Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/aufwerstv/BJNR018960975.html
Regulation on the reimbursement of expenses for the statutory pension insurance of the disabled employed in workshops (Aufwendungserstattungs Regulation) AufwErstV Ausfertigung date: 11.07.1975 full quotation: "Aufwendungserstattungs regulation of 11 July 1975 (BGBl. I S. 1896), most recently by article 9 of the law of December 22, 2008 (BGBl. I S. 2959) has been changed" stand: last modified by article 9 G v. 22.12.2008 I 2959 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 2.7.1975 +++) input formula on the basis of § 10 par. 2 of the law on the social security of disabled persons in protected facilities of 7 May 1975 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1061) is prescribed in the agreement with the Federal Minister of finance with the approval of the Federal Council: section 1 principle (1) in the cases of § 1 sentence 1 No. 2 letter a and of § 162 be no. 2 and 2 a of the sixth book of the social code the carriers of the facilities and of the integration projects which reimbursed expenses incurred for contributions to the statutory pension insurance by the countries under section 179, paragraph 1, sentence 1 and 3 of the sixth book of the social code. The country in which is situated the establishment or the integration project is responsible for the refund.
(2) the Federal Government reimbursed the countries the amount of money they paid to the carrier of the facilities or the integration projects.
(3) If this regulation is carried out by the countries, the competent body under national law is responsible. The Federal Insurance Office shall exercise the responsibilities of the Federal Government.
§ 2 billing the amounts to be reimbursed are subsequently billed according to individual cases. Accounting period is the calendar year.
Section 3 procedure (1) the carrier of the facilities with the competent national law are charged until March 31 of the following year.
(2) up to 1 February, 1 may, 1 August and 1 November each year the competent body under national law will pay reductions in the average amount for three months of the last settled calendar year taking into account the monthly reference size according to § 18 of the fourth book of the social code, newly laid down for each year to the winners of the facilities or the integration projects; Changes in the contribution rate are taken into account. Changed the number of employees compared to the last settlement period to at least 10 per cent, this is the competent national law forthwith. With an increase in the number of employees under 10 per cent, but at least 10 deal, the carrier of the institution or of the integration project may require a determination of future reductions according to the procedure under paragraph 3. Changes are taken into account when the next tee.
(3) an establishment recognized or an integration project begins its activities and still no settlement exists, so the deductions are determined as follows: the carrier of the institution or of the integration project reports the competent according to national law the number of disabled people employed at the time of recognition or the commencement of activities. The competent body under national law calculated set 1 (calendar quarter or part of it) the sum of the contributions that result from § 162 Nos. 2 and 2a of the sixth book of the social code for the discount period within the meaning of paragraph 2. As a tee each 90 per cent of that amount pays you to in paragraph 2 sentence of 1 dates mentioned.
(4) until 31 May of each year, the competent body under national law will pay the remaining amounts, to which the deductions for the billable calendar year have been lower than the expenses to be reimbursed. Are the deductions have been higher, the overpaid amounts with the next tees will be charged; If this is not possible, they are to be paid back.
(5) the competent body under national law and the promoters of the integration projects may agree a different procedure from (2).
§ 4 (1) the competent body under national law the Federal Insurance Office as possible at an early stage, tells no later than by 30 June each year, which amounts (broken down by instalments from the federal budget of the previous year and the current year) are been refunded the carriers of the facilities or the integration projects for the preceding calendar year. The factors relevant to the calculation of the refund amount are also to specify in particular the sum of salaries actually achieved by the disabled people, as well as the number of disabled people, for which amounts were refunded.
(2) the authorities law of country are authorized to charge the federal budget with the amounts spent by them. The burden is to perform at the latest within one month after the respective dates of payment. Overpayments are offset immediately.
(3) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 sentence 2 and paragraph 2 sentence 2 countries are entitled to burden the federal budget with the amounts spent by them. The burden is to perform at the latest within one month after the respective dates of payment. Overpayments are offset immediately.
Section 5 entry into force this Regulation shall into force with effect from July 2, 1975.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for labour and Social Affairs
Search Translated Laws of Germany