Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/aufbhg/BJNR240110013.html
Law establishing a fund "Reconstruction aid" (development assistance fund establishment Act AufbhG) AufbhG Ausfertigung date: 15.07.2013 full quotation: "building help fund establishment Act of 15 July 2013 (BGBl. I S. 2401), by article 4 of the law of June 24, 2015 (BGBl. I p. 974) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 4 G v. 24.6.2015 I 974 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 19.7.2013 +++) the G was adopted as article 1 of the G v. 15.7.2013 I, 2401 of the Bundestag with the consent of the Federal Council. It according art. 5 para 1 of this G on the 19.7.2013 into force.
Article 1 establishment of the Fund will be established a national fund "Reconstruction aid" as a Fund of the Federal Government.
§ 2 purpose and use of funds; Authority to issue regulations (1) the Fund serves the performance of AIDS to the floods in May and June 2013-affected countries to eliminate the flood damage and to rebuild of the destroyed infrastructure.
(2) out of the Fund shall be paid as development aid, as far as the damage caused not by insurance companies or other third parties are covered: 1. measures for damaged households and businesses as well as other institutions, 2. measures to restore the infrastructure of affected countries and communities and other public bodies as well as of the Federal Government including the buildings and institutions of religious communities, as far as they are public bodies.
Emergency aid, which in the year 2013 management agreements have been concluded between the Federal Government and the laender, will be reimbursed the funds.
(3) in the case of the distribution of funds to federal, State and municipal as well as the granting of the aid, the different claims burdens of those affected must be considered.
(4) the Federal Government adopts a law regulation on the distribution and use of Fund resources and the arrangements for the immediate implementation with the consent of the Federal Council.
§ 3 position in legal relations (1) the Fund is not subject to. He can act on his behalf in legal relations, sue and be sued. The place of general jurisdiction of the Fund is the seat of the Federal Government. The Federal Ministry of finance manages the Fund. It can use other authority or a third party for this.
(2) the Fund is from the assets of the Federal Government, to keep separate its rights and liabilities. The Federal Government is liable for the payment obligations arising from the financing of the Fund.
§ 4 (1) the Federal Government Fund the Fund provides funds amounting to EUR 8 billion available. The liquidity of the funds is ensured by the Federal Government.
(2) the countries take part in the financing in accordance with the paragraph 3 (3) the financial participation of countries in the Fund in the years 2014 to 2019 is done by changing the amounts in relation to the distribution of turnover tax pursuant to § 1 sentence 5 of the fiscal equalization Act of 20 December 2001 (BGBl. I S. 3955, 3956), most recently by article 2 of the law of 15 July 2013 (Gazette I p. 2401) is changed. In the years 2020 until 2033, the countries provide annually a sum amounting to EUR 202 million they pay in monthly instalments of a twelfth at the Federal. The share of a country is calculated according to the proportion of this country to the population of all countries. Population is decisive for the calculation of the shares of the countries which has found the Federal Statistical Office to 30 June of the previous year.
(4) you will be in construction aid according to article 2, paragraph 2, sentence 1 paid in 2013 before entry into force of the regulation according to § 2 paragraph 4 and the reserve according to section 2, paragraph 2, sentence 2 from the Fund.
(5) result after the final settlement of the Fund, that the countries have made contributions which exceed their share of the financing, reimbursed the Federal Government proportionately too much performed amounts countries.
(6) as far as the remedy available to designated and the Federal Government for use in the regulation of the Federal Government on the allocation and use of resources of the Fund "Reconstruction aid" amounting to EUR 1.5 billion are not required, the Federal Government can co-opt this part of funds even before the final settlement in the federal budget.
(7) as far as the remedy available to designated and the countries to be used in the regulation of the Federal Government on the allocation and use of resources of the Fund "Reconstruction aid" of 6.5 billion euros are not required, the Federal Government can take up to a maximum of EUR 1 billion in the federal budget this part of funds even before the final settlement. Unaffected aid remain until the end of the number 1 and 2 referred to the countries affected by the flood period for the approval of applications were granted in article 4 paragraph 3 sentence 2 of the administrative agreement on establishment of uniform standards for the use of funds of the Fund "Reconstruction aid" for measures pursuant to article 2, paragraph 2.
Section 5 budget and budgetary law all revenue and expenditure of the Fund in a business plan estimated. The business plan is to balance revenue and expenditure. He is for the marketing year 2013 published as an appendix to the regulation to be adopted pursuant to section 2, paragraph 4, and as an attachment to the were published from the year 2014 until the dissolution of the Fund.
§ 6 accounting is the Federal Ministry of finance for the Fund after the federal budget rules on the budget bill as a bill relating to revenue and expenditure at the end of each accounting year and it adds the overviews to the revenue and expenditure account of the Federal Government.
Article 7 administrative costs the costs of the management of the Fund the Federal Government bears.
Search Translated Laws of Germany