743-746) skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession and knowledge temporal values in weeks in the year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training (§ 3 No. 1) a) explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination, during the whole training to convey b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call 2 Setup and Organization of the training operation (§ 3 No. 2) a) structure and task of leisure and bathing establishments describe b) legal form, structure and organization of the training operation explain c) d call relations of the training operation and its employees to business organizations, trade associations, professional organisations, trade unions and administrations) principles, tasks and functioning of operation-constitutional or legal staff representation bodies of formed operation describe 3 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health (§ 3 No. 3) a) about meaning and content of employment contracts provide b) provisions of collective agreements applicable to the training operation call it c) tasks of operational occupational safety and health, relevant accident insurance and the Labour Inspectorate explain d) provisions of the occupational safety and health laws for the training operation apply e) components of social security as well as support and contribution systems show 4 occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy (§ 3 No. 4) a) work-related regulations of the carrier of the statutory accident insurance, especially accident prevention regulations, guidelines and fact sheets, note b) work safety legislation apply in the workflows c) take appropriate measures for the prevention of accidents in the My Workspace pane and accident situation d behave) code of conduct call for fire, and fire-fighting measures e) dangers that go out of poisons, gases, vapours, flammable substances, as well as by the electric current, please f) profession-specific rules for dangerous substances and goods apply g) regulations for the protection of health at work apply h) according to ecological principles, i contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence) measures for the disposal of waste in accordance with operational and other professional safety regulations take k) contribute to efficient energy and material use in the professional monitoring and sphere of influence
5 maintain of operational security (§ 3 No. 5) a) legislation and operational provisions that apply to the operation of the bath, apply 12B) c apply legislation and operational principles of hygiene) means, devices, and procedures for cleaning and disinfection of apply and justify their selection d) 6 e contribute to the Organization of operations of bath operation) in the context of traffic duty 6 contribute to the control and supervision 6 supervision of bath operation (§ 3 No. 6) a) dangers of bad operation in and natural waters explain 4B) legislation, regulations, operating and service instructions on supervision in swimming and c use the swimming pool regulations) supervision in bath operation, especially in the pelvic area, perform 6 d) 8 e participate in planning and organisation of the supervision service)-threatening situations to determine in swimming and initiate emergency measures 7 managing of visitors (§ 3 No. 7) a) visitors received and inform 4B) describe areas of conflict and ways to regulate conflict apply c) discuss necessary hygiene measures d) visitor wishes determine and provide appropriate play and sports arrangements 6 e)
Visitors take care of 4 f) communication rules apply in different professional situations and to avoid communication errors contribute 8 swimming (§ 3 No. 8) a) competition techniques including starting and turning techniques apply 7 b) c apply techniques of routes and deep diving) easy jumps to run d) theoretical and practical Schwimmunterricht for beginners perform 7 e) perform the Schwimmunterricht advanced 6 f) jumping and diving lessons for beginners perform 9 discharge and practice of water saving measures (§ 3 No. 9) a) rescue measures , perform in particular under application of the methods of the Rettungsschwimmens, 6B) rescue situations explain and derive the appropriate rescue action 7 c) rescue equipment wait for water rescue operations and put a 7 10 performing first aid and recovery measures (§ 3 No. 10) a) tasks of a first aider to the accident prevention regulations of the statutory accident insurance carrier exercise 4B) heart lungs resurrection measures to persons of different age groups, taking into account the different Anatomy perform c) present look after 2 d) cardio pulmonary resuscitation with simple device , in particular bag and Balgbeatmer, perform 2 e) 11 measurement of physical and chemical parameters and determination of material constants transport injured persons with and without device (§ 3 No. 11) a) 2B measure length, mass, volume, temperature and pressure) c explain the importance of melting point, boiling point, and density) pH and hygiene aid parameter determine d) 2 e samples under operational conditions) gauges to monitor the water quality manage and maintain 12 controlling and securing the technical operating procedure (§ 3 No. 12) a) operations through regular monitoring of bathroom equipment and operating conditions ensure 7B) work and bad hygiene control and secure c) operating data by control - and safety equipment check and document 8 d) contingency plans to cope with common errors use e) processes of technical facilities, in particular to the swimming pool and bath water treatment basin, control 9 13 care and wait for baths and leisure-technical facilities (§ 3 No. 13) a) materials properties and applications judge 4 b) attachments , Insert c tools and workpieces) simple hose and pipe connections together and solve 4 d) design, usage and operation of valves, filters and aggregates describe e) replace the seals and replace the filter cartridges 4 f) technical equipment, devices and tools maintain and g) indoor and outdoor facilities maintain and wait 14 performing administrative tasks in the bathroom (§ 3 No. 14) a) procedural organisation of the administrative work in the bath 4 b describe) different POS systems and cash register slips create c) simple bookings run d) e do correspondence) rules to the F apply data protection) information and communication systems task-oriented g insert) selected provisions of the contract and liability law apply 2 h) settle payments 15 public relations (§ 3 No. 15) a) content and objective of public effective measures represent 2B) make simple text and advertising 2 c) 2 d assisting in planning and organization of promotional activities) perform promotional activities
Search Translated Laws of Germany