Regulation on the examination of the recognised qualification for further education and training pedagogics and training pedagogicsNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 21.08.2009
" Regulation on the examination of the recognized further education qualification of certified training and continuing education pedagogics of the 21. August 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2934) "
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.9.2009 + + +)unofficial table of contents
Section 53, paragraph 1, in conjunction with paragraph 2 of the Vocational Training Act, paragraph 1 of which is replaced by Article 232 (3) (a) of the Regulation of 31 December 2000. October 2006 (BGBl. 2407), and on the basis of Section 42 of the Rules of the Craft Act, which was last amended by Article 146 of the Regulation of 31 December 2008. October 2006 (BGBl. 2407), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, after hearing the main committee of the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training, is in agreement with the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Technology: name="BJNR293400009BJNE000200000 " />Non-official Table of Contents
§ 1 Objective of the examination and designation of the training qualification
(1) To demonstrate skills, knowledge and The competent authority may carry out tests according to § § 2 to 12, which have been acquired in the course of the continuing vocational training course for the certified training and continuing education pedagogues.(2) The objective of the examination is to demonstrate the necessary qualifications in order to be able to carry out the following tasks independently and responsibly:
- Educational processes in Planning and carrying out vocational training and continuing vocational training in a holistic way, in particular:
- implementing training regulations and operational training Planning further education measures,
- recruit, select and advise apprentices, advise employees on education and learning issues,
- Educational measures organizationally and educationally with the participation of others,
- apprentices and support employees as well as individual support,
- Training professionals in vocational education and training,
- Securing and optimising the quality of teaching and learning processes.
(3) The successfully completed exam results in the recognised training qualification of certified exposition and training Further education pedagogue/Certified training and continuing education pedagogue. unofficial table of contents
§ 2 Admissions requirements
(1) For review, you must allow who
- a degree in a recognized at least three-year training profession and a subsequent at least one-year professional practice or
- in another recognized training occupation and a subsequent at least two-year professional practice and
a successfully completed examination according to § 4 of the Certificate of the aptitude test or a comparable vocational and employment pedagogical qualification.(2) The professional practice referred to in paragraph 1 shall have substantial content in terms of the content of the tasks referred to in Article 1 (2) and the professional activities of the training occupations referred to in paragraph 1.(3) By way of derogation from the conditions set out in paragraphs 1 and 2, it is also possible to allow for the examination of who, by presenting certificates or in any other way, makes credible, skills, knowledge and skills (professional capacity for action) , which justify the admission to the examination. unofficial table of contents
§ 3 outline of the review
(1) The audit is divided into the audit parts:
- Learning processes and learning accompaniment,
- Education planning processes,
- Occupational Pedagogy.
(2) In the "Learning Processes and Tutorials" review section, the following areas of action are examined:
- Design of learning processes and learning accompaniment,
- Learning psychologically, youth, adult and social pedagogically based learning support,
- media selection and use,
- learning and working Development advice.
The examination will be conducted in writing and orally.(3) In the examination section "Planning processes in vocational education and training" is examined in the following areas of action:
- Organization and planning of professional training Image processes,
- Extraction, aptitude, and selection of trainees,
- Assessment of learning achievements, review and examination design,
- Professional pedagogical support of Specialists in education and training,
- Quality assurance of vocational education and training processes.
The examination is carried out in writing.(4) If in the written examination results (partial results) according to § 4 (1) and § 5 no more than a defective examination performance has been provided, it is to offer an oral supplementary examination. As a rule, the supplementary examination should not take more than 20 minutes. The evaluation of the written examination performance and the oral supplementary examination are combined to form a note. In doing so, the written examination performance is doubly weighted. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Implementation of the examination in the examination section "Learning processes and learning accompaniment"
(1) The written examination in the Part of the examination "Learning processes and learning accompaniment" is to be carried out on the basis of a complex situation description with two coordinated tasks derived from it. The entire processing time shall not be less than 250 minutes and shall not exceed 280 minutes.(2) The oral examination performance will be provided by a situation-related expert discussion in a subject chosen by the examination board in accordance with § 7. The examination participant or the examination participant shall select one of the two cases for this purpose. The duration of the examination is at least 30 minutes for each examination participant and for each examination participant, and 45 minutes at most. A preparatory period of 30 minutes shall be granted. The expert discussion is intended to demonstrate that pedagogically appropriate moderation, management and communication can be carried out. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Implementation of the examination in the examination section "Planning processes in vocational education and training"
The written examination in the The examination part "Planning processes in vocational education and training" is carried out on the basis of a complex situation description with two coordinated tasks, which are derived from them. The entire processing time shall not be less than 250 minutes and shall not exceed 280 minutes. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Implementation of the examination in the examination section "Professional Education Act"
(1) "occupational pedagogic action" may only be initiated after the examination parts have been passed in accordance with Article 3 (1) (1) and (2); however, it shall not be commenced later than one year thereafter.(2) The qualifications referred to in § 9 shall be examined. The examination will be carried out as project work, presentation and expert discussion. Presentation and expert discussion will only be carried out if the project work has been evaluated at least as sufficient performance.(3) In the project work, a complex vocational education problem is to be presented, assessed and solved in the professional field of activity. From the functions mentioned in § 9, the examination participant or the examination participant proposes a project topic to the examination board. On this basis, the Audit Committee decides on the acceptance of the project work. The project work is to be done as a written homework. The audit committee is intended to limit the scope of the work. The processing time is 30 calendar days.(4) In the presentation, the results of the project work will be presented and pedagogically justified. In the expert discussion, in accordance with § 1, paragraph 2, in-depth or expanding questions arising from the tasks will be examined. It is also intended to demonstrate that pedagogically appropriate argumentation and communication can be made. The presentation and expert discussion should not last longer than 45 minutes, and the presentation usually lasts no more than 15 minutes. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Content of the examination in the examination section "Learning processes and learning accompaniment"
(1) In the field of action " Design of Learning processes and learning accompaniment " is the ability to demonstrate the ability to design processes of individual and community learning. In particular, it is to be proven that the individual talents and abilities of learners are recognized, supported and further developed on the basis of learning and developmental theoretical as well as pedagogical and didactic knowledge. . Within this framework, the following qualification contents can be considered:
- Learning and development theoretical foundations for the design of learning and learning Qualification processes,
- didactic and pedagogical including methodical design of learning accompaniment taking into account business and Work processes and different youth and adult target groups,
- Learning accompaniment in and out of work processes; organization of the learning accompaniment
(2) In the area of action "Learning psychological, youth, adult and social pedagogically supported learning support", the ability to identify individual learning and development problems, or -disadvantage on the basis of learning psychological and target-group-appropriate pedagogical methods within the framework of the learning accompaniment are recognized and specifically pedagogically treated. Within this framework, the following qualification levels can be considered:
- Learning psychological, youth, adult and social pedagogical methods for recognition and Treatment of problems and disadvantages in learning or in the development of personality,
- Discover and deal with learning problems and -Disadvantages,
- Discover and treat development problems and disadvantages,
- communicating with learners in an appropriate and non-violent way, giving feedback, de-escalating conflicts, conducting conflict talks,
- Cooperation with social psychology, educational advisory and educational services.
(3) In the field of action "Media Selection and Use", the ability to , to select, use and adapt teaching and learning media for the efficient design of the learning process. Within this framework, the following skill levels can be considered:
- Apply of teaching media,
- Apply learning media,
- Create and customize teaching and learning aids; Media didactics,
- pedagogical and didactical principles as well as technical possibilities of media development.
(4) In the field of action " Lern-and Development advice " is intended to demonstrate the ability to advise apprentices and employees on the basis of psychological and educational knowledge and to identify the need for advice for this. Within this framework, the following qualification contents can be considered:
Non-official table of contents
- Learning advice in educational processes, especially in learning crises; Abort prophylaxis,
- Learning therapies and cooperation with learning therapy services,
- Dealing with disciplinary problems,
- Education and Development Advice for the Professional Biographical Life-design and in-company change processes.
§ 8 Content of the examination in the examination part "Planning processes in vocational education and training"
(1) In the area of activity "Organization and planning of vocational education and training processes" the ability to demonstrate complex measures of vocational training as well as in-company continuing training is to be proven. plan, develop, organise and, in doing so, weigh up and take into account the essential operational, technical, didactic, pedagogical, economic, target-group-specific and organisational aspects. Within this framework, the following qualification contents can be considered:
- Customer-oriented determination of operational learning and Qualification requirements,
- Develop company training plans, additional operational qualifications, and further training measures,
- Planning and modernizing learning processes and learning situations, taking customer-related requirements into account,
- Learning building blocks, learning documents and learning sequences as needed,
- different To coordinate learning locations, organise training networks and service training.
(2) In the area of activity "gaining, determining the aptitude and selecting trainees", the ability to demonstrate the capacity for vocational training is to be proven. To be able to recruit and select young people and to diagnose their suitability methodically. Within this framework, the following skill levels can be considered:
- The ability to determine eligibility for educational measures,
- Young people for vocational education and training courses and qualifiers are interested and winning,
- Assessing the suitability of applicants.
(3) In the field of action "Assessment of learning achievements as well as examination and examination design", it is intended to demonstrate the ability to create learning target controls from training regulations and to provide learning services objectivized to evaluate, to design examination tasks and examination situations. Within this framework, the following skill levels can be considered:
- Select and use methods to evaluate learning achievements and to Qualification determination,
- Developing written and oral learning target checks, as well as audit tasks, taking into account new forms of examination and methods,
- Design of exam situations from a psychological and legal point of view,
- Evaluating learning and auditing services.
(4) In the field of action "Professional Education for Professional Education in Education and Training", the ability to demonstrate the ability to work , to be able to orientate and guide professional pedagogically based on the part of the course in learning accompanying tasks. Within this framework, the following qualification levels can be considered:
- Development of concepts for the use of skilled workers in learning accompanying tasks; Analyze and determine learning stations,
- The selection, suitability and use of skilled personnel for learning accompanying tasks,
- Professional pedagogy guidance for learning accompanying tasks,
- vocational education consulting at Problem cases.
(5) In the area of action "Quality Assurance of Vocational Education Processes" the ability to demonstrate the ability, quality management and controlling instruments for control and improvement is to be demonstrated. to apply responsible educational processes. Within this framework, the following skill levels can be considered:
Non-official table of contents
- Quality-assurance and improvement methods, Education controlling, Quality standards,
- Evaluation of professional image processes with respect to their performance characteristics,
- Quality management of educational processes.
§ 9 Content of the examination in the examination section "Professional Education Act"
In the examination part "Professional Education Act", the ability to demonstrate the process of an educational function in the professional field of application in a concrete project-like Developing, planning, organizing, implementing, securing and optimising the quality of the business. The aim is to weigh up and take into account the essential operational, technical, pedagogical, economic, target-group-specific and organisational aspects. Functions, insofar as they correspond to the tasks referred to in § 1 (2), shall be considered to be functions of the training, such as: training functions in the company's training workshop, in the non-occupational training of disadvantaged target groups, in the In-company training, in the coordination of work-process-integrated training and other leading and advisory training functions. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Invoice of other audit services
The examination participant or the examination participant is at the request of the Removal of individual examination components by the competent body if another comparable examination is successful before a public or state-approved educational institution or before a state examination board , and the registration for the training examination takes place within five years from the date of notification of the existence of the other examination. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Existence of the exam
(1) The exam is passed if at least sufficient in all examinations Services have been provided.(2) Each examination performance shall be assessed separately on the basis of points.(3) In the examination part "Learning Processes and Learning Accompaniment", a point assessment for the result of the written examination performance in accordance with § 4 paragraph 1 shall be made from the two written partial results to be weighted as soon as possible. This point evaluation of the written examination performance and those of the expert discussion in accordance with § 4 paragraph 2 shall be combined in a balanced way to form a note.(4) In the examination part "Planning processes in vocational education and training", points and grades from the scores of the two equal points assessments of the written tasks according to § 5 are to be formed.(5) A point evaluation shall be made in the examination part "Professional Education Act" from the results of the presentation and the expert discussion which are to be weighted equally. This score and the project work are to be combined in a balanced way to form a note.(6) The existence of the test shall be subject to a certificate in accordance with Appendix 1 and Annex 2. In the case of the exemption in accordance with § 10, the place and date of the otherwise filed examination and the name of the examination board shall be indicated. Unofficial table of contents
§ 12 Retry verification
(1) Non-passed verification parts can be repeated twice.(2) With the application for a repetition of the examination, the examination participant or the examination participant shall be exempted from individual examination achievements if the services provided therein are at least sufficient and the performance of the examination is at least sufficient. The examination participant or the examination participant has registered for the re-examination within two years, calculated from the day of the unpassed examination. The examination results can be repeated on request. In this case, the outcome of the final test shall apply.(3) If the examination performance in accordance with § 6 (4) has not been passed, the project work in accordance with § 6 (3) must be repeated for the repeat examination. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Transitional regulation
The examinations for the degree "Vocational Education and Training in Vocational Education and Training (IHK)" can be up to 31. It will be concluded in December 2013 in accordance with the provisions of the previous legislation. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Entry into force
This regulation occurs on the 1. September 2009. unofficial table of contents
Appendix 1 (to § 11 paragraph 6)
(site: BGBl. 2009, 2938)
(label of competent authority)
Testimonent to the approved Training degree
Certified training and training pedagogues/Certified training students
| born on ....................||in ....................|
|has been on ....................|| Review of the recognized advanced training|
Certified training and further education education/
Certified educator and further education educator
under the approved examination regulation Advanced training certificate of trained training and further education pedagogics from 21. August 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2934)
Non-Official Table of Contents
|Signature (s) ....................|
|(Seal of Competent Body)|
Appendix 2 (to § 11 Paragraph 6)
(Fundstelle: BGBl. 2009, 2939)
|(designated body name)|
Testimonies of the recognized professional training certificate
Certified Training and Continuing Education Pedagogues
| Herr/Frau ....................|
|born on ....................||in ....................|
| On ....................||Review of the recognized advanced training|
Certified Training and Advanced Training Teachers/
Certified Training and Advanced Education Pedagogy
according to the regulation on the examination of the recognised training qualification of certified training and continuing education pedagogics of the 21. August 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2934) with the following results*)
|I.|| Learning processes and learning accompaniment||....................|
|Written Audit Services||....................|
|II.||Planning processes in vocational education|| ....................||....................|
|III.|| Occupational Pedagogy||....................|
|Presentation and expert talk||....................|
(In the case of § 10:" The examination participant/The examination participant was according to § 10 in terms of the on ....................
to .................... before .................... completed examination in .................... . ")
|Signature (s) ....................|
| (Seal of Competent Body)|