Thirteenth implementing ordinance on the eviction law for German foreign bonds (Final administrative levy)Non-official table of contents
Date of issue: 10.11.1959
" Thirteenth implementing regulation on the eviction law for German foreign bonds (final administrative levy) in the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt part III, outline number 4139-2-13, the most recent Article 2 (6) of the Law of 12 August 2005 (BGBl. I p. 2354) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 2 para. 6 G v. 12.8.2005 I 2354|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + + + + + + + + +)
This provision shall not apply in the territory referred to in Article 3 of the agreement. L. I chap. IV Sachg. A Sect. I N ° 9 EinigVtr v. 31.8.1990 iVm Art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 964 unofficial table of contents
Based on § § 64, 65 of the German Bonds Act for Foreign Bonds of 25. August 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. 553) The Federal Government, with the approval of the Federal Council, decrees: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Amount of administrative levy
(1) Exhibitors of foreign bonds have to be paid seven out of the thousand of the amount (paragraphs 2, 3) as an administrative levy for the evicting procedure. § 2 of the Fifth Implementing Regulation of 28. July 1953 (Bundesgesetzbl. 717) on the administrative levy applicable to the collection recognition procedure shall remain unaffected.(2) The amount of charge shall be the nominal amount of the foreign bonds issued under deduction
- of the pieces, which had already been redeemed at the entry into force of the law in accordance with the conditions of the borrowing;
- the pieces deemed to be powerless in accordance with § 6 of the Act;
- the pieces that have been recognized by collective recognition (§ § 13, 55 to 58 of the law).
(3) The nominal amount calculated in accordance with paragraph 2 is subject to sentence 2 after Convert the following sentences into Deutsche Mark:
|100 hfl.||=||110,80 DM|
|100 sfrs.||=||96.80 DM|
|1 pound|| =||11.80 DM|
|1 $||=|| 4.20 DM.|
For foreign bonds that have a gold-based or gold-clause debt, the following conversion rates apply:
Non-official table of contents
| 100 hfl.||=||168.80 DM|
|1 pound|| =||20.40 DM.|
§ 2 Invoice of earlier Benefits
The administrative levy referred to in § 1 shall be deducted from the amounts corresponding to the administrative levy applicable to the evicting procedure laid down in Article 1 of the Fifth Implementing Regulation of 28 December 2008. They were made in July 1953. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Collection of administrative levy.
(1) The amounts to be paid in accordance with § § 1, 2 shall be replaced by the Office for Securities settlement against the exhibitors a notice of payment. The provisions of the Administrative Delivery Act shall apply to the delivery of the payment date.(2) The payments shall be made to the Federal Office within one month after the date of delivery of the payment date. One third of the amounts paid shall be deducted from the Bundeshauptkasse immediately to the country in which the exhibitor is located.(3) The amounts to be paid by the exhibitors shall, at the request of the Office for Securities Settlement, be recovered by the financial offices in accordance with the provisions of the Rules of duty and their ancestive laws.(4) The exhibitors shall be subject to the right of appeal in accordance with the provisions governing the appointment procedure of the tax code. The Office for Securities Settlement shall decide on the opposition. The jurisdiction of the financial courts shall be determined on the basis of the seat of the exhibitors.(5) The general provisions of Part Two of the Tax Code shall apply mutatily unless otherwise specified.
(+ + + § 3 (1) sentence 1, para. 3 and 4 sentence 2: Cf. V v. 8.5.1964 4139-1-7 + + +) Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Liberations
The federal government, the Länder and the German foreign debt conversion fund are shall be exempt from payments in accordance with § 1. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Land Berlin
This regulation applies in accordance with Section 14 of the Third Transfer Act of 4. January 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) in conjunction with Section 78 of the Cleanup Act for German Foreign Bonds, also in the Land of Berlin. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Entry into force
This regulation will enter into force on the day after it is announced.