Ordinance on the Recasting of the Asylum Jurisdiction Determination Regulation (Asylum ZBV)Non-official table of contents
Date of departure: 02.04.2008
" Regulation recasting the Regulation of the Asylum Jurisdiction Determination of 2. April 2008 (BGBl. I p. 645) "
|The V replaces the V 26-7-1 v. 26.11.1993 I 1914 mWv 11.4.2008|
For details see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text evidence: 11.4.2008 + + +)unofficial table of contents
Based on § 88 (1) of the Asylum Procedures Act, as amended by the 27. July 1993 (BGBl. 1361), as defined by Article 3 (50) of the Law of 19. August 2007 (BGBl. I p. 1970), the Federal Ministry of the Interior: Non-official table of contents
The regulation determines the competent authorities for execution
Non-official table of contents
- of the Convention of 15. The Court of Justice of the European Communities (BGBl), June 1990, on the determination of the State responsible for examining a request for asylum lodged in a Member State of the European Communities (Dublin Convention) (BGBl. 1994 II p. 791),
- Council Regulation (EC) No 343/2003 of 18 December 2003. February 2003 laying down the criteria and mechanisms for determining the Member State responsible for examining an asylum application lodged in one of the Member States by a third-country national (OJ L 327, 28.11.2003, p. EU No L 50 p. 1),
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 1560/2003 of 2 June 2003. Implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 343/2003 laying down the criteria and mechanisms for determining the Member State responsible for examining one of a third-country national in a Member State is responsible for asylum applications (OJ L 327, 30.4.2004 EU No 3),
- of Council Regulation (EC) No 2725/2000 of 11 June 2000 on the implementation of the European Economic and Economic Community (EC) No 2725/2000 1 December 2000 on the establishment of 'Eurodac' for the comparison of fingerprints for the effective application of the Dublin Convention (OJ L 327, 28.12.2000, p. EC No 1).
(1) The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees is responsible for the implementation of the Convention pursuant to § 1 (1) and (3) of the Regulations pursuant to § 1 (2) and (3) with regard to
- the transmission of requests for reception and re-admission to the other States; and the determination of the modalities of the transfer,
- the decision on the requests for re-admission and re-admission of the other States, as well as the determination of the modalities of the transfer. Transfer,
- the exchange of information as well as the necessary communications to the third country nationals concerned.
(2) The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees are also responsible for cooperation with the other states under the regulation according to § 1 No. 4 at
unofficial table of contents
- the final Identification,
- the information on the data transmitted to the Central Unit pursuant to Article 4 of Regulation (EC) No 2725/2000 and in the central database stored data as well as their rectification, erasure and blocking.
(1) The police officers Control of cross-border traffic delegated authorities (border authorities) are responsible for the measures and decisions pursuant to § 2 (1) (1) and (3) and (2) (2) (1) if a third-country national in the border area of the Federal Republic of Germany Germany has been found in a direct temporal relationship with an unauthorised entry from an adjacent Member State and there is evidence that this or any other neighbouring Member State shall comply with the Convention in accordance with Section 1 (1) or (2) of the Regulation pursuant to § 1 (2).(2) The authorities referred to in paragraph 1 shall be responsible for the measures and decisions referred to in Article 2 (1) (2) and (3) if a third-country national from the Federal Republic of Germany has entered into an adjacent State unauthorised and in the and a border police authority is responsible for the request for recovery and re-admission.(3) The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to customs administration. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Office may adopt procedures for which the responsibility of the border authorities has been established; upon request of the border authorities, it takes over these procedures. Non-official table of contents
The Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt) is responsible for the implementation of the regulation in accordance with § 1 No. 4 in relation to the
unofficial table of contents
- Data Transfer to Central Unit,
- Central Unit Check results,
- Transmission of the results to the Federal Office and to the authority that transmitted the fingerprints
- Correction and erasure of data transmitted to the Central Unit pursuant to Article 8 of Regulation (EC) No 2725/2000 and stored in the Central Database,
- Deletion and destruction of the unreliable information obtained from the Central Unit about other data,
- Transmission of the directory of authorities authorized to access the central database,
- Damage claims against the Federal Republic of Germany pursuant to Article 17 (2) of Regulation (EC) No 2725/2000.
This regulation will enter into force on the day after the announcement. Non-official table of contents
The Bundesrat has agreed.