Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/augoptmstrv/BJNR261000005.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master craftsman opticians craft (opticians master regulation - AugOptMstrV) AugOptMstrV Ausfertigung date: 29.08.2005 full quotation: "optometrist master Decree of August 29, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 2610), by article 20 of the regulation by November 17, 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 20 V v 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1 1.2006 +++) (+++ to the application see section 9 +++) input formula on the basis of § 45 para 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBI. I p. 3074), by article 1 No. 39 of the law of 24 December 2003 (BGBl. I p. 2934) is changed, prescribed the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 outline and content of the master examination the master craftsman in the authorisation optician craft includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of essential activities (part I) , 2. the examination of the necessary specialist knowledge (part II), 3. the examination of the economic, commercial and legal knowledge required (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master examination, that allows the examinee is to run a business independently, responsibly to implement technical, to carry commercial and personnel management tasks, carry out the training, his professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas.
(2) in the optician craft are following skills and knowledge as a comprehensive qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and contract objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, particularly in consideration of the operating organization, the operational and training, quality management, the liability provisions of the occupational safety and health law , data protection, environmental protection, as well as information and communication technologies, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize, perform and monitor, orders perform 4., in particular taking into account manufacturing techniques, industry standard software, knowledge of Anatomy and physiology to the Visual system applying job-related legislation, policies and technical standards, personnel, material and equipment and applications by trainees, 5th in the supply of Visual AIDS, 6 measure Visual acuity and evaluate , 7 Visual performance measure and apply methods to detect reductions in Visual performance, results represent and justify further action; Abnormalities of the eye detect, determine 8 Ametropia and evaluate, measure 9 refraction of eyes with objective methods, correction values with subjective measurement methods to determine 10 correction needs, Visual AIDS to solve sight problems depending on the Visual task determine 11, 12 identify manufacturing parameters for the production of Visual AIDS, eyeglass lenses, in particular special glasses, select 13, measure, adjust and set Center, 14 glasses and contact lenses for optical, anatomical , select economic and aesthetic point of view, customize, 15 handle contact lenses and equipment, taking into account the request of professional regulations and supply store. Select equipment and customers in the application have a, determine 16 magnification needed for Visual impairment as well as optical and electronic magnifying AIDS select, adapt, modify, and submit, check 17 manufacturing accuracy of Visual AIDS and judge, have users in the use and after-sales service and function checks perform account services 18, create documentation.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes as a test area a master project and a technical discussion on it-related.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. The order-related customer requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. The master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(2) planning work as referred to in paragraph 1, the examinee developed an implementation plan and a cost estimate. These are both to take account of the individual task as well as economic aspects and to identify alternatives.
(3) they perform the following steps: 1. determine the refractive error with an eye glass regulation using objective and subjective methods. Results, assess and set correction needs according to the individual task, perform 2. inspection of the eye and measurements for a contact lens fitting and parameter of the measuring lenses determine, glasses make 3., adapt and assess manufacturing accuracy or perform contact lens adaptation.
(4) the work shall be documented pursuant to paragraph 3.
(5) the planning, calculation and documentation are weighted with 35 per cent and the work performed with 65 per cent.
§ 5 is expert talk after the master project to lead a technical discussion about this. While the examinee to demonstrate that he can show the professional relationships that underlie the master exam project, justify the end of master project, and present related work-related problems and their solutions with the master project and is in the location, new developments into account.
§ 6 I (1) the master project not more than two working days to duration and existence of the section and no longer than 30 minutes to take the technical discussion.
(2) the master project and the technical discussion will be evaluated separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 2: 1. From this, an overall assessment is made.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 7 structure, duration and existence of the part II (1) the test in part II to who can prove his leadership skills this specimen in the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2, that he analyze problems and evaluate and demonstrate and document solutions, and these recent developments into account.
(2) the fields of action are: 1. Physiology of vision, 2. provision of Visual AIDS, 3. order processing, 4. Management and operational organisation.
(3) in each of the fields of action, one or more tasks to edit that must be case-oriented is: 1. Physiology of vision the examinee to demonstrate that he is able to assess eye-optical, obtained from measurements, anatomical and physiological facts to describe and to apply knowledge of Pharmacology and the human biology on the physiological and Visual look. To link several of the qualifications listed under letter a through f at the respective task: a) represent the structure and function of the Visual system, b) represent and assess impact of various Visual AIDS on the Visual system c) methods for the objective and subjective refraction represent and justify their application, d) requirements of binocular vision in determining refraction represent and justify, e) methods for measuring , Assessment and optimization of Visual functions represent and justify their application, f) methods to detect Visual performance reductions represent;
2. supply the examinee to demonstrate with Visual AIDS that he is able to edit eye optical tasks and problems in accordance with economic, ecological and chemical aspects in an opticians operation. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h in the respective task are linked: a) explain the structure and function of Korrektionsmittel, b) uses of different Korrektionsmittel, taking into account the figure properties distinguish and establish that c) requirements of optical glasses adjustment considering the anatomical, economic and aesthetic aspects represent and assess, d) possibilities of individual customer advice, e) measuring method on the contact lens correction describe and establish case-related application , f) mode of action of contact lenses taking into consideration different materials and geometries represent and justify application, g) represent contact lens hygiene and hygiene requirements establish that h) composition and mode of action of contact lens hygiene means describe and establish usage;
3. order processing
The candidate should prove that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them. At the respective task, several of the qualifications listed under letter a to i should be linked: a) represent ways of order procurement, b) offer documents create and evaluate offers, perform cost calculation, c) methods and procedures for work planning and organisation, taking into account measurement, manufacturing and repair techniques, design aspects as well as the use of materials, equipment and staff assess this quality assurance aspects, represent and take into account the interfaces between work areas , d) work-related legislation, policies and technical standards and recognized rules of technology apply in particular liability in the production and maintenance and assess services, e) explain the importance of testing and handover protocols, f) job-related use of materials and devices determine and justify, g) subcontracts awarded and check h) represent damage to Visual AIDS, rehabilitation methods propose and set the required processing, i) perform pre-and post-calculation.
4. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h in the respective task are linked: a) operational costs to determine, taking into account economic interrelations b) operating cost review; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) operating quality management plan and represent, e) carry out tasks of personnel management; represent the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development, f) developing operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations and protection of the environment and the workplace; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, g) operating and storage facilities plan and representing h) risks and operational cooperation represent and assess.
(4) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should take longer than three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(5) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(6) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(7) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 7 paragraph 6 and 7: the application cf. § 9 +++) § 8 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the regulations of the master craftsman's examination procedural regulation of 17 December 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 9 section 7 paragraph 6 and 7 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 10 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 January 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Germany