Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_ckmstrv/BJNR039300997.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the bakery (bakery master regulation - BäckMstrV) BäckMstrV Ausfertigung date: 28.02.1997 full quotation: "master Baker regulation of 28 February 1997 (BGBl. I p. 393)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 6.1997 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1), last by article 1 No. 63 of the Act of 20 December 1993 (BGBl. I S. 2256) has been modified , in conjunction with article 56 para 1 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 17 November 1994 (BGBl. I S. 3667) directed the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry for education, science, research and technology: 1 section profession section 1 the bakery profession (1) are attributable to the following activities: manufacture of bread, rolls and other pastries , Fine pastries, especially cakes, desserts and biscuits, as well as ice cream.
(2) the bakery are attributable to the following knowledge and skills: 1 knowledge of professional biology, physics and chemistry, in particular food chemistry, 2. knowledge of job-related raw and auxiliary materials, 3 knowledge of job-related basic recipes and their variations, 4. knowledge of the fermentation and baking process, 5. knowledge of the types of physical, chemical, and biological easing, 6 knowledge of storage and fresh-keeping, 7 knowledge of the cooling, the freezing and the breaking of the fermentation , 8 knowledge of the manufacture of ice cream and ice cream products, 9 knowledge of the manufacture of pasta, 10 knowledge of the design and shaping of bakery products, 11 knowledge of the functioning of the oven systems and refrigeration units, as well as machinery and equipment, 12 knowledge of job-related sales customer and funding, in particular the sales psychology and techniques, 13 knowledge of job-related calculations and calculations, as well as the sales organization, billing systems in particular, 14 knowledge of the professional requirements of work safety and occupational health and safety , of environmental protection, in particular the Elimination of waste, as well as the rational use of energy, 15 knowledge of job-related rules and regulations, particularly the right to food, food monitoring, as well as the hygiene, 16 knowledge of job-related product tests, 17 knowledge of product liability and quality management, quality assurance systems in particular, 18 select and dosing of raw materials, 19 run by Sauerteigen, 20 kneading, mixing and mixing of dough, 21 weighing, work and shapes of dough for bread , Rolls and other pastries, 22 termination, Trussing and spreading of mass as well as the roasting fire and macaroons - Florentine mass, 23 run and works of yeast dough, 24 on work, tours and recycling of junk - and Blätterteigen, 25 to work, rolling out and work of shortcrust dough, 26 camps, to work and forms of honey and gingerbread dough, 27 taxes back operations, 28 cooking, Tablieren and application of glazes, 29 filling , Garnish and covering fittings and cakes, 30 filling, garnish and covering pastries from junk - and leaves - shortcrust dough and macaroon mass, 31 temperature and chips by coating and covering with coating, 32. freezing and defrosting of semi-finished and finished products, as well as interrupting the fermentation of dough, 33. preparation, freezing and portioning of ice cream, 34. Design and manufacture exhibits, 35. presenting , especially decorating, and sell baking and trading goods, 36. cutting and packaging of bakery products, 37. maintaining and servicing of professional tools, devices, machines and systems.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample. The proposals of the sample to be considered when determining the master craftsman work whenever possible.
(2) making the master craftsman work should no longer than 2 working days, take no longer than 16 hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work are (1) as master craftsman work to customize the following works: 1. a range of baked goods from the area of bread and pastries, consisting of a special type of bread using natural sourdough, as well as from special small pastries from at least two different Doughs, 2. a range of fine baked goods, consisting of a festive cake and desserts different dimensions by using cream and cream;
While the Leavens to be used are to produce blends and Dekormittel itself. One of the works should be designed as a showpiece. Also a showcase with the involvement of the show piece is to make, in which the master craftsman work be focus.
(2) with master craftsman work manufacturing recipes, to submit a list of the required food labels, as well as the calculations are.
(3) the manufacturing recipes, the list of the required food labels, the calculation and the shop window design are taken into account in the evaluation of the work of the master craftsman's examination.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as are six of the below works, of which perform according to paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 11, in any case work sample: 1 making of a rye mischbrotes by using sourdough, as well as a wheat mischbrotes, 2. establish local bread rolls, 3 manufacture of yeast pastry, in particular Danish pastry, as well as puff pastry, 4 manufacture of biscuits for festivities, 5 making of a tea or a cheese pastry mix , 6 manufacture of braided bread, 7 manufacture of fat pastry, 8 manufacture of gingerbread or speculoos, 9 manufacture of pastries from mass, 10 manufacture of vanilla or fruit ice, 11 sales-oriented presentation and decorating as well as sell and packaging of bakery products for advice;
While the Leavens to be used are to produce blends and Dekormittel itself.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following four test subjects to demonstrate: 1 specialist calculations: a) yield calculations, in particular dough, baking and volume yield, b) material and loss calculations, c) calculation of mixing ratios and sourdough management schemes;
2. specialist technology: a) professional biology, physics and chemistry, in particular food chemistry, b) fermentation and baking, c) types of physical, chemical, and biological easing, d) operation the oven systems, refrigeration systems and machines, e) control of refrigeration, freezing, Entfrostens, and breaking the fermentation, f) work-related regulations of the occupational safety and g of the occupational health and safety, environmental protection, in particular the Elimination of waste, as well as the rational use of energy,) work-related rules and regulations, particularly the right to food , the control of foodstuffs and hygiene, h) professional product tests, in particular quality checks according to different systems, i) product liability and quality management, in particular quality assurance systems;
3. raw materials and assistance materials science: Types, properties, names, use, processing, fresh-keeping, storage and disposal of professional raw and auxiliary materials;
4. costing, sales customer and promotion: a) cost determination taking into account all factors for pricing, b) work-related sales customer and promotion, particularly the psychology of selling and techniques, c) professional accounting systems.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test should total no more than six hours, take no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part are sufficient services in the audit specialist II pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 2 3 section transitional and final provisions article 6 transitional provision the examination proceedings at entry into force of this regulation according to the existing regulations to end run.
Section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
Article 8 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 June 1997.
Search Translated Laws of Germany