Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/atvfv/BJNR002800977.html
Regulation on the procedure for the approval of facilities according to § 7 of the nuclear energy Act (Atomrechtliche procedures regulation - AtVfV) AtVfV Ausfertigung date: 18.02.1977 full quotation: "Atomrechtliche procedure regulation as amended by the notice of 3 February 1995 (BGBl. I p. 180), most recently by article 4 of the law of December 9, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 2819) is changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 3.2.1995 I 180;
as last amended by article 4 G v. 9.12.2006 I 2819 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.5.1982 +++) d. of Atomic Energy Act of idF d. BEK was the V on the basis of § 7 para 4 sentence 3 and paragraph 5, Section 7a para 2 and of article 54. v. 31.10.1976 I adopted 3053 from the Federal Minister of the Interior.
Table of contents the first section scope, application and documents article 1 scope § 1a subject to the environmental impact assessment § 1 b information on expected experts documents section 2 form and content of the application of article 3 nature and extent of the documentation second section participation third parties and other public authorities section 4 notice of the proposed article 5 content § 6 notice interpretation of application and documents article 7 objections § 7a procedures for transboundary environmental effects third section hearing section 8 subject-matter and purpose § 9 special objections section 10 abolition article 11 installation § 12 history section 13 minutes fourth section approval § 14 examination § 14a summary; Review section 15 decision article 16 content of article 17 permit delivery through public notice fifth section special rules article 18 part approval article 19 notice § 19a spatial planning procedures and approval processes article 19 b approvals according to § 7 para 3 of the Atomic Energy Act sixth section final provisions § 20 transitional provision Article 21 entry into force of the first section scope, application and documents article 1 scope of application for the equipment referred to in article 7, paragraph 1 and 5 of the Atomic Energy Act is the procedure for the issuing of a permit , an approval of part of or a Vorbescheides perform under this regulation unless it does not sentence 2 of the Atomic Energy Act § 7a, 7B and 8 paragraph 2 in section 7, paragraph 4, sentence 1 and 2, §.
§ 1a subject to the environmental impact assessment environmental impact assessment includes identification, description and assessment of the significant for the examination of the approval conditions impact a subject to EIA project on people, including human health, animals, plants and biodiversity, soil, water, air, climate and landscape, cultural property and other material assets, and the interaction between the aforementioned protection goods.
§ 1 b information on expected to breaking records (1) unless the carrier of a project subject to EIA invites the approval authority before the beginning of the permitting procedure, therefore, or unless the licensing authority considers after the beginning of the permitting procedure, informed them it according to the planning status of the project and on the basis of appropriate information on the projects at an early stage about the nature and extent of the documents proportionate expected according to §§ 2 and 3. Before the briefing, the licensing authority gives opportunity to a discussion of the nature and extent of the documentation the carrier of the project, as well as the authorities according to § 7 para 4 sentence 1 of the Atomic Energy Act to participating. The meeting should significant issues also extend to subject-matter, scope and methods of environmental impact assessment and other for the implementation of the environmental impact assessment. Experts and third parties can be consulted. The approval authority or the participating authorities have information that are useful for the provision of the documentation referred to in § 3, they should provide this information the carrier of the project, where conflict third party rights.
(2) requires a subject to EIA projects of approved by several authorities, they are whether the nuclear regulatory authority tasks described in paragraph 1 and section 14a para 1 only, if it is designed on the basis of § 14 para 1 sentence 1 of the law on environmental impact assessment as the lead authority. She has at least with other regulatory authorities and the nature conservation agency to perceive these tasks in cooperation, the task pane will be affected by the project. In addition, the power of countries remain unaffected to transfer more responsibilities to the leading authority on the basis of § 14 para 1 sentence 2 of the law on environmental impact assessment.
§ 2 the form and content of the application (1) is the request in writing to the permitting authority.
(2) the application must contain the indication of the name and residence or seat of the applicant, 2. 1 indication of whether an approval or a notice is requested, 3. the specification of the location and details about the nature and scope of the system.
§ 3 nature and extent of the documentation (1) to attach the documents that are required to check the admission requirements, the application include 1 a security report, which sets out the significant effects of the project in regard to nuclear safety and radiation protection for the decision on the application and third parties in particular the assessment allows, whether they can be injured by the impact associated with the system and its operation in their rights. To do this, the safety report must contain, insofar as this is necessary for the assessment of the admissibility of the project,: a) a description of the plant and its operation with the inclusion of maps and illustrations;
(b) a representation and explanation of design (basic design features), the technical safety design principles and the functioning of the system including their operational and security systems;
(c) a statement to the fulfillment of section 7 para 2 No. 3 and § 7 para 2a of the Atomic Energy Act provided precautionary measures, including an explanation to the exclusion or measures intended to limit impacts event sequences cross-interpretation of and their responsibilities;
(d) a description of the environment and its components;
e) information about the system and their operation-related direct radiation and release of radioactive substances, including the releases from the plant at accidents within the meaning of sections 49 and 50 of the radiation protection Regulation (design basis accidents);
(f) a description of the impact of direct radiation presented under point (e) and release of radioactive substances on the protection set forth in § 1a, including interactions with other substances;
2. Supplemental plans, drawings, and descriptions of the plant and its parts;
3. information on measures, to protect of the plant and its operation against interference measures and other actions of third parties pursuant to § 7 para 2 No. 5 of the Atomic Energy Act are provided;
4. information, allowing you to check the reliability and expertise of the persons responsible for the construction of the plant and for the management and supervision of their operation;
5. details that allow it, the warranty according to § 7 paragraph 2 No. 2 of the Atomic Energy Act to determine the necessary knowledge of the persons working at the plant otherwise;
6. a list containing all for the security of the system and their operation important information, the measures provided for the control of fault and damages as well as a master plan for the planned tests on safety-relevant parts of the (Security specifications);
7 proposals for the provision for the fulfilment of legal obligations to pay compensation;
8. a description of accumulating radioactive waste, as well as information about intended measures a) to prevent the occurrence of radioactive material;
(b) to the can collecting of any radioactive residues and constructed or built from radioactive equipment according to the section 1 purposes; designated no. 2 to 4 of the Atomic Energy Act
(c) on the ordered elimination of radioactive residues or built from radioactive equipment as radioactive waste, including their intended treatment, as well as to the likely whereabouts of radioactive waste up to nuclear waste disposal;
9 information on other environmental effects of the project, which are required no. 6 of the Atomic Energy Act for the approval decisions in individual cases in the approval decision or decisions by the approval authority to check pursuant to § 7 para 2 according to regulations on nature conservation and landscape management; the requirements on the content of the information are determined by the legislation applicable to the decisions referred to.
(2) projects subject to EIA are the application in addition to enclose the following documents: 1 an overview of the most important, certified by the applicant technical procedures alternatives, including the indication of the main reasons for selection, as far as these data for the assessment of the admissibility of the project may be; significant according to § 7 of the nuclear energy Act
2. information on difficulties that occurred during the compilation of data for testing according to § 1a, particularly where these difficulties based on lack of knowledge and test methods or technical gaps.
(3) the information referred to in paragraph 1 are no. 3 to submit separately. The other documents referred to in paragraph 1 or 2 shall contain a business or trade secret, they are to label and also separately to submit. Your content must to be documents so in detail be, insofar as it can be done without disclosure of the secret, in the according to § 6, that it is possible for third parties to assess whether and to what extent they can be affected by the impact of the plant.
(4) the applicant has the approval authority except the documents after paragraphs 1 to present a generally understandable, appropriate for the design of short description of the system and the likely impact on the general public and the neighborhood to set of 3, 2 and 3. Projects subject to EIA extends the short description on all the information referred to in paragraph 1 No. 1, 8 and 9, as well as paragraph 2 No. 1. He has also a directory to submit the application documents, in which the documents that contain business or trade secrets, are specially marked.
(5) the documents for the examination are not sufficient, it has to complement the applicant upon request of the licensing authority within a reasonable time.
Second section participation of third parties and other public authorities section 4 are the documents required for the interpretation (§ 6) notice of project (1) completely, so the approval authority has the project in its official bulletin, and also in local newspapers, which are widespread in the area of the location of the plant, to make known publicly. An additional notice and interpretation is also in the cases of sections 18 and 19, only in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 required. On the notice, it is noted in the Federal Gazette.
(2) if the project significantly changed during the approval process, so the approval authority may refrain from an additional notice and comment, if in the security report no additional or other circumstances would be to present, let get the adverse consequences for third parties. This is especially the case, if it is apparent that adverse effects for third parties are excluded by the measures taken or envisaged by the carrier of the project to the prevention of damage or the safety drawbacks of change in relation to the safety benefits are low. An additional notice and interpretation (§ 6) is required for 1 changes, an increase of activity levies provided for proper operation each year and an increase of the emissions by more than 5 per cent to more than 75 per cent of the dose limits of § 47 para 1 of the Radiation Protection Ordinance resulted may have, 2nd Amendment of conception of the plant or the spatial arrangement of buildings , provided that the changes under the control of design basis accidents; lead to a safety-significant increase of the originally adopted stress of plant components the assessment of the importance of safety is sentence 2 according to apply to 3. changes to security systems, which get let that the reliability of the safety functions to be fulfilled by them for the mastery of design basis accidents is substantially reduced 4. increasing the thermal performance or maximum fission product inventory to more than 10 per cent of the values resulting from the envisaged full load operation or 5. boost the provided storage capacity for irradiated fuel at more than 10 per cent.
An additional notice and interpretation is required, limited the possibility of objections and the discussion on the proposed changes; This is to indicate in the contract notice.
(3) the project is while an approval procedure, in which a test making is changed according to § 1a, a reticle of an additional notice and interpretation is allowed only when the change no extra or to get other significant effects on protected goods referred to in paragraph 1a. Paragraph 2 sentence 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(4) if requested a permit to the significant change in a plant or its operation within the meaning of section 7, paragraph 1, of the nuclear energy Act, or a permit according to § 7 para 3 of the Atomic Energy Act, the approval authority may waive requirements of notice and interpretation among the in paragraph 2. A reticle of the notice and interpretation is not allowed, if the obligation to carry out an environmental impact assessment under the environmental assessment Act. Paragraph 2 sentence 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(5) of the notice and the interpretation can be seen off also, if the application relates to a system for the fission of nuclear fuel, the maximum rated continuous thermal load not exceeding one kilowatt of their output or which serves the propulsion of vessels or to serve.
(6) (dropped out) content of promoting (1), notice must include the information prescribed in article 2 paragraph 2 § 5. In addition is 1 to indicate where and when the application and the documents referred to in article 6, paragraph 1 and 2 to the insight are designed; the first and the last day of the term are to specify, 2. do this to urge any objections at a site within the term to label in the notice (§ 6 para 1) to present; This is to indicate the legal consequences according to section 7, subsection 1, sentence 2, 3. a hearing is to determine or to indicate that a hearing be held and the date in the same way as the project will be announced, 4. It noted that the objections in period even in the absence of the applicant or of persons who have raised objections, discusses 5. care to point out , that delivery is replaced the decision over the objections by public notice (§ 15 para 3 sentence 2), if more than 300 deliveries to make except to the applicant.
(2) a week should be between the announcement of the project and the beginning of the term; the estimated date of issue of the publication sheet or the daily newspaper, recently published is decisive.
(3) at least one month should be between the end of the term and the date of the hearing.
(4) if the application concerns a project subject to EIA, the notice must also include a reference to the EIA-obligation of the project, on the way to a possible decision at the end of the approval process and, if necessary, on the implementation of cross-border participation according to § 7a, as well as indicating what documents were submitted pursuant to § 3. It is also the authority of more info on the project will be available and the questions can be submitted to specify.
§ 6 construed interpretation of application and documents (1) during a period of two months at the permitting authority and a convenient place near the site of the project to review during the service hours 1 application, 2. the safety report according to § 3 para 1 No. 1, 3. the short description to § 3 para 4 (2) the application relates to a projects subject to EIA, are no. 8 and 9 and para. 2, as well as the relevant reports in addition the documents pursuant to § 3 para 1 and Recommendations regarding the project, which were submitted to the permitting authority at the time of the commencement of the proceedings of participation, to be interpreted. More information, which can be for deciding on the admissibility of the project of importance and which the competent authority until beginning of the participation process, are made available to the public according to the provisions of the Federal and State Governments on access to environmental information.
(3) upon request of a third party a copy or reproduction of the short description is to leave this.
(4) the licensing authority grants access to the file during the duration of the authorisation procedure discretion; Corresponding applies section 29, subsection 1, sentence 3, para 2 and 3 of the Administrative Procedure Act. Other rights of access to information in other legislation remain unaffected.
§ 7 objections (1) objections can during the display period in writing or to the transcript at the approval authority or the designated place collected no. 2 in the notice according to § 5 para 1 sentence 2. Upon expiration of the interpretation, all objections are not based on special private titles are excluded.
(2) the content of the objections is to announce the applicant. The content of the objections is the authorities concerned according to § 7 para 4 sentence 1 of the Atomic Energy Act to announce, affecting their area of competence.
§ 7a procedure for transboundary environmental effects
(1) If a projects subject to EIA significant according to § 3 para 1 to no. 1 or 9 can have an impact on the protection referred to in Article 1a in another State or another State, who may be from the impact substantially affected, asks to do so, by the other State be § 1a at the same time and to the same extent as the authorities according to § 7 para 4 sentence 1 of the Atomic Energy Act to participating over the designated authorities with regard to the examination after Teaching projects; one is the competent authority of the other State to give reasonable deadline for communication whether participation in the procedure is desired. If the other State has not named the participating authorities, which is top on Environmental Affairs to inform the competent authority of the other State. The permitting authority has to ensure, that is published to the project in the State in the appropriate way, it specifies which authority objections can be raised, and it is pointed out that all objections are excluded with the objection deadline, not based on special private titles. Legislation on confidentiality, in particular for the protection of business and trade secrets, shall remain unaffected; conflicting third party rights must be observed. Also does not affect the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the State data protection law for data transmission in places outside of the scope of the basic law. The approval authority is the authorities of another State on the basis of the submitted documents to participating according to the § § 2 and 3 opportunity to submit their comments within a reasonable time before the decision on the application; the local public is equated with regard to their further participation in the approval process of the domestic public.
(2) the licensing authority may require that your applicants and, if required, another for the cross-border participation of important information, provides to the project, in particular on cross-border environmental impact, where in relation to another State fulfils the requirements of the principles of equality and reciprocity are a translation of the abstract according to § 3 para 4.
(3) if necessary, or as far as the other State so requests, the competent Supreme Federal and land authorities within a time frame agreed, reasonable conduct consultations in particular via the transboundary environmental effects of the project and the measures to avoid or reduce with the other State.
(4) the approval authority the decision on the application, including the grounds and a legal appeal the authorities of the other State involved. Subject to the requirements of the principles of equality and reciprocity, you can attach a translation of the permit notification. The permitting authority has to ensure, that the decision on the request of the concerned public in the other State in any appropriate medium known and made accessible to the content of the decision with justification and a right of appeal.
(5) further provisions on the implementation of international commitments by federal and State remain unaffected.
Third section hearing section 8 subject-matter and purpose (1) which has approval authority timely raised objections have raised with the applicant and those objections, to discuss verbally. Timely raised objections entered designated places within the term for the in the contract notice according to § 5 para 1 sentence 2 No. 2.
(2) the date of the hearing is used to discuss timely raised objections, as far as this may be for the examination of the approval conditions of importance. He should have raised those objections, provide an opportunity to explain their objections.
§ 9 special objections are objections based on special private titles, in the hearing not to treat. they are to refer to legal action in the ordinary courts by written notification.
§ 10 elimination (1) a hearing does not take place, if objections to the project not or not timely raised have been 1, 2nd time collected taken back objections or 3rd only objections were raised, which are based on special private titles.
(2) the applicant shall be informed of the disappearance of the appointment.
§ 11 laying (1) approval authority may lay the made known hearing date, if this is necessary with regard to its purpose-oriented implementation. Place and time of the new hearing shall be determined at the earliest possible date.
(2) the applicant and those who have raised objections in a timely manner, are to inform of the laying of the hearing. You can be notified through corresponding application of § 4 para 1 by public notice.
§ 12 (1) the hearing date is not public. The permitting authority (head of negotiating) representatives conducting the hearing decides who participates except the timely objections have raised the applicant and those who, on the date.
(2) the head of negotiation can determine that objections will be discussed together. In this case, he has to announce the order of the discussion. May restrict the right to participate in for a certain period of time at the hearing on the persons, whose Einwendungen will be discussed together.
(3) the charge given the word and can escape it one, which exceeds a time fixed by him for the individual speeches or makes remarks that are not the subject of the hearing or appeals relating to the objection to be treated are not.
(4) the charge is responsible for the order. He can remove people who disobey his orders. The hearing date can continue without these people.
(5) the head of the negotiations ended the hearing date, if its purpose is achieved. He can explain the hearing date for completed when after an adjournment, the hearing date from the circle of participants is again so disturbed that its correct implementation is no longer guaranteed. Persons whose Einwendungen still discussed not or not yet fully, can explain in writing their objections to the approval authority within one month after termination of the appointment; then, those present at the termination of the appointment should be pointed out.
§ 13 (1) minutes of the hearing is to produce a transcript. The transcript must include information about 1 the place and the day of discussion, 2. the name of the negotiation leader, 3. the subject of the approval procedure, 4. the course and the results of the hearing.
The transcript is from the head of negotiation and, as far as a Secretary is been consulted, even by this sign. Inclusion in a font just taking in the trial transcript is available, that you added as an attachment and as such is known. the plant is noted in the trial transcript. The permitting authority is able to record the date of the hearing for the purpose of preparing the transcript recorded. The recordings are after the nonrepudiation of the decision on the permit application to delete; the requirements of Section 7a para 1 sentence 2 of the Atomic Energy Act exist in the case of a notice procedure, the deletion must be after the occurrence of inefficacy.
(2) the applicant a copy of the transcript can be left. On request, a copy is also one who has raised objections in a timely manner, to leave.
Fourth section permit § 14 substantive examination the examination by the approval authority covers public service standards to the approval requirements of section 7 para 2 of the Atomic Energy Act to the attention of the other relating to the project.
§ 14a summary of assessment (1) projects subject to EIA developed the permitting authority on the basis of documents pursuant to section 3, the official opinions according to § 7 para 4 sentence 1 of the Atomic Energy Act and according to § 7a, the results of its own investigations as well as the comments and objections of third parties a summary of the significant for the decision on the permit application effects of the project on protected goods, referred to in paragraph 1a, including interactions. The summary must be presented in the grounds of the decision on the admissibility of the project. If approved by several authorities, the project requires 1 b para 2 applies §.
(2) the licensing authority assesses the impact of the project on protected goods, referred to in paragraph 1a, on the basis of the summary description after the legal relevant for its decision and administrative provisions. If approved by several authorities, the project requires the approval authority contributes to the overall assessment by all regulatory authorities according to § 14 para 2 of the law on environmental impact assessment. The nuclear licensing authority is the lead authority, she to ensure the cooperation of all authorities. the permitting authority has to take into account the made or overall valuation when deciding on the request in accordance with the law applicable for this.
Section 15 decision (1) the authority shall decide under appreciation of the total value of the procedure.
(2) the application must be rejected if the examination reveals that the conditions for authorisation are not available and their fulfillment cannot be ensured by incidental provisions. He may be refused if the applicant of a prompt to complete the documents, is not fulfilled within a set reasonable period.
(3) the decision is to give reasons in writing to enact, in writing, to provide with a right of appeal and to make to the applicant and the persons who raised objections. In addition, the decision is publicly known according to § 17. The decision to place, more than 300 people who have raised objections, is this service be replaced by public notice.
(4) is completed the process in other ways, the applicant and the persons who raised objections are to notify; more than 300 people are to notify the notification can occur after article 4, paragraph 1.
§ 16 content of the permit notification (1) the permit must contain the indication of the name and residence or seat of the applicant, 2. 1 indicating that an approval or a part is granted, and the indication of the legal basis, 3. the exact name of the subject of approval including the location of the plant, 4. the incidental provisions for approval, 5. the rationale, from the the main factual and legal reasons , which have led the Authority also with regard to the observance of § 4 of its decision, and the treatment of the objections; emerge the grounds also includes a description of the most important measures that significant adverse effects are avoided or reduced.
(2) the permit should include 1 the note that comes the permit, without prejudice to the decisions of other authorities, which are required for the total project due to other public service regulations, and 2. the right of appeal.
Article 17 delivery notice (1) public notice this causes, that the operative part of the decision and the right of appeal in the manner provided for in article 4, paragraph 1, made known requirements be noted.
(2) a copy of the entire notice shall be interpreted with the approval authority, and at the other place referred to in article 6, paragraph 1 of the day after the notice of two weeks for inspection. The estimated date of issue of the publication sheet or the daily newspaper, recently published depends on the setting of the beginning of the period. In the public notice is to specify where and when the official decision and its rationale can be viewed and requested pursuant to paragraph 3. At the end of the term, the permit also to third parties, which have raised no objections, is regarded as delivered; It is noted in the notice.
(3) after the publication of the decision and its rationale can until the end of the appeal period of the people, have raised objections, be requested in writing.
Fifth section special rules article 18 part (1) may be approved a partial permit on request, if a preliminary examination indicates that the requirements relating to the construction and operation of the entire system will be available, and there is a legitimate interest on the approval of of part of.
(2) an application referred to in paragraph 1 is made, as the licensing authority may allow, make final information only in respect of the subject of the partial permit in the documents. In addition are details to make a sufficient judgment allowing for a preliminary examination, whether the requirements relating to the construction and operation of the entire system will be available.
(3) the examination within the meaning of paragraph 1 if the application concerns a project subject to EIA, extends in the procedure for granting a partial permit according to § 1a in the framework of the preliminary examination in the sense of paragraph 1 on the visible impact of the entire project on protected goods referred to in paragraph 1a and finally on the impact that their discovery, description, and evaluation is required for findings or restriction , which are the subject of this part approval. Is to decide on a further approval of part of for a project subject to EIA, is the application of special rules for projects subject to EIA on additional or other significant impact to protected goods referred to in paragraph 1a. Limited to the expected scope of the audit notification expected to breaking documentation according to § 1 b according to § 1a; Paragraph 2 applies to the documents pursuant to section 3 para 2 in addition to be annexed to the application.
Article 19 notice (1) is the application for a Vorbescheides to ask, in which to run the project in writing with the approval authority of the country.
(2) in the case of non-site-related applications, the permitting authority has the intentions in their official announcement journal to be published in the Federal Gazette as well as in appropriate newspapers.
(3) the notice must contain the indication of the name and the domicile or seat of the applicant, 2. 1 indicating that a notice is issued, and the indication of the legal basis, 3. the exact name of the subject of Vorbescheides, 4. the conditions and reservations, in which the notice is given, 5. the rationale, from the the main factual and legal reasons that have prompted the Agency to make its decision , and the treatment of the raised objections to emerge.
(4) the notice shall contain the reference to Section 7a para 1 sentence 2 of the Atomic Energy Act, 2. 1 the note that the notice not to the construction of the plant, or parts of the system entitled, 3. are required the note that the notice without prejudice to the administrative decisions was made for the overall project on the basis of other public service regulations, and 4. the right of appeal.
(5) paragraph 2 and 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis § 18.
§ 19a spatial planning procedures and approval procedures (1) which has approval authority in the spatial or other planning proceedings (raumordnerisches process) according to § 16 para 1 of the law on environmental impact assessment in accordance with § 14a para 2 in the decision on the application to take into account identified, described and assessed impacts of a subject to EIA project on the environment.
(2) approval is determined in the planning process and described impact on protection referred to in Article 1a, paragraph 2 of the requirements of § 7 para 4 sentence 1 of the Atomic Energy Act, as well as the articles 1 b, 3, 7a and 14a paragraph 1 insofar be waived as these process steps are already made in the planning process.
§ 19 b approvals according to § 7 para 3 of the Atomic Energy Act (1) the documents on which to add a first application for a licence pursuant to § 7 para 3 of the Atomic Energy Act, must include also information on the total planned measures to the decommissioning, safe inclusion or the dismantling of the plant or plant parts that enable in particular the assessment whether the measures sought not to complicate further action or prevent and whether a meaningful sequence of reductions is intended. In the documents, it is to explain how the measures planned procedure to be implemented and how expected to be affect the measures after the respective planning level protection referred to in paragraph 1a.
(2) will be for a fixed installation for the fission of nuclear fuel, its maximum rated output continuous thermal load exceeding one kilowatt, for the first time a permit according to § 7 para 3 of the Atomic Energy Act requested, can by way of derogation from § 4 para 4 of a notice and interpretation of the project not apart. Participation does not require third-party would be according to § 4 para 4 the approval authority may refrain from oral to discuss objections; the approval authority has decided that a hearing does not take place or has them still reserve the decision is in the announcement of the project by way of derogation from article 5, paragraph 1 this to point out no. 3.
(3) in the cases of paragraph 2 extends the environmental impact assessment on the total planned measures to the decommissioning, safe inclusion or the dismantling of the plant or plant parts. For this purpose the data are according to § 6 referred to in paragraph 1 to be interpreted.
Sixth section concluding provisions
§ 20 transitional provision are (1) procedures that have been started before the entry into force of an amendment to this regulation, according to the provisions of the amended Ordinance to finish. A repetition of procedure sections is not required.
(2) authorisation procedures for projects on which the Act on environmental impact assessment in the version entered into force on August 3, 2001 does not apply to result in accordance with the provisions applicable up to the abovementioned date are by way of derogation from paragraph 1.
Article 21 (entry into force)
Search Translated Laws of Germany