Act concerning the Treaty between the Federal Republic of Germany and the Swiss Confederation on the settlement of questions raised by the Supervisory Boards of those established in the Federal Republic of Germany for the operation of border power plants on the Rhine Stock companies concernunofficial table of contents
date of delivery: 13.05.1957
" Law on the contract between the Federal Republic of Germany and the Federal Republic of Germany Swiss Confederation on the settlement of questions concerning the supervisory boards of the public limited companies established in the Federal Republic of Germany concerning the operation of border power plants on the Rhine, in the German Federal Law Gazans Part III, Division number 801-4, published revised version, as last amended by Article 2 (5) of the Law of 2. March 1974 (BGBl. I p. 469) has been amended "
|:||Last modified by Art. 2 § 5 G v. 2.3.1974 I 469|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text verification application: 1) menu. 1.1975 + + +)
Dem in Bonn, 6. December 1955 signed between the Federal Republic of Germany and the Swiss Confederation on the settlement of questions relating to the supervisory boards of those in the Federal Republic of Germany on the operation of the border power plants on the Rhine on the basis of the agreement, will be approved. The contract will be published below.
On the basis of the reservation provided for in Article 2 of the contract, stock companies having their registered offices within the scope of this Act shall be subject to the following: The business object of the operation of German-Swiss border power plants on the Rhine is determined by the following: unofficial table of contents
(1) all meetings of the Supervisory Board may, as a general rule, not more than 150 employees, two employees ' representatives, in enterprises with more than 150 employees, three employee representatives, consultative and without voting rights participating. The employees ' representatives may participate in the meetings of the committees of the Supervisory Board if the chairman of the Supervisory Board does not determine something else.The representatives of the employees shall be invited to attend all the meetings in which they may participate in accordance with paragraph 1.(3) The employee representatives are not members of the Supervisory Board. Non-official table of contents
(1) The employee representatives are elected in general, secret, equal and immediate choice for the duration of four years.(2) All employees of the company shall be entitled to vote, which shall be the 18. Have completed their life year.(3) Eligible are all eligible employees of the company, which shall be the 21. Have completed their life year. A worker and an employee must be among the employee representatives of a company.(4) The works councils and the employees may make election proposals. Each election proposal shall not contain more than twice the number of representatives to be elected. The election proposals of the employees must be signed by at least one-tenth of the company's eligible employees.(5) The appointment of an employee representative may, before the end of the election period, be revoked at the request of the works councils or of at least one fifth of the eligible employees of the undertaking by decision of the employees entitled to vote . The decision shall require a majority which shall comprise at least three quarters of the votes cast. Paragraph 1 shall apply mutas to the decision-making procedure. Non-official table of contents
The employees ' representatives do not receive any remuneration other than those to be fixed by the general meeting. Allowance for costs. The necessary failure of working time as a result of participation in the meetings does not entice the worker to reduce the amount of the work. Non-official table of contents
The employee representatives have confidential information or operational and business secrets that are due to them. of their activity as employee representatives and expressly designated as secret by the chairman of the supervisory board, even after the termination of their appointment or after their departure from the company. in relation to anyone. Unofficial table of contents
(1) Anyone who untrusts a foreign operating or business secrecy that he or she has in his capacity as Employee representatives have become known and have been expressly designated by the chairman of the Supervisory Board as being in need of secrecy, shall be punished with imprisonment for up to one year or a fine.(2) If the offender acts against payment or in the intention to enrich himself or another or to harm another person, the penalty shall be punishable by imprisonment of up to two years or a fine. Likewise, it shall be punished who shall devote unauthorised persons to the secret of the species referred to in paragraph 1, the secrecy of which he is obliged to keep in accordance with paragraph 1.(3) The deed shall be pursued only at the request of the company. Non-official table of contents
To regulate the elections and votes referred to in § 2, the Federal Government shall adopt by means of a decree-law, which shall be: require the approval of the Federal Council, rules on
Non-official table of contents
- the preparation of the election, , in particular, the appointment of the electoral board and the list of voter lists,
- the time limit for the inspection of the voters ' lists and the collection of Check,
- the nominations and the deadline for submitting them,
- the ballot box,
- the voting time and the deadlines for its notice,
- Determination of the result of the election and the time limits for its notice,
- the challenge of choice,
- the storage of the Wahlads,
- revocation of the appointment of employee representatives.
(1) The working courts are solely responsible for the decision on
- electability and eligibility,
- the performance of the election of the employee representatives and the vote on the revocation of the appointment of an employee representative,
- the dispute over the choice of employee representatives and the dispute over the revocation of the appointment of an employee representative.
(2) The rules of the The Labour Court Act on the decision-making procedure for the cases of the German Works Constitution Act shall apply.
This law shall also apply in the Land of Berlin, if the Land of Berlin is the Application of this law. Legal orders issued pursuant to this Act shall apply in the Land of Berlin in accordance with Section 14 of the Third Transfer Act of 4. January 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. 1).
(1) This law enters into force with the exception of Article 2 the day after it is announced. Article 2 shall enter into force on the date of entry into force of the Treaty.(2) The date on which the contract shall enter into force in accordance with Article 4 shall be published in the Federal Law Gazly.