Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/aromv/BJNR016770981.html
Flavors Regulation (article 22 d. Regulation for the redesign of food labelling regulations) AromV Ausfertigung date: 22.12.1981 full quotation: "flavors Regulation (article 22 d. Regulation for the redesign of food labelling regulations) as amended by the notice of May 2, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 1127), most recently by article 1 of the Decree of September 29, 2011 (BGBl. I S. 1996) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 2.5.2006 I in 1127;
Amended by art. 1 V v. market I in 1996 about the stand number found in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 19.7.1984 +++) (+++ requirements due to EinigVtr no longer to apply to article 109 No. 4 alia d G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 mWv 15.12.2010 +++) (+++ official note of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EWGRL 487/81 (CELEX Nr: 381 L 0487) +++) No. 1 is the V on the basis of d. § 2 para 3 , Article 9, paragraph 1 No. 5 and paragraph 3, pursuant to sections 10, 12 para. 1 No. 1, para 2 No. 1 and paragraph 3, article 16, paragraph 1, sentence 2 and § 19 book no. 1, 2 and 4. a to d G v 15.8.1974 I 1945 issued by the Federal Minister for youth, family and health in consultation with the Federal Ministers for food, agriculture and forestry and for economy and into force pursuant Article 27 V v. 22.12.1981 I 1625 mWv 31.12.1981. Paragraphs 2 and 6 are 1 and Appendix 1 on the basis of § 9 para 1 No. 1 book. I 1945 v v. 2.4.1985 I newly adopted 631 a G v. 15.8.1974.
§ 1 flavourings as covered by this regulation are definition (1) products referred to in article 3 paragraph 2 of Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on flavourings and certain food ingredients with flavouring properties for use in and on foods and amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 1601/91, regulations (EC) No 2232/96 and (EC) No 110 / 2008 and Directive 2000/13/EC (OJ L 354 of 31.12.2008, p. 34, L 105 of the 27.4.2010, p. 115).
(2) not the products referred to in article 2 are considered flavourings within the meaning of this Regulation (2) of Regulation (EC) No. 1334/2008.
§ 2 prohibitions and restrictions eat foods that contain quinine, are allowed Professional only in the traffic, if its content does not exceed the maximum levels laid down in annex 4.
§ 3 additives (1) as additives are allowed 1 that letter are a flavouring substances for the production of flavourings intended for use in the system 6 listed foods and their ingredients listed in Appendix 5 No. 1, 2 in Appendix 5 No. 1 letter of b listed flavouring substance for the manufacture of Lakritzwaren, 3 in Appendix 5 No. 1 letter c listed flavouring substances for the production of spirits and non-alcoholic beverages , 4. the substances listed in Appendix 5 No. 2 to taste influence of flavors, the listed amino acids and their salts as well as glutamic acid, monosodium glutamate and Mono potassium glutamate in addition to the production of flavourings.
5. (dropped out) (2) the content of these additives the maximum levels set out in annex 5 each not exceed. The content of glutamic acid and Glutamaten must not exceed calculated as glutamic acid, 10,000 milligrams per kilogram, in the RTE food as a whole.
(3) newly developed smoke from natural wood and branches, Heather and pine seed stands, is allowed to the smoking of food generally, except the smoking of water, aqueous solutions, edible oils and other liquids nitrite curing salt, including the use of spices.
(4) newly developed smoke from peat is allowed to the smoking of malt whisky production.
§ 4 evidence of natural origin aromas, which number 4 of the food and feed law are intended for sale to consumers in the sense of article 3, and in whose name the term "natural" is used, may be brought Professional only in the traffic, if the term "natural" in accordance with article 17 paragraph 2 in connection with article 16 of Regulation (EC) No. 1334 / 2008 is used.
sections 4a and 4B (lapsed) - section 5 traffic ban flavors and alcoholic soft drinks that contain quinine or its salts, are allowed Professional only in the traffic, if they are "quinine to size" identified by specifying. Sentence 1 does not apply to non-alcoholic soft drinks, which are to be marked according to the regulations of the food labeling regulations.
§ 5a (dropped out) - § 6 crimes and misdemeanors (1) according to article 58, paragraph 1 No. 18, paragraph 4 to 6 of the food and feed code is punished who intentionally or negligently (dropped out) 2. food there called violates article 2 on the market brings 1.
(2) according to article 59, paragraph 1 No. 21 letter (a) of the food and feed law book is who in the commercial manufacture of foods, which are intended to be placed on the market to used additives which by section 3 paragraph 2 laid down maximum levels also punished.
(3) according to article 59, paragraph 1 No. 21 letter (a) of the food and feed code is punished who there called flavors on the market brings 1 violates article 4 or products where listed in the traffic brings 2. contrary to article 5.
(3a) to article 59, paragraph 3 point 2 letter (a) of the food and feed law book is who contrary to article 14 punished, paragraph 1 sentence 1 in conjunction with article 16 of Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on flavourings and certain food ingredients with flavouring properties for use in and on foods and amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 1601/91 of the Council , regulations (EC) No 2232/96 and (EC) No 110 / 2008 and Directive 2000/13/EC (OJ L 354 of 31.12.2008, p. 34) brings flavors on the market, whose name "natural" incorrectly uses the term.
(4) according to article 59, paragraph 3 No. 1 of the food and feed law book is who contrary to article 4 punished, paragraph 2 of Regulation (EC) no 2065 / 2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 10 November 2003 on smoke flavourings for the actual or intended for use in or on foodstuffs (OJ EU no. L 1) a smoke flavouring or food, in or on the a smoke flavouring is present 309 p., brings in the traffic.
(5) a person who is a in paragraph 2, 3, 3a or 4 designated Act negligently commits acts according to article 60 par. 1 of the food and feed law any person.
(6) is any person within the meaning of § 60 paragraph 4 point 2, letter (a) of the food and feed law book who intentionally or negligently contrary to article 14 paragraph 1 sentence 1 in conjunction with article 15 paragraph 1 or contrary to article 17 (1) of Regulation (EC) No. 1334/2008 flavors on the market brings, not or not are marked in the prescribed manner.
(7) (dropped out) § 7 transitional provisions (1) may be placed the until January 27, 2006 flavors and other foods up to January 25, 2005 regulations marked or brought into circulation and until the reduction of in inventories further in the traffic.
(2) until the expiry of the August 14, 2008 flavourings and other food may after the until February 14, 2008 are regulations marked or placed on the market and until the reduction of in inventories will be further put into circulation.
Attachment 1 to 3 (lapsed) - Appendix 4 (to section 2) maximum residue limits on certain substances in RTE flavoured food (reference: BGBl. I 2011, 1997) substances beverages mg/kg other food mg/kg special quinine 0 0 300 mg / kg in spirits 85 mg / kg in soft drinks.
Appendix 5 (to section 3) additives (site: BGBl. I 2006, 1135 - 1137 concerning the individual changes cf. footnote) 1 aroma substances E number aroma materials maximum mg/kg finished eating food 1 2 3 a) ethyl vanillin 250 Allylphenoxiacetat 2 alpha Amyl cinnamic aldehyde 1 Anisylaceton 25 Hydroxicitronellal) total 25, calculated as Hydroxicitronellaldiethylacetal) Hydroxicitronellal Hydroxicitronellaldimethylacetal) 6-Methylcoumarin 30 Methylheptincarbonat 4 ß Naphthylmethylketon 5 2 Phenylpropionaldehyd 1 Piperonylisobutyrat 3 Propenylguaethol 25 Resorcindimethylether 5 vanillin acetate 25 b) ammonium chloride 20,000 c) quinine HCL chinin sulphate total 300 at spirits , 85 for soft drinks, each calculated as quinine (including the additions to annex 4) *) *) the maximum levels refer to a liter.
2. Geschmacksbeeinflussende Stoffe
Höchstmenge mg/kg verzehrfertiges Lebensmittel
insgesamt 500 und nicht mehr als 300 je Einzelsubstanz, jeweils berechnet als Aminosäure
sowie die Natrium- und
Kaliumverbindungen und die
Hydrochloride dieser Aminosäuren
qs = quantum satis im Sinne des § 7 Abs. 2 der Zusatzstoff-Zulassungsverordnung.
Annex 6 (to article 3, paragraph 1 No. 1) (site: BGBl. I 2006, 1137; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) food flavors with aromas letter a may be added to which, according to annex 5 No. 1: 1 artificial hot and cold beverages, showers 2.
Creamy dishes, pudding, jelly, rote Grütze, sweet sauces and soups bakery, dough mass, and their fills 5 3 ice 4 sugar candy, effervescent powder 6 fillings for chocolate goods 7 gum 8 products according to annex 1 number 2 to 6, 8 and 9 of the cocoa regulation: only ethyl vanillin
Search Translated Laws of Germany