Law for the establishment of a special asset "Building aid" (Building Aid Law-Erdirectional Law-AufbhG)Non-official table of contents
Date of expend: 15.07.2013
" Building Aid Enforcement Act of 15. July 2013 (BGBl. 2401), as defined by Article 4 of the Law of 24. June 2015 (BGBl. I p. 974), "
|:||modified by Art. 4 G v. 24.6.2015 I 974|
(+ + + Text Evidence: 19.7.2013 + + +)
for more details.
was referred to as Article 1 of the G v. 15.7.2013 I 2401 issued by the Bundestag with the consent of the Bundesrat. It occurs gem. Article 5 (1) of this Act in force on 19.7.2013. Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Establishment of the fund
A national fund "Building aid" is hereby established as a special fund of the federal government. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Purpose and use of funds; Regulation empowerment
(1) The fund is used to provide assistance in the flood waters of the the countries affected in May and June 2013 to eliminate the flood damage and to rebuild the infrastructure that has been destroyed.(2) Funds of the Fund shall be made available as structural assistance, in so far as the damage is not covered by insurance companies or other third parties:
- Measures for Damaged private households and businesses as well as other facilities,
- Measures to restore the infrastructure of the affected countries and municipalities and Other public-sector bodies and the Federal Government, including the buildings and facilities of religious communities, insofar as they are public bodies.
The funds of the Fund shall be used to provide emergency aid, the administrative arrangements between the Federal Government and the Länder were concluded in 2013.(3) In the distribution of funds to the Federal Government, the Länder and the municipalities, as well as in the granting of aid, account should be taken of the different damage caused by the parties concerned.(4) The Federal Government, with the consent of the Federal Council, shall adopt a legal regulation on the distribution and use of the funds of the Fund and the details of the implementation. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Position on legal transactions
(1) The fund is not legally valid. He can act, sue and be sued under his name in legal transactions. The general place of jurisdiction of the Fund is the seat of the Federal Government. The Federal Ministry of Finance administers the fund. It may be used by another authority or a third party.(2) The Fund shall be held separately from the assets of the Federal Government, its rights and liabilities. The Federal Government shall be liable for the payment obligations arising from the financing of the Fund. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Funding of the Fund
(1) The Federal Government provides the Fund with funds of 8 billion euros. The liquidity of the fund is ensured by the federal government.(2) Countries shall participate in the financing in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3.(3) The financial contribution of the countries to the Fund in the years 2014 to 2019 shall be effected by the change in the amounts in the context of the turnover tax distribution in accordance with the provisions of § 1 sentence 5 of the Financial Equalization Act of 20 December 2014. December 2001 (BGBl. 3955, 3956), which was last amended by Article 2 of the Law of 15. July 2013 (BGBl. No 2401). In the years 2020 to 2033, the countries will pay an amount of EUR 202 million per year, which they will pay in monthly part amounts of one twelfth to the federal government. The share of a country is calculated according to the share of this country in the population of all countries. For the calculation of the shares of the Länder, the number of inhabitants is determined by the Federal Statistical Office at the 30. June of the previous year.(4) The structural assistance provided in 2013 before the entry into force of the legal regulation pursuant to § 2 (4), first sentence, and the emergency aid pursuant to § 2 (2) sentence 2 shall be reimbursed from the Fund.(5) After the conclusion of the Fund that the countries have made contributions exceeding their share of the financing, the Federal Government shall reimburse the countries in proportion to the amount of the amounts paid.(6) To the extent that the funds allocated to the Federal Government in the Regulation on the distribution and use of the funds of the Fund "Development Assistance" are not required for the amount of EUR 1.5 billion, the Federal Government may This part of the funds was also taken into account before the final settlement in the federal budget.(7) In so far as the amount of EUR 6.5 billion allocated to the allocation and use of funds under the Fund for the distribution and use of the funds of the Fund for the allocation and use of the Fund is not required, the amount of EUR 6.5 billion available to the Fund may be This part of the funds was also collected before the final settlement up to a total of EUR 1 billion in the federal budget. This shall be without prejudice to the assistance provided until the end of the period referred to in the second sentence of Article 4 (3) of the Administrative Arrangement concerning the establishment of uniform standards for the use of the Fund 'Development aid' for the measures referred to in Article 2 (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) 1 and 2 in the time limit for the approval of applications in the countries affected by the floods. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Economic plan and household law
All revenue and expenditure of the fund is estimated in an economic plan. The economic plan shall be in balance in revenue and expenditure. It will be published for the 2013 marketing year as an annex to the legal regulation to be adopted in accordance with § 2 paragraph 4 and will be published as an annex to the federal budget from the financial year 2014 until the dissolution of the fund. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Accounting
The Federal Ministry of Finance provides the Fund at the end of each accounting year Household bill as account of revenue and expenditure according to the federal budget order and adds the overviews to the federal budget accounts. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Administrative costs
The cost of managing the fund is borne by the federal government.